Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 14, 2022 1:38 pm
Manuela - breeding /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Manuela is one of our MILF HuCows, a HuCILF, and she has found the place she always desired. Her transition from secretary to HuCow went so smooth, she is very submissive and at this point she actually NEEDS her regular milking sessions to be happy. Even though she doesn't need it, the farmer still binds and gags her every time. This session, she is chained to the milking frame on all fours, ready for the electronic breast training machine with goat milker cups. It will double her nipple size, Manuela knows that already. The farmer spanks her and then he gets behind her, turning this milking into a breeding session. Milked and fucked at the same time, a gagged Manuela lets out some clear 'moo' sounds. Yes, she definitely loves her new life!!
Tags: bondage, breeding session, ball gag, metal collar, milking mashine
Actors: Manuela

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 923.1 MB
Duration: 00:08:25
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/bf8cd52888ecd
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 14, 2022 9:02 pm
Lydia Black - Lydia Black Tormented In Brutal Restriction

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Lydia Black is a huge pain slut who loves the be pushed as far as she can go. Today we see just how far that is. Lydia begins on her back with her legs straight up, feet exposed. The Pope installs a rack to hold a dildo deep in her mouth, then installs a second rack to hold the magic wand on her slutty pussy. Lydia convulses as she's made to hold back the powerful orgasms that come as a result of such stressful restriction. But she can't keep them down, so she ends up cumming again and again. We then find Lydia wrapped in chains and tethered to a wooden column. All the metal makes her quite nervous, especially when The Pope begins to use the electric zapper on her. For added stimulation (and deprivation), she is also blindfolded and cattle prodded! Finally, Lydia is put in a piledriver position as The Pope uses his heavy leather flogger on her slut box. He follows it by shoving a massive dildo into her tenderized pussy and fucks her relentlessly until she is empty of her slut juices!
Tags: Zapper, Squirting, Fingering, Vibrator, BDSM, Dildo, Bondage, Caning, Flogging
Actors: Lydia Black, The Pope

Video Size: 3.06 GB
Duration: 00:43:11
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/a9bc52361a359
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 15, 2022 4:47 pm
London River (Pain It Forward: Leaded / 17.08.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.
Tags: Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, BDSM
Actors: London River

Video Size: 3.54 GB
Duration: 01:06:28
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/38d6d133710b6
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 15, 2022 9:50 pm
Liz & Venom - strap on

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Liz has become a true HuCow matriarch! She still needs training to keep her unique puffy udders and big nipples in shape, but she is also ready to help the farmer train newer HuCows. Like Venom, who is still struggling with the pumping sessions to enlarge her udders. Today, the farmer has a unique solution to take Venom's mind off the breast training machine. He fitted Liz with a strap on! A smart choice, as it will allow Liz to penetrate Venom from behind, and you will see that Liz is even better than a fucking machine! Poor Venom gets pumped and fucked relentlessly, as Liz had a bit too much fun with her new role. After a while, the farmer told Liz to nipple clamp herself, so her wild strap on motions would also train her nipples as the clover clamps painfully sway around. Double training is always the best!
Tags: nipple clamps, lesbian, metal collar, strapon, breast training machine, bondage, ball gag
Actors: Liz & Venom

Video Size: 1.3 GB
Duration: 00:12:08
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/12476f0dac3a1
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 16, 2022 12:35 pm
Lina Roselina - tiny udders /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Lina Roselina is a super tiny girl, with tiny udders. Nevertheless, she hopes she can become a good HuCow and she wants to do everything that is needed to get bigger udders. Lina even got her own cute little cow outfit, she read all about HuCow training and pumping, and she begged us to come over to the barn and start her training. Well alright. we let her have a go on the strong vacuum therapy machine with a pair of nipple cups. But her udders are so tiny, they are completely sucked into the cups! This creates a super powerful vacuum and a very harsh milking experience for poor little Lina! She doesn't want to give up though, even when the farmer clover clamps her after her session, Lina is determined to stay for more training sessions. She wants bigger udders! In fact, they are already a bit bigger at the end of this session, so there is hope!
Tags: breast training machine, nipple clamps, metal collar
Actors: Lina Roselina

Video Size: 879.9 MB
Duration: 00:08:06

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/32c84872e461f
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 17, 2022 1:00 am
Lena's Challenge

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Lena wins $50 if she can last 10 minutes without having an orgasm. She has the most adorable bambi eyes and is determined not to cum
Tags: Fingering, Real Orgasm, Electricity, 1080p, Restraint, Bondage, **** Orgasm, Toys, HDRip
Actors: Lena Anderson

