Author
Paralaxoid
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 15, 2020 5:44 am
Cherie DeVille - Bimbo ~ HD 720p

screenshot screenshot

Sometimes a cunt shows up on a head trip thinking she's going to be the NEXT BIG STAR.
This bitch is no exception. Shot a few movies in an LA apartment and thinks the world revolves around her.
We teach this slut exactly what her role and place is.
Bleached hair hooded, mouth gagged, lips sealed shut and the nips of her fake breasts clamped tight and pulled up hard.
Pussy and ass spanked and slapped red and raw, this bimbo learns the meaning of control.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Cherie DeVille
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7491 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
Duration : 00:45:23
File Size : 2.50 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/3c07a0e7bf3b9/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Cherie_DeVille-Bimbo.HD720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jan 15, 2020 6:03 pm
Crystal Frost - Bimbo ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Cyd Black is normally a man who is all about device bondage but something about Crystal Frost makes him think of rope. It is easy to thread between her legs and it holds her firmly in place, but it allows her to wriggle and writhe like she stands a chance at getting free. He has no qualms about making her scream. It is what he wants to use her for and that is all that matters. A good, hard fucking is what she wants, but she is not good enough to earn something like that from him.

Screenshots:
screenshot
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Crystal Frost
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 1373 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 01:02:10
File Size : 699 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/15dbb7b90dfd3/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Crystal.Frost.HD720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jan 15, 2020 10:18 pm
Maia Davis and Elise Graves - Bound and Beaten ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Bondage makes Maia so horny she is soaking right through her panties. She would be begging to cum if she could get any words out through her gag.
That is just from the rope. The nipple clamps, whip and vibrators make it that much harder to hold her orgasms in.
Elise is an expert in drawing her to the very edge of release and holding her there before pushing her into ecstasy.

Screenshots:
screenshot
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination, Lesbian, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Maia Davis, Elise Graves
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2746 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 110 kb/s
Duration : 00:55:15
File Size : 1.15 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/2318995a1c2d2/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Maia.Davis.and.Elise.Graves.HD720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jan 16, 2020 2:10 am
Veruca James - Double Team Tease ~ HD 720p

screenshot screenshot screenshot

Veruca James is slowly and skillfully teased to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but denied permission to cum.
Tied down to a mattress, knees spread wide and hood zipped tight, she is completely helpless.
Her two tormentors rotate through using fingers, toys, tongues, vibrators - and nothing at all on Veruca's pussy and clit to ensure she doesn't get any relief from becoming accustomed to any one sensation.
She bucks her pelvis and arches her back, muscles straining and glistening in sweat as her eyes roll back in her head.
An eternity passes for Veruca and the intensity never lets up. She begins to cry and beg out of desperation and pleads for permission to come.
If she belonged to you, would you let her?

