Author
EsmondYork
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 25, 2022 1:14 am
Der Schwarze Dorn - Zucht und Ordnung / (MMV)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Auf dem Landgut der Herrin Lady Jane werden heute zwei besonders ungezogene Jung-Sklavinnen mit allen Mitteln, die einer erfahrenen Domina zu Verfügung stehen gefügig gemacht, denn Zucht und Ordnung sind das halbe Leben. Mit Fotzensaugern, Einläufen, Mösen-Spreizern, Peitschen und Erniedrigungen aller Art werden den blutjungen Quälgeistern die Leviten gelesen. Am Ende der Lektionen werden die beiden Novizinnen wie am Schnürchen funktionieren. So wi es sich für ein anständiges Mädchen gehört!Google translate
Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Femdom, Extreme, Fetish
Actors: Karina Hamburg, Lady Jane, Piercing Kitty

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.35 GB
Duration: 01:43:11
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/942c719c60231
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 25, 2022 3:42 am
Denise - new young HuCow /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : We have a new young HuCow to train! Denise developed big udders at an early age, and now she is 18, she is ready to be added to our herd. Sure, she doesn't have any experience yet, but it's best to start early to ensure the most potential and the most succesful development of aspiring HuCows. We collared her, clamped her nipples, and put her in a holding cell. It is her first time being handled by a farmer and Denise is clearly a bit shy and nervous. Soon, she is led to the milking frame where she is secured for her first ever milking! We used a magic wand to keep her mind focused elsewhere.
Beautiful pure natural udders and such a cute novice HuCow. She will need very regular pump training on udders and nipples, paired with sexual stimuation and massaging to help her transformation. Please make her feel welcome!
Tags: nipple clamps, breast training machine, vibrator, bondage, metal collar
Actors: Denise

Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:09:48
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/380867dd7f18d
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 25, 2022 6:09 am
Denise - intake assessment /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : We were so eager to take in this 18-year old HuCow, we completely forgot to do our medical intake and assessment. Denise finds herself in the medical room, where Dr. Farmer will assess all of her HuCow traits. This young shy HuCow is quite scared, so she doesn't need much bondage as the examiner handles her big natural udders, and checks her two holes in the back. Everything is so clean and perfect with this HuCow! The farmer then tests her nipple stretch capabilities with a Tower of Pain. This is very painful and Denise almost can't handle this device. After a while, there is a final test to see how much her udders can expand. The farmer turns up the power to the max, pumping poor young Denise's udders to incredible proportions! It seems Denise is really the perfect HuCow: great holes, very stretchy nipples, huge natural udders with potential for growth, very shy and obedient. Her age means that she will have many years of development and training ahead of her! We will take good care of this one!
Tags: breast training machine, metal collar, nipple stretch, nipple clamps
Actors: Denise

Video Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:09:35
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/9f27992cacb07
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 25, 2022 6:33 pm
Dee Williams, Victoria Voxxx - Security Risk, Part 1: Corruption

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Dee Williams is a small city mayor with big time appetites, leading her down a path of corruption and criminal liaisons. Dee has run an unimpeachable platform for years, but when nubile and earnest speech writer Victoria Voxxx enters the campaign office, she brings the chaotic forces of the dark web and hacker Mickey Mod with her. Together they plot to bring Dee's campaign down, but only Mickey knows the ultimate prize is two million in crypto-currency and that he is using Victoria to get into Dee's laptop and panties! Once Mickey has Dee's system password he initiates a complex game of extortion that culminates in an intense interrogation of Dee Williams in her home. Trapping her in her office, Mickey strips Dee of her privacy, placing her in chains and whipping her huge tits and ass with a belt and flogger until she is begging for relief through orgasm. With her slutty nipples tightly clamped and her wet pussy fucked and flogged, she has her lips used for more than sharing secrets. Mickey takes her talented mouth in a long deep throat session, then leads her downstairs for double penetration on her own living room couch. He ties her in a tight spread eagle so he can use her ass and pussy interchangeably in a humiliating and satisfying anal fuck. By the end, Dee is loving every cane stroke and anal thrust, and cums like a whore on Mickey's cock. This is only the beginning for Dee's holes and career challenges as she promises to get the two million in her crypto-wallet and is left in a pool of cum and sweat.
Tags: Dildo, Anal, Zapper, Ball Gag, BDSM, Flogging, IR, Bondage, Fingering, Blowjob, Cumshot, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Nipple Clamps
Actors: Dee Williams, Mickey Mod, Victoria Voxxx

