Author
mradidos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 16, 2019 3:56 pm
LongToeSally - 1-15-19 JOE Cozy
screenshot

Tags: Foot Fetish, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement, Oil
Star: LongToeSally
You get jerk off encouragement from me in the warm, cozy Jerk off by the fire! I tell you how I want you to cum all of my big booty, skeet skeet all over this booty meat, how I want your balls empty, I have you cum so many times all over my booty and soles, And say more in this too! I am 6 foot tall. My soles are size 13, 11.5 inches long, 46 eu 29.21 cm! Filmed with my NEW kick ass camera!!

Format : mp4
File Size : 208.43 MB
Resolution : 960x720
Duration : 00:05:28
Video : AVC, 4 999 kb/s, 15.000 FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/2ccd71a715fbb
mradidos
Added: Aug 16, 2019 2:05 pm
LongToeSally - You wish You Could Eat My Ass
screenshot

Tags: Ass Licking, Asshole, BBW, Extreme Close-ups, Face Sitting
This is show pov style, Like my ass is in your face Full HD with my kick ass camera at 60 fps makes my ass seem like it really is right there in your face! This is extreme close up, I talk to you none stop about how you wish you could taste it, feel it! This will BLOW your mind among other things I also talk about you stroking your cock while you imagine tasting my ass, I talk about how you want to blow that load between my ass cheeks! Booty clenching in this too

Tags- ass,butt, booty, massive, huge, big, monster, giant, thick, curvy, juicy, all natural, housewives, pawg, white booty,babe, sexy, bbw, asshole, licking, biting, tasting, pucker, ass spreading, pov, HD, Face sitting, close up,

File Size : 449.14 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:37
Video : AVC, 5 074 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/6915f70cb2352
mradidos
Added: Aug 16, 2019 5:39 am
LongToeSally - 7-10-18 AssSoles JOI
screenshot

Tags: Feet JOI, JOI, Soles, Lotion/Oil Fetish, Big Butts
All oiled up! Big beautiful booty and long oiled soles!! I rub my feet on each other,I wiggle and spread my toes I rub my butt and spread it off and on too! The whole time I am talking to you and giving you Jerk Off Instructions! I am laying on side for1st half then sitting on pillow back arched booty sticking out and soles looking big and mighty fine

Format : wmv
File Size : 129.29 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 608x480
Duration : 00:08:19
Video : VC-1, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/e2ff08b30cdfe
mradidos
Added: Aug 15, 2019 10:23 pm
LongToeSally - My Ass will MAKE you a Fart Addict! pov2
screenshot

Tags: Farting, Spandex, Ass, Amateur, Rubber Fetish
Yes you heard me! You dont like farts? Eww thats gross you say. Well I have news for you, this big beautiful ass has the powder to turn you into a fart addict! I have had many fans email me telling me, they didnt even like farts till they watched my videos! Wow! That is amazing! Do you see the power of this big butt?! Or more correctly said... Do you SMELL it?!! I this video, come see why SO many are addicted to my farts! As I give Jerk Off instructions and Fart right in your face! I make you put your nose in my crack, as I blast away!

Filmed with 2 cameras, meaning same video doing the same things, But each camera has a different view point camera angle. This pov1

Tags- Fart, farting, ass sniffing, ass smelling, Tags- Farting, fart, anal, ass, butt, booty, ass sniffing, ass smelling, rubber, spandex, latex, mom, wife, milf, pawg, curvy, thick, babe, sexy, all natural, tall, bbw, ass shaking, ass clenching, Ass squeezing, anal,

File Size : 240.62 MB
Duration : 00:11:06

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/6816d38fcc3d4
mradidos
Added: Aug 15, 2019 3:06 pm
LongToeSally - 12-5-18 Quickie
screenshot

Tags: Ass, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction
Christmas Quickie JOI!! Fast way to get a pick me up I say the persons 1st name that ordered this custom. I give Jerk Off Instructions, You are also to jerk to the beat of my smacking, and you get a cum countdown!

Tags- ass, booty, butt, massive, huge, big, monster, jiggle, booty clapping, joi, jerk off instruction, masturbation instructions, milf, mom, panties, anal, tall, Christmas, bww,tall, amazons, fitness, gym, muscles,

File Size : 30.75 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:02:37
Video : VC-1, 1 543 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/78b8f46d8e605
mradidos
Added: Aug 15, 2019 9:55 am
LongToeSally - Christmas Personal Trainer JOI
screenshot

Tags: Ass Fetish, BBW Ass Worship, Booty Clapping, JOI, Masturbation Instruction
You so need to work off all those holiday snacks! And what better than to work it off by jerking to my big Booty! I have you do reps of 50 strokes at a time, You take a small break in between then back at it! I have you jerk for other periods of time as I booty clap ad show my booty off to you while you jerk, till I tell you HANDS OFF at that time you take a breather and get ready for your next set of strokes!! I make hand jerking off motions on my butt! So are you ready? Lets DO THIS!!
Tags- ass, booty, butt, massive, huge, big, monster, jiggle, booty clapping, joi, jerk off instruction, masturbation instructions, milf, mom, panties, anal, tall, Christmas, bww,tall, amazons, fitness, gym, muscles,

