Author
phantum
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 24, 2020 8:36 pm
Alt & Geil - Jung & Versaut - Sie Wollen Alle Nur Das Eine (2020)

screenshot

Genre: MILFs, Mature, Granny, Gangbang, Cumshots, Bukkake, Fetish, Older, Outdoor Sex, Women with Glasses
Duration: 01:34:43
Language: German

Cast: N/A

Video quality: DVDRip
Video format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 720x404 25fps 1900kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 124kbps
Size: 1.36 GB

screenshot

Download:

https://filejoker.net/93m5isc9ash8

Paparazzi (2020)

screenshot

Genre: All Sex, MILFs, Mature, Big Tits, Erotic, Sensual, Couples.
Duration: 01:51:58
Language: English

Cast: Brandi Love, Tiffany Doll

Video quality: WEB-DL
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 960x540 25fps 4000kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 128kbps
Size: 3.56 GB

screenshot

Download:
Added: Jan 23, 2020 6:14 am
Clitoring Practice - The Art Of Tribadism (2018)

screenshot

Director: Jean Garian
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, European, Facesitting, International, Italian, Tribbing

These naturally beautiful ladies are putting a whole new meaning to bumping pussies. There is absolutely NO clit licking in this series. Kissing sets the mood and it's nothing but clit-to-clit grinding from there. Watch these beauties in 12 scenes of nothing but pure scissoring action! What's more is that they're all cleanly shaven so you don't miss a thing!

File Name : Clitoring Practice - The Art Of Tribadism.mp4
File Size : 1964.96 MB
Resolution : 852x480
Duration : 02:10:16
Video : AVC, 2 048 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 61.7 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/33c8a0806f9f9/Clitoring_Practice_-_The_Art_Of_Tribadism.mp4

Anal Threesomes 7 (2020)

screenshot

Genre: Anal, Gonzo, Threesomes, Big Boobs, Blowjobs, Latina
Duration: 02:44:05
Language: English

Cast: Cherie DeVille, Luna Star, Casey Calvert, Ella Hughes, Blair Williams, Moka Mora, Alecia Fox , Pepper Hart, Mick Blue, Markus Dupree, Kyle Mason, Christian Clay.

This world-class collection continues it's dedication to showcasing the most passionate anal threesomes featuring the most beautiful women in the world. Featured cover girls, Ella Hughes and Alicia Fox, are new acquaintances who met on vacation with a singular common driving f-rce - an insatiable hunger for anal sex. Rounding out this epic collection are epic scenes featuring Pepper Hart and Casey Calvert; Moka Mora and Luna Star; and Blair Williams and Cherie Deville. Come for the insatiable models. Anal Threesomes Vol. 7 is a must for fans of every level!

Video quality: WEB-DL
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 854x480 23.976fps 2048kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 63kbps
Size: 2.48 GB

screenshot

Download:
Added: Nov 07, 2019 4:12 pm
Beurettes De Banlieues Pour Lascars Excites (2016)

screenshot

Genre: Amateur, MILFs, Mature, Group Sex, Interracial, Swingers, Facial, Cumshots
Language: French
Cast: French Amateurs Actress

De magnifiques beurettes amatrices bien coquines pour des lascars en rut ... Un film 100% hard beurette

File Name : BeurettesDeBanlieuesPourLascarsExcites.mp4
File Size : 1089.44 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 01:08:26
Video : AVC, 2 026 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/y7xgeh7n9w20
Added: Oct 29, 2019 8:46 pm
Butthole Babes (2019)

screenshot

Starring: India Summer , Tori Black , Phoenix Marie , Anikka Albrite , Jenna Haze , Carter Cruise , Eva Angelina , Bree Olson , Teagan Presley , Rachel Roxxx , Aline , Sammie Rhodes , Candy Manson , Jeanie Marie Sullivan , Amber Rayne , Alyssa Reece , Bella Rossi , Jordan Lynn , Arabelle Raphael , Angela Sommers , Siouxsie Q.
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Anal, Made for Women, Sex Toy Play

Whether it’s big and jiggly or spankable and firm, these girls just can’t get enough booty! When Jenna Haze pulls out her toy chest, blonde bombshell Bree Olson takes two vibes – one in the front and another in her spankable rear! India Summer orders Teagan Presley to suck on her strap on! Then Teagan grabs her own strap on and gives India a bouncy backdoor ride! After paddling Eva Angelina’s perky bubble butt, Sammie Rhodes sees just how big a toy Eva can fit inside… and it’s a real whopper too! Tori Black dresses Jeanie Marie up with a bunny tail butt plug for some kinky hot wax play and more!

