Author
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: May 06, 2020 6:23 pm
m@rtx updated the site with the upcoming video following the las picture set Very Happy
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: May 07, 2020 7:54 am
thanks benetnash Smile

and if that wasn't enough, a new pic set is on it's way over at s3xar7!

screenshot

From same shoot with the latest s@brisse films by the looks of it?

Maybe the production shutdown really is **** m3t's hand in to releasing what they have stored up as I predicted a while a go... whatever it is, let's enjoy the windfall while it lasts Very Happy
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 07, 2020 10:54 pm
I suspect that’s exactly what’s happening! The only problem is once it’s all released, there’s unlikely to be any further content to look forward to. Still, can’t complain.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: May 08, 2020 9:33 am
It's a fire sale over at the m3t sites!

screenshot

Coming tomorrow I think!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jun 27, 2020 1:56 pm
new set coming up at m3tart
belgianfool
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 19, 2020 4:48 pm
There is a profile lorenagarcia on onlyfans, looks very modest. Is it authentic ? I haven't subscribed yet... still wondering...
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jul 19, 2020 6:43 pm
Belgianfool - I subscribed and I have to say it looks authentic, although there's not much there. It's like she's testing the waters? If that's the case we've failed her...

I can't verify the account a 100% but she did post a selfie:

screenshot

I hope Lor' won't mind me showing it here, but I do so only to entice others to subscribe, I will not be sharing any content she might be posting in the future!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jul 22, 2020 4:04 pm
A number of people have approached me by PM:s asking for further confirmation on the onlyfans profile, so I thought I'd expand my previous message with what I know so far.

Like I said, there's not much there at the moment: six short posts. She hasn't had a responsive audience, no commentary or discussion worth mentioning. As a matter of fact, prior to belgianfool bringing this to our attention she had only had a very small number of followers, you could have counted them with one hand. By late May this number was one, something she noted herself. After this point there have been no updates and the profile has laid seemingly abandoned.

People are understandably sceptical: if it were really Lor' behind the profile, surely she'd mention it on her IG? Better yet, she could ask Luc@ to give it a plug on his IG profile which has almost 80 thousand followers. No shortage of follows after that.

Furthermore, there is a history of fake accounts claiming to be Lor' on numerous platforms, starting with FB many years ago. At the moment of writing present on IG, FB and twitt€r is someone called "lorenagoficial", who, for the record, IS NOT Lor'.

Why then do I believe the Onlyfans account is actually her? Starting with the question of why no mention on IG: I can only speculate on this of course, but conceivably she could have been testing the platform, seeing if it's something she'd like to do. Getting her feet wet before jumping in the pool? But what I find really convincing are the pictures she used on her posts, the selfie I posted earlier, a behind the scenes shot from a fairly recent shoot and a candid outdoor shot. All seem like original content to me, I've never seen them anywhere. Her last post to date has a couple of pics from the MA set called "turtl€neck", only they are not included in the set available to the public... so presumably those pics would only be in the hands of Luca, perhaps a MA editor and ... Lor' probably.

She now has a handful of followers thanks to the limited publicity. Can I recommend for you to join them and subscribe to an abandoned profile with little content from what is still an unverified source? I shouldn't, but I will. Certainly she's earned it, and I like the thought of her checking in on her OF profile only to find a good number of followers. It would give her an opportunity to give it a real try with an actual audience, if that's what she wants.

Obviously I want this to be real so my judgement could be clouded. Still, if I am wrong and it turns out to be an elaborate scam, and it might, I will submit myself to whatever form of torture the mob decides and this post will conclude my writings on this forum.
djmax
Poster
Added: Jul 22, 2020 9:42 pm
I'd advise caution. Verify it through a legit channel.
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jul 25, 2020 8:46 am
New release on SA today, $cenery.

EDIT: There’s also an upcoming MA update in a few days, C@vern.
TOM_UF
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 16, 2020 7:04 am
She told me few months ago she wanted to do some work online.
All the best
TOM
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Aug 16, 2020 8:35 am
Thanks Tom for the confirmation! It seems she has put the project on the backburner for now? If she want's to do something with it in the future surely we'd all welcome it!
TOM_UF
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 16, 2020 9:12 am
Seeing her last post, seems she had one subscriber. You ?
Hard to make such a business workinG.
Have a good WE
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Aug 16, 2020 9:17 am
Tom, we didn't know about her onlyfans! I am a subscriber now, and she has gained a handful of subscribers since then. Too bad she hasn't been active in months now. If she mentioned it on her IG she'd have a hundred subscribers tomorrow...

/edit

we could have some new or casual readers who might not know who TOM_UF is so I'll just say he is a photographer/producer who knows and has worked with Lorena, so if he says Lor's onlyfans is legitimate, then that's how it is.

if for some strange reason you haven't checked out Lor's work with him at ultimatefetish dot com do so now... it's superb Surprised
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Sep 06, 2020 8:16 am
There's a new new set coming up at s3x@rt called "spanish fly".

A curious title that called for some looking into: according to google it's "a toxic blistering agent used as an aphrodisiac"... well, that was back in the day when one could get his hands on the good stuff!

Sadly, these days "most products sold as Spanish fly contain little more than water, sugar, and empty promises" Smile Something like this:

screenshot

At present time Lor' is probably the most potent agent sold by that name...

screenshot

As for the onlyfans thing, no news there. It's been over three months since she last logged in, so make of that what you will. Of course she could turn up tomorrow with big plans. Who knows?