Author
Melan
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 25, 2021 6:39 pm
2012 / Princess Donna Dolore, Shae Simone, Iona Grace, Beretta James & amp; Charisma Cappelli (RD 3/4 of March's Live Tag Team Match / Princess Donna Dolore, Shae Simone, Iona Grace, Beretta James & Charisma Cappelli

Genre: Femdom, Girls Fight, Toy Play, StrapOn, Hardcore
Year: 2012
Models: Princess Donna Dolore, Shae Simone, Iona Grace, Beretta James & Charisma Cappelli
Description: Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays: totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 3 of 4. This was March's live match, now edited for your enjoyment!
Tensions are high on the mat as 4 wrestlers fight for sexual dominance and control over their opponents!!!

screenshot

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 480 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 13 min 5 s
Type: 720p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 26, 2021 4:59 am
2012 / May Tag Team Match-up: Round 3 Clash of The Titans!!! / Penny Barber, Ariel X, Bella Rossi & Bryn Blayne

Genre: Femdom, Girls Fight, Toy Play, Hardcore
Models: Penny Barber, Ariel X, Bella Rossi & Bryn Blayne
Description: Final round! Bryn Blayne and Ariel X go head to head against Penny Barber and Bella Rossi.
This round will determine the winners, who will go on to brutally fuck and humiliate the losers.
Round 2 ended with Ariel and Bryn up by 308 points - can Team Blue catch up?

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 499 MB
Duration: 13 min 36 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 26, 2021 6:44 pm
/ A Man Who Knows His Place / Sophie Short, Jack Eden

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Handjob, BDSM, Bondage, Electrical Play, Zapper, Hooded, Paddle, Foot Licking
Models: Sophie Short, Jack Eden
Description: Goddess Sophie takes such delight in beating, shocking, and pegging her pathetic live-in toy, Jack Eden. You can see the joy in her eyes as she messes with his mind, turning him on with her seductive voice and perfect body while simultaneously paddling his cock and balls and shocking him with electricity. He stands with his arms tied above his head. Naked and vulnerable, he knows there's no escaping whatever devious torment Sophie has planned. She turns him around to slap his ass until it's red and swollen, only then does she consider it worthy of taking her strapped on cock. Sophie bends Jack over, she teases the outside of his hole pretending she is going to be gentle, but Jack knows better. He screams out as she thrusts the dick deep into his ass. Sophie grinds her pussy on his ass, filling him up and taking his breath away. She smacks his ass while she fucks it and pushes his face into the cushion. She's so mean and he loves it. He'll take all that she dishes out for the honor of living in her sub basement, eating her scraps and worshipping her in any way she demands. He is a man that knows his place.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 709 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 37 min 44 s
Type: 480p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 27, 2021 1:37 am
2013 / The Office / Lady Sonia

Genre: FemDom, Humilation, Fetish, Latex, Domination
Year: 2013
Models: Lady Sonia

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 667 MB
Resolution: 576 x 720
Duration: 43 min 55 s
Type: 576p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 27, 2021 5:02 am
2015 / Wrestling Humiliation / Rilynn And Roxi

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Fetish, Group, Wrestling
Year: 2015
Models: Rilynn And Roxi

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 969 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 24 s
Type: 1080p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 27, 2021 8:29 am
2012 / Round II / Wenona, Lyla Storm, Bryn Blayne, Sahara Rain & Andre Shakti

Genre: Femdom, Girls Fight, Group, Hardcore
Models: Wenona, Lyla Storm, Bryn Blayne, Sahara Rain & Andre Shakti
Description: Due to the competitive nature of this site, an injury in round one has the Ref Looking for a replacement so the intense action can continue. Pink leads the board by 45 points. Bryn Blain steps in for Team Purple to replace Andre Shakti. Bryn Comes in Fresh and full of energy for the beginning of the round. She's fresh and eager to put her tits in her opponents face and finger fuck team pink to rack up points. Unfortunately, even coming in as a fresh wrestler isn't enough to tie the score. Team Purple tries desperately to catch up. They even steep as low as to dragging one of their opponents across the mat to avoid a tag. In the end, the only thing they really can't avoid is getting fingered and humiliated by never catching up in the second round.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 487 MB
Duration: 13 min 16 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 27, 2021 11:55 am
2012 / Melrose Foxx (Black Girl Footjob / Melrose Foxx

Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting, Foot Fetish, FootJob, Oral, Blowjob, Hardcore
Models: Melrose Foxx

screenshot

screenshot

Format: Windows Media
Size: 484 MB
Resolution: 480 x 860
Duration: 42 min 2 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 27, 2021 3:20 pm
2010 / Audrey Lords (Blowjob And Boot Fetish Cumshot / Audrey Lords

Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting, Blowjob, Oral, Foot Fetish, Hardcore
Year: 2010
Models: Audrey Lords

screenshot

screenshot

Format: Windows Media
Size: 516 MB
Resolution: 480 x 860
Duration: 44 min 47 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 27, 2021 6:47 pm
2014 / Miss Jasmine - Hardcore cuckold full version / Miss Jasmine

Genre: Femdom, Cuckold, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cuckolding, Emotional Sadism, Doggy Style, Not Shaved, Interracial, Fetish, IR, Hardcore, Foot Fetish, Bisexual, Missionary
Year: 2014
Models: Miss Jasmine
Description: Cuckie is collared chained and to lick my shoes and stockings while wearing lacy panties. I ignore him while sucking and fucking my bull, but I also get huge pleasure by smacking my cuckold in the face, spitting my lover's precum in his mouth, calling him my faggot and comparing his tiny penis to my lover's huge dick. In this clip I get fucked harder than I ever have on film in various positions, and my bull also participate in the verbal degradation of the cuckold asking my husband to sniff his ass while watching his wife get fucked hard. Cuckie gets to be up close, personal and tea bagged by my bull while he pounds me. I finish with giving my lover a blowjob and spitting his load into my husband's mouth for him to swallow. There's nothing easy about pleasing a wife like me

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 419 MB
Duration: 19 min 34 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 27, 2021 10:12 pm
/ Strap-on Brittany Andrews / Brittany Andrews

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity
Models: Brittany Andrews
Description: Goddess Brittany Andrews shows her slave absolutely zero mercy as she ruthlessly massages his prostate by using a big, thick strap-on deep in his ass....

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 973 MB
Duration: 13 min 21 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 28, 2021 1:38 am
2020 / Goddess Harley (Fail So l Can Beat You / Goddess Harley

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Big Tits, Fetish, High Heels, Orgasm Denial
Year: 2020
Models: Goddess Harley
Description: You desperately wanna be my slave. You love the sound of that. slave, slave, slave. well slaves follow orders. and slaves exist to please me. It doesn't have to be fair. it doesn't have to be easy. actually its more fun when I set you up to fail, haha. Its more fun when I see you struggling to be a good little slave and I know your gonna end up with a beating anyway, haha. maybe you'll be lucky today, slave. maybe I'm gonna give you permission to jerk off in my presence. and if you're an obedient slave, maybe you'll avoid a beating. a horribly vicious beating. a beating that make you cry. a beating that could be excruciating. maybe this will just be a fun little jerk off game. wanna play slave???

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 605 MB
Duration: 13 min 20 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 28, 2021 8:33 am
2013 / Round Two, Chaos on the Mats, Berretta is scared of Cheyenne / Cheyenne Jewel, Izamar Gutierrez, Beretta James & Sahara Rain

Genre: Femdom, Girls Fight, Hardcore
Year: 2013
Models: Cheyenne Jewel, Izamar Gutierrez, Beretta James & Sahara Rain
Description: Team Yellow
Cheyenne Jewel
Ht: 5'5"
WT: 135lbs
Sahara Rain
HT: 5'4WT: 130 Team Blue
Isamar Gutierrez
Ht: 5'3"
WT: 135lbs
Berretta James
HT: 5'5
WT: 120 We start round 2 with Berretta and Cheyenne on the mats to start. As soon as the whistle blows, Berretta runs to her corner to get a tag. Cheyenne is so big, strong and intimidating that Berretta doesn't even think she can take her with Isamar's help. She pulls a tag and run which is illegal on our mats. Once you tag, you must stay in with your partner for 45 seconds until the ref calls you out. We restart with Both Team Blue Members on the mats with Cheyenne in the middle. Isamar is able to secure a brutal head lock which puts Cheyenne in enough agony that the ref has to call a time out. Energy is heated and shits about to get REAL!!!!!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 538 MB
Duration: 14 min 39 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 28, 2021 12:00 pm
/ Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3 / Kat Dior, Lance Hart

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pantyhose
Models: Kat Dior, Lance Hart
Description: Kat Dior has already fucked her sissy, Lance Hart's brains out while locked in chastity twice. Now she is sitting on his face in a high cut leotard and pantyhose. She makes him smell the pussy he'll never get and teases his pathetic locked up dick. Then she puts her giant black strap on cock back on and rails him again.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 284 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 12 min 52 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 28, 2021 6:49 pm
2012 / (RD 2/4 of Feb's Live Tag Team Match: Sexual molestation on the mat! / Isis Love, Jessie Cox, Holly Heart, Juliette March & Kaylee Hilton

Genre: Femdom, Girls Fight, Hardcore
Models: Isis Love, Jessie Cox, Holly Heart, Juliette March & Kaylee Hilton
Description: Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays: totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 1 of 4. This was February's live match, now edited for your enjoyment!
The Red Team has a

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 498 MB
Duration: 13 min 33 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan