Author
Riverhead
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 09, 2019 6:47 pm
Cherie DeVille & Kenzie Taylor (720p)
screenshot

Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Fingering, MILF & Mature, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Step Sister, Ass, Lesbian

Description : _ Two mature step-sisters, Cherie DeVille and Kenzie Taylor, are catching up after life's kept them apart awhile. Cherie looks distressed and when Kenzie asks about it, it's revealed that Cherie and her husband are getting a divorce. It's just that the spark between them has been gone for YEARS, and she can't see herself growing old with him anymore. In fact, there's someone ELSE she'd rather grow old with... And it's a woman. Kenzie doesn't miss a beat, being wholeheartedly supportive of her sister. She knows coming out is hard, but she's going to be there for Cherie, no matter what! All the while, Kenzie is completely oblivious to Cherie's pointed stares and words that suggest that Cherie cares for Kenzie more than as just a sister. Finally, Cherie has no choice but to say outright that she specifically wants to grow old with KENZIE. Kenzie's shocked by the news, pulling away from Cherie and needing a moment to collect herself. Cherie tries to be comforting, afraid that she pushed away the person she loves most. Although Kenzie's still uncertain, the more she thinks about it, the more she realizes that she loves Cherie beyond sisterly love as well, although what does this ultimately mean for them? The two women tentatively decide to have a sensual encounter with each other. Although they're not entirely sure how things will work out between them, they don't want any lingering 'what-ifs' in their lives. Despite their reservations, once they begin kissing and touching each other, the world fades away. As they tongue each other's pussies and trib their way to orgasmic bliss, everything just feels RIGHT. While the future is still uncertain, at least now they know their bond is stronger than ever. Quality: WEB-DL 720p
Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps 2615kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 192kbps

804 MB / 720 x 1 280

39 min 57 s / 720p

screenshot

Link:

X

Buzzing Bride-To-Be (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2019

Cast : _ Luna Star & Jill Kassidy

Kissing, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Bedroom, Indoors, Living Room, Amateur, Ass Worship, Boob play, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Lesbian, 69, Scissoring, Sex Toys, Vibrator, Bubble Butt, Tattoo, Athletic, Latina, Brunette, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Big Tits, Enhanced, Small Ass, Piercing, Caucasian, Hairy Pussy, Outie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits

Description : _ Description: When shy bride, Jill, has her bachelorette party, all attention is focused on her (which is exactly what she hates). But when your Maid of Honor is spicy Latina Luna Star, what else would you expect. Everything is seemingly tame enough until Luna presents GIRL1 with a bridal gift that’s certain to get the party buzzing. The gift doesn’t go as planned and it ends up with Jill furious at her friend. But is it real fury or just misdirected fear of not feeling like she’s enough for her soon-to-be-husband? Watch what happens when Jill tells Luna the truth and Luna does what any good Maid of Honor would do—(spoiler alert: she gets straight to work teaching Jill how to fuck and how to fuck good).

584 MB / 720 x 1 280

24 min 37 s / 720p

screenshot

Link:
Added: Dec 14, 2019 7:06 am
Gina Valentina & Romi Rain - The Summoning Part 2 (1080p)
screenshot

Lesbian Sex, MILF, Latina, Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Brunette, Tattoo, Piercing, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy Pussy, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm

1.90 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

34 min 31 s / 1080p

screenshot

Link: Download File - Keep2Share
Added: Dec 16, 2019 1:20 am
Only For The Night (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Emma Starletto & Milana Ricci

Lesbian, Brunette, Blonde, Lingerie, Squirt, Masturbation, Passion

Description : _ Description: Emma Starletto has asked her friend Milana Ricci to spend the night. Milana has agreed. The girls are spending time in bed, with Milana checking out a guy on the phone while Emma checks out Milana. Hoping that her plan will work, Emma comments that she doesn't know how to kiss. Milana responds in just the way that Emma hoped: by putting down her phone and showing her friend just what kissing is all about. A kiss like the one Milana has planted on her friend's lips can't stop with just one. The next thing Emma knows, Milana has started going to work with her tongue and is winding her fingers in Emma's blonde hair. Then Milana slowly peels Emma's lingerie down to expose delectable small breasts and soft, fair skin. Laying Emma down on the bed, Milana indulges in a taste of each tit. She even nibble at Emma's nipples. Working her way lower, Milana goes on a journey of discovery where she spends some time lapping at Emma's belly button ring. By the time she has gotten Emma bare on the bed, Milana is overcome by her desire to eat Emma's pussy. Emma's nicely trimmed muff is an invitation for Milana to lick, but she doesn't stop there. She practically eats Emma from the inside out, using her whole mouth for Emma's pleasure and then sliding two fingers deep to complete her seduction. When Emma's body is bucking from the force of her pleasure, Milana withdraws and peels off her own lingerie nightie. She resumes teasing Emma, but now she has her own pleasure in mind, too. Milana adjusts herself so that her twat is riding high above Emma's face, then leans forward to continue her own pussy feast. Emma gets the hint, wrapping her arms around MIlana's thighs and diving deep with her lips and tongue. Eventually Milana realizes she's almost there and sits up on Emma's face. Emma doesn't miss a beat, continuing what she's doing in all the right spots. Milana reaches down to rub her own clit, then explodes with pleasure as she squirts all over Emma's face and chest. She takes a moment to collect herself and kiss her own juices from Emma's face, but then she's right back to her lesbian 69 for even more fun. Once again Milana gives Emma as good as she's getting right up until the pressure to cum overwhelms her. She rides Emma's mouth until she's right on the edge. Then she scoots forward, squirting this time all over Emma's greedy twat. Milana has barely come down from her orgasm before she moves down Emma's body to lick her own juices up once again. Then she climbs between Emma's thighs and presses down so they are pussy to pussy. Riding Emma as their clits grind together, Milana brings herself off one last time as she covers Emma in her lady love. A few more moments of scissoring leave Emma moaning with deep pleasure of her own, the perfect ending to a surprisingly perfect encounter.