Screenshots:
screenshot

Name : Veruca James
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6934 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 106 kb/s
Duration : 00:35:51
File Size : 1.83 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/9ac8f761920b0/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Veruca.James.HD720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jan 16, 2020 8:37 am
Harley Ace - Tied Up ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Harley Ace describes herself as �excited� when it comes to suffering through intense rope bondage for O.T. today. We would describe her as hot as hell. This brunette babe has a beautiful body. Her ass is like a nice, round target. You know we're going to go after that. Her tits are small and perky, with the kind of nipples you just want to clamp down on til she cries. Her pussy is clean shaven, tight, and gets dripping wet whenever there is rope holding her tightly in an uncomfortable position.
Hardtied is about bondage. It's about putting women into tough positions that will have them begging for mercy before we even lay a finger on them, then turning it up to eleven by adding in rough corporal punishment. We start Harley off with her arms pulled up behind her back. OT cuts away her dress and begins to work her over with a whip.
The next position is another level. This time she is bent over with her ass in the air and her head pointed down to the ground. Her arms are pulled so far up that the tension in her shoulders makes her clench her fists. This time it's the canes that come out and play.
She has two more positions to suffer through, still. Each one is a better example of brutal rope bondage than the last. There will be clothes pins, gags, vibrators and dildos. The twin feelings of pain and pleasure will overwhelm her senses. And if she has the strength to stick it out she'll get the reward that she's been looking for, intense orgasms in extreme bondage.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Domination, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Harley Ace
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6927 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
Duration : 00:41:56
File Size : 2.06 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/b421f92606a79/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Harley.Ace.-Tied.Up.hd720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jan 16, 2020 1:33 pm
Liv Aguilera - Rag Doll ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Liv Aguilera came to town specifically to play with Jack Hammer. He's a bondage master with miles of rope that he's just waiting to wrap around her tight little body. She's got these nice round tits that are perfect to pinch and pull on. A couple of heavy weights pull her nipples toward the floor and there isn't a thing she can do about it. As Jack canes her thighs and ass she can't even express how much it hurts. Any begging or screaming she might try is muffled by the black ball gag crammed into her mouth.
Things don't stay so simple. Jack is taking Liv for a full BDSM overload. Every part of her is going to get some rough treatment. Her tits will get pumped, her clit vibrated, her arms pulled roughly behind her back, and her mouth stuffed full of panties that are wet from her excitement. And that's without the brutal caning that he has in store for her.
The best is yet to cum. He's got a toy more powerful than anything she has ever experienced waiting in the wings. The Sybian is a ride-on-vibrator, the absolute pinnacle of technology. It's going to tear Category 5 **** orgasms out from Liv's aching, sore pussy. She is already on her knees but she can barely hold herself up as the ecstasy overcomes her and leaves her a cum-drunk shell of her former self.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Name : Liv Aguilera
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6925 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 108 kb/s
Duration : 00:50:37
File Size : 2.49 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/d9e3e7fe016fa/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Liv.Aguilera.-.Rag.Doll.hd720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jan 16, 2020 5:33 pm
Juliette March - Breeder - Insemination ~ 2019 / HD 720p

screenshot screenshot

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That�s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I�m completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There�s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I�m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Toys, Vibrator, Gas Mask, Speculum, Dildo, Fingering, Milking Machine, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Juliette March
Year of release : 2019
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7509 kb/s
Duration : 01:01:28
File Size : 3.28 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/b1a88b8c38563/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Juliette.March.-.Breeder.-.Insemination.2019_hd720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jan 17, 2020 2:16 am
Juliette March - Breeder - Insemination ~ 2019 / HD 720p

screenshot screenshot

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That�s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I�m completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There�s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I�m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Toys, Vibrator, Gas Mask, Speculum, Dildo, Fingering, Milking Machine, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Juliette March
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7509 kb/s
Duration : 01:01:28
File Size : 3.28 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/b1a88b8c38563/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Juliette.March.-.Breeder.-.Insemination.2019_hd720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jan 17, 2020 6:45 am
Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day and Pockit Fanes - FrankenSlave ~ HD 720p

screenshot screenshot

It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a drink in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into unconscious.
By the time she wakes up the experiment is already being set up. The Doctor has a special business, taking innocent women off of the street and turning them into the hottest slaves in the world. It isn't so much training as it is conditioning. When it is over she won't just be some submissive that is looking for a good time. She will be a complete sexual slave who can't help but serve whatever man takes over her life.

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Caning, Celebrator, Cut Clothing, Cut Panties, Finger Bondage, Fingering, **** Orgasm, Metal Bondage, Orgasm, Paddle, Pussy Fondling, Shackles, Slave Girl Training, Vibrator, Whip, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day, Pockit Fanes
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2748 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
Duration : 01:18:01
File Size : 1.56 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/7e09a7cc762fd/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Abigail.Dupree.and.Bonnie.Day.and.Pockit.Fanes-FrankenSlave.HD720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jan 18, 2020 11:46 pm
Cora Moth - The Wrecking Ball ~ 2020 / HD 720p

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can�t touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there.
When you can spread your legs as wide as Cora can you have to expect that we are going to tie them wide apart any chance we get. This time she�s upside down and spread so wide she might split down the middle.
A hogtie and finally a ball tie show off Cora�s amazing body. As she swings around she cums hard on the vibrator.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Suspension, Dildo, Flogging, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Cora Moth
Year of release : 2020
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7528 kb/s
Duration : 00:34:31
File Size : 1.85 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/a916b4750dc7b/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2020.cora.moth.the.wrecking.ball_HD720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jan 20, 2020 5:36 pm
Aali Kali - Supernatural ~ 2020 / FullHD 1080p

