Author
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Dec 15, 2018 8:21 am
Coming up at s3x@art on the 27th, so a little late to call it a christmas present:

screenshot
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 15, 2018 9:43 am
Yep, a bit late, but it’s a present I’ll gladly accept! Thanks, PWRNGR.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Dec 16, 2018 7:36 pm
Out of nowhere, a sequal for 2013's B3 mine appears at s3xar7. Coming on the 22nd, "B3 mine again" reunites Lor' with Tess (and the black strap-on). Sadly, this time it's Lor returning the favour and assuming the "male" role in the affair.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I'm not sure what to make of this. With Lor shooting GG again with S@brisse and Luca, you'd be tempted to say this is all new, but looking at it, my guess is this is B-roll from the original "b3 mine" shoot? You tell me.

edit//

Here is the cover :

screenshot

Did they shoot 4k back in 2013? Could be nothing but upscaled 1080p of course...
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 16, 2018 9:51 pm
Nice find! Fully agree, it’s a shame she isn’t carrying on the role she previously had, but it’s better than nothing (perhaps they swap over again? Wishful thinking!).

As to when it was shot, it’s surprisingly tricky to tell. You may be right in saying it could be previously unused footage, but I don’t know.. I have a feeling it may be new. Perhaps Don C will enlighten us when the scene is released. If it is new, it’s certainly interesting.

I’m sure I recall her saying once that Tess was one of her favourite partners to work with, so working on a sequel to one of their classic releases would make sense...
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Dec 17, 2018 12:13 am
Thanks for the news PWRNGR.

I think this one is from the original 2013 session - apart from the logic of it being shot then, Lor's earrings are the same in this new release as at the start of the 2013 scene. It would be odd if she'd found that pair 5 years later.
Added: Dec 17, 2018 5:33 am
Ha, good catch, LF!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Dec 17, 2018 8:49 am
Good catch indeed, I guess Luca is a real stickler for continuity! They tracked down the same strap-on as well... Very Happy

But seriously, if I were to speculate on the origins of this new film, I'd say maybe it's a failed first draft? Say they shot the intro scenes and then this, only to conclude that, while fine, it doesn't have the visual impact needed(something the original "b3 mine" had in spades).

So they re-shoot, perhaps days or weeks or months later, by the time which Lor' has changed earrings and the roles are reversed?

edit/

exhibit d : the lubing of the black phallos is compelling evidence

screenshot

screenshot
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Dec 17, 2018 8:20 pm
D'oh ! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

It's the video of the 'Ganyen' photo set, released January 2014.
Added: Dec 17, 2018 9:42 pm
Embarassed Embarassed I'm tempted to delete all the "insight" I brought to this subject... Embarassed Embarassed

I did remember there was a picture set with Lor wearing the strap, but I figured it was the one with 3va G at V-th0mas - "3pistle"...

Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 17, 2018 10:23 pm
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 17, 2018 10:25 pm
Don’t give it a second thought, PWRNGR. After all, I’m the one who thought it was new!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Dec 27, 2018 3:37 pm
From todays release at S-@rt:

screenshot

Miles better than the oddly lit m€t-@rt release from last month, both are from the latest batch by luca it looks like.

Here, Lor' looks fantastic. I especially like the return of the bush, something I very much missed while it was gone Very Happy

actually, I wouldn't mind it if she were to experiment with an even longer "hairstyle"...

edit/

t. k@rsten uploaded these on instagr@m today, titled "a star is a star, is a star... "

I don't think we've seen these before anywhere?

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Dec 27, 2018 11:24 pm
Thanks PWRNGR,

some bts from the latest s.a set was posted by DC 18 weeks ago, so at least we know the probable work with $abri$$e was later.

It's a pity that the whole world doesn't know what we and T. K@rsten know already, but perhaps Lor' doesn't want that much attention
Added: Dec 28, 2018 9:35 am
I think they look similar to images that were in his book H€@t, although I’m guessing they must be unused images from the same shoot. I’d have to dig out my copy to double check.

Thanks for sharing!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Dec 30, 2018 1:33 pm
There is a new "extra" set over at F-R00m: 140 pictures of nothing but Lor's rear end in all the different underwear from her shoot

screenshot