Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 23, 2024 3:47 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.56 GB)
Video: avc1 l 02:03:49 l 3977 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 129 Kbps l 44 Khz

screenshot

Angelika Grays (07.01.2024)

Description: An ukrainian girl, Angelika Grays has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Angelika Grays will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.

Download File:
Angelika Grays (07.01.2024)
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 23, 2024 7:40 am
screenshot

File: mp4 l (1.52 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:21:21 l 9589 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 192 Kbps l 48 Khz

screenshot

Kristina Grack aka Kristina Grace - Creampie For 40Y Old Stripper

Download File:
Kristina Grack aka Kristina Grace - Creampie For 40Y Old Stripper
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 22, 2024 11:36 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (2.07 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:35:43 l 8000 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 317 Kbps l 48 Khz

screenshot

Rita Lee - Young Anal Tryouts

Download File:
Rita Lee - Young Anal Tryouts
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 22, 2024 3:31 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.56 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:58:11 l 8426 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps

screenshot

Ivy Ireland - The Gym Bunny's Sweaty, Double Penetration Workout

Description: We've got a really fun one this week, and something a little bit special. You guys remember Ivy right? The super fit gym bunny from a few weeks ago - the completely cock crazy hottie I fucked in the butt? Yeah that one. Well Rick decided we needed to put her to the test again, and asked her if she could come in for the next test. Lucky for us, she was in the area and on the way to the gym, so she didn't have an issue stopping by. Now in an effort to get her back, because she kinda had an idea of what we're about, Rick let her know this was going to be a paid gig. he of course never mentions how much though. Not many of our wonder applicants get the coveted call back interview, so we figured we probably better make this one really worthwhile. So I got a hold of our good friend Tyler, and brought him in. We're gonna see how she does taking two guys today. She arrives in some very form fitting athletic attire, ready to get down. Rick wastes no time getting her naked and having her warm up with a dildo. Once she's nice and wet, it's time to get this party started and she finally discovers the plot when she's got two hard dicks in her face. Apparently this is some kind of fantasy for her, so she gets to work pleasing us both. Man, I'm glad Rick made this happen - this girl is a dick demon! Tyler and I have a lot of fun fucking the hell outta this girl, and she has a lot of fun getting treated like the nympho she is. We start working that asshole early in anticipation of what's coming next. What's coming next you might wonder? We're gonna do some double penetration, something that hasn't been attempted on this couch in a long long time. Ivy's never done a double penetration before, most girls haven't as far as I know. She does really well taking our cocks in tandem, and because this is a "paid" scene, we get our money's worth. We both take a turn in each hole and make her taste after. That still isn't enough for her and we fuck in a few more positions before I load up her pussy with my cum. Tyler almost drowns her in his load, he gives her like a gallon of jizz. We have her hop up on the desk and give us a nice squat to push out and eat that cum I left in her pussy. What a champion eh? Back on the couch she seems to feel happy and accomplished. She did just check an item off the ol' bucket list. Those feelings fade a bit when Rick presents her with her compensation for the day.. Two CRISP 50$ bills! Congratulations Ivy, you've made it to the big leagues. I think she's kinda indifferent though, and if you watch you'll catch some real nice side eye on her way out! <3 Cam

Download File:
Ivy Ireland - The Gym Bunny's Sweaty, Double Penetration Workout
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 22, 2024 7:26 am
screenshot

File: mp4 l (1.84 GB)
Video: avc1 l 01:04:04 l 3803 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 128 Kbps l 44 Khz

screenshot

Little Chloe - WUNF 391

Download File:
Little Chloe - WUNF 391
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 21, 2024 11:22 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (1.53 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:26:15 l 8000 Kbps l 1280x720 l 25.000 fps

screenshot

Michelle Can - Young Anal Tryouts

Download File:
Michelle Can - Young Anal Tryouts
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 21, 2024 3:18 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.25 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:30:05 l 15141 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps

screenshot

Jay Banks, Dani Lynn - 18 Year Old Squirts when fucked and Creampie

Description: ( Scene 18-27 ) Hello Everyone. This is Isabell [at the time, who later became 'Dani Lynn' about a year after she shot 4 Scenes with me (#18-26, #18-27, #18-28, & #18-29)]. Here is the 2nd shoot from the cornfed country girl from Kentucky. This was shot about 30 minutes after her first shoot EVER. This 18 year old gets fucked and pumped full of good ol' grown man nutt ! She has a great body and her pussy is super tight. I couldn't help but nut in that little pound piece each and every time. I might even shoot her again just for an excuse to stick some more raw dick in her... it was THAT fucking good. She knows how to ride the cock if you know what I mean ! Scene Length: 30 Minutes Thank you !

Download File:
Jay Banks, Dani Lynn - 18 Year Old Squirts when fucked and Creampie
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 21, 2024 7:15 am
screenshot

File: mp4 l (2 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:34:22 l 8000 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 25.000 fps

screenshot

Alecia Fox - Young Anal Tryouts

Download File:
Alecia Fox - Young Anal Tryouts
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 20, 2024 11:09 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.55 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:41:45 l 12000 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 160 Kbps l 44 Khz

screenshot

Lily Larimar - Initial Casting

Download File:
Lily Larimar - Initial Casting
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 20, 2024 3:03 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (1.91 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:32:56 l 8000 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps

screenshot

Marcelina Fiore - Young Anal Tryouts

Download File:
Marcelina Fiore - Young Anal Tryouts
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 20, 2024 6:57 am
screenshot

File: mp4 l (4.55 GB)
Video: mp4v-20 l 01:06:20 l 9543 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 256 Kbps l 48 Khz

screenshot

Violet Ray - Fireworks!

Description: Welcome back, and welcome Violet. She's a 20 year old gal and she is just sexy as fuuuck. It's a coincidence we'd have such a firecracker before all the 4th of July fireworks, but here we are. Violet has these AMAZING blue eyes that are just hypnotic. She's put together rather well for a 20 year old I say. She's confident and trying to take the next step towards fame and fortune. She's come to the right place. When she arrives, she phones Rick, and once she gets inside our lair, it's on. While talking with her, we learn that Violet is also an aspiring DJ, which is interesting. I don't think we've had one of those on the couch. The interview is fun - she's bubbly. She's also giving us just a little glimpse up that skirt, and I can't tell if she's wearing underwear or not. We find out pretty quickly she is in fact, NOT wearing any panties or underwear at all. Back on the couch, she has some fun with the vibrator and we find out she likes to squirt.. but we'll save that trick for later. She uses the vibe, then pops that buttplug in before it's surprise time! I guess Violet really wasn't expecting to suck some dick, but on her knees she goes. This is where it gets really fun ya'll. Look at her dick control, that's a solid A. Eye contact A+, sexiness A++. It was a real treat putting my cock in her mouth, but it didn't compare to that ass up, face down doggy style position. The way she presents that backside to me for a balls deep fucking, Ayi Yai Yai. We do some more pussy stuff on the couch, and then it's on to the anal. Now she hasn't done buttstuff in a while, but she still likes it, and that really shines through. I put my cock in her ass while she lays on her back, then some more on her side, plus a little gape and taste at the end. I really plow that asshole on the couch as she rides me and gets full anal Nelson. Next, we do some face fucking, and then it's more ass fucking in the chair where she gets a nice anal creampie she turns into a comfart cocktail. She loved it. Finally, we get her back on the couch where it doesn't take long at all with that toy before she's squirting all over the place, a nice way to finish the day. We get her cleaned up as best as possible, and then out the door, minus any kind of paycheck for today's exploits. Thanks Violet, in Dj terms I think we call that a BANGER. Happy holidays ya'll, enjoy your week! <3 Cam

Download File:
Violet Ray - Fireworks!
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 19, 2024 10:52 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.43 GB)
Video: avc1 l 01:05:00 l 7414 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 127 Kbps l 48 Khz

screenshot

Ivy - Sexy Cheerleader Gets More Trick Than Treat

Description: Happy Halloween to all our Casting Couch goblins out there! We've got a sexy spooky smoke show for ya this week. 25 year old Ivy is here and she's gonna do anal for the first time. This girl has a rockin' body, she was a cheerleader in High School... and you know what? She has both the appearance and the body of a cheerleader, so this is gonna be fun. She's a nice, personable young lady who seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Once Rick gets her naked, we can see everything else about her is good too. She's got no problem playing with toys in front of strangers, and even though she's not done anal, she gets that plug in and doesn't seem to mind it. She's pretty leery when it's time to suck my cock. She's worried she's not gonna make it to her Halloween party,but Rick promises her she'll be done in enough time to make an appearance as not just a pirate, but a SEXY pirate. go figure. Down on her knees she goes and to suckin' she gets. She's a great little cocksucker, and getting my cock sucked is my favorite. That pesky buttplug keeps falling out but when we get to the doggy, I get it back in there and she really seems to like it. Over on the couch we do some riding and face fucking, and then it's time for the anal. She's such a good sport. We start by taking it kinda slow, then it's off to the races. Our little Ivy takes an anal pounding like a champion. She's got such a sweet ass! IDK, she just reminds me of the hot girl cheerleader from high school I never got to bang, and it's really nice ya'll. After gaping that sweet ass while she's riding me, we move to the chair and I pound her until I unload in her ass. After the anal creampie, Rick gives her a chance to get off, and she gets a nice little O on the couch after. What a gentleman. Rick then gets her dressed, and gets her an Uber to her party, while mentioning she's not getting paid. I think she's more concerned about this party lol. Looks like you got more Trick than Treat Ivy. <3 Cam

Download File:
Ivy - Sexy Cheerleader Gets More Trick Than Treat
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 19, 2024 2:47 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (1.15 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:40:01 l 3963 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 129 Kbps l 44 Khz

screenshot

Megan Love - XXXX - Meeting For My First Anal

Download File:
Megan Love - XXXX - Meeting For My First Anal
LadyOLady
Added: Feb 19, 2024 6:47 am
screenshot

File: mp4 l (1.54 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:43:19 l 4950 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 60.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 127 Kbps l 44 Khz

screenshot

Nichole Saphir - Naughty Nichole's Anal Adventure

Description: Nichole Saphir is the next erotic treat on the menu that wants to lure you in. Where will you end up? Only in the most pleasurable place known to man - - Which is deep in the ass of a newbie like Nichole! Yup! This slut likes it up the butt and you're in store for a delicious anal treat and exploration of all she can take, and all that ass can do!

Download File:
Nichole Saphir - Naughty Nichole's Anal Adventure