Deep from the bowels of hell I was dragged out into the light. A perky young body to inhabit. A feisty little thing. I was summoned in her body to another place. Use her body he said, torment her! That sounded just wonderful to me. Her pleas excited and aroused me. The sweet terror she exuded was like honey. Each agony I inflicted on her supple body made her beg louder. Sweet release was her only recourse and she begged even for that.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Toys, Dildo, Flogging, Masturbation, Needles, Electrical Play, Sybian, StraightJacket, **** Orgasm, 720p
Name : Aali Kali
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7494 kb/s
Duration : 00:43:39
File Size : 2.32 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/ff7041adfb3be/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2020.Aali.Kali.-.Supernatural.HD720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jan 20, 2020 9:51 pm
Baby Sid - Jessica 3K ~ 2020 / FullHD 1080p

Each Jessica is gotten in a different way. I was taken from the parking lot of a seedy motel. Walking to my car some guy tried to help me with my bag.
I was transported to some dark dungeon. I could feel his hands on me, his hot breath as he took in my scent.
His weaselly voice made my skin crawl as he put his cock inside me. I begged him not to, but he was in control.
The pain he inflicted was terrible, but nothing compared to the final torment as he impaled me on the machine. The Jessica 3000.

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Baby Sid
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7514 kb/s
Duration : 00:55:01
File Size : 2.94 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/55a8077f26e3b/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2020.Baby.Sid-Jessica.3K.hd720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jan 21, 2020 1:14 pm
Cora Moth - Hitcher ~ 2019 / HD 720p

screenshot screenshot

I don't take shit from anyone! So when this guy suggested I help him clean his house in exchange for a train ticket I should have known better.
He seemed nice. He even liked some of the same bands I do. It turned out he's just a creep like the rest of them.
It wasn't just washing the floor he wanted more for, he put me in bondage first.
Then came the real torments. Completely encasing me in black wraps and putting me in a cage.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Name : BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2019.Cora.Moth.hd720p
Year of release : 201
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7512 kb/s
Duration : 00:46:03
File Size : 2.46 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/e92ea14800805/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2019.Cora.Moth.hd720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jan 21, 2020 5:25 pm
London River - Orgasmageddon 4 ~ 2020 / HD 720p

screenshot screenshot

London returns to the Orgasmageddon arena. This time she's really in for it. It's always so easy to make her cum so we start off by taking it really slow. Within the first then minutes of this continuous scene London is begging for orgasm.
Once the floodgates are open though London has no choice, but to cum. Each one is more and more intense and the vibrators keep getting more and more extreme. It's hard to tell when, but at some point pleasure turns to pain.
Each orgasm is tormenting and London has a long way to go before we're done with her. Heart pounding, bloodcurdling screams, and more as London's body is ripped in half by the agony of ecstasy.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Name : London River
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7496 kb/s
Duration : 00:31:08
File Size : 1.66 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/284e610f35152/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2020.London.River.hd720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Jan 21, 2020 9:06 pm
Rebel Rhyder - Lurk ~ 2019 / HD 720p

screenshot

Feeling safe inside your own home is one of those luxuries that not everyone has. Ever since moving in I haven't felt alone. The authorities are worthless and cruel.
I could feel his eyes on my body as I showered. I told everyone I knew, but people stopped believing me. After all I would have seen something, I would have caught him.
There's a point at which you begin to feel crazy. When you can't tell reality from paranoia.
Then it suddenly became real. He WAS there! He touched my body in ways only an intimate partner is supposed to. He said he was my boyfriend.
I'm not crazy after all, no it's much worse. He's the crazy one!

Screenshots:
screenshot

Name : Rebel Rhyder
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7498 kb/s
Duration : 00:45:28
File Size : 2.42 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/77cbf03880d18/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2019.-.Rebel.Rhyder.hd720p.mp4