Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 11, 2024 11:53 pm
Holly Halston & Noelle Easton. Learning From the Best

Cast: Holly Halston & Noelle Easton

Description: Noelle Easton walked into a private sex club with nothing but the clothes on her back. Lucky for her, a seasoned veteran of the skin-game was there to take her under her wing and show her how to pleasure the rich dudes. Noelle has the curvy body and enthusiasm for fucking required to really service a VIP client, but Holly Halston schools her in the kind of finesse that'll bring in the big bucks.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:44:28
FileSize: 3.92 GB

screenshot

Holly_Halston_Noelle_Easton._Learning_From_the_Best.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 11, 2024 9:23 pm
Hanna D

Cast: Hanna D. 68, Natya (25), Rochella (24)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:24:41
FileSize: 829 MB

screenshot

Hanna_D.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 11, 2024 9:20 pm
Gia Paige & Tory Lane. Disrespecting The Maid

Cast: Gia Paige & Tory Lane

Description: Mike Mancini has no respect for his family's maid Gia Paige. He keeps his room a mess, he leaves used condoms on the floor for her to clean, and he even flogs his trouser snake to Brazzers.com when she's in the room! When Giafinally threatens to quit, Mike's stepmother Tory Lane decides to intervene. Tory is going to have Mike make it right with Gia, even if it means allowing the maid to dominate her spoiled stepson!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:34:54
FileSize: 3.07 GB

screenshot

Gia_Paige_Tory_Lane._Disrespecting_The_Maid.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 11, 2024 6:14 am
Eva Notty & Julia Ann. 20603

Cast: Eva Notty & Julia Ann

Description: Julia Ann is hosting one of her famous New Year's party when she starts getting a little frisky with Eva Notty. The two go look for some privacy when Axel catches them in the act. Julia doesn't want anyone knowing that she's into girls so she and Eva make a deal with Axel. If he keeps quiet about what he saw then they will both fuck him.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:12
FileSize: 2.7 GB

screenshot

Eva_Notty_Julia_Ann._20603.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 11, 2024 3:44 am
Eva Long, Makayla Cox - Son trained to Satisfy

Cast: Eva Long, Makayla Cox

Description: Part One
I come home to find my aunt and my mom sitting on the couch. When they call me in, my mom tells me she wants to talk to me about sex and since it's a little awkward, she brought my aunt.Part Two
My mom invites me into her room and says she knows it's early, but my aunt isn't here for my lesson yet. She says how she was jealous of all the attention I gave my aunt during our first "lesson" and that mommy needs attention too. I realize I am actually being trained to satisfy my mom and my aunt. It's going to be my responsibility to satisfy the women in the family

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:52
FileSize: 548 MB

screenshotscreenshot

Eva_Long_Makayla_Cox_Son_trained_to_Satisfy_1.mp4
Eva_Long_Makayla_Cox_Son_trained_to_Satisfy_2.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 11, 2024 1:13 am
Eva Long - Horny MILF Hookup

Cast: Eva Long

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:26
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Eva_Long_Horny_MILF_Hookup.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 10, 2024 10:42 pm
Eva Karera. Hunting For Cocks At The Glory Hole

Cast: Eva Karera

Description: Ever since they made the washrooms at Eva Karera's work co-ed, she's been hearing rumors of fat cocks poking through glory holes in the stalls. Hoping to confirm the rumors for herself, Eva heads into the first stall she can find with a glory hole in it, and thanks to her incredible big tits, it doesn't take long for a big dick to turn up. She strips down to a pair of sexy thigh-high stockings and garters, and sucks on that hard cock until her pussy is so dripping wet that she can barely take it anymore! She walks into the stall and jumps up on that hard dick, riding it until he blows a huge load all over her face!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:24:27
FileSize: 2.15 GB

screenshot

Eva_Karera._Hunting_For_Cocks_At_The_Glory_Hole.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 10, 2024 9:20 pm
Eva Karera. Double Penetrating Belgian Booty

