Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 22, 2023 9:12 am
Adria Rae - Pretty Adria Rae Pumped Full Of Black Dick

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This girl is a keeper, super pretty face and smile and eager for dick, what more can a man want? Watch as Jax pumps this 21 year old full for his big black dick making her cream all over it as she loves it and her creamy facial at the end. Fun girl, great scene!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:59:23
FileSize: 2.97 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Adria_Rae_Pretty_Adria_Rae_Pumped_Full_Of_Black_Dick.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 22, 2023 6:34 am
Adel Sunshine - Hungry For Pizza and More

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

My husband ordered some pizzas this Friday to have a nice family movie night. The pizza delivery guy came to the door and the moment I saw him my pussy got all wet. We invited him inside and asked him to fuck my in front of my husband. I sucked his big black cock and let him stick it deep in my pussy and fuck my hard. I was screaming and moaning in pleasure from his cock. He came on me and my husband and I shared it. It was so hot!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:18
FileSize: 1.81 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Adel_Sunshine_Hungry_For_Pizza_and_More.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 22, 2023 3:58 am
Abella Danger

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Nothing more exciting than a random sex act performed in a public place, and that's what you're about to witness. Abella Danger's really horny, and that means whatever trouble she's about to find will be highly immoral and downright filthy. Abella loves the thrill she gets from taking a risk, and today's sex act in an adult bookstore's arcade room could land her in jail. It could also land her 10 inches of black meat. That's what makes her cunt so wet. Once inside the video screening booth, Abella hits pay dirt in the form of a super creepy, well-hung black man one booth over. When she sees his size and girth, Abella offers up all three holes, and she offers it up bareback. In addition to all three of Abella's holes, the creep on the other side of the wall puts all three gloryholes to work, which drives Abella crazy with desire! What a terrific slut!!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:25
FileSize: 701.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Abella_Danger.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 22, 2023 1:22 am
Abella Danger

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Amazing analist Abella Danger and her DangerASS are back at JJV for hot anal action with the largest cock on the planet, Mandingo! Abella's looking super sexy in her chainmail top and latex dress with a giant hole in the back to beautifully display that ass. She teases in front of a mirror and shows off her ASSets as she waits for what's in store for her today. Mandingo arrives in a towel and quickly starts worshiping the wonderful curves that are Abella's ass. She pulls out that massive BBC and after shoving her hand down her throat to produce more spit, she wraps her lips around that cock tries to deep throat the whole thing. Mandingo fucks her face before Abella bends over and backs that perfect pussy up on that giant cock. Abella stops to taste her pussy juices off that BBC then asks for that black pole up her tight asshole. Mandingo doesn't disappoint as he pounds away at that beautiful booty and blasts his load down her hungry throat.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:15
FileSize: 2.07 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Abella_Danger.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 21, 2023 10:22 pm
2017 Anie Darling - Black pizza boy gets lucky
Cast: Anie Darling

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:27:09
FileSize: 1.93 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
20170216_Anie_Darling_Black_pizza_boy_gets_lucky.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 21, 2023 12:24 pm
2015 Charlotta - Penis Teasing Massage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:30:10
FileSize: 582.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
20151117_Charlotta_Penis_Teasing_Massage.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 21, 2023 9:47 am
2015 Loona - Sexual Exploration Massage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:42:48
FileSize: 826.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
20151103_Loona_Sexual_Exploration_Massage.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 21, 2023 7:12 am
03.10.2017 Charlotta - Erotic Coupling Massa[b]16.05.2016 Lyla Everwett Lyla Love BBC
Cast: Lyla Everwett

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Between work and selection of guys Lyla Everwett is having a little trouble dating. Asante Stone shows up and naturally Lyla wants to get straight to the action. Once her pussy is licked it's as if Lyla's cork gets popped because she turns into the sucking, popping, titty fucking, dick-riding machine. It's amazing to watch a woman so pleasantly plump proudly pounce on a huge cock and ride it into submission. Asante rewards Ms. Everwett's delectably drilled pussy with a gorgeous creampie for the Grand Finale. Enjoy!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:24
FileSize: 2.03 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
16.05.2016_Lyla_Everwett_Lyla_Love_BBC.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 21, 2023 4:35 am
03.10.2017 Charlotta - Erotic Coupling Massage
Cast: Charlotta

