Author
mradidos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 01, 2019 7:48 pm
LongToeSally - 7-12-18 Glutes Be On Fire! Dribble those
screenshot

Tags: Muscle Control, White Booty, Big Butts, Spandex, PAWG
Star: LongToeSally
This is one HOT video! I looooove how my big thick booty looks in this dress! I clench those butt cheeks left to right, Slow and Mega fast at times, You will love these strong buns and what they do to you in the land down under

Format : wmv
File Size : 117.14 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 608x480
Duration : 00:05:19
Video : VC-1, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/a8bc4566cc8b1
mradidos
Added: Sep 01, 2019 1:07 am
LongToeSally - 4-9-18 Poor Little Guy! Pov1
screenshot

Tags: Farting, Shrinking Fetish, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Spandex
This was a custom, below is what he emailed me for this video....

This would be from the POV of the Shrunken man.

He is shrunk down and stuck on the couch desperately trying to get your attention but he is too small you can not hear or see him. you walk into your living room in your tight workout pants to do some booty work outs. you do some squats as the little man watches. Your ass is huge to him. He needs to do something to get out of there but he cant stop watching your ass. You also do some jumping jacks making your ass bounce. You talk about how gassy you are today. Letting out some farts wile you work out. Finley youve felt like you had a good work out. But your exhausted and need to sit down and rest. you walk over to the couch right where the little man is on the couch. No Im down here! Dont sit on you!! You stand there for a wile Rubbing your ass and making it bounce and talking about how sore it is after your work out. but John will love how big its getting you say. I cant wait to sit on his face tonight The you slowly start to sit down. NOOOOO John crys out. But your giant ass consumes him and the screen turns black with your ass. The camera then shows you sitting on the couch. You getting comfortable grinding him into your ass. you then lift a cheek up and let out a big fart. Then lowering the cheek and sealing him to his doom.

I filmed this with 2 cameras, Both same video doing same thing, each camera different view points.
Tags- Farting, fart, shrunk,shrink, shrinking, small, tiny, big, massive, huge, ass sniffing,ass smelling,spandex,yoga, giantess, mom, wife, crush, s, tall,

File Size : 58.94 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:04:57
Video : VC-1, 1 564 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/1d776bdc4d882
mradidos
Added: Aug 29, 2019 12:48 pm
LongToeSally - 11-8-18 Candy Farts
screenshot

Tags: Farting, Ass Smelling, Ass, BBW Ass Worship, Ass Sniffing
Yep you heard that right! I fart on these Gummy bears! I just can not contain these farts! I stick the poor little guy right agents my sweet spot And Fart away and blast him! I take the gummy a rub it up and down my ass crack getting all the sweat from my crack on him! By the time I am done with these gummy bears they are covered in sweat and farts! They where also sent to one LUCKY mouth!!
Tags- Farts, fart, gassy, smelly, stinky, toots, gas, stink, massive, big, huge, monster, bbw, ass, butt, booty, candy, milf, mom, wife, pawg,

File Size : 77.9 MB
Duration : 00:07:21
Video : VC-1, 1 384 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/86f62226a1b8b
mradidos
Added: Aug 29, 2019 2:14 am
LongToeSally - JOI Biggest Load you have ever Blown
screenshot

Tags: Asshole, MILF, JOI, Cum Countdown, Hairy Bush
I give Jerk Off Instructions as you watch me play with my booty! I cup it, flick those booty cheeks making my ass jiggle like jello! I spread my Butt cheeks wide giving you a taste of heaven as you see the Asshole tease I am giving you! I am wearing a barely there Miro thong in this! I make you stop touching yourself off and on, seeing you are so close to cumming so many times in this. I make you stop touching your self so when I do the Cum Countdown you Blow your load bigger and stronger than you ever have before!! You get a major Hairy bush tease in this too! My bush has not been shaved or trimmed in almost 18 years! Every single part of my body including my hair is ALL Natural!!

