Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 26, 2023 11:23 am
19 year Old Slut Teaches Anal Fiance How to Serve Daddy / 42533 / 05.09.17

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cherie Deville, Gina Valentina

Roman Nomar find himself in a serious bind when his sexy new bombshell girlfriend Cherie DeVille and tiny little 19 year old slut step-daughter end up in the vacation house at the same time. Cherie is a gorgeous MILF ready to get engaged, but is shocked to find out Ramon is secretly domming his little undisciplined step daughter with hard cock, tight rope suspension, and a strict flogging hand. After spying on Ramon fucking the laziness out of Gina and beating her with her science book in the guest house she reveals her dismay and find herself on the right end of Ramon's dominant hand. Turns out she was as turned on as she was shocked and wants to take a turn as the submissive. Face fucking, hardcore anal, electro punishment, and a strict spanking solidify her commitment to Ramon and builds her jealousy torwards Gina. She confronts the little whore and when she gets sass, drags that little brat into the basement rips her dress off, gives her a good hard spanking, and makes her lick her daddy's cum out of Cherie's ass. Unfortunately for this newly minted mommy dommy, Ramon catches her doling out discipline that isn't hers to give and hands Gina a flogger to get her revenge. Clipping Cherie's greedy cunt shit he fucks her ass good while her teen rival beats her red and then shoves her fist into her new step-mother's gaping ass while her Daddy fucks both their cunts. When it's Gina's turn, bondage, cattle prod and a cream pie finish the session, with Cherie sucking the cum out of her future step-daughter's used up pussy. Double penetration, anal fisting, and ATM seal the new bond between Gina and Cherie.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 01:19:07
FileSize: 867.3 MB

screenshot

Cherie_Deville_SD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 26, 2023 1:35 pm
Cherry - Oral Rhythm Training 2022

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cherry

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:24
FileSize: 903.6 MB

screenshot

Cherry_Oral_Rhythm_Training_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 27, 2023 10:52 am
The Selfish Slave Broken / 39849 / 25.03.16

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cherry Torn, Samantha Hayes

Spoiled little bitch Samantha is driving her Master crazy with bad behavior and an insatiable sexual demand. Well trained Anal Slave Cherry Torn assists in breaking this selfish sex slave down and building her back up into a well oiled submissive slut. Rope Bondage, rough sex, electro torment, canes, clamps, anal punishment, and humiliation prove very effective in training the young wife to serve happily and orgasmically.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:07:32
FileSize: 740.2 MB

screenshot

Cherry_Torn_Samantha_Hayes_The_Selfish_Slave_Broken_SD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 27, 2023 10:54 am
Fiery Red Head in Bondage, Tormented and Cumming like a Whore

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel

Hard bodied vixen, Cheyenne Jewel is back and looking hotter than ever. I don't waste any time getting her tied up and helpless for the suffering. She begins in a standing spread eagle with her neck tied up as well. She is hoisted up on her tip toes and her clothes ripped away. Her skin turns red quickly from the impact and soon after that her pussy is dripping from the attention I give it.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:51:32
FileSize: 564.9 MB

screenshot

Cheyenne_Jewel_SD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 27, 2023 10:56 am
Cheyenne Jewel - How intense can multiple jammed orgasms be to someone? Enough to overwhelm the helpless to tears

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Welcome Cheyenne Jewel to Hogtied. Cheyenne come to the Hogtied basement with a lot of experience in BDSM modeling. She is tough, beautiful and willing to give her soul to you. If you're good enough to take it.
And we are... We grabbed ahold of Cheyenne's soul and ripped orgasm after orgasm out of her until she was a sobbing mess. We took this tough, powerful girl and reduced her to a cumming, crying whore. She wasn't crying because of pain, she was crying because we took her to a place she has never been, a place where her body and brain were helpless to protect her inner sanity.
We blew her defenses away, and made her cum uncontrollably over and over, but somewhere deep inside her, a natural defense mechanism took over and a tear appeared, and then another. A tiny last desperate call for help, a flare sent up so whoever was doing this to her could see and have mercy on her, mercy on her soul...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:19
FileSize: 477.5 MB

screenshot

Cheyenne_Jewel._HD_1.mp4
dead_link_removed
WildAngel
Added: Apr 27, 2023 10:58 am
Christie Stevens, Alina West - Anal Slut Slaves Learn The Quiet Game

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The Master of the House just needs some peace and quiet, a wet sloppy blow job and a clean billiards room. However, minxy little trainee Alina can't stop dragging her chains on the floor and banging the fine china as she cleans, distracting from an otherwise perfect blow job from the busty Christie.Marco leaps to his feet and punish fucks Alina in heavy chain bondage while smothering her in Christie's perfect bound tits. It's clear both his slaves need to learn a lesson about silence and team work. The next scene finds both slaves tied tightly, mouths stretched wide with drool gags, with sound activated electric plugs in their tight holes. If one girl makes a sound, the other's asshole will receive a painful shock and visa versa. The game in easy until Marco begins to use his slaves' pussy and ass in turn, causing groans, which lead to shocks, which lead to screams, and holes clamping pleasurably on his hard cock.Once his slaves learn to get fucked in perfect silence, Marco trains them to respond with perfect begging and verbal on cue. Both hot ladies have their bouncy asses tied tightly and fucked hard while delivering a stream of verbal filth. Once untied they set to work as a team, licking each other's pink pussies until dripping wet and working their Master's cock like true whores. A job well done, they are both laid down silently at the end of the bed while Marco opens his paper back up and enjoys some silence.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:03:19
FileSize: 2.27 GB

screenshot

Christie_Stevens_and_Alina_West_Anal_Slut_Slaves_Learn_The_Quiet_Game_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 27, 2023 11:00 am
Christy's Wet Bottom Belt Whipped for Pool time Naughtiness / Christy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Christy Cutie