1.64 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

27 min 10 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Dec 19, 2019 7:54 am
My Italian Muse (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Abella Danger, Valentina Nappi

Kissing, Reality, Romance, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Big Tits Worship, Lesbian, Scissoring, Bubble Butt, Woman (20-29), Blonde, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits

Description : _ As a professional photographer, Abella often found herself around beautiful, confident, sensual women. She�d often wonder if it�s what drew her to her career choice in the first place- and whether these were women she wanted to be, or be with. Abella was a professional through and through, and had never even entertained the thought of crossing a line before...until Valentina. Something about her had always captivated Abella- the way she exudes confidence and power and moves through the world so unapologetically. When Valentina makes an unambiguous advance at her during one of their shoots, Abella is pushed to make a decision: stay in her comfort zone and uphold professional boundaries...or finally give in to this raw and unrelenting desire.

1.02 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

31 min 39 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Dec 24, 2019 6:31 pm
Girl Gang: Part 3 (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Luna Star & Whitney Wright

One-on-One, Sex, Kissing, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Outdoors, Parking Lot, Big Tits Worship, Lesbian, 69, Scissoring, Tribbing, Dress, Skirt, Bubble Butt, Piercing, Tattoo, Athletic, Latina, Black Hair, Boots, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Leather, Medium Ass, Caucasian, High Heels, Small Tits, Natural Tits

Description : _ Description: Whitney is one of Bridgette�s favorites�whether or not that�s because she�s always bringing the hottest �straight� girls to join the gang or not is anyone�s guess. Whitney has the confidence of a man with a huge dick but she has the beauty and sensuality of a supermodel so it�s no doubt that lost girl Luna would be powerless to her charms.

1.65 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

38 min 30 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Dec 26, 2019 7:26 am
Gettin' It On With Carmen (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Maggie Green, Carmen Valentina

big ass, big tits, lesbian, milf

Description : _ I love it when I get to fuck Carmen Valentina, everything about her is perfect! Those eyes, that hair, those perky tits, that thick booty and that tongue! I love it when she cums for me and of course I love it when she gets me off with that talented tongue!

443 MB / 1080 x 1 920

11 min 34 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Dec 27, 2019 8:15 pm
Lounging Around (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Katie Gee & Luci Q

Amateur Girls, Lesbian Sex, Hardcore Sex

1.38 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

24 min 25 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Dec 29, 2019 9:05 am
Popular 1 Corrupting The New Girl (1080p)
screenshot

Year : _ 14.11.2019

Cast : _ Aidra Fox, Jillian Janson, Sabina Rouge, Aria Lee

Brunette, Redhead, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Orgy

Description : _ Sabina Rouge, a new girl in town who's a bit of a tomboy, walks around, looking around unfamiliarly. She seems to be searching for a particular building. Not paying attention, she accidentally bumps into Avi Love. Avi yelps and drops the books she was carrying. As Sabina chats with Avi, a shy local girl, they hit it off right away. They like the same books and Sabina is impressed that Avi is into cosplay and good at makeup. Sabina moved to town a couple of weeks ago with her family just after she turned 18. When Sabina asks Avi to show her where the library is, Avi is surprised, since she's not the most popular girl in school and it might mess up Sabina's reputation when school starts. Sabina insists that she doesn't care about this stuff and they head to the library together. Over the course of the next couple of weeks, Sabina and Avi become close friends. One day, they're hanging out in the local coffee shop when Sabina meets Jillian Janson, Aria Lee and Aidra Fox, a clique of popular and bitchy girls who are the same age as Sabina. Jillian, the leader, sees something in Sabina and offers to give her a makeover. Sabina is torn between hanging out with Avi and the popular girls. Ultimately, much to Avi's disappointment, Sabina chooses the popular girls. After she gets her makeover, Sabina is brimming with newfound confidence. Jillian and her two followers begin to makeout. Sabina is reluctant to join in, but, wanting to be popular, Sabina ultimately agrees. Looks like Sabina might just get her wish and be part of the popular clique, but at what price?

