Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 02, 2024 7:57 am
Emmas Secret Life - Now you are a BBC Cuckold

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hey honey, do you like my new lingerie? Yeah I knew you would but I didn't wear it for you! I am wearing it for my new stud. You haven't been pleasing me in bed and I'm sick of taking care of my needs myself so I found someone with a big cock who can fuck and now you are going to watch your girl gag, ride and get rammed by a Big Black Cock! You are going to see how much I love it and what a real orgasm looks like!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:12:16
FileSize: 509.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Emmas_Secret_Life_Now_you_are_a_BBC_Cuckold.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 02, 2024 5:21 am
Emmas Secret Life - My husband gets me BBC for birthday

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.897 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:40
FileSize: 1.51 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Emmas_Secret_Life_My_husband_gets_me_BBC_for_birthday.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 02, 2024 2:46 am
Emma Hix - Curiosity and BBC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:16
FileSize: 4.01 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Emma_Hix._Curiosity_and_BBC.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 02, 2024 12:11 am
Ember Stone - Eager To Deep Throat and Fuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Ember Stone tells us that ever since she had her first Black Cock, she can't get enough! She is excited to getting fucked hard by Isaiah Maxwell and amazingly can deep throat his huge black cock! This eager babe proves that she can handle any size and loves it. She fucked and sucked him dry like the true pro she is!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:48
FileSize: 1.93 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ember_Stone_Eager_To_Deep_Throat_and_Fuck.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 01, 2024 11:56 pm
Elsa Jean - My Rise In The Ranks
Cast: Elsa Jean

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Elsa is living the dream. She is at college and doing exactly what she wants, when she wants to at the best sorority on campus. At a homecoming club crawl, she meets a super hot club owner who really leaves a lasting impression. When she goes to his place for a few drinks, she has already hatched her plan. She's going to thank him for everything he has done and she knows exactly what will ensure she stays his favourite.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:06
FileSize: 3.22 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Elsa_Jean._My_Rise_In_The_Ranks.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 01, 2024 11:55 pm
Elsa Jean - Tiny Blonde Goes Black
Cast: Elsa Jean

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:31
FileSize: 1.35 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Elsa_Jean._Tiny_Blonde_Goes_Black.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 01, 2024 11:54 pm
Ella Nova - I Couldn't Wait Anymore
Cast: Ella Nova

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Ella knows so much can change in such a short time. She's just landed her first big TV role and has moved to LA. Everything is perfect and the landlord of her new condo is perfect too. She finds herself fantasising about him a lot, and when he comes into the house to pick up some keys, he finds her in the shower and watches for a while. He likes what he sees and she takes the opportunity to let him know she does too.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:57
FileSize: 1.92 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ella_Nova._I_Couldnt_Wait_Anymore.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 01, 2024 11:08 am
Elisa - Ram Your Black Dick Into My Wife

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

While going to the elevator with her husband, Elisa, a spunky, Lilliputian, brunette European sex-fiend, bumps into a black man whom she and hubby then convinces to go to their home and fuck her while the husband watches. Once behind closed doors, she ravenously devours his coal black dinosaur dick with gluttonous, wolfish hunger. Laying her across her husband's lap in missionary, he vehemently plows his jet black titanic tool into her tiny bald garden of lecherous longings while her hubby fingers her clit, making her moan in orgiastic exultation as her eyes roll back in her head, enthralled by the pleasure that is consuming her. Her stud redirects his inky black donkey dick to ardently fuck her asshole as her hubby licks her clit, sending her into an intoxicated, dick-drunk revelry. As the lovers move into anal doggie, the husband crawls under Elisa, licking her clit while the swarthy stud pounds his sable horse cock into her and she moans in a trance-like sexual euphoria. With the husband still licking his wife's clit, their stud alternates between fucking her ass and pussy, throwing gasoline on the flames of her fiery passions. Rolling into spoon, her ebony stud alternates between probing her pussy and ass with his pitch black monster cock while her husband remains fixated on licking her clit, fueling her euphoric, sluttish fugue state. Finally, the black dude pulls out, covering Elisa's pussy with cum, which her husband licks up and feeds to his wife in a gooey snowball kiss.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:46
FileSize: 1.08 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Elisa_Ram_Your_Black_Dick_Into_My_Wife.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 01, 2024 8:32 am
DSO Airbang Alliance Part 6 - Cam 1
Cast: Karol Lilien, Tiffany Rousso, Anissa Kate, Jasmine Jae, Mia Blond, Victoria Puppy, Katrin Tequila, Gina Gershon, Kiki Minaj

