Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 21, 2024 3:18 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.25 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:30:05 l 15141 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 317 Kbps l 48 Khz

screenshot

Jay Banks, Dani Lynn - 18 Year Old Squirts when fucked and Creampie

Description: ( Scene 18-27 ) Hello Everyone. This is Isabell [at the time, who later became 'Dani Lynn' about a year after she shot 4 Scenes with me (#18-26, #18-27, #18-28, & #18-29)]. Here is the 2nd shoot from the cornfed country girl from Kentucky. This was shot about 30 minutes after her first shoot EVER. This 18 year old gets fucked and pumped full of good ol' grown man nutt ! She has a great body and her pussy is super tight. I couldn't help but nut in that little pound piece each and every time. I might even shoot her again just for an excuse to stick some more raw dick in her... it was THAT fucking good. She knows how to ride the cock if you know what I mean ! Scene Length: 30 Minutes Thank you !

Download File:
Jay Banks, Dani Lynn - 18 Year Old Squirts when fucked and Creampie
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 21, 2024 7:15 am
screenshot

File: mp4 l (2 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:34:22 l 8000 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 25.000 fps

screenshot

Alecia Fox - Young Anal Tryouts

Download File:
Alecia Fox - Young Anal Tryouts
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 20, 2024 11:09 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.55 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:41:45 l 12000 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 160 Kbps l 44 Khz

screenshot

Lily Larimar - Initial Casting

Download File:
Lily Larimar - Initial Casting
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 20, 2024 3:03 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (1.91 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:32:56 l 8000 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps

screenshot

Marcelina Fiore - Young Anal Tryouts

Download File:
Marcelina Fiore - Young Anal Tryouts
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 20, 2024 6:57 am
screenshot

File: mp4 l (4.55 GB)
Video: mp4v-20 l 01:06:20 l 9543 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 256 Kbps l 48 Khz

screenshot

Violet Ray - Fireworks!

Description: Welcome back, and welcome Violet. She's a 20 year old gal and she is just sexy as fuuuck. It's a coincidence we'd have such a firecracker before all the 4th of July fireworks, but here we are. Violet has these AMAZING blue eyes that are just hypnotic. She's put together rather well for a 20 year old I say. She's confident and trying to take the next step towards fame and fortune. She's come to the right place. When she arrives, she phones Rick, and once she gets inside our lair, it's on. While talking with her, we learn that Violet is also an aspiring DJ, which is interesting. I don't think we've had one of those on the couch. The interview is fun - she's bubbly. She's also giving us just a little glimpse up that skirt, and I can't tell if she's wearing underwear or not. We find out pretty quickly she is in fact, NOT wearing any panties or underwear at all. Back on the couch, she has some fun with the vibrator and we find out she likes to squirt.. but we'll save that trick for later. She uses the vibe, then pops that buttplug in before it's surprise time! I guess Violet really wasn't expecting to suck some dick, but on her knees she goes. This is where it gets really fun ya'll. Look at her dick control, that's a solid A. Eye contact A+, sexiness A++. It was a real treat putting my cock in her mouth, but it didn't compare to that ass up, face down doggy style position. The way she presents that backside to me for a balls deep fucking, Ayi Yai Yai. We do some more pussy stuff on the couch, and then it's on to the anal. Now she hasn't done buttstuff in a while, but she still likes it, and that really shines through. I put my cock in her ass while she lays on her back, then some more on her side, plus a little gape and taste at the end. I really plow that asshole on the couch as she rides me and gets full anal Nelson. Next, we do some face fucking, and then it's more ass fucking in the chair where she gets a nice anal creampie she turns into a comfart cocktail. She loved it. Finally, we get her back on the couch where it doesn't take long at all with that toy before she's squirting all over the place, a nice way to finish the day. We get her cleaned up as best as possible, and then out the door, minus any kind of paycheck for today's exploits. Thanks Violet, in Dj terms I think we call that a BANGER. Happy holidays ya'll, enjoy your week! <3 Cam

