Author
Lilac
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jan 23, 2020 6:38 am
Clitoring Practice 6 - The Art of Tribadism (2018)

screenshot

Director: Jean Garian
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, European, International, Italian, Tribbing

Let's bump and grind to orgasm! It is always a unique erotic experience! Girl On Girl Action as its finest, it is an art of tribadism! These girls are super horny so their pussies are wet as never before, grinding, tribbing and a lot of lesbian action, everything is here! Everything what your lesbian tribbing dreams are up to!

File Name : Clitoring Practice 6 - The Art of Tribadism.mp4
File Size : 1977.54 MB
Resolution : 852x480
Duration : 02:11:06

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Clitoring Practice 7 - The Art of Tribadism (2018)

screenshot

Director: Jean Garian
Stars: Alyssia, Candy, Candy Bell, Cristal, Nesty, Zazie Skymm
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, European, International, Italian, Tribbing

Big trib and real orgasms lesbians know the art of love. Enjoy this steamy scene between lovely lesbians who lick, finger, and trib each other to real orgasms. Watch beautiful, all natural lesbian couples seducing each other with kisses, stripteases, and then bring each other to orgasm with their skillful touches of scissoring.

File Name : Clitoring Practice 7 - The Art of Tribadism.mp4
File Size : 1947.03 MB
Resolution : 640x512
Duration : 02:06:36

screenshot

Added: Jan 21, 2020 12:57 pm
Best of Bruce Seven 4

screenshot

Starring: Sharon Mitchell , Cara Lott , Bunny Bleu , Erica Boyer , Bionca , Aja , Rene Summers , Beverly Bliss , Mary Tierney , Bridgette Royale
Director: Bruce Seven
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Bondage, Classic, Female Domination, Fetish, Fetish Wear, Spanking

The fourth in a series of some of the best fetish video by classic film maker Bruce Seven. This edition features 4 scenes of intense BDSM action between a mistress and her female slave. It's all girl -girl lesbian BDSM action. Each scene has a some intense bondage, whipping and tit . The sessions include a good pussy lapping for the Mistress.. The girls are hot in a classic sense and everyone is sporting a full bush that buries the burrowing noses in a forest of kinky locks. The last scene is a lush lesbian encounter. Two hot babes lick and lather each other pussies assholes and tits.

File Name : Best of Bruce Seven 4.mp4
File Size : 625.87 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:53:40

screenshot

Best_of_Bruce_Seven_4.mp4

Dreams of Desire

screenshot

Starring: Siobhan Hunter , Alexia Firestone , Annie Sparkle Director: T. Darling
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Athletes, Big Boobs, Classic, Facesitting, Fingering, Hairy, Office, Sex Toy Play

A lesbian adventure. Follow the journey of three beautiful women as they discover the intimacies of each other and the sensuality and beauty of lesbian love.

File Name : Dreams of Desire.mp4
File Size : 290.33 MB
Resolution : 642x360
Duration : 00:57:28

screenshot

dead_link_removed

Added: Nov 15, 2019 7:16 am
Lesbian House Hunters 19 (2019) HD

screenshot

Starring: Becky Bandini , Gia Derza , Candice Dare , Alex Coal , Danni Rivers , Dava Foxx , Daphne Dare , Texas Patti
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Made for Women

The Lesbian House Hunters series follows a group of real estate agents in the lesbian community of Thornhill. With the decline of the housing market, many of the agents quickly learn they must be ruthless in order to close a deal. Open houses promote open legs, and the clients always end up with a smile on their face. The steamy scenes include Alex Coal, Danni Rivers, Becky Bandini and Daphne Dare playing power games with Dava Foxx, Candice Dare, Gia Derza and Texas Patti exploring their sweet spots and driving each other into a sexual frenzy!

File Name : Lesbian House Hunters 19.mp4
File Size : 4848.71 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 03:36:02

screenshot

Lesbian House Hunters 19.mp4

File Name : Lesbian House Hunters 19_480.mp4
File Size : 2532.39 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 03:36:02

screenshot

Added: Nov 12, 2019 11:56 am
Packin' A Strap On

screenshot

Starring: Inari Vachs , Taylor St. Clair , Felecia , Charlie , Rebecca Wild , Sindee Coxx , Misty Rain , Jessica Jewel , Randi Storm , Coral Sands , Heaven Leigh , Melanie Stone , Taylor Moore , Pantrix , Angel Cummings , Monica Monroe , Amber
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Compilation, Sex Toy Play, Strap-Ons

XXX hardcore lesbian action. Giant strap-on dildos. Toys, tits and tw*ts. Fulfilling feminine needs. Weird lezbo penetrations. Insane all-girl thoughts.

Packin A_Strap-On.mp4
File Size : 1008.06 MB
Duration : 01:48:04

screenshot

Download Packin A_Strap-On.mp4 or WATCH ONLINE - 1 008.1 MB

Teen Strap-On

screenshot

"Teen Strap-On" is over two hours of straight up hot and scandalous girl-on-girl sex amongst teenagers and their strap-ons and dildos!! They're young, oh so pretty, tight-bodied and dying to give up their wet pussies to other wet pussies! Featuring hot, all-girl threesomes and cheerleader and schoolgirl uniforms!!!

Teen Strap-On.mp4
File Size : 1217.53 MB
Duration : 02:10:34

screenshot

[url=dead_link_removed#popuppay]Download Teen Strap-On.mp4 or WATCH ONLINE - 1.2 GB[/url]
Added: Sep 14, 2019 2:19 pm
Lesbians - Young Women Teens and Oral Cunnilingus Movies

Messylife (2019)

screenshot

Starring: Gabriella Paltrova, Sasha Heart
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Sex Toy Play, Strap-Ons, WAM - Wet and Messy

Indulgence: Sasha and Gabriella invite us into their home for an intimate look into the personal lives of an oversexed couple! From morning to night, we follow them as they live their messy fantasies.

File Name : Messylife.mp4
File Size : 1447.29 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 02:03:46
Video : AVC, 1 500 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

Download:

x

Girls Gone Pink 8 (2019) HD

screenshot

Starring: Daisy Marie, Abella Danger, Anya Olsen, Alina Lopez, Aspen Romanoff, Gia Derza, Katana Kombat, Serena Santos, Molly Stewart
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Amateur, Gonzo, Made For Women, Sex Toy Play

Ream amateur girls with other hot girls! Mofos brings you the best in girl on girl action!

File Name : Girls Gone Pink 8.mp4
File Size : 2231.82 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 02:29:22
Video : AVC, 2 039 kb/s, 23.976 (23976/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 44.3 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

Download:

x