Video Size: 977.9 MB
Duration: 00:26:28
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/a4ccaf8312def
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 17, 2022 8:40 pm
Krissy Lynn: Anal Officer (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : When the hard ass parole officer Krissy Lynn informs Mr. Pete his parole is revoked and detention is in his near future Mr. Pete turns the tables and takes matters into his own dirty hands. He doesn't just take matters into his own hands he takes Krissy's tight ass, big tits, and wet pussy too! Before taking a bath Krissy is admiring her hot body in the mirror when Pete sneaks in and drags her away in handcuffs and chains. Bent over in a chair with her ass up high Mr. Pete plunges his thick cock into Krissy's tight ass for some hardcore deep anal. She warns him he is making a huge mistake but that doesn't stop him from driving his hard cock deep into her ass as she quivers and moans. Then with Krissy on her knees, wrists tied to ankles and nipple clamps tight on her tits Mr Pete stuffs his dick down Krissy's throat for a wet and sloppy throat fuckin'. Her big tits bounce around as he flogs her and she can't get enough. On her back in tight bondage Krissy's legs are spread wide for easy access to her slutty pussy and ass. She may be a hard ass but she loves a hard cock in her ass too! First Mr Pete pounds her pussy and slaps her clit making Krissy scream in pleasure. His thick cock stretches her ass while he fingers her wet pussy and she comes hard. Finally on top of Pete in cowgirl position Krissy slides up and down on Petes dick grinding and pounding her pussy with his rod. Her big perfect tits bounce around as she fucks and gets her pussy off until Pete blows his hot load all over her big tits. Nobody will be going to detention today!
Tags: Cumshots, Flogging, BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Blowjob, Anal, Nipple Clamps, Hardcore
Actors: Mr. Pete, Krissy Lynn

Video Size: 980.2 MB
Duration: 00:52:39
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/54a945ce5cc77
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 17, 2022 11:13 pm
KISS-38 - Ransom / (Kristine Imboch, Close-Up Concepts)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Leon (Jon Woods) grabs Lisa (Lorelei, aka Kristine Imboch) and drags her into the shadows as Zeke (Chase Brocco) pushes the camera into her surprised face. She tries to kick the lens as a gag is **** between her teeth and she's roped up and tossed into a waiting van!Lisa's entire ordeal is shown this way, with one fiend tying and gagging while the other ogles the action with a camcorder.When Leon makes the ransom call he lets Lisa do some muffled pleading into the phone. Afterward they have some time to kill, so of course Lisa's blouse is pulled open so Leon can fondle the goods. Next she's secured for a long drive, during which her clothes are peeled even further.At the hideout, Lisa's roped to a chair for the night. Left all alone, she recalls a time, some years ago, when a stranger tried to abduct her. That time she managed to escape and ran barefoot up seven flights of concrete stairs to safety. If only she could find such an opportunity this time! Eventually, sleep overtakes the exhausted captive.The next day, to Lisa's utter mortification, the guys amuse themselves by roping a buzzing vibrator between her legs! She resists with all the strength she can muster from her exhausted body...but ultimately, she loses control and surrenders to an intense, jaw-locking ORGASM!Later in the evening, poor Lisa finds herself back in the van, re-dressed but barefoot, rolling around as the guys discuss the ransom pickup. Will the money be there? Will they release her safe and sound? And will they film it all with their handy camcorder so that we too can see what happens?
Tags: BDSM
Actors: Chase Brocco, Jon Woods (aka Leonard Ayresteel), Lorelei (aka Kristine Imboch)

Video Format: AVI
File Extension: avi
Video Size: 831.9 MB
Duration: 01:08:18
Resolution: 704x528
MediaInfo: Extension: avi - Resolution: 704x528 (4:3) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/d3012b659e9b2
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 18, 2022 6:54 pm
Katja Kassin (Sexy Business Lady gets Overpowered and Gang Banged in a Public Restroom by Big Black Cocks / 14.03.12)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Katja Kassin plays a sexy business lady on her lunch break in the park. When she absentmindedly walks into the men's room she is overpowered by a group of strong black men who take her down and fill all her holes before taping her to the urinal and cumming all over her face! Hot Interracial gangbang!
Tags: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Gang Bang, Domination, DP
Actors: Katja Kassin

Video Size: 1.83 GB
Duration: 00:51:02
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/dfd8d1b31225d
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 18, 2022 9:22 pm
Katie Thornton-Milked Standing Up / (HuCows.com)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Many members have asked us if it is possible to milk a HuCow standing up. Well, we tried it recently with our prize HuCow Katie and it worked! We made a frame for her which locked her wrists and ankles in place. Then we attached her muzzle gag to the top of the frame. Katie wasn't able to bend over now, which she likes to do to dangle her udders. We started up the goat milker and put it on her oiled udders. It worked very well! Katie was only able to sway a little from side to side, clanging her HUGE cowbell. She is such a perfect specimen!
Tags: Milk Machine, Big Tits, Bondage
Actors: Katie Thornton