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:56
FileSize: 704.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
DSO_Airbang_Alliance_Part_6_Cam_1.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 01, 2024 5:56 am
Doli 3rd Visit

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This girl's cock sucking abilities and tongue action is insane. It's almost like her tongue has its own personality. You won't find many girls who are as eager to get the load out of a cock as this one.She was so excited to get dicks in her mouth that she could barely stand still during her interview so I made it short and sweet so she could get her treat. Hey, I'm a poet!The look on her face when she saw the Pringle can cock launch through the Gloryhole was priceless! She even blurted out "Finally!". She has amazing deepthroat skills but this monster was too much for her and she couldn't quite get her lips all the way to the base but it wasn't from lack of trying. She could have used another girl helping her get the rest down her throat.Most girls start to get full after 8-10 loads but not this little cum dumpster. She told me during the interview that she's a bottomless pit when it comes to cum and admitted she could swallow at least two cups of jizz. I believe she could do it and would personally like to see that happen. The most we've see so far is one cup of cum swallowed at once so I bet she'd be down for breaking the cup chug record.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:09:57
FileSize: 5.49 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Doli_3rd_Visit.part1.rar
Doli_3rd_Visit.part2.rar
LanserSM
Added: Jan 01, 2024 3:20 am
Diana

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sexy mature Latina Diana is back to take on a big black cock in this scene. She sucks his cock and takes a butt plug before getting her pussy and ass fucked in missionary, doggy, and cowgirl before he cums on her face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:47
FileSize: 553.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Diana.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 01, 2024 12:43 am
Diamond Jackson 20303

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Diamond Jackson loves getting her feet rubbed, but her employee, Levi, is tired of doing it. Levi comes up with a plan to get the new guy, Peter, to rub Diamond's feet. He has Peter sneak under her desk and rub her feet when she gets back to the office. Peter goes to work as soon as Diamond takes a seat, but she is surprised to find that it's not Levi who is doing the rubbing. She's taken back at first, but decides that she needs more than a feet rubbing from Peter, she also needs his cock.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:21
FileSize: 2.8 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Diamond_Jackson._20303.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 31, 2023 11:53 pm
Diamond Jackson 19936

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Diamond Jackson is getting a quote to have her patio remodeled but she's not happy with the price so she makes a deal with the contractor. She fucks him in exchange for a better deal on her renovation.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:41
FileSize: 2.48 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Diamond_Jackson._19936.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 31, 2023 11:52 pm
Diamond Jackson 2017

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Diamond Jackson has a problem student in her sexuality class. He thinks he knows it all when it comes to pleasing women, but Diamond has a few tips for him to learn.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:21
FileSize: 1.38 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Diamond_Jackson._201701.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 31, 2023 1:19 am
Dahlia Sky - Knowing How To Move Things Along

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Isiah comes over for a last minute meeting with his boss Tener and Dahlia is tired of her worthless husband never doing anything for her; including telling her company was on the way over. Dahlia has cravings she needs satisfied; and lucky for her, Isiah knows just how to treat a lady letting her take control of his cock and suck down every inch of his hard meat while her worthless cuckold of a husband watches. Isiah rails Dahlia while she shows her husband how a real man fucks! Tener sips from his drink moping while Dahlia gets her beautiful tits and face covered in cum!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:08
FileSize: 2.24 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Dahlia_Sky._Knowing_How_To_Move_Things_Along.mp4