Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 27, 2024 3:22 am
Angela Steel - Angela has her ass fucked by a woodsman

Cast: Angela Steel (aka Angie Caramel, Bella Krysta)

Description: French MILF Angela Steel is tied to a tree while Terry chops wood with his ax, but he removes her gag so she can suck his cock, then tears her pantyhose for some raunchy anal sex.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:32:03
FileSize: 1.39 GB

screenshot

Angela_Steel_Angela_has_her_ass_fucked_by_a_woodsman.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 26, 2024 6:58 am
Allison Moore - I Fucked Your Mom

Cast: Allison Moore

Description: Young student gets busted after his college roommate's mother finds a pack of condoms in their room.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:26:56
FileSize: 1.21 GB

screenshot

Allison_Moore_I_Fucked_Your_Mom.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 26, 2024 4:27 am
Alix Lynx

Description: Part One - Mom Knows Best
I like to sneak into the bathroom while my mom showers. She has a smoking hot body and rubs herself down really slow. It's almost like she does it knowing I'm watching her. I go in my room to jerk off thinking about her when she walks in on me. What happened next surprised me. She started saying she does know I watch her in the shower and takes longer ones now because of it. She starts slowing stripping off her towel to show off all over her body to me, saying she knows I like her big tits and that they make my cock hard. She asks me to show it to her and she's shocked to find how much I've "grown". She says mommy wants to help me, and she's about to show me how she knows best.Part Two - Mom Knows Best
I come home late and my mom is made. She was waiting up for me all night and she starts yelling at me. She starts demanding I come over to her and then says I better not have been out with some bitch. She says since she's in a good mood, she wants to put her mouth on my cock and see how much of a load I give her. If I don't give her a huge load like I did the other night, she's going to know I was lying. I can't help but get so hard as soon as she pulls my cock out of my pants! Then she tells me she wants me to fuck her, she lays back and spreads her legs wide open, but then she says first, she wants to show me how to be a grown man..

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:27
FileSize: 900.8 MB

screenshot

Alix_Lynx.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 26, 2024 3:23 am
Alison Tyler - I Am All Mom Needs

Cast: Alison Tyler

Description: PART ONE - I am on my way out, and my mom stops me. She wants me to stay home with her. She explains she knows the only reason buys my age go out is to get girls, she tells me I don't need to do that, she takes off her robe, "they don't have what I have" she says...
PART TWO - It's been over a week since my mom showed me how much better she is than girls my age, but it hasn't happened since. I can't stop thinking about it. Tonight, she comes to my room, she knows I have been jerking off over her over and over everyday, it makes her happy. She tells me we can do it one last time
PART THREE - I can't take no for an answer, I have to have my mom again, nothing compares to what she feels like, the way she does things...

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:33
FileSize: 892.8 MB

screenshot

Alison_Tyler._I_Am_All_Mom_Needs.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 26, 2024 3:22 am
Alison Tyler - Son's Addiction

Cast: Alison Tyler

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:30
FileSize: 838.9 MB

screenshot

Alison_Tyler_Sons_Addiction.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 26, 2024 3:21 am
Alison Tyler - I Hate You

Description: Finally busted this slutty bitch for cheating on my best friend. She's hooking up with dudes in hotel rooms while my friend works his ass off to pay this bitch's rent! I don't know what's bigger: her tits or her attitude. I put her in her place... on her knees sucking my dick!!!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:04
FileSize: 378.3 MB

screenshot

Alison_Tyler_I_Hate_You.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 26, 2024 3:20 am
Alia Janine - MILFstaken Hoe

Description: Sultry MILF Alia Janine was walking to her boyfriends house when she was arrested for prostitution. Alia claims she was improperly arrested because she isn't a hoe. Her bailiff Rodney has her change into her jail attire which looks more cheap then what she was already wearing. Rodney knows the lesbians are going to eat her alive and offers protection for a small price. With him one thing always leads to another and what starts out with looking at her turns into fucking her huge MILF tits and then her sucking on his cock. Before you know it Rodney is balls deep in this foxy MILF's pink succulent pussy. Alia never knew being protected from lesbians could be so arousing! She knows her protecting is guaranteed when she gets a Rodney Blast to her face!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:25:34
FileSize: 573.1 MB

screenshot

Alia_Janine_MILFstaken_Hoe.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 25, 2024 1:23 pm
Alexis Fawx - JMac paints Alexis face

