screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Adorable Kelly Fucks Him with a Strap On
Format: mp4
Size: 129.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:38, 4943 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Kelly Rockstone has a little extra time on her hands, and her slave's ass needs to be fucked. After weeks of having his balls annihilated by her and her friends, and all the evil teasing, this is the only action he gets and he's starting to enjoy it. Kelly looks down on her slave while he's on his back with his legs in the air and she pounding away at him, loving it.

This clip is only 3 minutes, but it's hard to find such a cute, innocent girl next door (which Kelly really is) fucking a man's brains out with a strap-on (which as it turns out, Kelly really loves Smile)

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FEMALE DOMINATION, ANAL, BODYSTOCKINGS.
Keywords: tease, pantyhose, anal, ballbusting, ball squeeze.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 129.66 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 27, 2023 11:57 am
Alexis Grace Sexy Sexy Pegging

Starring: Alexis Grace

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Alexis Grace Sexy Sexy Pegging
Size: 262.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:41, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Alexis has just let Lance cum after a long time in chastity. That release did not come for free. Now he is going to have to take it in the ass from her over and over again.

She fucks him deep and sweet, until she actually cums from the harness of the strap-on rubbing against her clit. Her huge tits look amazing as the shake while she pounds his ass. She keeps on fucking him after she cums, gripping him by the hair, telling him how he is going to get railed over and over by her.

When Alexis is done, she detaches the rubber cock, and leaves it in his ass, then walks away.

PEGGING, STRAPON, HUGE TITS, FEMALE ORGASM, SHINY PANTYHOSE

Related Categories: SLUT TRAINING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, BIG TITS.
Keywords: alexis grace, lance hart, alexis grace pegging, alexis grace strapon, lance hart pegging, lance hart strapon, pantyhose strapon, big tits pegging, big tits femdom, big tits pigtails, bouncing tits, slut training pegging, slut training strapon.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 262.26 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 28, 2023 5:48 pm
Brutal pain and screaming

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Brutal pain and screaming
Size: 450.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:02, 3993 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Amanda fucks her slave so hard from behind that even she is surprised from her cruelness. She is wearing a really huge and wide strap-on and she pushes it inside her slave without any warning or any preparing. He screams and shrieks, he tosses and turns, but Amanda just pushes him with great force and if she doesn't like his behaviour she uses her horsewhip to hit him a few times.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 450.42 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 30, 2023 4:41 am
Alexis Grace Training Her Man Slut

Starring: Alexis Grace

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Alexis Grace Training Her Man Slut
Size: 750.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:48, 5002 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Alexis Grace has just released Lance from Chastity. She tells him that he has only five minutes to cum, or he is getting locked back up...

She lubes up his cock and starts to milk it. She even lets him grope her awesome huge tits while she sensually strokes his cock. Alexis knows he is putty in her hands.

When he is just about to cum, she takes her hand off his cock and watches him beg and squirm. She keeps him right on the edge for minutes, taking her hand off his cock at the perfect moment to keep him squirming...

Alexis slaps his sore blue balls a little, then gets back to work on keeping him right on the edge of a much needed release. After five minutes, he begs and pleads with her to still let him cum. She tells him that he can, but he has to jerk himself off, and after he cums she is going to fuck his ass hard with a strap-on.

Alexis ignores Lance while he strokes his cock in ecstasy until he cums all over her tank top.

Alexis has just let Lance cum after a long time in chastity. That release did not come for free. Now he is going to have to take it in the ass from her over and over again.

She fucks him deep and sweet, until she actually cums from the harness of the strap-on rubbing against her clit. Her huge tits look amazing as the shake while she pounds his ass. She keeps on fucking him after she cums, gripping him by the hair, telling him how he is going to get railed over and over by her.

When Alexis is done, she detaches the rubber cock, and leaves it in his ass, then walks away.

PEGGING, STRAPON, HUGE TITS, FEMALE ORGASM, SHINY PANTYHOSE, IGNORING JERK OFF, HANDJOB, TEASING, EDGING

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, HANDJOBS, STRAP-ON, SLUT TRAINING.
Keywords: alexis grace, lance hart, alexis grace pegging, alexis grace strapon, alexis grace jerk off, alexis grace handjob, alexis grace femdom, alexis grace pantyhose, shiny nylons, shiny pantyhose, pantyhose pegging, cum on tits, cum on tank top.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 750.83 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 30, 2023 5:51 pm
DICK RUB RACE feat AstroDomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_DICK RUB RACE feat AstroDomina
Size: 148.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:47, 1481 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

I know I'm your favorite Asian Domme with a dick!