Description: Everybody knows that Eva Karera has one of the finest booties in Europe, so we had to fly her out to ZZ HQ and treat her to two of the biggest cocks in the business, Keiran Lee and Manuel Ferrara. She starts off by giving us a little show before having both of those big dicked studs fuck her pretty face and big fake tits. They fuck every one of that busty slut's holes before giving her what she really wants: a hard and deep double penetration! She took both their big cocks like the true professional that she is, and then they covered her lovely face and huge titties in two giant loads of cum!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:31:50
FileSize: 2.81 GB

screenshot

Eva_Karera._Double_Penetrating_Belgian_Booty.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 10, 2024 9:19 pm
Eva Karera. Being Elite and Easy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:23:29
FileSize: 2.07 GB

screenshot

Eva_Karera._Being_Elite_and_Easy.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 10, 2024 9:18 pm
Eva Karera. 16551

Description: Danny met the girl of his dreams, Eva Karera, while traveling in Paris, but the time has come for him to return to the States. It's his last day with the Belgian babe, and he wants to spend all of it with her and her big tits. She meets him in his hotel room to fuck away his last day's waning hours, but she's giving him something special, too: her ass! Eva is so enthralled with Danny and his big American dick that she opens up her asshole to him. If you're not having anal sex, you're not doing it the right way in France! Merci beaucoup.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:32
FileSize: 1.06 GB

screenshot

Eva_Karera._16551.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 10, 2024 7:33 am
Esperanza Gomez Gets Massage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1080x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:22
FileSize: 744.6 MB

screenshot

Esperanza_Gomez_Gets_Massage.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 10, 2024 5:03 am
Emma Butt. Hold The Phone, Not The Moan

Cast: Emma Butt

Description: Emma Butt wants to know why she never sees her stepson, Jordi El Nino Polla, anymore. Is it something she said? Is it something she did? After all, Ms. Butt's day job of working as a phone sex operator does have its perks. For one, she's extremely horny once she's off the clock and hungry for some cock! Emma just wants Jordi to be home more often. Emma Butt takes it upon herself to seduce her stepson and fuck his brains out, that way he'll be around more often for when she's feeling wet and wild!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:08
FileSize: 2.74 GB

screenshot

Emma_Butt._Hold_The_Phone_Not_The_Moan.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 10, 2024 2:32 am
Elvira

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:14
FileSize: 2.71 GB

screenshot

Elvira.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 10, 2024 12:01 am
Elle Alexandra, Allie Haze, Angela Sommers - The Family Therapist

Cast: Elle Alexandra, Allie Haze, Angela Sommers

Description: After Elle Alexandra complains to her dad that her workaholic stepmom Angela Sommers treats her coldly and makes her feel like a nuisance, he sends them both to talk out their issues with a great family therapist Allie Haze. When the girls meet for their therapy session, Elle says she feels neglected by her stepmom, and Angela responds that her career is stressful and she feels underappreciated by Elle. Allie identifies a lack of affection in the relationship, observing that while Angela provides for Elle financially, she's not meeting her emotional needs. The therapist recommends an unconventional but effective technique to help Angela express her affection for Elle. In order to remove the emotional masks we wear during the roles we play, as stepmother/career woman or student/stepdaughter, Allie instructs them to figuratively step out of those roles by literally removing the clothing layers that reinforce those patterns of relating and behaving. 'You want us to get naked?!' Angela is skeptical but willing to do whatever it takes for the sake of her family. In this state of undress, Allie instructs the naked girls to hug. Then kiss on the lips, then kiss with tongue. Allie loves watching families cum together, it brings her so much pleasure as a therapist. When she touches her clients' wet pussies, she can feel they're about to make a breakthrough. The lesbians kiss each other on the pussy lips, and before the session is over, all three girls are tonguing and tribbing their horny pussies till they cum!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:52:44
FileSize: 2.57 GB

screenshot

Elle_Alexandra_Allie_Haze_Angela_Sommers_The_Family_Therapist.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 09, 2024 9:30 pm