Author
Riverhead
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 23, 2020 6:49 pm
Second Chances (2160p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Cory Chase, Kenna James

facesitting,pussyfingering,pussylicking,bathrooms,bedroom,indoors,outdoors,lesbian,workfantasies,69,scissoring,oil,baldpussy,trimmedpussy,inniepussy,mediumskin,bigtits,smalltits,enhanced,naturaltits

Description : _ Cory (Cory Chase) looks at her assistant and can't believe what she sees. Her assistant Kenna (Kenna James) is doing all her chores terribly, and it drives Cory insane. She decides to sit with her and fire her. Kenna needs that job so she begs Cory to give her one last chance and she swears she will not disappoint her anymore. Cory gives her 24 hours to prove she can do the job properly. The next day, Kenna does everything perfectly and even better. Kenna prepared a special night for her boss, a night that she will never forget.

4.06 GiB / 2160 x 3 840

38 min 23 s / 2160p

screenshot

Link:
Added: Apr 23, 2020 10:10 pm
Footsie 2 (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 06.03.2020

Cast : _ Aidra Fox, India Summer

Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Fetish, Lesbian, Feet

Description : _ The second installment of the Footsie series finds Aidra showing up to India's place to meet her son. Once again, he's not there. They sit awkwardly in the living room until India finally speaks. 'You're not good for my son...' India lays into her, explaining that Aidra is too distracted to pay enough attention to her son. She then confronts Aidra with the sneaking suspicion that she's not only there to meet her son, but to also get a good look at India's feet. Aidra protests, claiming that she hates them, but is compelled to stare at India's gorgeous feet. India notices and finally coerces Aidra to admit that she loves her feet. Aidra gives in and is invited to touch.

1.34 GiB / 720 x 1 280

1 h 26 min / 720p

screenshot

Link: Download File - Keep2Share
Added: Apr 24, 2020 4:53 am
Brenda James & August Ames - Two Hostess (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2020

Lesbian

Description : _ Two hostess survived an air disaster, they meet during a session by a psychologist.

454 MB / 720 x 1 280

24 min 11 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: Apr 24, 2020 11:36 am
Juniper & Lily Summers - Tangled (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Juniper & Lily Summers

lesbians, hairy, oral sex, tribbing

1.45 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

25 min 37 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Apr 24, 2020 2:57 pm
Girl Girl Lesbian Fingering (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Laney & Sarah A

Lesbian, Hairy, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, Small Tits

Description : _ Sitting in the living room floor, Laney and Sarah gently caress each other while we catch a glimpse of her panties up her loose summer dress and tight mini skirt respectively. Delicately kissing Laney's neck, Sarah moves her hands and squeezes her pert breasts before they begin to passionately undress each other. Positioning her slender body on top of Sarah, Laney closes her eyes end exhales deeply as she feels Sarah's wet tongue move around her vulva. Moving to the couch Sarah stands in front of Laney facing away from her, and bends slightly forward letting Laney finger her from behind as she gets closer to a powerful climax.

4.69 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

1 h 6 min / 1080p

screenshot

Link:
Added: May 05, 2020 10:45 am
Girls Make Me Cum (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Alecia Fox, Tiffany Tatum

Blonde, Brunette, European, Fair Skin, Girl-Girl, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Small Boobs, Super Skinny

Description : _ Tiffany Tatum is looking fine in her blue lingerie and high heels. The see-through material gives peeks at Tiffany's skin, and also makes it easy to detect her arousal as she watches Alecia Fox get ready for their sexy afternoon in. When Tiffany can't wait another moment, she slips across the room and into Alecia's lap for a kiss and more. The girls pull down one another's bras with slow reverence, peppering their intimate exploration with additional kisses and caresses. By the time Tiffany fills her hands with Alecia's breasts, she finds hard nipples that are tender to the couch. Alecia is quickly lost to the sensual storm raging between them. When Tiffany offers her hand to lead Alecia to the other room, Alecia is quick to accept. Now that Tiffany has Alecia right where she wants her, she takes things nice and slow. She unveils Alecia's twat with gentle movements, enjoying every touch against her girlfriend's hot flesh. With deliberate motions, Tiffany relieve Alecia of her panties and then slides her fingers knuckles deep into Alecia's twat. She keeps up her finger banging until Alecia's moans fill the room. Not about to leave Tiffany wanting, Alecia turns the tables on her girl as she comes down from her climax. She gets Tiffany onto her hands and knees so that she can admire her anus while easily reaching her twat. Alecia's fingers slide into Tiffany's cream filled snatch so easily, with the liquid heat dripping faster as Alecia licks her way up the small of Tiffany's back. Turning things back on Alecia, Tiffany sits her girl down and cradles Alecia between her thighs. From behind, Tiffany can easily reach Alecia's greedy puss. Another round of pussy fingering is on the table, with Tiffany enjoying every squirm of delight combined with the perfume of Alecia's obvious arousal. When the girls swap places once again, Alecia curls Tiffany onto her side to begin, then pushes Alecia's thighs out of the way so that her girlfriend is completely open to her ministrations. Tiffany gives as good as she gets, urging Alecia to mirror the position she has just enjoyed so thoroughly. The girls then arrange themselves into a 69 with Alecia on top and Tiffany riding the bottom. Licking and caressing, they each make sure that the other has reached the final pinnacle of delight. Tiffany gets there first, leaving Alecia to sit up and ride her face until she cums. Satisfied, the girls exchange a deep kiss that speaks their love for one another without words.