Video Size: 921.1 MB
Duration: 00:08:26

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/4a5c13cc767fe
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 18, 2022 11:49 pm
Katie Thornton - super high speed /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : This session with Katie was intense! She hates the red cow milker because it is the most powerful machine, and even though her udders are fully developed, her nipples are small and sensitive. The red cow milker always doubles her nipples in size, it is very exhausting and Katie always makes great moaning (moo) sounds when she is milked by the red cow milker. But in this session, we turned up the milking speed higher than ever before! Super high speed! It is an insane milking speed, combined with lots of power. Even though Katie is an experienced HuCow, she really had a hard time during this session, don't miss it!
Tags: bondage, milking machine
Actors: Katie

Video Size: 954.1 MB
Duration: 00:08:47

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/015541701038e
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 19, 2022 2:23 am
Katie Thornton - rope bondage session /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : One of the most exhausting machines is actually the double breast pump. Ask any woman who just gave birth, pumping is a real chore, it does wear you out! Everyone's favorite HuCow Katie is back in the barn for some double breast pumping, and there's not much she can do about it because the farmer tied her in an elaborate bondage position, including tied udders with ropes that hold the cups in place. It always takes a long time for any results to appear with the breast pump, so Katie wanders around the barn, unable to stop the relentless pumping on her huge udders. After what seemed to be an eternity, the farmer returned to inspect the yield. It's not much, but Katie is getting more productive every day!
Tags: bondage, double breast pump
Actors: Katie Thornton

Video Size: 918.7 MB
Duration: 00:08:23

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/74a1160490062
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 19, 2022 2:36 pm
Jul 10, 2010 - Princess Donna Dolore and Gia DiMarco

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Welcome back Gia DiMarco, this sexy girl next door is so pretty it hurts to look at her. With her petite body perfect ass and tits, this young MILF is smoking hot.
So how does one get bound to a beam like that? Well, we just tossed her at the beam and hoped the she would stick, and she did. Upside down, and severely bound Gia is stuck and a touch dis-orientated. A vibrator is locked into place on her sensitive clit. The ropes do not allow for any movement at all. This girl is helpless.
With the vibrator turned on high, Gia just rides the waves of pleasure, as orgasm after orgasm escape her helpless body. There is nothing Gia can do to stop from cumming. When we hit her, the pain makes her cum, when we stick a nice cock down her throat she just keeps cumming. How much can a person take?
Tags: Blowjob, BDSM
Actors: Gia DiMarco, Matt Williams

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 181.8 MB
Duration: 00:15:11
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/fe6e8a2254ed3
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 19, 2022 7:34 pm
Jessie Rogers: Truth Or Dare (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : 18 year old Jessie Rogers has a girls only slumber party at her house where she engages in a game of truth or dare which leads her to reveal her deepest darkest sexual fantasy! In this fantasy a group of 6 rough men follow her home and break into her house while everyone is fast asleep. Once inside they tie up her parents and bust into her room to have their filthy way with her. She is made to submit to their hard cocks while she struggles to get away, and screams for help to no avail. They all grab her blonde hair and shove their cocks down her deep throat. They hold her down on the bed and fuck her pussy, ass, throat, and feet. On the couch they fuck her air tight. Her tight asshole is rammed hard before they go for double penetration and even double anal. After shoving two cocks in her tight ass they spill their loads all over her face and leave the same way they came in.
Tags: BDSM, Gangbang, Blowjob, Handjob, Double Penetration, DAP, Hardcore, Cum In Mouth, Anal, Cumshots, Facial, DP, Double Anal, Slapping
Actors: Jessie Rogers, Mr. Pete, Ramon Nomar, Toni Ribas, Alex Gonz, Karlo Karrera, Marco Banderas

Video Size: 3.72 GB
Duration: 00:52:51

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/bf91558ee2190
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 19, 2022 10:00 pm
Jessie Rogers: Truth Or Dare (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : 18 year old Jessie Rogers has a girls only slumber party at her house where she engages in a game of truth or dare which leads her to reveal her deepest darkest sexual fantasy! In this fantasy a group of 6 rough men follow her home and break into her house while everyone is fast asleep. Once inside they tie up her parents and bust into her room to have their filthy way with her. She is made to submit to their hard cocks while she struggles to get away, and screams for help to no avail. They all grab her blonde hair and shove their cocks down her deep throat. They hold her down on the bed and fuck her pussy, ass, throat, and feet. On the couch they fuck her air tight. Her tight asshole is rammed hard before they go for double penetration and even double anal. After shoving two cocks in her tight ass they spill their loads all over her face and leave the same way they came in.
Tags: Cumshots, BDSM, Cum In Mouth, Hardcore, Double Penetration, Blowjob, Double Anal, DAP, Anal, Gangbang, DP, Slapping, Handjob, Facial
Actors: Jessie Rogers, Mr. Pete, Ramon Nomar, Toni Ribas, Alex Gonz, Karlo Karrera, Marco Banderas

Video Size: 989.8 MB
Duration: 00:52:51
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/db4e93b60c4cf