Author
Borisser7von
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 25, 2023 9:03 pm
Lolly Dames, Delilah Day - Cum Together
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

Busty MILF Lolly Dames is a yoga instructor with enormously big tits and today she has a private session with slim blonde Delilah Day who has perky small tits and lusts after the tattooed curvy babe. When she catches the voluptuous vixen getting undressed to take a shower, she makes her move and the two beauties are soon French kissing and groping one another.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 339,32 MB
Duration: 00:22:29 Resolution: 992 x 558

Download file from FileJoker:
Lolly Dames, Delilah Day - Cum Together

Added: Sep 25, 2023 10:15 pm
Charlotte Sins, Katrina Colt - Katrina Colt and Charlotte Sin Are Hot For One Another LIVE
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Masturbation, Stockings, Fishnet
Models: Charlotte Sins, Katrina Colt

screenshot

Katrina Colt and Charlotte Sins just can not get enough of each other and these hot girls show each other how much they enjoy to eat pussy and get their faces wet with all their juices! Charlotte and Katrina may have just became best fuck buddies after meeting during this show and want to see what each other can do with their toys to make themselves cum! Katrina loves how magical Charlottes tongue is on her and squirms from the slight touch when her finger penetrates her glistening pussy! Archive from 5-17-2023

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,31 GB
Duration: 00:59:56 Resolution: 854 x 480

Charlotte Sins, Katrina Colt - Katrina Colt and Charlotte Sin Are Hot For One Another LIVE

Added: Sep 25, 2023 10:39 pm
Clara Trinity, Jade Kimiko - Cramming For Pussy
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Teen, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 265,33 MB
Duration: 00:31:48 Resolution: 854 x 480

Clara Trinity, Jade Kimiko - Cramming For Pussy

Added: Sep 25, 2023 10:51 pm
Anya Olsen, Serene Siren - Lesbian Yoga Session With Anya Olsen
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

Seren Siren is a spectacular MILF and yoga instructor who likes to find young students like Anya Olsen to practice something other than the lotus flower pose. Take a look at her at in the garden flirting with this young woman until she finally takes off her top, fondling and licking her perky little breast to then take her inside and devour her hairy pussy on the sofa, after which she also takes her reward in the form of pussy eating and end up both reaching a joint orgasm.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 376,6 MB
Duration: 00:24:52 Resolution: 992 x 558

Anya Olsen, Serene Siren - Lesbian Yoga Session With Anya Olsen

Added: Sep 26, 2023 6:52 pm
Brea Lynn, Hanna Hilton, Erica Ellyson, Jaime Hammer - Lusty Lesbians' Raunchy Night In
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

screenshot

What could be better than snuggling with your hot lesbian girlfriend on a stormy night? Probably some titty-sucking and pussy licking to orgasm as blonde bombshell Hanna Hilton and former Penthouse Pet Brea Lynn do in this steamy scene, which also includes busty babes Jaime Hammer and Erica Ellyson who prove that brunettes have fun, too. In fact, they get even raunchier masturbating each other with a glass dildo.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 116,89 MB
Duration: 00:07:48 Resolution: 992 x 558

Brea Lynn, Hanna Hilton, Erica Ellyson, Jaime Hammer - Lusty Lesbians' Raunchy Night In

Added: Sep 26, 2023 7:04 pm
Eliza Ibarra, Scarlit Scandal - Strap-On Cucking Gamer Girlfriend
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Strap-On, Teen, Ebony, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

screenshot

Eliza is playing video games in the living room when her girlfriend wants a turn. Eliza says she's not done so her girlfriend pouts and turns away...Letting Scarlit check out Eliza's ass at her leisure! Liking what she sees, Scarlit gives Eliza's firm ass a slap before flashing her and giving a "pussy lick" gesture. Eliza gets the message and hands off the controller to her girlfriend, who gets sucked into the game as Eliza and Scarlit sneakily fuck on the couch, Scarlit's strap-on making it hard for Eliza to stay quiet!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 393,62 MB
Duration: 00:30:23 Resolution: 854 x 480

Eliza Ibarra, Scarlit Scandal - Strap-On Cucking Gamer Girlfriend

Added: Sep 26, 2023 7:40 pm
Jana Cova, Sabrina Rose - Lusty Lesbian Secret Love Affair
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

screenshot

Sabrina Rose had never been with a woman before, but when busty bombshell Jana Cova started making moves on her, she just couldn't resist. The former Penthouse Pet soon became Sabrina's "secret girlfriend" and a steamy lesbian affair ensued. Watch the two salacious blonde babes discovering each other's sexy bodies with their tongues,

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 602,85 MB
Duration: 00:20:30 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Jana Cova, Sabrina Rose - Lusty Lesbian Secret Love Affair

Added: Sep 26, 2023 7:52 pm
Lexi Luna, Mina Luxx - Dominated By My Boyfriend'S Masturbating Mom
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Vibrator, Orgasm

screenshot

Despite her reserved look, bombshell Lexi Luna is secretly an insatiable MILF. who hates that the equally horny Mina Luxx is dating her son. When Mina comes over to fuck her boyfriend, she discovers that he's gone out but that Lexi is home. Although Lexi tells Mina not to wander around her house, Mina can't help herself and is shocked when she finds Lexi's wet vibrator in the middle of her bed! Unable to stop herself, Mina begins masturbating with the other woman's toy, only to get caught in the act by Lexi!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 292,91 MB
Duration: 00:29:08 Resolution: 854 x 480

Lexi Luna, Mina Luxx - Dominated By My Boyfriend'S Masturbating Mom

Added: Sep 26, 2023 8:29 pm
Kira Noir, Angel Youngs - College Goth Girl Vs. Influencer
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Teen, Ebony, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

screenshot

Goth girl Kira Noir is not impressed with her new blonde influencer roommate, Angel Youngs. Not only does Angel walk in and interrupt Kira getting fucked by her boyfriend, she catches him jerking off as Angel puts on an ass-shaking show for him in her bedroom!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 303,23 MB
Duration: 00:24:09 Resolution: 854 x 480

Kira Noir, Angel Youngs - College Goth Girl Vs. Influencer

Added: Sep 27, 2023 6:54 pm
Fucking My Lesbian Maid
Quote:
Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Lesbian, Old/Young (18+), Pussy Licking, Toys

screenshot
Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 2,54 GB
Duration: 00:30:43 Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Fucking My Lesbian Maid

Added: Sep 27, 2023 7:19 pm
Two Hot Teens Do Some Yoga Outdoor Before Playing With Thier Wet Cunts
Quote:
Tags: Brunette, Fingering, Fisting, Lesbian, Public, Pussy Licking, Scissoring in Lesbian, Small Tits, Tattooed Women

screenshot
Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 824,77 MB
Duration: 00:40:39 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Two Hot Teens Do Some Yoga Outdoor Before Playing With Thier Wet Cunts

Added: Sep 27, 2023 7:31 pm
Roxie Sinner, Xxlayna Marie - Teaching GF A Strapon Lesson
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Strap-On, Young, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

Roxie Sinner is enjoying a nice romantic pool day with her GF, Xxlayna Marie, in the backyard when her annoying neighbor GI Joey barges in to watch them kissing! What Roxie doesn't know is that Xxlayna invited him... and she tells Joey to sneak into the house, then joins him to suck his cock. Roxie's big mad when she catches her girl cheating, but after Joey cums too quick and rolls over, leaving Xxlayna unsatisfied, Roxie helps her out and puts on a strap to teach her who's the best at dicking her down.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 299,34 MB
Duration: 00:23:18 Resolution: 854 x 480

Roxie Sinner, Xxlayna Marie - Teaching GF A Strapon Lesson

Added: Sep 27, 2023 8:31 pm
Alexis Love, Katie Morgan - Make Lust
Quote:

screenshot

Busty blonde Katie Morgan and lusty Latina Alexis Love are in sexy maid uniforms and should be busy house cleaning, but they get busy with each other's tits and pussy instead. Watch these salacious lesbian lovers pleasure one another with their tongues while titty-sucking and get their pussies soaking wet.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 181,56 MB
Duration: 00:11:56 Resolution: 992 x 558

Alexis Love, Katie Morgan - Make Lust

Added: Sep 28, 2023 6:56 pm
Lesbian Girls In Las Vegas Interracial Lesbian
Quote:
[b]Tags: Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, FFM in Threesome, POV, Pussy Licking, Threesome, Toys
Models:

screenshot
Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 2,31 GB
Duration: 00:33:44 Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Lesbian Girls In Las Vegas Interracial Lesbian Casting Fun Mouths Fin

Added: Sep 28, 2023 7:33 pm
Bella Rolland, Leana Lovings - Bachelorette Baddies Bring The Party
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Teen, Big Ass, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

screenshot

Bella Rolland and Leana Lovings are behaving badly at their bestie's bachelorette! First they get a little too excited about the blowup doll, rubbing its fake stiffy and humping it until the bride-to-be angrily takes it away.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 523,25 MB
Duration: 00:31:14 Resolution: 854 x 480

Bella Rolland, Leana Lovings - Bachelorette Baddies Bring The Party