Just when Christy thinks she's getting off with a spanking and paddling over Daddy's lap, he orders her to stand up and lay over the edge of the bed. Obediently she pulls her bikini bottoms down to her thighs, perching her bare bottom over the bed. Daddy's belt makes a familiar jingle as it slides through the loops and doubles over in his strong hand. Thick leather explodes across her ass, hard and steady welting her sore bottom. She whimpers and cries as her ass is soundly whipped with Daddy's belt. The powerful impact of each lick reverberates across her thick muscular gluteus and hamstrings as she cries into the bedspread. She is scolded as Daddy reminds her why she is having her bare bottom whipped. The final 20 strokes she thanks Daddy as she counts down through her tears. Approximately 150 severe licks of the belt delivered full force to a bare wet bottom.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:02
FileSize: 857.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot

Christys_Wet_Bottom_Belt_Whipped_for_Pool_time_Naughtiness_HD_1.mp4
Christys_Wet_Bottom_Belt_Whipped_for_Pool_time_Naughtiness_HD_2.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 27, 2023 11:03 am
Cindy Dollar - Flying Hucow

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cindy Dollar

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:58
FileSize: 976.8 MB

screenshot

Cindy_Dollar_Flying_Hucow_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 27, 2023 11:05 am
Cici Rhodes - Prepare To Be Used

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cici Rhodes

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:01:04
FileSize: 678.2 MB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Cici_Rhodes_Prepare_To_Be_Used_HD_1.mp4
Cici_Rhodes_Prepare_To_Be_Used_HD_2.mp4
Cici_Rhodes_Prepare_To_Be_Used_HD_3.mp4
Cici_Rhodes_Prepare_To_Be_Used_HD_4.mp4
Cici_Rhodes_Prepare_To_Be_Used_HD_5.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 27, 2023 12:09 pm
Cindy Dollar - Treadmill Hopping (08-10-2022)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cindy Dollar

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:51
FileSize: 1.37 GB

screenshot

Cindy_Dollar_Treadmill_Hopping_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 28, 2023 10:54 am
Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowgirl Live 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)

She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar. Love the way the head has that tilt. Stretch her up. A little neck play is due. Slide down her panties. For a little sport let her kick them off her feet. Steady her by her tits. Now it's time to ballon those paps. With a leather thong wrap them tightly. Flick them with your finger -- her ballooning nipples are so sensitive. Aw, her makeup is starting to run again. Back to the chair for a new delight. A greased speculum is slid into her tight. Crank it open for a gaze into the dark tunnel haze. Go ahead and imagine what you can. There was some special preparation when we scheduled this CowGirl live feed. The pig gag spreader was one. But nothing could prepare us for what the metalsmith has prepared. A spiked weight dangles between CowGirl's gams to keep her spread while she prances about. She in perched on a platform; legs crossed and bound to it. PD prepares to apply a cream of capsaicin to her nipples and then to the nether. Now her luscious composer is finally shattered. She grimaces and writhes as PD ups the stimulus with a water spray. and blowing through a tube..

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:51:07
FileSize: 1.82 GB

screenshot

Cowgirl_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 28, 2023 2:55 pm
Daisy Layne - Apply Within

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Daisy Layne

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:58:03
FileSize: 630.7 MB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Daisy_Layne_Apply_Within_HD_1.mp4
Daisy_Layne_Apply_Within_HD_2.mp4
Daisy_Layne_Apply_Within_HD_3.mp4
Daisy_Layne_Apply_Within_HD_4.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 28, 2023 5:23 pm
Dakota Marr - No Touching!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Dakota Marr

Being a private dancer is not easy. Guys are always being so touchy. No matter how many times you tell them to keep their hands to themselves they are always putting their hands on you. When OT hired me to come back to his studio he seemed like a respectful enough guy. Wow was I ever wrong about him!When my dance was over he wasn't happy. I guess his logic was that I shouldn't be happy either. He put me in leather cuffs and strapped my legs together. He attached my neck to something above my head with a harsh metal cord. Then he removed my dress. Not by sliding it off. He ripped it from my body.Each position he put me in was harder than the last. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but it started to become more clear. He wanted to punish me for not letting him touch me. What a cruel sadistic prick.I loved every second of it!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:25
FileSize: 2.09 GB

screenshot

Dakota_Marr_No_Touching_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 28, 2023 7:51 pm
Dana DeArmond (5072)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:54:47
FileSize: 657.3 MB

screenshot

Dana_DeArmond_HD.wmv
WildAngel
Added: Apr 29, 2023 12:47 am
Two Gorgeous Blonde Rope Sluts Made to Orgasm in Rough Bondage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Danielle Delaunay And Molly O'Dell

Two for one today on HogTied! These two gorgeous girls are tied, gagged, whipped and made to endure multiple orgasms.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:19:02
FileSize: 2.71 GB

screenshot

DanielleDell_Two_Rope_Sluts_Made_to_Orgasm_in_Rough_Bondage_HD.mp4