Author
Riverhead
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 07, 2020 6:35 pm
Backdoor Scandal (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Serena Blair, Kenzie Taylor

Blonde, Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Lesbian

Description : _ Political candidate Kenzie Taylor is on the phone setting up a meeting with an associate and tells them that a reporter is coming over to do a puff piece for her campaign. The associate warns her to be careful and just then, there's a knock on the door. Kenzie ends the call and strides confidently to the office door. She opens it, revealing the reporter, Serena Blair. The way Serena is dressed and holds herself is in stark contrast to Kenzie who is more prim and proper. Kenzie falters briefly but then smiles and shakes Serena's hand, inviting her in. Serena sets up for the interview. Kenzie regains her composure and is ready for the puff piece, though it quickly becomes obvious that Serena is trying to dig up dirt. Kenzie thinks that Serena is going to make a fuss out of her being a lesbian, though it's revealed that Serena is actually trying to make a big deal out of her love of anal sex. Serena tells Kenzie that there's only one way she'll keep her secret and write a favorable piece about her: if Kenzie has sex with her. Kenzie is reluctant, but ultimately agrees. The last thing this candidate needs is a backdoor scandal!

1.69 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

40 min 8 s / 1080p

screenshot

Link: Download File - Keep2Share
Added: Jan 07, 2020 9:56 pm
Mary Moody & Misty Stone - Classically Trained To Fuck (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Mary Moody & Misty Stone

Lesbian, Average Body, Bald Pussy, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Big Tits Worship, Black Hair, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Caucasian, Dark Skin, Dress, Ebony

Description : _ Cute Mary Moody has fallen behind on her piano lessons because she keeps getting distracted by her hot and strict piano teacher, Misty Stone. Misty is not amused and decides to punish her student by making her sit on a custom piano bench that has a vibrator affixed to it. Mary has to play while the vibrator runs and, whenever she makes a mistake, Misty turns up the intensity. When Mary finally plays her song correctly, Misty rewards her by finishing her off with a good fucking.

1.35 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

32 min 1 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Jan 09, 2020 10:47 am
Eva, Juniper, Juno, Luci, Pixie Out Bush pt. 1 (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Eva, Juniper, Juno, Luci, Pixie

lesbians, hairy

1.51 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

26 min 40 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Jan 09, 2020 2:08 pm
Back In The Dating Game (1080p)
screenshot

Year : _ 17.12.2019

Cast : _ Dee Williams, Vera King

Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, RimJob, Fingering, 69, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian

Description : _ Vera King, a divorcee, is ready to get back out there and start dating again. She has her reservations, though, but that's why her best friend, Dee Williams, is there for moral support! As Vera nervously tries on a dress for the date, Dee compliments and encourages her, insisting that Vera needs a man in her life! Of course, raising a family would be so much easier if she dated women instead... While Vera playfully agrees that maybe it'd be easier, it's not possible since she's not a lesbian like Dee is. Still, Dee insists that Vera has nothing to worry about! It's been so long since Vera's been out that she deserves to have a bit of fun. Yet, Vera is worried about being rusty since it's been TOO long! What if she's forgotten how to even kiss?? Dee tries to calm her panicking friend, soothingly saying that Vera wouldn't just 'forget' how to kiss, that's impossible! If Vera wants to put her mind at ease, though, Dee would be more than happy with helping Vera practice to take the edge off. Although Vera doesn't think Dee is being serious at first, Dee is persistent -- she just wants to see her best friend succeed! Vera is nervous but thankful for Dee's help, so she shyly accepts. As Dee begins to walk Vera through the steps to refresh her memory on kissing, the tension between them builds. The love and affection between friends, plus Vera's frustrations and loneliness, soon take hold and there's no turning back. Vera lets all of her worries go as Dee helps her practice more than just kissing. Vera soon experiences the joys of tasting pussy and tribbing, which makes her start to think that maybe dating women is a good idea after all!

1.07 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

42 min 0 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Jan 10, 2020 3:32 am
Lesbian Recruiters (1080p)
screenshot

Year : _ 08.12.2019

Cast : _ Karla Kush, Emma Hix, Whitney Wright

Brunette, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Uniform

Description : _ Karla Kush is lounging in the living room of her sorority house when there's a knock on the door. Karla is curious as she answers it.Emma Hix and Whitney Wright greet her when she opens the door. They are smiling pleasantly and have a professional air about them. They introduce themselves as lesbian recruiters, looking to turn straight or curious girls to lesbianism. Karla is intrigued and invites them in. The recruiters ask about Karla's sex life. Karla has a boyfriend and after Emma and Whitney gently press her for more details, she admits that he doesn't satisfy her. Karla's interest is piqued when the recruiters describe how fulfilling THEIR sex life is. Karla admits she's curious about lesbian sex, so the recruiters offer to make out in front of her to try and win her over. Karla is again stunned, stuttering as she says that's really not necessary. The recruiters insist that it doesn't bother them at all. All three of them are 18, and besides, they want Karla to be able to find her way. Karla still looks a bit conflicted but finally agrees, throwing her hands up in the air at the absurdity of the situation. Emma and Whitney turn to each other and share a tender kiss. It is sweet and light, showing love between girlfriends. Karla stares as the kiss gradually deepens, the recruiters seemingly forgetting about her. Karla quietly tries to speak up to interrupt them, 'H-hey... that's probably good enough. I get it, being a lesbian is great. Do you guys hear me? Wow, you're... really going for it, aren't you... Anyone want anything?? A glass of water maybe?? Guys??' The recruiters clearly are still lost in their own world. They begin caressing and fondling each other in front of Karla. Karla no longer tries to interrupt them. Instead, she is aroused as she watches them, squirming in her seat. She spots her notebook. Slowly her hand reaches out and grabs it, putting it over her lap. She sheepishly begins masturbating to the recruiters, hiding herself behind the notebook. Karla gets so into masturbating, with her eyes closed, that she doesn't notice she's let out a loud moan. Emma and Whitney are finally distracted, looking flustered. They are momentarily surprised by Karla, though then look pleased. Karla opens her eyes and sees Emma and Whitney smiling broadly at her. She is mortified and apologizes profusely. She really wasn't trying to enjoy it, she just... Whitney pats the couch, insisting that Karla has nothing to apologize for and should join them. Karla pauses a long moment, then joins them without saying a word. She looks excited but nervous. These lesbian recruiters are VERY good at their job...

1.92 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

36 min 9 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Jan 10, 2020 6:52 am
Kyler Quinn 1st Lesbian Anal (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Aidra Fox, Kyler Quinn

Hardcore, Fingering, Brunette, Toys, Dildo, Anal, Girl-on-Girl, Gonzo, Lingerie, Anal Fingering

Description : _ Are you ready for, Kyler Quinn and Aidra Fox? The Gorgeous duo engages in all anal lesbian play. Witness Kyler Quinn's first lesbian anal experience, ever. Including, analingus, multiple anal positions, and multiple orgasms shared. This is a Lesbian X exclusive you do not want to miss!

1.47 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

33 min 17 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Jan 11, 2020 6:20 am
Playing Doctor (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 02.01.2020

Cast : _ Savannah Sixx, Kit Mercer, Vanessa Sky

Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Latina, Tribbing, Lesbian, Uniform

Description : _ Savannah Sixx and her best friend Vanessa Sky wait in a doctor's office lobby to be called in. Savannah reveals she's nervous about the sports physical she's about to get since she wants to be on a sports team. Vanessa joins her for moral support and Dr. Kit Mercer soon arrives. Savannah asks if it's okay that Vanessa sits in on the physical examination. Dr. Mercer easily agrees. The girls follow after the doctor. In the examination room, Savannah is naked as the doctor examines her. Vanessa is watching nearby. The exam is realistic and thorough. Vanessa gradually becomes more mesmerized by seeing her friend touched, though remains seated and out of the way. Vanessa can't help but get more and more turned on as Dr. Mercer examines Savannah's breasts, squeezing them and gently touching them. Dr. Mercer then checks Savannah's heart and finds a heart murmur, which scares Savannah, though it's not cause for major concern since it's common in young athletes. She leaves the room and leaves her stethoscope behind while getting additional information for Savannah. Savannah is still a little nervous about the revelation, but Vanessa assures her that everything will be alright. Vanessa uses the stethoscope to listen to Savannah's heart. Vanessa pulls back and says it's so weird to hear Savannah's heart beating... With all of the tension between them, she lightly starts touching Savannah's breasts, insisting that she has the perfect way to distract Savannah from her worries. Savannah and Vanessa kiss as Vanessa strips her clothes off. She lies Savannah down and buries her face in Savannah's perfect pussy. When Dr. Mercer eventually interrupts them, they apologize profusely. She tells them that she doesn't mind - so much of her job in this room is telling patients bad news, it's nice to see a display of something sweet and wholesome here for a change. In fact, if they're willing, she'd love to join them. Looks like Savannah and Vanessa can't resist Dr. Mercer's bedside manner!

615 MB / 720 x 1 280

33 min 31 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: Jan 11, 2020 9:40 am
Eva, Juniper, Juno, Luci, Pixie - Out Bush pt. 2 (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Eva, Juniper, Juno, Luci, Pixie

lesbians, hairy

1.08 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

19 min 3 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Jan 12, 2020 12:29 pm
cayenne amor crystal blue-bbw lesbians let the creepy boyfriend join in (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ cayenne amor crystal blue

BBW/SSBBW,Threesome,Oil,Big Tits,Big Ass,Hardcore

Description : _ Crystal Blue catches Christian staring at the big round booty on Cayenne Amor as she searches for the coconut oil. So she shames him into watching as she grabs the oil and proceeds to oil Cayenne up. These 2 sexy BBW lesbians get wrapped up in each other before finally agreeing to let Christian join in the fun. He takes full advantage as she fucks them both as they moan with pleasure. Finally he can't handle all that ass and gives them a nice load for them to share.