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:43:22
FileSize: 1.12 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
03.10.2017_Charlotta_Erotic_Coupling_Massage.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 21, 2023 2:12 am
Zuzana Z

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Zuzana is busy getting herself off in the bathtub when two shifty looking characters walk in. Who are they, and what do they want? Still touching herself, she spots them and the tension diffuses: she knows them! They've just come back from a moving job and are so dirty, they joke, they need to get in the bath with her. Zuzana approves and the three wash their consciences clean.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:23:21
FileSize: 1.36 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Zuzana_Z.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 20, 2023 11:36 pm
Zuri's 2nd Visit
Cast: Zuri

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

We've all been waiting to see BJ with another girl and that day has finally come with Zuri's 2nd Gloryhole visit. The two played well together in the Theater Room where BJ showed off the other side of her oral skills eating ass and pussy! This was a great way to warm Zuri up for more cocks in the Gloryhole booth and put on a good show for the customers.Zuri actually got more of a warm-up than she expected when she got impaled by Mr. Pringles while her b/f watched. I bet her b/f wasn't too thrilled when he tried to fuck her later when they got home. You can't put a nail where a spike's been...She still had some room in her belly for more cum so she went home to freshen up, fuck her b/f and came back later for an evening Gloryhole feeding.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:07:27
FileSize: 4.87 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Zuri_Zuris_2nd_Visit.part1.rar
Zuri_Zuris_2nd_Visit.part2.rar
LanserSM
Added: Dec 20, 2023 10:20 pm
Zuri's 1st Gloryhole Visit
Cast: Zuri

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

You guys got Zuri's interview early this week and I can already tell you're dying to watch her in action. This girl is a freak and won't disappoint. Just wait until you hear how loud she gets while being fucked! She was still pretty loud even when she tried muffling her moans with her hand. It's a good thing she lives in a house and not an apartment because she'd either have really pissed off neighbors or really happy ones.Among her talents, this 5'10" fit babe was easily able to suck and fuck at the same time in the Gloryhole booth. She's built for fucking and judging by her abs, I bet she can ride cock all night long.You get a lot of her background during the interview so I won't repeat it here but I would like to add that while she was in the booth sucking and fucking random strangers, her b/f was in the Theater Room watching guy after guy take their turn with her. he sat there for hours with a boner just from hearing her moaning and hearing guys talk about how hot she was.After the place started clearing out, he decided to feed her another load and the funny part is, she didn't know it was him and was telling him how nice and big his dick was...lol. She explains why at the end when she did a post-interview. I think I'm going to start doing more of those to summarize the experience.Now that she's comfortable in that environment, she wants to come back next week to tear the place up and spend a little time in the Theater Room and Swing Room. I'm sure I can arrange that...hehe.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:55:18
FileSize: 3.21 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Zuri._Zuris_1st_Gloryhole_Visit.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 20, 2023 1:14 pm
Zaya Cassidy - The Right Answer Gets The Best Rewards
Cast: Zaya Cassidy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Zaya would get an answer wrong, she would be punished with a spanking.
But when Zaya would get the right answer she would be rewarded with a big hard cock deep in her pussy and a hot creamy facial.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:23
FileSize: 2.67 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Zaya_Cassidy._The_Right_Answer_Gets_The_Best_Rewards.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 20, 2023 10:38 am
Yhivi - Besties Share Everything, Even Dads
Cast: Yhivi

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:35:25
FileSize: 3 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Yhivi_Besties_Share_Everything_Even_Dads.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 20, 2023 8:02 am
Vera Delight - Granny Likes It Rough

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Granny's deepest desire is to get hard fucked by a black man. Her pussy was craving a black cock insider of her since forever.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:29:11
FileSize: 1.52 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Vera_Delight_Granny_Likes_It_Rough.mp4