NOTE: This is a Custom Clip.There is such a big misconception about women with penises. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I've been getting so many positive AND negative reactions. But none were sexual in nature. Seems like no one gets turned on by seeing a woman with a dick. I know you're not like that. I KNOW for a fact that this turns you on to no end. A beautiful woman like me with a cock like this. Doesn't it turn you on? Does it make you want to touch yourself? Does it make you want to cum? If so, you know what I'm talking about. So let's stop playing around. I showed you mine, why don't you show me yours! I know, my cock is HUGE. Bigger and longer than yours. Let's stroke together! It feels good doesn't it? Show me what you got! Impress me!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Categories: FUTA, COCK WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, TEASE & DENIAL, BOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, female domination, female supremacy, femdom pov, strap on, strapon, cock worship, astrodomina, tease and denial, boot domination, dick worship, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 148.16 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 31, 2023 10:37 am
Ball and anus torment

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Ball and anus torment
Format: mkv
Size: 93.5 MB
Video: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, 00:10:06, 1292 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: AAC, N/A, 48 Khz

Mistress Zita is so great in fucking her slave until he begs for mercy, cries and tries to escape from his bondages. She is gorgeous and lethal. She uses her hugestrap-on to widen his anus and while she is screwing him from behind she grabs his balls and pulls on them very hard if he tries to escape, moves too many or justmakes annoying noises that Zita doesn't like.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 93.5 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 31, 2023 11:44 am
Constant pain

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Constant pain
Size: 388.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:58, 3997 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Mistress Sophie is torturing her slave with a very massive strap-on. She in clad in a white outfit, white riding trousers, white shirt and black boots. First she tiesthe slave to the spanking bench and after it she opens his anus with her fingers. One at a time. The second step is a bigger dildo and after he is wet from the lubricater she plunges in the real big dick.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 388.73 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 01, 2023 2:49 pm
Ariana Marie Wants to Fuck Your Ass

Starring: Ariana Marie

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Ariana Marie Wants to Fuck Your Ass
Size: 177.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:51, 5043 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 38 Kbps, 22 Khz

Ariana has a thick strap on in her hands. She is wearing nothing but her tight black leggings / yoga pants and heels. ΓÇ£You can jerk off if you want, but I want to fuck you in the ass with this...ΓÇ¥

ΓÇ£You are probably going to be squirming around while I ram your ass, but that's what I want SmileΓÇ¥

She moves her hips and dangles her strap on cock in your face, seducing you in to becoming her little ass whore. You look up into her beautiful eyes and bouncing perfect tits and cannot resist her.

Once she knows that she has you, she tells your to crawl to her. ΓÇ£You want this in your mouth don't you?ΓÇ¥ she giggles and talks about smacking you in the face with her thick cock. Then she leaves you on the floor to get some lube.

STRAP ON PEGGING TALK, LEGGINGS, YOGA PANTS, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION.
Keywords: ariana marie, ariana marie strap-on, yoga pants, yoga pants joi, yoga pants jerk off, pegging, pegging talk, strap-on fucking, strapon pov, ariana marie yoga pants.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 177.01 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 03, 2023 6:58 am
I'm home, honey

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_I'm home, honey
Size: 247.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:16, 3995 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Like a good boss, Mistress LIsa knows how to have the upper hand. She gets home, drops all her stuff with her clothes and she puts on some serious black outfit forthe fun. She grabs her little bitch slave and she fucks him from behind with elegance and brutality. And he tries to bear it, but he cannot enjoy his mistresses hard movements inside of him.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 247.9 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 03, 2023 2:02 pm
Drilling his Ass

Starring: Miss Lesly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FEMINS_Drilling his Ass
Size: 487.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:55, 8455 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Miss Lesly makes her slut take her cock; to insure his compliance with her wishes. She tells him that he better take every inch of her huge cock. She drives 8 hard inches deep into his fuck hole. Miss Lesly takes great delight in fucking her bitch!

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: femdom , female domination , strapon , strap-on , miss lesly , humiliation , banged , fucked in the ass , heels , pink , lingerie , stockings , insider , fucked hard

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 487.06 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 05, 2023 3:51 pm
Cucky Bitch Training

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_Cucky Bitch Training
Size: 304.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:31, 3624 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Logan has just recently started cuckolding Her former boyfriend and now slave. It was his idea to get Her into swinging, and once She tried a cock larger than his puny member, She realized he had to become Her cuckold sissy slave. She has done this incrementally, taking him deeper and deeper into slavery through blackmail and chastity, and now has him tied, face down, arms and legs secured over a bondage horse, in a dungeon, about to be fucked in every orifice.