Video Size: 2.55 GB
Duration: 01:11:12
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/706b944e690f4
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 26, 2022 4:22 am
Darling (Darling utterly destroyed by cock! Harcore ANAL pounding, epic deepthroat, complete sexual disgrace/ 08-04-2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.
Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place, both ends of Darling are completely, deliciously, exposed. Her bountiful bubble butt on one side, her well trained mouthhole on the other. We step up and begin to dish out the dick. Darling is already loopy from the punishing pace of this live show. She has completely deepthroated 10 inches of BBC, been caged and cum and we are only just getting started. This punishing anal plowing is the key to unlocking that sexual beast. Darling is doomed.
Every inch of the cock owns her ass. Darling is completely gone. Locked into a sexual zone that most people are unable to even conceive, she is a drooling, vacant eyed mess. The whites of her eyes show, her makeup is panda eyed smudged, her mouthhole slack. The dicks pounds hard and deep without mercy, drilling down from both ends.
By the time we unpeel this limp well used piece of flesh off the ladder, her eyes are rolling around like pinballs. We drop her down to her knees and blast her facepussy a few more times with the dick, just to remind her of her place. She takes every inch to the base, showing just how trained her throat is. We leave her on her knees, mouth open, tongue out and panting. She is covered in cum, lube and drool, dazed and dizzy. This is the look of a girl properly hit by the cock train. Good job Darling!
Tags: BDSM, All Sex, Humilation, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Anal, Threesome
Actors: Darling

Video Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:29:33
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/3ef4583b9db74
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 26, 2022 9:41 pm
Cowgirl - Cowtest #2 (INSEX - Remastered) ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?
Tags: BDSM, Ring Gag, Anal Play, Enema, Dildo, Flogging, Tits Torture, Bondage, Ball Gag, Suspension
Actors: Cowgirl

Video Size: 783.1 MB
Duration: 00:51:31
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/1cc537ebac37f
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 27, 2022 12:11 am
Cowgirl - Cowtest #1 (INSEX - Remastered) ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?
Tags: Cage, Dildo, Mask, Bondage, Hooded, Ring Gag, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator, Tits Torture, Ball Gag, BDSM, Caning, Suspension
Actors: Cowgirl

Video Size: 677.7 MB
Duration: 00:44:39

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/ae87463e0062c
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 27, 2022 5:02 am
Cherry Torn, Claire Adams - Cherry Torn: Blonde With Big Natural Breasts RODE HARD! (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : The beautiful Cherry Torn's magnificent breasts are one of the seven wonders of this world. They keep getting bigger and she loves them being bound severely with rope. This hot blonde and blue eyed beauty with big natural breasts begs to cum on a sybian ride from hell, challenging suspensions, and nice tight weighted breast play! The electric zapper gets Cherry screaming from pain on her body and asshole. Her mouth is wrapped tight with plastic to keep her screams muffled in the dark bondage dungeon. Her nipples are clamped tight. While suspended in the air with rope bondage, her pussy is tormented and the vibrator is pressed against her clit. Next she gets the ball gag while the flogger comes out to sting her with pain. Upside down in an reverse suspension she gets the dick on a stick and the hitatchi. Finally on the sybian she is covered in oil and her tits are tightly tormented as she screams in orgasm over and over again.
Tags: Sybian, Whipping, Fingering, Butt Plug, Flogging, Vibrator, Caning, Anal Fingering, Ball Gag, Bondage, LezDom, BDSM, Dildo, Suspension
Actors: Cherry Torn, Claire Adams