1.74 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

30 min 7 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Jan 23, 2020 3:02 am
Verronica And Skylar Eat Some Pussy (1080p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2019

Cast : _ Skylar Snow & Verronica Kirei

Blonde, Brunette, Hardcore, Lesbian, Lingerie, Masturbation, Panties, Piercings, Real Tits, Shaved, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed

Description : _ Description: Sexy hot babes Verronica Kireri and Skylar Snow are hot for each other and want to get down and make each other cum! Verronica is already so wet and loves how Skylars tongue feels as it eats and devours her horny pussy! The girls bring out a glass dildo and really have some fucking fun until they are both fully satisfied from the gentle and sensual lesbian touches.

3.47 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

24 min 32 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Jan 24, 2020 7:34 pm
Birthday Wishes (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2019

Cast : _ Sarah Kay & Stacy Cruz

Lesbian, Indoor, Toys

Description : _ Description: Gorgeous Stacy Cruz leaves her cute girlfriend Sarah Kay sleeping, as Bree Parker�s hot lesbian movie �Birthday Wishes� begins. The topless beauty goes into the kitchen to prepare pancakes, her perfect breasts jiggling as she whisks energetically. Breakfast ready, she surprises Sarah with the treat, as well as the second part of her gift � a new dildo! Sarah kisses Stacy passionately and sucks her nipples, then peels off her panties and goes down to lick her pussy. She laps at Stacy�s clit as she slides a finger into her juiced-up slot, then grabs the toy and eases it into her, fucking her slow and deep. Speeding up her thrusts, she drives her lover wild; but Stacy wants to pamper the birthday girl, licking her tight asshole as she frigs her pussy, then drilling her from behind with the dildo. Strumming her clit as she rocks back to meet each stroke, Sarah cums noisily. She bends Stacy double to lick her pussy and ass, then fucks her to an explosive orgasm.

778 MB / 720 x 1 280

26 min 23 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: Jan 24, 2020 11:15 pm
Lesbian Strap-On Bosses 4 Scene 1 (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Ariel X, Mackenzie Moss

One-on-One, Sex, Feet, Fetish, Kissing, Ass Licking, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Gym, Indoors, Ass Worship, Big Tits Worship, Lesbian, 69

Description : _ Eve (Ariel X) and Alice (Mackenzie Moss) is sparring. Eve pushes Alice to the limit and even if she is exhausted, Alice doesn�t want to stop she asks for another round. Has her coach, Eve realized that she already reached her limit, but she already agreed to continue. She looks at her young body sweaty, her heavy breath and Eve is turned on by the beauty and strength of her student. After training, the two women catch up and Eve will offer a different type of class to her apprentice.

1.14 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

31 min 23 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Jan 27, 2020 1:50 pm
Xmas Party with Sofia Lee (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Katerina Hartlova aka Katarina, Dubrova, Kathi Kozy & Sofia Lee

Lesbian, Natural big boos, Dildo

636 MB / 1080 x 1 920

13 min 51 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Jan 27, 2020 5:30 pm
Jealous Mother (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 28.12.2019

Cast : _ Kayla Paige, Kate Kennedy

Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian

Description : _ Kayla Paige is surprised and concerned one day when her step-daughter, Kate Kennedy, asks to have a chat with her. Although there are a few tense moments, it doesn't take too long for Kate to come out and say that she's gay. In fact, she's been crushing pretty hard on a girl named Noemie at school! Kayla is supportive of the news, happy that Kate trusts her enough to come to her with such a private thing. She listens as Kate gushes about her crush, adoring how excited Kate is. Yet, as they share a hug at the end of the conversation, Kayla can't help but feel a pang of jealousy... Over the next few days, Kayla's jealousy grows as Kate spends more and more time with the new girl. She tries her best to remain supportive but she can't help what she feels deep down inside. Eventually, after catching the two girls making out for the millionth time, Kayla insists that she needs to talk to Kate alone. At first, Kate is confused, hoping that they didn't offend Kayla. Kayla assures her that they didn't but that... well, she's a little jealous. After seeing Kate and Noemie become so close, Kayla just wishes that SHE was the one able to hold and kiss Kate like that! Although Kate's surprised at first, she quickly admits that she's always had feelings for Kayla but was afraid to act on it, too. Now that everything's out in the open, though, here's their chance to explore! They start with an explorative kiss, although it's not long before Kayla's mouth eagerly kisses along Kate's body. She teases Kate's perky breasts before finally getting a taste of her sweet pussy. It's everything Kayla dreamed of and more!

407 MB / 720 x 1 280

23 min 23 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: Jan 28, 2020 4:32 am
Lounging Around (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Katie Gee & Luci Q

Amateur Girls, Lesbian Sex, Hardcore Sex

1.38 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

24 min 25 s / 1080p

screenshot