1.48 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

38 min 5 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Dec 29, 2019 3:46 pm
These ladies are mature and horny for some lesbian pussy (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Andi James (53), Lillian Tesh (5Cool

Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Toys

Description : _ Andi James and Lillian Tesh are two naughty mature ladies that just love the taste of pussy!

1.32 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

32 min 59 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Dec 31, 2019 8:01 am
Simple & Minimal (2160p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Katy Rose and Antonia Sainz

Lesbian, Strap-on, Natural Tits, Pantyhose

1.22 GiB / 2160 x 3 840

13 min 17 s / 2160p

screenshot

Added: Jan 01, 2020 4:05 am
You Don't Need A Cock Part 1 (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 30.10.2019

Cast : _ Jeni Angel, Ryan Keely

Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Ebony, Jean Shorts, Latina, Leggings, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Piercing, Sex Toys, Small Ass, Small Tits, Stepdaughter, Stepmom, Tattoo

Description : _ When cute Jeni Angel brings home her college schoolmate Jordi to play a video game they both enjoy, her protective stepmother Ryan Keely isn�t pleased with it, but gives them the benefit of the doubt. Ryan�s suspicions turn out to be valid though when she catches Jordi showing off his cock and Jeni about to suck it. Ryan fixes this in dominant fashion by carrying Jeni off to her bedroom and giving her a hard spanking. Both women find themselves turned on, following this up with some rough sex, including a strap-on.

542 MB / 720 x 1 280

27 min 33 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: Jan 01, 2020 7:27 am
Aliya Brynn & Melody Marks (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Aliya Brynn & Melody Marks

POV, Lesbians, Orgasm, Blowjob

1.60 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

31 min 56 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Jan 02, 2020 4:59 pm
Bohyne tantry (2160p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Belle Claire

beauty, big tits, tattoo, blonde, lesbian, licking, massage

Description : _ Tantricky ritual s prsatou bohyni je prima cesta do Nirvany. Nadherna blondynka zazije dokonale spojeni s zenskou sexualni energii skrz ruce tantra maserky. Jeji telo je chram rozkose natrene vonnymi oleji, ktere probouzeji smyslne touhy. Jeji velka prsa a mokra kundicka odhaluji vse, co dela sex krasnym. Prsata kraska a nadherna maserka v posvatnem spojeni prejdou do stavu blazene extaze.

1.77 GiB / 2160 x 3 840

18 min 40 s / 2160p

screenshot

Added: Jan 03, 2020 1:03 pm
Backdoor Scandal (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Serena Blair, Kenzie Taylor

Blonde, Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Lesbian

Description : _ Political candidate Kenzie Taylor is on the phone setting up a meeting with an associate and tells them that a reporter is coming over to do a puff piece for her campaign. The associate warns her to be careful and just then, there's a knock on the door. Kenzie ends the call and strides confidently to the office door. She opens it, revealing the reporter, Serena Blair. The way Serena is dressed and holds herself is in stark contrast to Kenzie who is more prim and proper. Kenzie falters briefly but then smiles and shakes Serena's hand, inviting her in. Serena sets up for the interview. Kenzie regains her composure and is ready for the puff piece, though it quickly becomes obvious that Serena is trying to dig up dirt. Kenzie thinks that Serena is going to make a fuss out of her being a lesbian, though it's revealed that Serena is actually trying to make a big deal out of her love of anal sex. Serena tells Kenzie that there's only one way she'll keep her secret and write a favorable piece about her: if Kenzie has sex with her. Kenzie is reluctant, but ultimately agrees. The last thing this candidate needs is a backdoor scandal!

1.69 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

40 min 8 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Jan 07, 2020 5:12 am
A Taste Of Revenge (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Aidra Fox, Sabina Rouge, Aria Lee

Brunette, Redhead, Piercings, Big Tits, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Original Series

Description : _ Jillian Janson, Sabina Rouge, and Aria Lee all strut into the coffee shop projecting the same bitchy, snobby vibe. Sabina is now clearly one of them. Aidra Fox, the other member of the popular clique is behind the counter working. When Jillian is threatened by Sabina's newfound confidence, she brings Sabina down a peg. Later that day, Sabina walks home alone. Avi Love is walking behind her and jogs to catch up. Angry that she was embarrassed by Jillian, Sabina tells Avi that she has a plan to teach Jillian a lesson. Avi begs her not to do it and in the process, reveals a past romantic relationship with Jillian. Avi also laments that Sabina has changed. She misses Sabina, she misses hanging out with her. Sabina seems to be about to respond to this but then stops herself. She rushes off, leaving Avi looking concerned and sad. As the days pass, Sabina enacts her plan, undermining Jillian to Aidra and Aria behind Jillian's back, finally coaxing the followers into ditching Jillian and hanging out with her instead. After all, as Sabina points out, they're all 18, so they can make their own decisions and don't have to do what Jillian says. After a fun day of hanging out, Sabina uses their simmering resentment of Jillian to seduce Aria and Aidra into a threesome. Sabina's manipulated the situation to make sure that Jillian catches them in the act, but when she does, will Sabina's revenge scheme backfire?

1.39 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

36 min 45 s / 1080p

screenshot