1.05 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

23 min 46 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: May 05, 2020 2:06 pm
Aliya Brynn & Melody Marks (1080p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2019

Cast : _ Aliya Brynn & Melody Marks

POV, Lesbians, Orgasm, Blowjob

1.60 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

31 min 56 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: May 05, 2020 5:27 pm
Breathless (720p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Katy Rose & Teana

Bedroom, Tattoo, Lesbian, Brunette, Close Up

Description : _ Description: Gorgeous brunettes Katy Rose and Teana are showering together, as Andrej Lupin�s hot lesbian movie �Breathless� begins. Katy Rose�s long pigtail swishes as she kneels to lather up her sweetheart�s glistening body, then switches places to get pampered in return. As Teana�s hands linger on her beautiful breasts they kiss, rubbing their slick bodies together sensuously. Katy pushes her girlfriend against the tiled wall as she massages her slippery clit, sucking her nipples and fingering her rapidly. Teana spins around for Katy to diddle her from behind, giving her an intense orgasm. Face to face, they fingerbang each other in unison, kissing as they tremble and shake with pleasure. The lovers dry off and move to the bed, Katy moving between Teana�s slender thighs to eat her shaved pussy voraciously, driving her wild. Katy rides Teana�s fingers until she climaxes too, then lies back to get her drenched pussy licked and frigged to multiple orgasms.

655 MB / 720 x 1 280

22 min 38 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: May 06, 2020 3:31 am
Abigail Mac, Molly Stewart - Sky Bound: Part 1 (720p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Abigail Mac, Molly Stewart

Lesbian, Big Tits

572 MB / 720 x 1 280

28 min 32 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: May 06, 2020 6:51 am
Laney & Willow - Bunnies Cumming (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Laney & Willow

lesbian, hairy, dildo, masturbation

1.06 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

18 min 39 s / 1080p

screenshot

Link:
Added: May 06, 2020 10:12 am
Josephine James loves scissoring with her stepdaughter Roxy Risingstar (1080p)
screenshot

Year : _ 17.04.2020

Cast : _ Josephine James (EU) (52), Roxy Risingstar (22)

Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Old & young, Kissing, Tattoo, Piercing, Brunette, Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits

1.16 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

29 min 28 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: May 06, 2020 1:34 pm
She Eats A Good Ass (720p)
screenshot

Amateur, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Kissing

1.16 GiB / 720 x 1 280

22 min 51 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: May 06, 2020 11:37 pm
Sofia Lee, Kinuski - Natural body babes covered in oil (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Sofia Lee, Kinuski

Lesbian

1.06 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

28 min 19 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: May 07, 2020 2:58 am
Focus Fetish - Armpit Licking (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Fetish Focus

fetish, hairy, lesbian

398 MB / 1080 x 1 920

6 min 56 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: May 07, 2020 6:19 am
A Woman's Physique (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 06.04.2020

Cast : _ Alix Lynx, Silvia Saige

Kissing, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Tattoo, Tribbing, MILF, 69, Lesbians, Masturbation, Massage Ass, Massage Cunilingus

Description : _ Silvia Saige is new to the world of massage therapy. After a divorce, she embraced a career change, which led to her being a masseuse! Although she seems to be doing perfectly fine with her male clients, she's worried that her female clients aren't as satisfied. To figure out what she's doing wrong, she goes to her coworker, Alix Lynx. When Alix learns about Silvia's issues, she kindly smiles. It seems as though Silvia's just not experienced enough with the female body and what techniques work better for their female clients. Since she has some time before her next client, she's happy to give Silvia a crash course by demonstrating certain techniques on her! Silvia, eager to improve, easily agrees and removes her top, making herself comfortable on the massage table. Alix quickly gets to work, putting her hands to good use as she massages Silvia. As she gets in deep, she coos about the differences between men and women, and Silvia is absolutely in heaven! She can barely contain herself as Alix glides a hand over her pussy... Alix pushes just a little further, commenting that some female clients like things to get a little... hot... during their massage as well! Although Silvia's surprised to learn that she's allowed to give happy endings at the parlor, she's not deterred. Caught up in the moment and eager to learn more, she readily accepts a sensual kiss that turns into something so much more. Silvia is stunned as Alix eats out her pussy, although Silvia's quick to return the favor. As they grind their bodies together, fanning the heat between them more, Silvia's blown away. Now she knows for sure how to earn glowing reviews from her future clients!

638 MB / 720 x 1 280

30 min 26 s / 720p

screenshot

Link: