Download file from FileJoker:
Hot Roomates Become Lesbian Lovers

Added: Sep 12, 2023 3:12 pm
Missy and Gina - UHD #003 Girl-Girl
Quote:
Tags: Cunnilingus, Fingering, GirlGirl, Lesbian, Toys
Models: Missy and Gina

screenshot

Missy and Gina go at each other in this hot video, sucking on each other's pussies with expertise. They take turns serving each other with vibrators and fingers until each gets a chance to cum hard.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 980,28 MB
Duration: 00:16:28 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Missy and Gina - UHD #003 Girl-Girl

Added: Sep 12, 2023 11:12 pm
Karups MILF Big Boob Lesbians Kissing Licking And Scissoring Each Othe
Quote:
Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Fingering, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Small Tits
Models: Samantha Bentley, Vicky Love

screenshot
Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 3,28 GB
Duration: 00:56:34 Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Karups MILF Big Boob Lesbians Kissing Licking And Scissoring Each Othe

Added: Sep 13, 2023 7:12 am
Aubree Valentine, Melissa Stratton - Step Sibling Rivalry & Fucking Selfies
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Teen, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

screenshot

Aubree Valentine is having a fun time solo playing a game of fuck her pussy with a selfie stick dildo , and it's hella hot. Suddenly, Aubree's mom comes to the door to introduce her new stepsister, Melissa Stratton. Melissa is wise to Aubree's pervy game and steals her toy behind Aubree's mom's back and entices Aubree to come and get it back from her.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 626,94 MB
Duration: 00:31:05 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Aubree Valentine, Melissa Stratton - Step Sibling Rivalry & Fucking Selfies

Added: Sep 13, 2023 3:11 pm
Hot Ebony Sluts Use A Strapon For Anal
Quote:
Tags: Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Strap On, Toys

screenshot
Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 772,35 MB
Duration: 00:24:40 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Hot Ebony Sluts Use A Strapon For Anal

Added: Sep 13, 2023 8:32 pm
Girls Vacation Fun In Hollywood On Flourish Amateurs
Quote:
Tags: Amateur, Big Ass, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Strap On
Models: Kourtney Rae

screenshot
Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 398,03 MB
Duration: 00:25:50 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Girls Vacation Fun In Hollywood On Flourish Amateurs

Added: Sep 13, 2023 11:13 pm
Kyler Quinn & Lila Love - Explore Each Other
Quote:
Tags: GirlGirl, Lesbian, Blonde, Tribbing, Stockings, Dildo, Barefoot
Models: Kyler Quinn & Lila Love

screenshot

Stunning blonde Kyler Quinn and her cute girlfriend Lila Love stroll on the beach, as Bo Llanberris' erotic lesbian movie "Explore Each Other" begins. Inside their luxurious beach house, the two beauties sit hand in hand, gazing at the ocean. In moments they are naked, grinding together in scissors with Lila's toes in her sweetheart's mouth. Breasts bouncing, they mash their bare pussies together energetically, before Lila moves between Kyler's spread thighs to lick her to an intense orgasm. Now Kyler laps at Lila's clit while fucking her with a dildo, giving her a blissful climax.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,39 GB
Duration: 00:25:05 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Kyler Quinn & Lila Love - Explore Each Other

Added: Sep 14, 2023 9:57 am
Suzanne Ferrari, Jay Taylor - Cumming For MILF Suzanne Ferrari
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, MILF, Teen, Kissing, Masturbation, Vibrator, Orgasm

screenshot

Jay Taylor is a tall brunette with a fiery red streak in her long locks. She looks like a nerd girl wearing dark-rimmed glasses, but she isn't wearing panties under her sexy little skirt.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 905,44 MB
Duration: 00:13:40 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Added: Sep 14, 2023 8:31 pm
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, MILF, Teen, Kissing, Masturbation, Vibrator, Orgasm

screenshot

Jay Taylor is a tall brunette with a fiery red streak in her long locks. She looks like a nerd girl wearing dark-rimmed glasses, but she isn't wearing panties under her sexy little skirt.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 504,25 MB
Duration: 00:13:40 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Added: Sep 15, 2023 1:52 am
Agatha Vega & Apolonia - Sticky Fingers Episode 1
Quote:
Tags: GirlGirl, Lesbian, Brunette, Trimmed, Bodysuit, Stockings, Face Sitting
Models: Agatha Vega & Apolonia

screenshot

Gorgeous Spanish real estate agent Apolonia is preparing a property for a new tenant, as episode one of Sandra Shine's hot lesbian series "Sticky Fingers" begins. Venezuelan beauty Agatha Vega arrives to view the apartment, and the following day she returns for a second viewing, this time wearing nothing but sexy lingerie and black stockings beneath her coat, intending to seduce the agent. Apolonia doesn't resist when Agatha surprises her with a passionate kiss, and is soon naked, inviting Agatha to squeeze and kiss her perfect ass. Apolonia sucks Agatha's pierced nipples attentively, then kisses a trail down between her spread thighs to eat her pussy. Lapping at the succulent folds, she drives Agatha wild, and then straddles her face to get licked voraciously. Dismounting, Apolonia lies back against the cushions and Agatha devotes all her oral skills to making her orgasm. When she's caught her breath, Apolonia resumes licking Agatha's butterfly-lipped pussy, giving her an intense climax. But it seems Agatha's plan involves more than just sexual pleasure...