Download File:
Violet Ray - Fireworks!
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 19, 2024 10:52 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.43 GB)
Video: avc1 l 01:05:00 l 7414 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 127 Kbps l 48 Khz

screenshot

Ivy - Sexy Cheerleader Gets More Trick Than Treat

Description: Happy Halloween to all our Casting Couch goblins out there! We've got a sexy spooky smoke show for ya this week. 25 year old Ivy is here and she's gonna do anal for the first time. This girl has a rockin' body, she was a cheerleader in High School... and you know what? She has both the appearance and the body of a cheerleader, so this is gonna be fun. She's a nice, personable young lady who seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Once Rick gets her naked, we can see everything else about her is good too. She's got no problem playing with toys in front of strangers, and even though she's not done anal, she gets that plug in and doesn't seem to mind it. She's pretty leery when it's time to suck my cock. She's worried she's not gonna make it to her Halloween party,but Rick promises her she'll be done in enough time to make an appearance as not just a pirate, but a SEXY pirate. go figure. Down on her knees she goes and to suckin' she gets. She's a great little cocksucker, and getting my cock sucked is my favorite. That pesky buttplug keeps falling out but when we get to the doggy, I get it back in there and she really seems to like it. Over on the couch we do some riding and face fucking, and then it's time for the anal. She's such a good sport. We start by taking it kinda slow, then it's off to the races. Our little Ivy takes an anal pounding like a champion. She's got such a sweet ass! IDK, she just reminds me of the hot girl cheerleader from high school I never got to bang, and it's really nice ya'll. After gaping that sweet ass while she's riding me, we move to the chair and I pound her until I unload in her ass. After the anal creampie, Rick gives her a chance to get off, and she gets a nice little O on the couch after. What a gentleman. Rick then gets her dressed, and gets her an Uber to her party, while mentioning she's not getting paid. I think she's more concerned about this party lol. Looks like you got more Trick than Treat Ivy. <3 Cam

Download File:
Ivy - Sexy Cheerleader Gets More Trick Than Treat
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 19, 2024 2:47 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (1.15 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:40:01 l 3963 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 129 Kbps l 44 Khz

screenshot

Megan Love - XXXX - Meeting For My First Anal

Download File:
Megan Love - XXXX - Meeting For My First Anal
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 19, 2024 6:47 am
screenshot

File: mp4 l (1.54 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:43:19 l 4950 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 60.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 127 Kbps l 44 Khz

screenshot

Nichole Saphir - Naughty Nichole's Anal Adventure

Description: Nichole Saphir is the next erotic treat on the menu that wants to lure you in. Where will you end up? Only in the most pleasurable place known to man - - Which is deep in the ass of a newbie like Nichole! Yup! This slut likes it up the butt and you're in store for a delicious anal treat and exploration of all she can take, and all that ass can do!

Download File:
Nichole Saphir - Naughty Nichole's Anal Adventure
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 18, 2024 10:39 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (2.25 GB)
Video: avc1 l 01:01:04 l 5009 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 264 Kbps l 44 Khz

screenshot

Reese Robins - Reese Robins Audition 2022-06-21

Download File:
Reese Robins - Reese Robins Audition 2022-06-21
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 18, 2024 2:34 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (1.31 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:45:32 l 3970 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 129 Kbps l 44 Khz

screenshot

Nelya - XXXX - Sofa Games With 3 Men

Download File:
Nelya - XXXX - Sofa Games With 3 Men
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 18, 2024 6:30 am
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.65 GB)
Video: mp4v-20 l 00:53:12 l 9545 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 256 Kbps l 48 Khz

screenshot

Virgo - Tears of joy

Description: 21 year old Virgo is here today and she's ready to get started making money in the adult industry. She's sick of being a customer service rep, which I imagine is like answering phones and such all day. Well, takin' dick to earn your dollar is a lot more fun and she's about to figure that out! Virgo is a nice looking girl. Additionally, she's one of two things - either really nervous or she's super sketched we're gonna try something funny. Lucky for her we're nice guys, and we're just interested in seeing what she looks like taking dick. So after the usual interview, we have her get naked and play with toys. Next, she does a great job sucking my dick and she gets so into it we get a few little happy tears out of it. Next thing you know I'm fucking that pussy on the floor, then she's riding me on the couch as well as having me balls deep in her throat. Actually she looks great getting face fucked with those big eye lashes on. Then it's time for anal. We start off on the desk and she takes it with no problem, I roll those legs over and we get some good shots of that sweet meaty ass before a nice gape. She rides me again on the couch and after the chair I slide I back in her pussy for a drippy creampie which she compliantly licks off the chair. Finally we have her back on the couch for the exit interview. Here, she's a little less edgy. You can tell she's happy she did such a good job. We're happy too Virgo, unfortunately we actually don't have any gigs for you so it's back to the phones you go! <3 Cam

