screenshot
Download File
Melan
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 11, 2022 3:14 am
/ Angela Sommers (E0821) / Angela Sommers

Genre: Bondage, Fetish, Latex, Pantyhose
Models: Angela Sommers
Description: These pics were inspired by Angela pulling out this lovely chain breast harness that she had with her but had never shot. I thought that would look great, I bet - and I was right. I added the corset and the gloves -and the rope of course. All in all... this was a very sexy set that seemed to even get steamier when the gag went in. Imagine that? Angela is a kinky girl after all...

screenshot

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 260 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 9 min 6 s
Type: 720p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 11, 2022 7:19 pm
19.07.2014 / Crammed And Conquered / Vicktoria Redd, Danika

Genre: Outdoors,Blonde,Brunette,Asian,Shaved Pussy,Small Ass,Big Tits,Medium Tits,Piersing,Tatu,Latex,Dominatrix,BDSM,Lesbians,Bondage,Handcuffs,Glass Dildo,Whip,Anal Insertion,FemDom,Other Toys
Year: 19.07.2014
Models: Vicktoria Redd, Danika
Description: During a weekend in the country with a domineering blonde she'd met at a chic party, the submissive brunette allowed her body to be subjected to bizarre torments. Soon she was decorated with nipple clamps, wrist cuffs, floggers, and her nakedness restrained with chains to the top of the leafy pergola in the blonde's garden...
The blonde enjoyed whipping her, especially on the butt, and then she took even greater delight in cramming a jeweled butt plug into her sub's asshole...then licking her nipples, which were still pinched in the clamps...
But the blonde conqueror was hardly finished. Next clamps were applied to the sub's cunny lips, to make it easier for the blonde to shove a ribbed glass dildo up her shaved pussy...a dildo which afterward she had the sub lick clean!
Yes, many were the torments endured by the pretty brunette at the hands of the blonde domme...and then she had hours to think about them later, left hanging nude in the garden while the blonde went back to the castle to bathe and refresh herself after all those kinky exertions. Live it all for yourself through a fetish XXX video packed with Full HD BDSM and lesbian bondage!

screenshot

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 720 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 16 s
Type: 1080p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 12, 2022 3:18 am
/ Candle and Chritina Carter - Chained Beauty (E0816) / Candle, Christina Carter

Genre: Bondage, Fetish, Latex, Nylon, Pantyhose, Latex, FemDom
Models: Candle, Christina Carter
Description: Candle is red hot dressed as she is in red latex and sheer pantyhose. Add to that cold hard steel chain and shoes locks and you have what is sure to be remembered as a classic cafe set... but that is not all. Because if Candle is hot on her own, you add a very domme Christina Carter to the mix and you have just a glorious good time for all... super sexy stuff that is sure to please... I know the girls enjoyed themselves

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 407 MB
Duration: 14 min 17 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 12, 2022 7:23 pm
2014 / Christina Carter (E0819) / Christina Carter

Genre: Bondage, Fetish, Pantyhose, Nylon, Latex
Year: 2014
Models: Christina Carter

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 653 MB
Duration: 23 min 35 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 13, 2022 3:22 am
2015 / Madame Adore & Adreena Winters /

Genre: BDSM, Fem-Dom. Rubber, Slave, Spanking, Whipping, Pissing, Strap-on, Wands, Bondage
Year: 2015
Description: :Adreena Winters is the newest victim of rubber goddess Madame Adore. Renowned for her brutal corporal punishment of naughty little girls like Adreena she makes no exceptions here. Spanking whipping and canning she brings the adorable Adreena to tears, comforts her, then breaks her down again, before finishing her off by drowning her in her piss fountain. Lucky girl!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 751 MB
Duration: 19 min 13 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 14, 2022 3:24 am
2014 / Latex Darling / Darling

Genre: BDSM, Anal, Submission, Domination, Hardcore
Year: 2014
Models: Darling
Description: Darling, one of the kinkiest and sexiest BDSM models of all times, returns for a super hot and intense scene with Roman Nomar who is also in full form here. Enjoy this amazing scene which includes heavy rubber, strict bondage, squirting orgasms, rough sex and deep anal!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 780 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 11 min
Type: 540p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 14, 2022 11:25 am
/ Angela Sommers (E0814) / Angela Sommers

Genre: Bondage, Fetish, Pantyhose, Nylon, Toys, Boots, Latex
Models: Angela Sommers
Description: It was nearing the end of the day and I thought it was time for Angela to have a bit of fun. I pulled out my favorite red latex shirt (I do love this thing), had her add a shiny pair of nylons and a gorgeous pair of boots I bought from Fabulously fetish. Once she was all dolled up, she was basically feelin' it. I guess for all the great modeling Angela does, she really doens't get much opportunity to really dress up this much... and she love it.
I pulled out a bench and had her struggle a bit before letting her really get into it. In this case that meant introducing her to the vibe pyramid concept I came up with a little while ago. I honestly just thought it would be cool if Angela could just slide around and get herself off, and it was quite entertaining, but who was I kidding - bondage is about letting go of control and Angela just had too much of it.
So I tied it to her and then set it (and her) off into space. She agreed later that it was much better tied up - even though it was torturous at times... I hope you enjoy it as much as she did.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 665 MB
Duration: 23 min 21 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 14, 2022 7:25 pm
2013 / Christina Carter (E0766) / Christina Carter

Genre: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Nylon, Latex
Year: 2013
Models: Christina Carter

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 365 MB
Duration: 12 min 48 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 15, 2022 3:26 am
/ Emily Addison (E0684) / Emily Addison

Genre: Bondage, Latex, Toys, Fetish
Models: Emily Addison
Description: Emily is in a mood. A good mood at first but after a few orgasms and a very sensitive clit her mood changes. She tries to keep her legs closed and together but there's none of that. Flip her over and make her ride the hitachi as she squeals and squirms. Finally Jim hands her the vibrator and we get to watch Emily get off as she masturbates on the sheep skin rug. Yup she sure does know the spot!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 336 MB
Duration: 12 min 11 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 16, 2022 11:31 am
2013 / Alexis Grace (E0722) / Alexis Grace

Genre: Bondage, Fetish, Erotic, Latex, Toys
Models: Alexis Grace

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 494 MB
Duration: 17 min 52 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 16, 2022 7:32 pm
1993 / Attitude adjustment / Chayse Manhattan, Felecia, Kelly Savage, Nikki Shane, Bruce Seven

Genre: Bondage, Lesbian, Toys, Fetish, Latex, Spanking
Year: 1993
Models: Chayse Manhattan, Felecia, Kelly Savage, Nikki Shane, Bruce Seven
Description: Nikki has a problem. Nikki has a roommate, Chayse, who has not paid her half of the bills since she moved in. Luckily, Nikki has a friend, Bruce Seven, who is great at teaching women how to behave. Along with his slave Felecia, Bruce is going to set things straight. Get ready for an attitude adjustment!

screenshot

screenshot

Format: AVI
Size: 696 MB
Resolution: 384 x 512
Duration: 1 h 3 min
Type: 384p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 17, 2022 11:33 am
2013 / Doggy / Kobe Lee

Genre: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Nylon, Latex, Toys
Models: Kobe Lee
Description: Kobe Lee is back and tied to the doggy cart. A nasty doggy style bondage with all rope leading to a powerful vibrator tied to her crotch rope beween her legs. This bondage is design to push the vibrator tighter against her pussy whenever she moves. Within only a few minutes Kobe is writhing in ecstacy and the best part is that the more she struggles to escape, the tighter she pulls the vibrator against her soft flesh.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 805 MB
Duration: 29 min 4 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 18, 2022 3:33 am
2013 / Alexis Grace (E0697) / Alexis Grace

Genre: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Nylon, Latex, Toys
Models: Alexis Grace
Description: Fresh off the presses: Alexis struggles her way into everyone's heart is s sexy 10 minute video clip!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 301 MB
Duration: 10 min 52 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 18, 2022 11:34 am
2013 / The Adventures of O-girl & Nylonika - Obsession - Chapter 3b / Diana Knight & Randy Moore

Genre: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Nylon, Latex, Toys, Lesbian
Models: Diana Knight & Randy Moore
Description: Lady Lovelace (Diana Knight) shows co-ed Holly (Randy Moore) a seriously good time in a "backstory" episode of the epic O-girl Obsesssion story. Lady Lovelace has Holly meet her down in the dungeon - First she vibes her before having her don a new uniform. She then shows Holly her new invention. Sheer-Tex stockings. Holly asks to try them on and Lady Lovelace obliges, but in a way that Holly least expects. She ties her up with them. At first Holly enjoys the experience - especially when Lady Lovelace brings her to multi-orgasmic bliss... - but soon after coming down from her high, Holly realizes something is wrong. Lady Lovelace explains that her sheer-tex stockings are her latest evil invention that contract when they come in contact with body heat. Lady Lovelace needed to test them out and Holly was the perfect ghinea pig... Can she survive the stockings deadly embrace?

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 878 MB
Duration: 31 min 45 s

screenshot
Download File