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,7 GB
Duration: 00:30:21 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Agatha Vega & Apolonia - Sticky Fingers Episode 1

Added: Sep 15, 2023 12:32 pm
Anna Claire Clouds, Hazel Grace - Lesbian Beauties 22 - Interracial: Scene 1 - Takes One To Know One
Quote:
Tags: GirlGirl, Lesbian, Interracial, Innie Pussy, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Spanking, Pussy Fingering, Kissing
Models: Anna Claire Clouds, Hazel Grace

screenshot

Beauty, Hazel Grace, confesses that she has had her eye on , gorgeous Anna Claire Clouds for while now and wants to help mend her broken heart. After engaging in a steamy kiss, they lock in passion. Interracial lesbian sex is about to take things to the next level, Watch Anna Clair Clouds and Hazel Grace climax into explosive orgasms!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 823,01 MB
Duration: 00:28:41 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Anna Claire Clouds, Hazel Grace - Lesbian Beauties 22 - Interracial: Scene 1 - Takes One To Know One

Added: Sep 15, 2023 11:12 pm
Marcelin, Karen Cardona - Playing In The Jacuzzi
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Brunette, Red Head, Posing, Piercing, Latina, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Shaved, Kissing, Cunnilingus, Pussy Licking
Models: Marcelin, Karen Cardona

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 2,12 GB
Duration: 00:13:44 Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Marcelin, Karen Cardona - Playing In The Jacuzzi

Added: Sep 16, 2023 4:33 am
Jill Kassidy & Ryan Reid - Jill And Ryan
Quote:
Tags: Ass Licking, Blonde, Brunette, Girl-Girl, Hairy Pussy, Kissing, Lesbian, Passion, Pussy Licking, Riding, Straight, Toys, Vibrator
Models: Jill Kassidy & Ryan Reid

screenshot

Jill and Ryan hook up for the first time in this really hot and cute video. They love kissing each other and feeling each other's bodies. They take turns going down on each other and then break out the toys. Jill and Ryan share a vibrator and help each other cum multiple times. They use a double ended dildo and fuck each other with it at the same time. The scene ends with them sharing another orgasm together and kissing.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,26 GB
Duration: 00:30:09 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Jill Kassidy & Ryan Reid - Jill And Ryan

Added: Sep 16, 2023 9:59 am
Purr Simona, Sofi Vega - Getting Wet
Quote:
Tags: GirlGirl, Interracial, Lesbian, Shaved
Models: Purr Simona, Sofi Vega

screenshot

Stunning Colombian babe Sofi Vega is soaping herself up in the bathtub, as Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian movie "Getting Wet" begins. She's found there by her cute girlfriend Purr Simona, who kisses the Black beauty tenderly before taking off her babydoll lingerie and joining her in the tub. Purr strokes Sofi's pussy under the water, making her giggle and moan; Sofi perches on the edge of the tub and Purr lavishes attention on her stiff nipples before going down to lick her shaved sex eagerly. Sofi turns onto her knees and Purr grabs her luscious bubble butt and licks her from behind, giving her a powerful orgasm. Now they switch and Sofi eats her sweetheart's succulent pussy, using her fingers and tongue to drive her to a wild climax.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,74 GB
Duration: 00:31:21 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Purr Simona, Sofi Vega - Getting Wet

Added: Sep 18, 2023 8:23 am
Daya Knight, Claire Roos - Being Discreet At Dinner
Quote:
Tags: Blonde, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, Almost Caught, Ebony, Shaved Pussy, Dark Hair, Kissing, Rimming, Pussy Eating
Models: Daya Knight, Claire Roos

screenshot

Claire Roos and her girlfriend Daya Knight are chatting when they hear the doorbell ring. Not expecting any visitors, Claire leaves to answer the front door. The surprise visitor turns out to be Claire's parent, who is standing in the doorway with takeout. Despite having arrived unannounced, she invites herself to stay for dinner. Claire seems unnerved, but lets her in.When Claire and her parent enter the dining room, Daya starts to introduce herself but is interrupted by Claire, who lies that Daya is her roommate. Claire's parent then exits to the nearby kitchen to prepare the takeout. Daya confronts Claire, asking why she's lying to her parent about their relationship. Claire admits she hasn't come out as a lesbian to her parent yet because her family is very conservative, and asks Daya to not reveal anything.Claire's parent returns and serves the food, but goes back to the kitchen to get cutlery and plates. Daya seems to get an idea about how to teach Claire a lesson, and goes under the table just as Claire's parent reenters. Unbeknownst to Claire's parent, Daya seduces Claire from under the table and then rips her pants open, exposing her pussy. Daya eats Claire out from under the table, all while Claire tries to maintain a conversation with her parent! But eventually, Daya accidentally gives herself away and comes out from under the table. Claire admits that she is a lesbian, and her parent storms out. Oh well, now that everything's out in the open, the girlfriends agree to finish what they started, and have a playful sex session!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 926,44 MB
Duration: 00:33:49 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Daya Knight, Claire Roos - Being Discreet At Dinner