File Size : 2874.24 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 04:05:15

screenshot

Download:

dead_link_removed

Pledge Night (2019) HD

screenshot

Directed By:Whitney Wright
Starring: Abigail Mac ,Ana Foxxx ,Cadence Lux ,Julia Ann , Whitney Wright ,Daisy Taylor
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian,

My name is Ana and my whole life I have never quite fit in, everything about me isolates me from other girls. It's not that I'm a geek, a lot of people think I'm pretty, but I'm shy, painfully shy. When the most popular girl in college, Abigail Mac, came up and asked me to join her sorority my heart dropped. This is my chance to finally fit in, to be a part of a family, and it doesn't hurt that I get to stay there free of charge!

Abigail and the sorority girls were throwing a party for me. There was a game, Spin the Bottle, and well-- long story short I ended up in a bed with the gorgeous Abigail playing one more game. She wanted me to write a secret on her chest with pink lipstick. I wrote, "I'm afraid I'll never fit in," she wrote a secret of her own on my chest, "I'm afraid I'm bad." I found out why she's afraid she's bad when she kissed me. She kissed me with force and sensuality, it felt confusing and marvelous. I felt wetness trickle down inside my panties, and I was ashamed, but Abigail's kind eyes somehow made it all feel alright. She made love to me, just as if she was a man. I was trying to catch my breath when I heard a knock on the door. The House Mother, Julia Ann, walked in. Julia thanked Abigail for finding me. I began to understand that I was chosen, not for the sorority, or because of my intellectual qualities, but I was chosen just for her.

File Size : 1061.13 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:11:03

screenshot

Download:
[url=dead_link_removed#popuppay]dead_link_removed[/url]

https://filejoker.net/jq9lbirus42o/Pledge_Night.mp4
Added: Oct 26, 2019 10:25 am
Asking For Anal (2019) HD

screenshot

Starring: Karla Kush , Jane Wilde , Casey Calvert , Bree Daniels , April O'Neil , Ashley Adams
Director: Stills By Alan Curious Judas
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Anal, Sex Toy Play, Strap-Ons

Jane Wilde, a confused teen, shamefully admits that she fooled around with a boy, and now there's a bunch of rumors being spread about her. Ashley Adams insists that as long as the boy didn't put anything inside her vagina, Jane didn't commit a sin. She can teach her some tricks that will relieve that tension AND keep her intact.

Casey Calvert is serving beverages at work . With a packed house, she's as busy as anyone can be on a nice, sunny afternoon. Bree Daniels is behind the bar, shining up the counter. When Casey decides to take a break, Bree didn't think it would include her getting on her knees and eating her out.

Karla Kush and her wife, Dr. April O'Neil, are in bed and ready to have some fun. Karla's especially excited, eager for some very promising butt play since she can't get enough of it. Yet, before they can dive in, April's pager goes off. Surprisingly,. she returns mere minutes later, wearing her doctor coat, a coy smile, and a strap-on. It looks like April was only messing with her.

File Size : 2045.69 MB
Duration : 02:17:13

screenshot

Download:
https://filejoker.net/7zmpuh0plr7z/Asking_For_Anal.mp4

Toy Friends 3 (2019)

screenshot

Starring: Erica Lauren , Joclyn Stone , Kelly Leigh , Payton Leigh , Dana Hayes , Shannon Kelly , Eden Adams , Anita Blue , Alyssa Dior , Jessica D'vine
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Sex Toy Play, Strap-Ons

These lesbians love cock, but not dudes! So they've got some workarounds in place - big toys that tey can use to fuck each other!

File Size : 1576.44 MB
Resolution : 852x480
Duration : 01:43:34

screenshot

Download:
Added: Oct 23, 2019 5:32 am
Lesbo 101 Vol. 10 (2005)

screenshot

Starring: Katia , Yumi Lee , Melissa Doll , Anya , Sarah Moon
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Amateur, Gonzo, Made for Women, Sex Toy Play, Strap-Ons, Threesomes

Doing It For The 1st Time
Doghouse Digital is pleased to bring you more hot, young girls doing it for the first time. These young lesbos don't know much, but they sure know they love eating pussy. Watch as these future stars lick, suck and fuck each other in the hottest all-girl scenes you will ever see. It's pussy licking 101 for the 10th anniversary volume.

