Author
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Dec 31, 2019 7:15 pm
All the Best for the New Roaring Twenties !
Added: Feb 19, 2020 8:54 am
Lorena Lighthouse on MA in 2 days
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Feb 19, 2020 6:03 pm
Thanks belgianfool! Very Happy

screenshot

First release of the decade then... let's hope there'll be a first shoot of the decade as well...
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 21, 2020 1:05 pm
Question is it really new???
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Mar 04, 2020 10:12 pm
New video should be out at F-R tomorrow, "b1kini c0llection" I think...

Smile
yayokb
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 06, 2020 7:02 pm
Patiently waiting (hoping) for a new shoot with another girl Smile
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Mar 24, 2020 10:17 pm
In the absence of Lor' related news, I suppose this is noteworthy?

Over at Metar7-x, first as a pic set and later as video:

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I'm not quite sure what to call it, but this is the first "meta appearance" for Lor' I think... It gives us an idea for where Luca's head is at (not that I can blame him!)... and as a pessimist, resorting to something like this could be seen as further indication of Lor's unavailability ...

Confused
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 25, 2020 9:05 pm
Interesting idea; not quite the appearance I was expecting her to make next. But yes, it suggests that it may well be a while (if ever) before we see something new.
KyraM
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 13, 2020 1:13 am
Hi everyone! I just discovered this Spanish beauty a few months ago. Nice to be around others who appreciate her. Cheers!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 13, 2020 5:20 pm
Hi KyraM, and welcome aboard! Better late than never! Smile

/edit

It's quite a treasure trove you've come by Kyra, Lor's body of work! Hundreds and hundreds of picture sets and videos... it's truly an enviable position to be in; the ability to take it all in with fresh eyes! Although they never really get old...

For the rest of us, hopefully there is a silver lining in the ongoing calamity and the subsequent shutdown of all new production on m3tart sites... assuming some Lor' sets and videos are stashed away for a rainy day... well this would be it would it not?
KyraM
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 13, 2020 10:46 pm
Thank you for the warm welcome! That's very nice of you. Yes, a friend of mine was telling about this scene he watched. He thought I'd be into the other girl (I don't even remember who she was lol), but I was like, "No, who is THAT?!" It was Lorena, of course!
Has she retired? I saw somewhere that she retired last year.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 14, 2020 5:27 pm
Kyra - I don't find "retirement" a terribly useful word when it comes to Lor', she has seemingly stopped modeling and started again many times... as far as we know the latest shoot she did was over a year ago now.
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2020 2:53 pm
PWRNGR wrote:
Thanks belgianfool! Very Happy

screenshot

First release of the decade then... let's hope there'll be a first shoot of the decade as well...

super, thanks)
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 29, 2020 3:46 pm
New picture set coming up at m@rtx presumably with a video follow-up

Very Happy
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Apr 29, 2020 7:20 pm
Thanks PWRNGR

The dress and location looks like the same as in Luca's insta post 88 weeks ago ?

There's a pm for you too.