Author
lmo
Good Poster
Added: Apr 14, 2016 7:49 pm
She deserves ambidexterity! Laughing
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Apr 16, 2016 9:06 am
New set on F£mj0y today entitled Th£@tr£.
lmo
Good Poster
Added: Apr 16, 2016 11:26 am
Thanks vb300!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 16, 2016 11:33 am
Thanks V Smile
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2016 1:24 am
So, knowing in advance that the people behind at wh1t3b0x are gonna make us wait forever with this new scene, and the potentially fact that the other girl could be c4nd1c3 luc4, I tried to search something in social networks about her... but I didn't find anything interesting (just a tumblr)... Sad

(Edited)
lmo
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2016 1:34 am
Thanks, benetnash! The last one is absolutelly amazing! It's terrible not to find anything. ..everything about L0r is a mystery
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2016 3:34 am
Thanks VB and benet for the infos!
qiKEM
Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2016 8:34 am
[quote:04b50df9d6="benetnash"]So, knowing in advance that the people behind at wh1t3b0x are gonna make us wait forever with this new scene, and the potentially fact that the other girl could be c4nd1c3 luc4, I tried to search something in social networks about her... but I didn't find anything interesting (just a tumblr)... Sad

Considering wh1t3b0x I guess we can read between the lines a little bit. There's public preview site hosted directly on p0rnd0e which currently contains 60 images. Each set is represented by 1-3 images, that's roughly 25 sets (plus minus). I would guess that's the first batch that will be released in random sequence with average speed of 1 set per 3 days.

They have released 18 sets so far, so looking to the mosaic I guess we most likely will have to wait another 3 weeks before there will be a chance to see that L0r's video/set. But once again, that was purely reading between the lines from the public data.

screenshot
qiKEM
Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2016 9:07 am
[quote:83a9b3f0ac="qiKEM"]
They have released 18 sets so far, so looking to the mosaic I guess we most likely will have to wait another 3 weeks before there will be a chance to see that L0r's video/set. But once again, that was purely reading between the lines from the public data.

screenshot

I just greyed out the sets that has been released already. Two of the released sets weren't in the preview mosaic so there's still space for surprise (and human errors).
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 17, 2016 9:42 am
Thanks for the research Qikem! Surprised
lmo
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2016 12:55 pm
Thanks qiKEM!
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2016 5:43 pm
Or they just give a flying fuck about the fans and wait until 2048 to release the good stuff, if there is any at all. Laughing
Like that disgusting french hedgehog teasing with screenshot for years and never deliver. Mr. Green
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 17, 2016 6:49 pm
mylenefarmer wrote:

Like that disgusting french hedgehog

Come on now, what you wouldn't give to be the hedgehog for a day...

and say what you will about him, but come 2048 he'll still be conducting his castings, while we are eagerly awaiting L0r's next film, the d0n C:s head-in-a-jar directed GG only called "The nursing home" Rolling Eyes
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2016 9:36 pm
inb4: jealous of his lifestyle hurrdurr derp... white knights defending him...

Didn't mean to hijack L0R's thread, but... nope, you couldn't be more wrong. Laughing I can assure you, there is nothing (especially not jealousy) to him I would long for. I don't need to fake**** and degrade women to make myself feel superior. To quote a woman: "It's always the small men who do that. Small inside." His "good" times are over (old Private era) by many years now. But enough of that smelly pig, back on topic.

Regarding the Wh1t3 B0x scene: I'm always hoping for the best, but we've seen that teasing everywhere now. Sites/Studios holding back material even for years(!) just to get some subscribers. Nobody buys a cat in the hat. I will be happy to purchase something WHEN it's finally released. Sites teasing me won't get my hard earned money.
That's why its so frustrating to see sites still trying that. No thanks - I'll pass until there is something available.
By the way: I've contacted the studio when the first teaser showed up but still no answer yet. Guess they don't want paying customers, just like JB. Not my loss.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 17, 2016 11:02 pm
Mylene - Fair enough. You're a bigger man than I am. Cool Not that I could handle being him either, or even aspire to. But given his notch belt, and the fact that he's a disgusting pig, he must be doing something right...

About the wh173 b0x release schedule, I'd be surprised if there's some malicious plan to tease l0r fans of their money given their volume. Seeing as how they released the h7id1 scenes back-to-back, the order could just be random more than anything.

But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.