File Size : 1266.38 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 01:58:50

screenshot

Download:
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

Lesbo 101 Vol. 11 (2005)

screenshot

Starring: Megan, mm, Jessy Juice, Christine Young
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Amateur, Gonzo, Made for Women, Sex Toy Play, Strap-Ons

Doghouse Digital is pleased to bring you more hot, young girls doing it for the first time. Cover girl Christine Young and all her sexy teenage girlfriends are a bunch of horny tramps! These sluts get hot and heavy on each others' nubile young bodies in some of the sexiest, first-time lesbian lust ever captured on video. These barely legal babes just love to get it on!

File Size : 1129.37 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 01:44:44

screenshot

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/785d3bd59a365/Lesbo_101_Vol._11.mp4

dead_link_removed
Added: Oct 23, 2019 4:51 am
Make Her Submit 7 (2019) HD

screenshot

Starring: Vanna Bardot , Sabina Rouge , Rachael Cavalli , Natalie Knight , Bella Rolland , Kendra James , Abby Adams , Krystal Orchid
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Domination, Old & Young Females (18+), Redheads, Sex Toy Play, Strap-Ons

Sometimes young girls don't know what they want until you put it in their face!
Abby Adams and Rachael Cavalli - Abby was miserable when she realized she locked herself out of her house. However when her sexy neighbor offers her a place to hang, Abby realizes being locked out may not be so bad!
Bella Rolland and Natalie Knight - Natalie confesses to her boyfriend's mother that she may be a lesbian. Bella is understanding and more than willing to help Natalie discover if she likes eating pussy.
Sabina Rouge and Vanna Bardot - Vanna is annoyed when she discovers there's only one bed in her new dormroom, but when she notices her new roommate's strap-on she realizes one bed may not be so bad.
Kendra James and Krystal Orchid - Mix a feuding stepmother and stepdaughter with a magic fortune cookie that causes the two to swap bodies and you'll get an explosive girl on girl scene with a sexy twist.

File Size : 2401.24 MB
Duration : 02:41:03

screenshot

Download:

dead_link_removed

Juicy Licks 6 (2019)

screenshot

Starring: Nicole Aniston , Abigail Mac , Kristen Scott , Bailey Brooke , Shyla Jennings , Lea Lexis , Megan Sage , Avery Adair , Ruby Sparx , Averi Brooks
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Face Sitting, Fingering, Gonzo, Sex Toy Play

It's an all-girl pussy party, full of lesbian lust! These girls are really into exploring wet lips and serious pussy pleasing.

File Size : 1638.85 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 02:19:52

screenshot

Download:

https://filejoker.net/wtwdeg4pwx5w/Juicy_Licks_6.mp4
Added: Oct 22, 2019 10:07 pm
GGA - Girl Girl Anal 2 (2019)

screenshot

Starring: Nataly Gold , Ashley (VI) , Charry , Meggy , Ava (IV) , Angel Hott , Inna , Milla Yul , Dolly (II) , Netta (Russian) , Oda , Jessy Brown , Catrice , Judy Smile , Kelsie , Bernice (II) , Ivanka (II) , Sweet Lana , Zhenia , Mira (III) , Alisha
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Anal, Sex Toy Play

You love lesbians! You love anal! What could be more thrilling than watching beautiful girls stuffing and stretching each other’s assholes with fingers, tongues, and toys? It doesn’t get better than this! Enjoy!

File Size : 2945.13 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 04:11:24

screenshot

Download:
dead_link_removed

Women Seeking Women 168 (2019) HD

screenshot

Starring: Angela White , Lena Paul , India Summer , Lacy Lennon , Aidra Fox , Serene Siren , Prinzzess , Victoria Voxxx
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Made for Women, Redheads

Watch as these horny chicks suck and fuck each other hard! Dripping wet, these lovely ladies get each other all hot and bothered and then go down on each other with true hardcore intensity. The stories grow wilder and dirtier by the minute!Beautiful woman to woman sex which is sure to excite you! The most awarded series in the history of adult movies!

File Size : 4048.18 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 02:43:24

screenshot

Download:

dead_link_removed