Tags- miro, bush, hairy bush, Pussy, asshole, cupping, ass, booty, butt, milf, mom, wife, cougar, housewive, housewife, ass spreading, cum countdown, joi, masturbation instruction, sexy voice, panty, panties, bbw, thick, massive, huge, big, tall, s,

File Size : 114.63 MB
Duration : 00:08:58
Video : VC-1, 1 686 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/86a3f7edca5f6
mradidos
Added: Aug 24, 2019 8:40 pm
LongToeSally - 1-30-19 Fart JOI
screenshot

Tags: JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Farting, Ass, Ass Worship
This is what the guy that ordered this custom asked for...

I would like to see you pull your panties into your ass crack a few times throughout the video please. Can you do different positions like face down ass up and lay on your side with one leg up when you have to fart. I would like you to start off be saying

PULL YOUR DICK OUT AND STROKE IT WHILE I RIP A NASTY LOUD FART IN YOUR FACE.

I KNOW YOUR LOVE TO SMELL WOMENS NASTY FARTS.

I KNOW YOU WANNA SEE THIS BIG ASS RIP A LOUD NASTY FART IN YOUR FACE.

YOU WANNA SMELL MY FARTS?

YOU WANT ME TO FART IN YOUR FACE? AND MAKE YOU BLOW YOUR LOAD?

YOU WANNA SUCK MY ASSHOLE?

IM GONNA SPREAD MY BUTT CHEEKS AND MAKE YOU SUCK A FART RIGHT OUT OF MY ASSHOLE.

Close to the end of the video I would like you to say

ARE YOU READY TO BUST THAT NUT? YOU WANNA NUT ALL OVER MY BIG ASS?

Can you do a countdown from 10 to 1 but before you get to 1 say

IM GONNA SPREAD MY BUTT CHEEKS AND LET YOU NUT RIGHT BETWEEN MY ASS CRACK.

Tags- farting, mean, joi, ass sniffing, ass smelling, massive, huge, big, monster, giant, tall, s, strong, gassy, satin, silk, panties, panty, Ass, Booty, Butt, jerk off instructions, masturbation instructions,

Format : mp4
File Size : 1225.16 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:25
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/d4c7055eaad82
mradidos
Added: Aug 24, 2019 3:25 pm
LongToeSally - AssSoles 20 New Thongs Last 7 minutes
screenshot

Tags: Pussy Play, Ass, Panty Fetish, Hairy Bush, Foot Fetish
I spread my ass cheeks by clenching them apart and holding that spread flex. I also Clench them fast doggystyle making them shake, I pose close up and father away from camera. I put my head on the bed and aim the ass in the air legs together, I show off the front of the panties as well and that massive bush of mine! I do spread shots too! I get my feettoes close up to the camera several times too!

Filmed with 2 HD cameras, both same video doing same things, BUT each camera shows a different point of viewview point perspective. This being one of those cameras One is 50 fps the other is 60 fps

Tags- bush, hairy bush, soles, feet, toes, long toes, mature, milf, mom, cougar, white booty, thick, massive, huge, big, giant, enormous, tall, s, mask fetish, pawg, curvy, all natural, hour glass, panties, ass clenching, ass spreading, asshole, doggystyle, anal,bbw, round, jiggle,pose, posing, flexing, flex, glutes, muscle worship,feet, long toes, foot fetish, soles,

File Size : 299.58 MB
Duration : 00:07:23
Video : AVC, 5 348 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/43f05a3ec0f54
mradidos
Added: Aug 24, 2019 1:33 am
LongToeSally - June 2018 Booty Holes
screenshot

Tags: Ass, Amateur, Big Ass, MILF, BBW
No not my booty hole, But the holes in these cool panties! I though it was pretty cool! In this you see me clenching my booty, And cooking some too! Yes indeed, it is getting HOT in the kitchen!!
Tags- anal, ass, booty, butt, massive, huge,big, jiggle, jello, cellulite, booty flex, clenching, muscles, glutes, mom, wife, milf, pawg, white booty, bbw,

File Size : 153.57 MB
Duration : 00:10:34
Video : VC-1, 1 864 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/72ec8e828c931
mradidos
Added: Aug 23, 2019 5:13 pm
LongToeSally - 1-15-19 Panty Smorgasbord
screenshot

Tags: Amateur, Ass, Ass Worship, BBW, Big Ass
You see me in SO many panties! A lot of them are satin!! Walking making that Booty meat jiggle! I bend over occasionally. This was filmed with my New Kick Ass Camera!