File Size : 213.43 MB
Duration : 00:11:21
Video : VC-1, 2 427 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/924eee1e6efce
mradidos
Added: Aug 14, 2019 10:56 am
LongToeSally - 8-19 Jerk Off Encouragement Purple POV2
screenshot

Tags: Amateur, Ass, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement, Spandex
I encourage you to Drain your balls 100% And I tell you I really want you blow your load on my Ass, I tell you Skeet Skeet all over my Booty meat, I tell you I dont have all day, bust that load to my ass,To drain your balls to my big basketballs, I tell you I see you throbbing and ready to blow! And I say others things as well. This is a multiple orgasms video! You see me ass cupping lifting booty and dropping to jiggle, Clenching my butt cheeks, Those ass cheeks are so strong they could crush a dick! I talk non stop to you! I received RAVING reviews for this video series I did yesterday. I did 5 customs, This one, two more like this in different thongs, one in shinny spandex and one in tight skirt. All the same dialog. And he was WAY happy said these keep getting better and better! So grab your Joy Stick Buy this video and get ready to BLOW many many times!!! I filmed with 2 cameras, meaning same videos but each camera captures a different point of viewview point. This being one of those view points This one is HD as well.

Tags- mom, wife, hosewive, big ass, big booty, pawg, white booty, white ass, hairy pussy, bush, pussy, big hands, joi, encouragement, jerk, Massive, huge, big, spandex, flexing,

Tags-

File Size : 135.14 MB
Duration : 00:06:07

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/7359ccf96cb39
mradidos
Added: Aug 14, 2019 8:48 am
LongToeSally - 1-30-19 Little Perv Mean JOI Chair
screenshot

Tags: JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Oil, Ass, Ass Worship
I know how much you love seeing my oiled ass on this chair as you imagine it is your face all that ass is planted on! I call you a prev, I call you names, I am mean to you, And give you Jerk Off Instructions

Filmed with my new kick ass camera! This is full HD and 60fps

Tags- Mean, joi, jerk off instructions,Long Toe Sally, masturbation instructions, jerking off, wanking, cock, Cum, wet, oil, oiled, oily, sitting, huge, big, monster, giant, massive, curvy, thick, juicy, ready, countdown, bbw, tall, amazons, stormy, all natural, meaty, asshole, anal, Ass clenching, Clench, Flex, mom, wife, milf, cougar,mature, ass, butt, booty, sexy, babe, jiggle, wanking, wank, pervert, HD,

File Size : 756.1 MB
Duration : 00:05:11
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/944c693081c22
mradidos
Added: Aug 11, 2019 10:42 am
LongToeSally - 1-9-19 Mean JOI
screenshot

Tags: Ass, BBW, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Oil
Oiled and lay clenching,I have you cum multiple times, I am mean and call you all sorts of names, I use bad words in this too. If you like to being treated like trash you will LOVE this, as I tear you apart with my mean words and turn you the heck on! No countdown in this. And I say the guys 1st name in this too.

This was filmed with my NEW camera, And the quality will blow your mind and your load ..... hahaha

Tags- big butt, mature, oiled, pawg, thick, massive, joi, jerk off instructions, huge, mom, milf, monster, pawg, anal, asshole, wet, ass , panties, spreading, mom, masturbation instruction, dirty talking, cursing, mean, rude, nut,bust a nut, cum, multiple orgasms, Jack off, Cock, bbw, ass, butt, booty, laying, lay clench, lay, clench, clenching, ass clenching, ass clapping, booty clapping, clap,

File Size : 832.78 MB
Duration : 00:05:41
Video : AVC, 20.2 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/4e518d673a5b4
mradidos
Added: Aug 10, 2019 6:12 am
LongToeSally - 10-27-18 Jerk Off Encouragement Bar Mico
screenshot

Tags: Masturbation Encouragement, Asshole, Hairy Bush, JOI, Amateur
Im wearing a barley there Micro, And I encourage you to Drain your balls 100% And I tell you I really want you blow your load on my Ass, I tell you Skeet Skeet all over my Booty meat, I tell you I dont have all day, bust that load to my ass,To drain your balls to my big basketballs, I tell you I see you I see your throbbing and ready to blow! I also tell you I want you to blow that load all over my Fat F-ing White Ass (I say the bad word in the video) And I say others things as well. This is a multiple orgasms video! You see my all hot and sweaty and oiled! I was legit sweaty too it was dripping down my back. There is no air condition where I filmed! I Tease you with my Asshole by some major ass spreading and cup my booty cheeks for you too, I talk non stop to you!

Grab your Joy Stick and Buy this video and get ready to BLOW many many times!!!

I did 5 videos today, ALL like this, I did videos in 3 different Micros and 2 regular thongs. They will be posted soon!! VERY soon!! So be on the look out for them ;D

Tags, Balls, nuts, cum, wet, cock, drain, drained, encouragement, masturbation instructions, JOI, Pawg, white, big, massive, huge, bbw, asshole, pussy, bush, hairy, all natural, curvy, thick, juicy, oil,sweat,sweaty, bbw, flexing, grinding,

File Size : 77.42 MB
Duration : 00:05:33
Video : VC-1, 1 787 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/6e786340d9c8b
mradidos
Added: Aug 09, 2019 1:03 am
LongToeSally - JOI Oiled Bubble Butt! pov1
screenshot

Tags: JOI, Jerking Off, Big Ass, BBW, Lotion/Oil Fetish
Oiled JOI I tell you to get on your knees while I walk really fast making that booty meat fly and jiggle! I tell you look at that cellulite, and all that jiggle and guide to a massive load you explode at the end! I also jog off and on through out!

Tags- oiled, oil, wet, sweaty, horny, massive, big, huge, giant, tall, monster, curvy, thick, juicy, jiggle, slow motion, slowmo, slow mo, panty, panties,mom, anal, milf, pawg, white booty, big ass, big butts, bbw, jerk off instructions,Masturbation instructions,

Filmed with 2 cameras. Both same video doing same things. BUT each camera captures a different view point point of view. This being one of those cameras.

File Size : 247.38 MB
Duration : 00:06:05
Video : AVC, 5 351 kb/s, 50.000 FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/5f1c7980772da
mradidos
Added: Aug 07, 2019 11:49 am
LongToeSally - You want to Taste it
screenshot

Tags: Amateur, Ass, Asshole, BBW, Big Ass
I talk to you off and on about my ass, and how you wish you could taste it, bite it squeeze it, I booty clap, I spread my butt cheeks giving you a asshole tease, I get super close to camera while spreading my butt cheeks often, I clench my booty into a beautiful heart shape, Left to right clench as well. Towards the end I talk about how you want to blow your load all over my ass, After that I end it with some close ups of my Pucker while spreading my butt cheeks!

Tags- Ass, Booty, Butt, sexy, babe, asshole, bush, hairy pussy, ass spreading, massive, huge, big,monster, giant, tall,milf, pawg, housewives, mom, hot, ass clapping, booty clapping,panties, micro, g string, panties, panty, dirty talk,curvy, thick, meaty, all natural,

File Size : 119.16 MB
Duration : 00:10:22
Video : AVC, 1 286 kb/s, 15.000 FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/3fce93a2e4d34
mradidos
Added: Aug 07, 2019 9:07 am
LongToeSally - Tits Thighs Pussy Ass YES
screenshot

Tags: Ass Worship, Asshole, Hairy Bush, Tit Play, Upskirt
Yes and thank you.. Right?! All of me in this, I tease you with my HARD nipples poking the thin fabric of my dress! I tug those big nipples and tease you, I show off my pussy and bush in a sheer micro I sand and clench that big plump booty of mine, This is a ALL of me tease! That will get you ROCK HARD begging for release!

Tags- tits, nipples, boobs, hard, big, massive, huge, round, monster, giant, knees, legs, muscles flexing, flexshow, longtoesally, long toe sally, pussy, bush, asshole, ass spreading, panties, panty, upskirt, outside, deck, amazons, tall, thick, curvy,all natural, MILF, PAWG, flexing,

File Size : 300.34 MB
Duration : 00:07:24
Video : AVC, 5 352 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/93b16ecc6d468
mradidos
Added: Aug 05, 2019 2:08 pm
LongToeSally - 2-10-19 Caught Panty Handed Pov2
screenshot

Tags: JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Upskirt, Close-Ups, Ass
I caught you in my panty hamper, I scold you and get angry. I start giving you Jerk off instructions, I spread my ass cheeks a lot, I tell you to keep stroking but to get your nose close and smell sniff my asshole, because that is as close as you will ever get! I am demanding, I tell you to breath in through only your nose deep in my asshole. I tell you I want to feel you smelling it, Like your nose is a vacuum!!

Tags- Upskirt, ass spreading, asshole, perv, panty, panties, massive huge, big, bbw, squatting, jerk off, joi, asshole, mom, milf, mature, cougar, pawg, white booty, juicy, thick, tall, amazons, brunette, wank, wanking,ass smelling, nose vacuum,

File Size : 447.77 MB
Duration : 00:11:36
Video : AVC, 5 075 kb/s, 15.000 FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/86247e508789f
mradidos
Added: Aug 05, 2019 12:24 pm
LongToeSally - Getting Gassy in the Kitchen
screenshot

Tags: Farting, Panty Fetish, MILF, PAWG, Housewives
Oh yes! I am getting Gassy in the kitchen! After eating such yummy food that bloated me, It just HAS to come OUT!! And you are the lucky one I blast it on LMAO!!! I wear 6 panties in this! I am 6 foot tall, my feet are ladies size 13my feet are 11and half inches long, 46 eu 29.21 cm!
Tags- gassy, fart, farting, feet, soles, toes, long toes, ass spreading, stinky, mom, mature, southern, dirty blond, kitchen, cooking, housewives, wife, milf, amazons, all natural, country girl, wedgie, panties,

File Size : 211.49 MB
Duration : 00:12:24
Video : VC-1, 2 241 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/f8f4fd9572ddd