Download File:
Virgo - Tears of joy
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 17, 2024 10:25 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (2.05 GB)
Video: avc1 l 01:05:43 l 4138 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps

screenshot

Angel Gostosa 2024, Blowjob, Cumshot

Download File:
Angel Gostosa 2024, Blowjob, Cumshot
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 17, 2024 2:20 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.09 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:58:04 l 7471 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps

screenshot

Stella - From Catwalks to Cumshots

Description: Welcome back friends! Buckle up, because we've got something spectacular for you this week! Meet 21 year old Stella. She's a real deal fashion model who's legitimately walked for Milan fashion week. With credentials like that you KNOW she's gonna be a hottie, and she is. She's also just a super cool down ass chick. I think it's rare to find girls who are so attractive, yet so cool and easy going, but here we are. Stella shows up and she's ready to see if she's got what it takes to go from the cat walk to taking a cum shot. This is one of those exceptional casting scenes that I'm not gonna keep gushing over. It's amazing, and don't tell any of the others but this one could be one of my favorites. From those tan lines, to the giggles and smiles she's got IT. She passes the eye test when it's time for her to get naked and strut her stuff. She passes the oral exam when it's finally time for me to put my cock in her mouth. Fucking her sweet 21 year old pussy all over the office is a treat. The little tears of joy that stream down her cheeks after sucking dick just a little too deep are amazing. The way she gets railed in her ass with a smile on her face, and compliantly tastes my cock fresh from her ass is art. Her eating the cum she just pushed out of her asshole after an anal creampie deserves a standing ovation. This gal is one in a million. Keep your eyes peeled, and we might get lucky enough to see her again. Until next time amigos! <3 Cam

Download File:
Stella - From Catwalks to Cumshots
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 17, 2024 6:16 am
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.49 GB)
Video: avc1 l 01:02:46 l 7828 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps

screenshot

Lola - Model Mayhem

Description: This week we've got the lovely Lola on the couch. Lola is 33 and she's a model. She's a tall drink of water, exotic and pretty. I mean look at that smile, that black dress, that everything! When she first arrives, Rick directs her in and onto the couch. She's a model, so she understands how the selection process works. Although I'm not sure she's ready for OUR selection process. After some getting to know her and a few close upskirt peeps, it's time to get her naked. Now THIS is the part she isn't used to lol. Usually when she's posing she's getting paid. Not today though, and she agrees to get naked. She's not wearing a bra, and something about that g-string just gets me going. She spreads her cheeks, shows us that asshole and back on the couch she goes to play with some toys. The interview takes a turn when she realizes she's about to suck a dick live on camera, but she agrees and away we go. She's got great blowjob skills and she gives my cock some nice TLC. She clearly loves doggy style. You can just tell by the way she's giving me that pussy all presented ass up face down. She rides very well and we get balls deep in that throat from some face fucking. She's a bit nervous when it's time for me to put my cock in her butt, and you can see it all over her face. That little eye roll and sigh she gives is like some kind of art. Once I get my cock in there and we get going she seems to loosen up and enjoy it a bit. You can still see she's struggling a bit when she's riding it and when I pull her legs back in the sort of modified half nelson anal. By the time we get her doggy style in the chair for the grand finale she an anal expert and I plow that ass until I feel like filling up her pussy. So I swap holes and unload. After she pushes out as much cum as she can, she compliantly eats that cum that just came out of her. Then we put her back on the couch after showing off the anal carnage. Next thing that happens is we realize she's not on birth control, so it might be time to move to PLAN-B. Can't have any Cam's running around anytime soon. After she swallows that 'Saturday afternoon breath mint', Rick explains she isn't getting paid today so she gets dressed, and out she goes to wait for her Uber! <3 Cam

Download File:
Lola - Model Mayhem
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 16, 2024 10:11 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (1.36 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:24:55 l 7555 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 230 Kbps l 44 Khz

screenshot

Karolina Geiman - Karolina Geiman Anal Casting

Download File: