Author
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 11, 2016 12:28 am
Mainstream commercial work slipped in there? Smile any more of that?
qiKEM
Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2016 3:59 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshotscreenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

I bet most of those are reposts, but I am out of time to check the whole thread.
lmo
Good Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2016 4:38 pm
Thanks, qiKEM! L0r is a godness
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2016 6:06 pm
@qiKEM: no worries, it doesn't always has to be the new stuff, L0R is always delicious to look at! Thank you!

Looky looky what we got here... I wonder what she's looking for on that website?!? Laughing

screenshot

Anyway... some more... enjoy!

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

P.S.: I'm uploading some behind the scenes videos later.
lmo
Good Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2016 6:28 pm
Thanks, mylene! ! She's probably imaging how to make our dreams come true after reading our posts Very Happy
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2016 11:11 pm
As promised, here are some (older) behind the scenes clips (on zippy because it's great & fast for free loaders):

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
link removed

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
link removed

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
link removed

Attention! Zippyshare is not allowed! List of allowed filehosts:
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic53075.html#584944
Nucky
lmo
Good Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2016 11:54 pm
Thanks, mylene! Great job! !! Wink
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 12, 2016 3:18 pm
Oops, forgot one yesterday... Facepalm here it is. Mr. Green

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
removed

Attention! Zippyshare is not allowed! List of allowed filehosts:
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic53075.html#584944
Nucky
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 13, 2016 5:47 pm
Quote:
It's sad the change she has done.

Sad? No offense mate, but it's called "getting older", it happens to all of us. Mr. Green
Reminds me of those fans of Carrie Fisher being sad about the fact she no longer looks like her self-teen-version in a metal bikini... Laughing

L0R is still (or even more) beautiful.
abelard
Poster
Added: Apr 13, 2016 6:25 pm
Yes, thanks Mylene. L's N@k3dby sets were brilliant and the BTS videos especially fun. (A shame the site has folded.)

I'm not sure I really agree, Potcheen. Personally, I think L is even more gorgeous now than she was 8 years ago. As for her work (I think I've seen almost everything that's been published) ... I do still think the first work with Th0m@s K is the best L has ever done, because he is such an exceptional and honest photographer, though she has done some beautiful nude work since eg with Stef@n G, Stef@n S, Sylvi0 T. The quality of the commercial erotic and fetish work seems to depend largely on the director / photographer, but my impression is that L has tried to bring something creative or humorous to it whenever she's been given the chance eg by D0nC, and for the most part, I think it shows nudity, sexuality, sex in a positive way. I think that's quite an achievement!
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 13, 2016 9:12 pm
If I may add, in most cases of those models, age brings along an important foundation of their particular work: experience and with that self-confidence comes along, which often shows in the work done. Experienced models know how to pose/move way much better than a young newbie, maybe even a shy one like L0R in her first sets. Yes, some people prefer young models looking like jailbait, but in L0R's case, I prefer her like a good wine: ripe and deeply satisfying. Not that she is looking "old"! Laughing
I think she is one of those lucky ones with the right gene pool that will continue to awe people with her stunning looks in upcoming years, like a Monica Bellucci (51), Dana Delany (almost 60!), Sandra Bullock (51), Christie Brinkley (55), Julianne Moore (55), ex-Charlie's Angel Jacklyn Smith (51) or similar cases of true MILF/COUGAR-status. So we can enjoy her for many years to come. Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

She's just a gorgeous specimen of all ages to look at. Laughing
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 14, 2016 3:31 pm
Potcheen - Well, at least the young and "innocent" l0r is immortalized in the numerous sets she did before the harder stuff. I like the old stuff as well, but would you really rather have seen her retire at 24?
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2016 5:36 pm
Exactly. Like my good ole buddy leftfoot said earlier in this thread, some like the models "pure", which gives a view of an exclusive dream of some kind.
We are lucky to be able to watch her doing her stuff, whatever that stuff is. It's a good thing she still does modelling. I'm looking forward for stuff from her, doesn't matter to me what kind of.

Hey, it's almost summer time! Time for the beauty of nature to grow out again, when animals are getting naughty after the winter and even the models with feet growing out of their backs come out to play! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

screenshot
lmo
Good Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2016 6:15 pm
In my opinion everything comes from L0r is beautiful and unique! Let's celebrate this godness!!!
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2016 6:37 pm
lmo wrote:
Let's celebrate this godness!!!

True!
She gets my one handed applause every time. Wink