Tags- Walking, walk, tredmill, workout, spandex, panties, panty, ass, booty, butt, thick, curvy, bbw, jiggle, ass worship, all natural, anal, tall, s, milf, pagw, mature, mom, wife, housewives, housewife

File Size : 2598.46 MB
Duration : 00:17:52
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/abd31b39996cb
mradidos
Added: Aug 23, 2019 1:19 pm
LongToeSally - 6-12-18 Jerk it for me
screenshot

Tags: JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Ass, Amateur, Big Ass
I know you want to blow that load all over my buns, I know you wish you could lick my massive butt! Grab your Joy Stick and get ready for the ride of your life!! There is ass spreading in this one too. Also I say the guys name that ordered this custom.

Tags- asshole, ass spreading, panties, ass, booty, big ass, big booty, pawg, white booty, white ass, hairy pussy, bush, pussy, big hands, joi, encouragement, jerk, JOI, Massive, huge, big, giant, panty, panties,

File Size : 129.58 MB
Duration : 00:05:55

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/ff5e2cb6a770a
mradidos
Added: Aug 23, 2019 7:17 am
LongToeSally - 11-12-18 Black Leather HOT! pov1
screenshot

Tags: Leather, Leather Fetish, Ass, BBW Ass Worship, Ass Grinding
I wasnt sure id be able to get back in these pants because I have gained weight, and I could barely get in them before! But I did yay! I LOVE the way my butt looks in them! I have these and a Red pair They where both a fan gift! Which I am thankful for! So what will you see in this? You will see me Clenching (flex) my big round plump butt cheeks. I clench both at the same time and hold the flex before relaxing it to jiggle. I Clench My left cheek then my right, I did this back and forth fast and slow, Legs together and apart. I rub my butt often, I slap my butt hard many times making it jiggle too! I hike my leg up a bit making that ass stick out more! You will see some bending over in this too. The last minute of this video I face the camera clenching my butt fast front view showing cameltoe and big meaty thighs

I filmed this with 3 cameras. This video is One of those cameras. Each camera is the same video, But what is different is the view point,point of view, camera angle. I will be posting th e other 2 povs soon!
Tags- Leather, rubber, spandex, latex, pleather, fluax, tall, , plump, juicy, big, massive, huge, ass, booty, flex, flexing, muscles, glutes, housewives, housewife, wife, mom, ass clenching, ass grinding, thick, milf, pawg, white booty, sexy, babe, mature, bbw,

File Size : 232.84 MB
Duration : 00:10:28

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/0d65fa5330ca4
mradidos
Added: Aug 23, 2019 3:12 am
LongToeSally - New Years Cozy JOI 2018
screenshot

Tags: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Oil
I want to see your load all over my ass and soles, You cum so many times in this! Jack your meat! This nut is mine! Your balls and dick will ach when I am done with you.
I can see how big your getting! I want you to skeet skeet all over my booty meat. I want you to splatter that all over my wet soles and ass,Jack your meat!

I am a bit demanding in this!! My soles are ladies size 13! 11.5 inches long, 46 eu and 29.21 cm, I am 6 foot Tall Curvy Fit!

Tags- nuts, balls, cum, joi, jerk off instructions, masturbation instructions, milf, mom, wife, panties, feet, ass, butt, booty, mature, all natural, tall, s, , curvy, thick, big, massive, huge, monster, soles, toes,long toes, mature soles, big feet,oil, oily,oiled, wet, New Years,

File Size : 89.29 MB
Duration : 00:06:11
Video : VC-1, 1 870 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/9d7cd4626677e
mradidos
Added: Aug 22, 2019 11:39 pm
LongToeSally - Dork STILL Lost in the Gas Chamber
screenshot

Tags: Farting, Public Farting, Ass Smelling, Jeans Fetish, Ass
This was filmed 8-25-18 . Like I told you in the last Gas chamber video, I was not ready to let this Dork go back to his normal life yet. I wanted to toy around with him a bit longer! So Just like I said I took him shopping with me today! But NO one even knew he was there, No one heard his crys for mercy! As I blasted him through out the day as I farted and shopped! This video is me talking about my day of Farting on him and humiliating him, making him a small man when he thought he was so big and bad before he got locked into my gas chamber and had no choice but to smell my toxic gas!! I break his will, He is a humble man by the time I am done with him. And begging to be set free. He will smell like my gas for a very very long time!! Throughout this video you see me fart on him, I fart on him while he is locked in my jeans. I fart on him were you see my bare butt in a thong and him trapped in my crack as I blast him, You see me standing where when I clench my ass he disappears into my deep butt crack, the only thing you can see is his feet sticking out! Then sealing him back up in those skin tight jeans trapping him in that gas chamber!!

BONUS CONTENT- I had pictures taken of me as I shopped,Walking in the stores,bending over looking at some fall decor. In the bathroom stall showing you the dork stuck in my buttcrack, A small video of me mashing my butt on this funky cushion, and a small video I did a while back of one up skirt silent swoosh fart. All those pictures and small videos are at the end of this gas chamber video!!
Tags- ass, candid, smell, stink, stinky, smelly, public, jeans, shopping, farting, fart, mom, thong, massive, huge, milf, mature, booty, phat, big, deep ass crack, wife,

File Size : 329.95 MB
Duration : 00:20:05
Video : VC-1, 2 361 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/2c2e37fe58dbc
mradidos
Added: Aug 22, 2019 4:10 pm
LongToeSally - 7-19-18 My little Ass Licker
screenshot

Tags: Ass Grinding, Ass Licking, Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore
I have you shrunk, tiny so very small!I put you in my panties right on my butthole, where you are to be kissing my ass as I grind on you, I sit on the chair and stand clench and shake that ass while you are stuck in there steadily licking my booty hole! At the end,I decide to EAT you!! You do see the little guy drop into my mouth at the end, I do say a persons 1st name in this. #bigbutt #asslicker #asslicking #bigass #shrinking #assholebig #mature #asssmother

File Size : 124.49 MB
Duration : 00:08:32
Video : VC-1, 1 892 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/828bf1e43c215
mradidos
Added: Aug 22, 2019 2:41 pm
LongToeSally - Getting Gassy in the Kitchen
screenshot

Tags: Farting, Ass, Panty Fetish, MILF, Cougar
Oh yes! I am getting Gassy in the kitchen! After eating such yummy food that bloated me, It just HAS to come OUT!! And you are the lucky one I blast it on LMAO!!! I wear 6 panties in this! I am 6 foot tall, my feet are ladies size 13my feet are 11and half inches long, 46 eu 29.21 cm! Tags- fart, farting, mom, panties, kitchen, wife, massive, huge, big,ass,soles, feet, long toes, anal stink,

File Size : 211.49 MB
Duration : 00:12:24
Video : VC-1, 2 241 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/63770d2bfed27
mradidos
Added: Aug 22, 2019 8:29 am
LongToeSally - 2-14-19 Stamina JOI
screenshot

Tags: Ass, BBW, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Asshole Fetish
I have you cum so many times in this, I dont give you much time between each cumming before you are loaded and ready to aim at my ass again. I work you hard!

Tags- joi, jerk off instructions, masturbation instructions, wanking,wank,jacking off, nut,nutting,massive,huge,giant, monster, enormous, meaty,juicy, curvy,thick, all natural, ass, butt, booty, pawg, milf,cougar, mature, mom, wife, housewives, tall, s, brunette, valentines, holiday,

File Size : 353.53 MB
Resolution : 960x720
Duration : 00:09:09
Video : AVC, 5 076 kb/s, 15.000 FPS

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/a9ed7529c41b3