Goddess Logan enters the dungeon in a black, chrome metal spiked bustier, black PVC mini-skirt and long, black gloves. However, She is wielding a flogger in one hand, and also sporting an 8-inch cock that curves out from Her body, the head sticking up like a snake. She announces to the helpless slave:

"As you know slave, your peanut will never frustrate and disappoint my pussy or anyone else's ever again, but you do have two holes that can be put to good use. You're gonna be my bitch, and that means learning to take cock like a bitch"

She steps forward toward the slave, flogging him hard on the back, causing him to grunt in pain. She pushes the head of the black cock forward to his mouth, telling him:

"You are going to help me satisfy my lovers, getting their cocks hard for my pussy with your pretty little mouth and sometimes swallowing their cum. But your sweet boi-pussy will also be "filling-in" for my pussy when it's that time of the month...*giggle*...now OPEN YOUR WHORE THROAT"

He moves his head from side to side, while She tries to shove it into his mouth. She grabs the back of his head, but he keeps struggling. So She calmly walks back to the toy rack and comes back with a thick chain leash, attaching it to the slave's collar. She twists it around Her black-gloved hand and yanks hard on it, making the slave lift his head up as She shoves the dildo home, he starts sputtering and gagging. She screams at him:

"Take it! Take it deeper! Yeah, you better if you want any fucking lube or you get a dry fuck, bitch"

The slave tries desperately to get away but She is really enraged and flogs him over and over, while pulling the chain, and his head, farther down onto the dildo, his gag reflex going off over and over, but She doesn't slow down until he is crying and begging Her to stop.

"Ok, slave, I guess you can have a break. I'll just finish up fucking that virgin boi-pussy of yours until it's a well-traveled super-highway"

She walks around to the back and exposed asshole of the helpless slave. She teases his hole with the black cock head, popping the head in and out and making him beg to be fucked and talking about taking his 'cherry'.

"You'll going to love the feel of a big cock stroking the insides of your boi-pussy. Now beg me to fuck you with my big cock. BEG ME!"

"Please Goddess, please fuck me with your big cock, I need cock Goddess"

She positions the cock head to his asshole and pushes, causing him to scream in pain as She passes his anal ring, but it's difficult because he's a tight virgin and is clenching. She gets angry and starts flogging him hard, yelling at him:

"Now OPEN UP YOUR WHORE CUNT!"

She starts fucking the slave harder and harder, when he cries She flogs him and pushes harder and deeper. She keeps making him beg:

"Tell me you love how my cock feels inside you! Tell me you want more cock and want bigger cocks in you! Tell me you want me to shoot my seed deep into your sweet pussy. DO IT YOU FUCKING CUM DUMP!"

He starts begging incoherently as She flogs him harder, fucks him harder and starts to approach climax, as the fucking is stimulating Her clit, while also now stimulating Her slave's prostate. She starts moaning and he follows suit. Finally they are both screaming in ectasy and sometimes pain for him, until She cums and then does too. She laughs and tells him:

"Just one fuck and you're already a cock whore. Good bitch"

...as She tosses Her flogger onto his body and walks out of the dungeon.

Category: PEGGING
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, DILDO SUCKING, CUCKOLDING, DILDO FUCKING, GAGGING.
Keywords: cuck bitch training, sissy training, boi pussy, pegging, strap-on, black cock, dildo sucking, dildo fucking, hard fucking, dildo gagging, face fucking, ass fucking, male bitch, female training, bj training.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 304.56 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 06, 2023 3:16 pm
His ass is the target

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_His ass is the target
Size: 376.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:33, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Mistress Sophie is aiming for the anus of her slave. She is wearing her huge, ugly looking strapon, but because she is a wizard, she maked it disappear quite quick in the ass ofthe constantly screaming slave. She pushes it all the way in and then out, and when the slave is moving, she steps on his calves with both of her boots, causing sharp pain in hislegs too, not only in his ass.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 376.09 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 08, 2023 7:43 am
Brutality from forth and behind

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Brutality from forth and behind
Format: mkv
Size: 93.32 MB
Video: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, 00:10:09, 1284 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, N/A, 48 Khz

The slave must bear the cruelty of Mistress Amanda and Lady Anett all at once. Mistress Amanda walks up to him, as he is laying on his belly, naked and tied down to the spankingbench, and she pushes her huge strapon into his ass right away, without warning. As the slave screams, Lady Anett uses the opportunity to thrust her strapon into his mouth andmake him suck. They yell and hit him while fucking him brutally.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 93.32 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 08, 2023 8:50 am
Slave tries to escape

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Slave tries to escape
Size: 363.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:32, 5134 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Mistress Clara punishes her ill behaved slave. But even though he knows that he did something very wrong he tries to escape from Clara's wrath. It's not a bright idea from him, because he gets more and even harder pushes from her with her huge strapon into his ass for trying to run away from her. And Clara doesn't stop untilshe finds it satisfying.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 363.73 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 08, 2023 5:58 pm
Mistress Fuck

Starring: Mistress Nataly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FEMINS_Mistress Fuck
Size: 530.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:44, 8352 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Nataly leads her slave back to the room showing him her big, black, mistress-cock. She gets right to the point by ramming him without mercy. He begs and tries to open himself so he doesnΓÇÖt break in half! Then he is soon submissive and falls into the role of the little slut he is.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, mistress nataly, strap-on, strapon, dildo, ass fuck, slave training, doggystyle.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 530.84 MB<<<