Author
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Oct 22, 2018 8:26 pm
Thanks marco! Smile Smile

If you watch the video clip, she can actually play the drums

By the time this comes out, it will have been five years since the last lesbian sex@rt scene. So, kind of a rare treat, even if, like me, you're not the biggest fan of girl-girl.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Oct 22, 2018 8:38 pm
Thanks Marco !
What app was that on ?

So Lor' back doing G/G after 2 years ? Must admit, I didn't see that one coming.
Glad that Sabrisse does social media.
Added: Oct 22, 2018 9:05 pm
LF - it's on inst@gram stories.

By the way, luc@ just released a short video of shooting s@brisse
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Oct 23, 2018 12:28 pm
Thanks PWRNGR, perhaps the last S**Art G/G being 5 years ago was becase her 'exclusive' contract with them had expired by then (2013) - but she did do a number of G/G vids for V.T. as late as 2015.

I think her last G/G was 2 years ago with Sabrisse for Wh1teb0x.
Pity she's not on social media anymore - I would really like to hear her views on resuming this kind of work. I agree G/G isn't my favourite genre but at least Sabrisse is a top model.
Added: Oct 23, 2018 4:19 pm
LF - Agreed, it would be most interesting to get Lo's take on things. Something like an 1nstagram account would be great of course, but I don't see it happening.

Maybe she could do another interview for S-@rt? I could be persuaded into conducting it.. Smile
belgianfool
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 29, 2018 12:19 pm
Video on Met@rt-X on 11/6, same background as last pictures set.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Oct 29, 2018 8:30 pm
thanks belgianfool
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Nov 03, 2018 6:28 am
video version of "@anal c0llection 1" is out at FR :

screenshot
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 03, 2018 11:21 am
Great, thanks PWRNGR. I’m glad someone is keeping on top of the updates!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Nov 03, 2018 12:21 pm
V300 - I'm just glad there is something to keep on top to...

This update sort of confirms my earlier estimation on FR having released everything they've shot so far, save for the corresponding video/picture sets. So we know what to expect there.

Todays video is pretty nice actually. Repetetive with previous ones it might be, but I'm still not bored watching Lor' trying on clothes. And the action that follows is great.

And even though the concept is basically just a non-interactive, non verbal cumshow (not that there's anything wrong with cumshows), I do hope they shoot more with Lor.
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 03, 2018 3:49 pm
Indeed, the recent uptick in releases, sporadic as they are, has been a pleasant surprise, especially seeing as we know there’ll be at least one video with Sabrisse. But I’ll take what we can get!
vikki87
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 11, 2018 3:01 pm
Longtime Lorena fan here Smile

Perhaps a long shot, but I'm trying to find the full 2009 sets she did with PHL_Studio (aka LP_Studio), whose website I don't think exists anymore. Does anyone have these?

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Nov 14, 2018 2:59 pm
Hi vikki, and welcome to the madhouse as I recall someone saying here before.

I'm sorry to say I can't help you with your request, I'm sure I had them at some point but they have vanished somehow.

So, if someone happends to have these I'd be interested in seeing them as well.
steelbone
Poster
Added: Nov 14, 2018 3:41 pm
vikki87 wrote:

Perhaps a long shot, but I'm trying to find the full 2009 sets she did with PHL_Studio (aka LP_Studio), whose website I don't think exists anymore. Does anyone have these?

Found one here: ..
http://daeronxdivas.bl0g5p0t.c0m/2011/09/lorena-garcia-iii-la-maja-desnuda.html?zx=b09dbe10ecb0e2d
( change url into b l o g s p o t dot c o m )
steelbone
Poster
Added: Nov 14, 2018 4:48 pm
vikki87 wrote:

Found two folders on an old HD-drive.
There they are : ...
https://filejoker.net/1e386a42c4xq