Cast: Alexis Fawx

Description: JMac is painting. Hot blonde Alexis Fawx, 40, is wearing a tight, sexy dress that hugs her curves and stockings. She's touching herself. She crosses her legs. She's awfully decked out for a woman who's watching a room being painted. "Thank you for coming out on such late notice," Alexis says. "Oh, no problem," oblivious JMac says. Alexis's husband was supposed to paint the room, but the lazy fucker never got around to it. "I just thought I'd take matters into my own hands," she says. Turn around, JMac! Turn around! She touches him.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:55
FileSize: 696.5 MB

screenshot

Alexis_Fawx._JMac_paints_Alexis_face.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 25, 2024 10:52 am
Alexis Fawx A Brazzers Christmas Special Part 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:43
FileSize: 3.71 GB

screenshot

Alexis_Fawx._A_Brazzers_Christmas_Special_Part_1.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 25, 2024 8:21 am
Alexis Fawx, Marsha May - Growing up Marsha

Cast: Alexis Fawx, Marsha May

Description: Marsha's stepmother is determined to make a woman out of her yet. She grabs a stud from down the hall and teaches her daughter how to properly suck a cock. The lucky bastard barely lasts six minutes and cums so hard he shoots himself in the face!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:06:46
FileSize: 951.2 MB

screenshot

Alexis_Fawx_Marsha_May._Growing_up_Marsha.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 25, 2024 5:50 am
Alexis Fawx MILF with an attitude, part 2

Description: The MILF is back! She'll have to do more than suck cock to save her daughter this time!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:09:53
FileSize: 309.6 MB

screenshot

Alexis_Fawx_MILF_with_an_attitude_part_2.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 25, 2024 3:20 am
Alexis Fawx - Fierce fawx 2015

Cast: Alexis Fawx, Bret Bradley

Description: Brad and his dad were watching the game and his step mom, Alexis Fawx, just got back from her workout. She was looking hot in that tight outfit. She told Brad she was taking a shower and see stared at him as she walked by. In the bathroom, Alexis undressed and revealed her big tits and juicy ass. She began showering and got all soaped up. She began playing with her soapy pussy. Brad crept into the bathroom and began spying on her and recording video with his phone. After a while, she noticed him and was startled. She told him to put that phone down. She took charge of the situation and had her step son undress. She sucked and fucked his cock. She got her pussy pounded in the shower and got man juice all over her big jugs.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:30:54
FileSize: 2.2 GB

screenshot

Alexis_Fawx_Fierce_fawx_02.11.2015.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 25, 2024 3:19 am
Alexis Fawx & Bailey Brooke - College Dreams

Cast: Alexis Fawx & Bailey Brooke

Description: Bailey loves her boyfriend Danny, but he can't stop staring at their teacher Ms. Fawx. The cute teen doesn't stand a chance against the hot older woman, but lucky for Bailey Ms. Fawx is willing to share. Looks like she's about to give these students a real education.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:35
FileSize: 3.27 GB

screenshot

Alexis_Fawx_Bailey_Brooke._College_Dreams.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 25, 2024 3:18 am
Alexa Tomas - The Hand That Strokes The Doodle

Cast: Alexa Tomas

Description: Latina babe milf Alexa Tomas is a live-in housekeeper currently employed at a beach house used by newlyweds on their honeymoon. She may not speak much English but she's still excellent at signaling just what she wants; in this case, it's Johnny's big, throbbing, freshly married cock - and the more he resists her, the more she wants it.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:43:46
FileSize: 3.83 GB

screenshot

Alexa_Tomas._The_Hand_That_Strokes_The_Doodle.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 24, 2024 7:11 am
Alena Croft - Savoring Alena's Ass

Cast: Alena Croft

Description: Dreamy blonde bombshell Alena Croft is a silky, sexy MILF who is hungry for your cock. Watch as she strips and teases for your viewing pleasure and savor her getting fucked in the ass!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:35:28
FileSize: 3.12 GB

screenshot

Alena_Croft._Savoring_Alenas_Ass.mp4