Video Size: 4.44 GB
Duration: 01:02:34
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/cf7d7fcc847ce
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 27, 2022 7:31 am
Cherry Torn, Claire Adams - Cherry Torn: Blonde With Big Natural Breasts RODE HARD! (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : The beautiful Cherry Torn's magnificent breasts are one of the seven wonders of this world. They keep getting bigger and she loves them being bound severely with rope. This hot blonde and blue eyed beauty with big natural breasts begs to cum on a sybian ride from hell, challenging suspensions, and nice tight weighted breast play! The electric zapper gets Cherry screaming from pain on her body and asshole. Her mouth is wrapped tight with plastic to keep her screams muffled in the dark bondage dungeon. Her nipples are clamped tight. While suspended in the air with rope bondage, her pussy is tormented and the vibrator is pressed against her clit. Next she gets the ball gag while the flogger comes out to sting her with pain. Upside down in an reverse suspension she gets the dick on a stick and the hitatchi. Finally on the sybian she is covered in oil and her tits are tightly tormented as she screams in orgasm over and over again.
Tags: LezDom, Fingering, Bondage, Flogging, BDSM, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Suspension, Sybian, Caning, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Whipping, Butt Plug
Actors: Cherry Torn, Claire Adams

Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 01:02:34
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/fca63f2c29c9f
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 28, 2022 8:29 pm
Casey Calvert - School Of Submission: Casey Calvert, Day Two

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Day Two begins differently for Casey than the first. Today she must endure two Doms at the same time! One is a familiar face, but the other is not-Christian Wilde. She has never met Christian, but knowing that she'll be at the mercy of two men excites her more than she imagines it could. Casey is here to prove to herself that she can go to the next level, and the best way to do that is at the hands of two skilled Doms. The Pope has designed the plan and Christian is there to help execute all of the sadistic torment and fucking that Casey can handle. We begin without bondage to put Casey to the ultimate test and see what she has to offer. She sucks and serves Christian's huge cock like it's the only one in existence, and she does it in a way that proves to Christian that she didn't come to joke around. The day goes long and that big cock fills every hole Casey's got, as she endures two sadists at the same time, and Christian plunges balls deep into her ass for some intense anal. Casey is finally put in a suspension and double teamed until she is so overwhelmed that she barely knows which way is up. Casey is a fucking pro, and gets a hot load of cum as her final reward of the day!
Tags: Fingering, Squirting, BDSM, Bondage, Pussy Licking, Cumshots, Deepthroat, Hardcore, Flogging, Blowjob, Suspension, Vibrator, Anal
Actors: Casey Calvert, The Pope, Christian Wilde

Video Size: 3.56 GB
Duration: 00:50:17
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/e06bb5d71811a
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 29, 2022 1:25 am
Casey Calvert - School Of Submission: Casey Calvert, Day Two

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Day Two begins differently for Casey than the first. Today she must endure two Doms at the same time! One is a familiar face, but the other is not-Christian Wilde. She has never met Christian, but knowing that she'll be at the mercy of two men excites her more than she imagines it could. Casey is here to prove to herself that she can go to the next level, and the best way to do that is at the hands of two skilled Doms. The Pope has designed the plan and Christian is there to help execute all of the sadistic torment and fucking that Casey can handle. We begin without bondage to put Casey to the ultimate test and see what she has to offer. She sucks and serves Christian's huge cock like it's the only one in existence, and she does it in a way that proves to Christian that she didn't come to joke around. The day goes long and that big cock fills every hole Casey's got, as she endures two sadists at the same time, and Christian plunges balls deep into her ass for some intense anal. Casey is finally put in a suspension and double teamed until she is so overwhelmed that she barely knows which way is up. Casey is a fucking pro, and gets a hot load of cum as her final reward of the day!
Tags: Fingering, Anal, Flogging, Vibrator, Suspension, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Hardcore, Bondage, Deepthroat, Cumshots, Squirting
Actors: Casey Calvert, The Pope, Christian Wilde

Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:50:17

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/3b5c4d33ccc64
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 29, 2022 11:17 am
Cards of Pain (Nikki, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Your favorite pain game returns with a regular episode now with a new player called Nikki trying to will the game against Amanda and Tatjana. As always in this game she must distribute 100 strokes between 5 body pars (back, tits, pussy, bottom and thighs/soles). The player wins if she can complete the punishments of all five body parts. There is one catch. Nikki must draw "lucky cards" for each punishments, and these cards more or less modify the original punishments. Will she be able to win the $2500 prize of the game?
Tags: Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Pain, BDSM, Spanking
Actors: Nikki, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana

Video Size: 624.2 MB
Duration: 00:36:51
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/25bbfa215efbc
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 29, 2022 4:11 pm
Cadence Cross (May I C / 22.08.2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : What do you get when you hand over one blazing hot redhead to one of the masters of old school device bondage and discipline? Well, that's easy, actually. You get a bound beauty kept on the razor's edge of the most mind blowing orgasm of her life for so long that when she finally feels the release it leaves her dazed and confused. Cadence Cross is our super sexy submissive today and OT has more in store for her than she is able to handle.Bondage isn't just foreplay, it's the whole game when OT is in control. Cadence is locked down with her ass up, showing off the perfect target for a bit of corporal punishment. This is a girl who gets off from feeling some pain so OT has no reason to hold anything back. He goes at her so hard that her ass starts showing off some bruises before he's even finished. Her pussy gets some battering of its own, leaving it wet and ready to get pounded.How much does Cadence love the cane? She doesn't complain for a second when OT takes the big, thick rod he's been using to turn her ass black and blue and plunges it inside of her. Her eyes roll back in her head and she begins begging again, hoping that she'll finally be allowed to cum. So far he has only teased her with the vibrator but she hopes that if he is happy with her he may actually let her get off. It's humiliating to beg the way she does, but if her only options are to debase herself or spend the rest of the day on the edge of orgasm the choice is easy.
Tags: Bondage, Spanking, BDSM, Humilation, Torture
Actors: Cadence Cross

Video Size: 2.27 GB
Duration: 00:42:51
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/869b7cac5be9c
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 29, 2022 6:41 pm
Cabin crew corporal compensation / (miss-sultrybelle)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Cabin crew Gemma Irons, Holly Hill, Ash May and Bella Bird have caused 2100 in damage and have agreed to participate in corporal punishment as compensation. Each stroke is worth a certain amount and they must be punished in sets of 6, each girl takes a turn until the full 2100 pounds has been compensated.
The implements include the strap, tawse, martinet, wooden paddle, cane and leather flogger. The body parts are the bottoms, breasts' and hands.
They all receive a hard otk hand spanking first and then are made to wear nipple clamps at the end.
This is Holly's first proper punishment and she is dealt with a bit lighter than the other more experienced girls. Holly keeps on a g string string during her punishment and she is topless.
Tags: SPANKING, WHIPPING, BDSM, DOMINATION, FETISH, CANING
Actors: Gemma Irons, Holly Hill, Ash May and Bella Bird

Video Size: 2.85 GB
Duration: 00:40:23

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/32a729bf40735
EsmondYork
Added: Jan 30, 2022 4:32 am
Bonnie Day (Bonnie's Butt / 13-03-2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Bonnie Day and O.T. are having a perfectly wonderful time playing together when she has to go and ruin it all. He was just playing with her body a little bit. Sure the nose hook was annoying, but it wasn't painful, at least. Well, not any more than she could handle. She screamed a bit when he whipped her tits, but bitches are always best when they are about to cry their eyes out.
Tags: All Sex, Humilation, Hardcore, BDSM, Oral, Bondage, Toys, Torture
Actors: Bonnie Day

Video Size: 2.45 GB
Duration: 00:46:16

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/24d64d26a7f57