WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 18, 2022 12:23 am
Casey Calvert - School Of Submission: Casey Calvert, Day One

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Casey Calvert, The Pope
Genre: Clothespins, Flogging, Fingering, Paddle, Vibrator, BDSM
Performer of the role: Welcome to the first episode in the third installment of Kink's "School of Submission," this time featuring Casey Calvert. S.O.S. is a special, recurring series, consisting of four days of mental and physical torment and challenges. It's not for just anyone. Each subject has petitioned to be here, and has been hand-selected by The Pope. The experience is real. There is no acting. The intent of "School of Submission" is to show this, and to pull back the curtain to show you see the deepest and most personal of experiences of our performers. We begin with an extensive, in-depth interview with Casey. This is a time of self discovery for her, and for The Pope to determine the path she will take over the coming 4 days. Day One is designed to explore the Casey by overwhelming her with pain, mind fucks, and sexual overload. There a very few, if any cuts, to show her fully experiencing the situations she finds herself in, without pause. Casey doesn't enter into this journey with any preconceived notions, except the awareness that The Pope will go to extreme lengths to take her to the next level of her BDSM experience.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 01:28:01
FileSize: 1.61 GB

Download file FJ:
Casey_Calvert_School_Of_Submission_Casey_Calvert_Day_One_The_Pope_Casey_Calvert.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 18, 2022 7:55 am
Casey Calvert - School Of Submission: Casey Calvert, Day Two

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Casey Calvert, The Pope, Christian Wilde
Genre: Pussy Licking, Fingering, Suspension, Cumshots, Deepthroat, Flogging, Blowjob, Vibrator, Hardcore, BDSM, Squirting, Anal, Bondage
Performer of the role: Day Two begins differently for Casey than the first. Today she must endure two Doms at the same time! One is a familiar face, but the other is not-Christian Wilde. She has never met Christian, but knowing that she'll be at the mercy of two men excites her more than she imagines it could. Casey is here to prove to herself that she can go to the next level, and the best way to do that is at the hands of two skilled Doms. The Pope has designed the plan and Christian is there to help execute all of the sadistic torment and fucking that Casey can handle. We begin without bondage to put Casey to the ultimate test and see what she has to offer. She sucks and serves Christian's huge cock like it's the only one in existence, and she does it in a way that proves to Christian that she didn't come to joke around. The day goes long and that big cock fills every hole Casey's got, as she endures two sadists at the same time, and Christian plunges balls deep into her ass for some intense anal. Casey is finally put in a suspension and double teamed until she is so overwhelmed that she barely knows which way is up. Casey is a fucking pro, and gets a hot load of cum as her final reward of the day!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:50:17
FileSize: 3.56 GB

Download file FJ:
Casey_Calvert_School_Of_Submission_Casey_Calvert_The_Pope_Casey_Calvert.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 18, 2022 10:26 am
Casey Calvert - School Of Submission: Casey Calvert, Day Two

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Casey Calvert, The Pope, Christian Wilde
Genre: Deepthroat, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Flogging, Hardcore, Fingering, Squirting, BDSM, Suspension, Vibrator, Bondage, Anal, Cumshots
Performer of the role: Day Two begins differently for Casey than the first. Today she must endure two Doms at the same time! One is a familiar face, but the other is not-Christian Wilde. She has never met Christian, but knowing that she'll be at the mercy of two men excites her more than she imagines it could. Casey is here to prove to herself that she can go to the next level, and the best way to do that is at the hands of two skilled Doms. The Pope has designed the plan and Christian is there to help execute all of the sadistic torment and fucking that Casey can handle. We begin without bondage to put Casey to the ultimate test and see what she has to offer. She sucks and serves Christian's huge cock like it's the only one in existence, and she does it in a way that proves to Christian that she didn't come to joke around. The day goes long and that big cock fills every hole Casey's got, as she endures two sadists at the same time, and Christian plunges balls deep into her ass for some intense anal. Casey is finally put in a suspension and double teamed until she is so overwhelmed that she barely knows which way is up. Casey is a fucking pro, and gets a hot load of cum as her final reward of the day!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:50:17
FileSize: 1.8 GB

Download file FJ:
Casey_Calvert_School_Of_Submission_Casey_Calvert_The_Pope_Casey_Calvert.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 18, 2022 6:00 pm
Charlotte Sartre - Coming Out Swinging With Charlotte Sartre

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Charlotte Sartre, The Pope
Genre: Suspension, Vibrator, BDSM, Dildo, Clover Clamps, Bondage, Fingering, Flogging
Performer of the role: Charlotte Sartre and The Pope don't hold back at all in this intense Hogtied shoot. The day starts with Charlotte in a standing position against a wooden column, with her hands pulled high above her head. The Pope enters and goes straight to work on her flesh, turning it a bright shade of red. He ties her up, one leg at a time, ultimately putting her in a brutal suspension. The torment continues as well as the imposed orgasms! Next, Charlotte is tied up in an extreme predicament position atop a box in the center of the dungeon. The Pope enjoys every bit of her helpless flesh with slapping, groping, and nonstop orgasms. The best way to complete this scene is to turn up the intensity, so Charlotte is lifted up and the box is removed, leaving her in yet another brutal suspension. In the final scene, Charlotte finds herself in an inverted suspension, with her legs spread wide. The Pope administers a severe flogging before fucking her throat and pussy with his dildo. The final orgasms are powerful and squirting - the perfect end to a perfect day!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:44:56
FileSize: 841 MB

Download file FJ:
Charlotte_Sartre_Coming_Out_Swinging_With_Charlotte_Sartre_The_Pope_Charlotte_Sartre.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 19, 2022 1:35 am
Chelsea Pfeiffer, Maci May - Chelsea Pfeiffer in video: Maci's Discipline

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Maci May
Genre: BDSM, Spanking

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:09:11
FileSize: 407.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Chelsea_Pfeiffer_Maci_May.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 19, 2022 6:37 am
Cherry English, Sarah Stern - Cherry Caned In Her Bedroom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Cherry English, Sarah Stern
Genre: Spanking, BDSM
Performer of the role: Once again Cherry finds herself in trouble. Not satisfied that the lecture on tidiness, punctuality and laziness have been absorbed Aunt Sarah resorts to the tried and trusted method of instilling learning in the younger ones. A good hard naked bent over caning. Sure to work every time.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:56
FileSize: 691.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Cherry_English_Sarah_Stern_Cherry_Caned_In_Her_Bedroom_Sarah_Stern_Cherry_English.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 19, 2022 9:08 am
Cherry Torn - HOLE

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Cherry Torn
Genre: Zapper, Fingering, Caning, Bondage, Dildo, Tits Torture, Suspension, BDSM, Anal Play, Whipping, Vibrator
Performer of the role: Cherry Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies. She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next. Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated. This time it's more than just a dildo. Even pleasure becomes torment when applied in the right way and Cherry's already sensitive clit is the right way.

MediaInfo:
Video: 850x478 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:36
FileSize: 903 MB

Download file FJ:
Cherry_Torn_HOLE_Cherry_Torn.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 19, 2022 11:40 am
Cherry Torn, Rain DeGrey & Iona Grace

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Cherry Torn, Rain DeGrey & Iona Grace
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Performer of the role: Today's Hogtied update is a cut above the normal non-feature scenes we release. During our trip to New York, the weather pushed us indoors for one of our shoot days, so we shot this amazing 3 girl scene.
Iona Grace and Rain DeGrey are on their knees, elbows back and their huge breasts tightly bound. Cherry Torn is bound on the ground between them, spread and helpless. We abuse all three girls with floggers and canes. Cherry takes a brutal cane hit to the abs and reels from the impact! Both Iona and Rain take severe pussy floggings and face slaps.
Vibrators make both Rain and Iona cum and cum hard. Orgasm after orgasm is ripped from their suffering bodies. Cherry is then pulled up off the ground in a back breaking Category 5 suspension that is tied to both girls neck ropes. Cherry is arched and pulled to the breaking point, and Iona and Rain's necks are strained and pulled to the limits of endurance. Cherry is then made to cum, and her orgasm struggles bring pain to the other girls as we make Cherry cum and cum hard.
In the end Cherry is pulled up even tighter and all the girls are left to suffer and struggle helplessly in their brutal rope bondage!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:17:22
FileSize: 637.2 MB

Download file FJ:
Cherry_Torn_Rain_DeGrey_Iona_Grace_Cherry_Torn_Rain_DeGrey.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 19, 2022 9:43 pm
Christy Cutie - Spare the Rod, Spoil the Birthday Girl - Christy Cutie Nude Spanking

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Christy Cutie
Genre: Fetish, Spanking, BDSM
Performer of the role: Christy is stripped naked, hands against the wall for a Birthday spanking with a giant strap. Her pretty bottom jiggles with each swat, yelping a the impact. Building intensity as she moans. 24 solid licks of the giant strap, plus one to grow on!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:03:11
FileSize: 119.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Christy_Cutie_Spare_the_Rod.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 20, 2022 12:14 am
Christy Cutie in video: Spring Break

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Christy Cutie
Genre: BDSM, Fetish, Spanking

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:38
FileSize: 557.8 MB

Download file FJ:
Christy_Cutie_in_video_Spring_Break_Christy_Cutie_1.mp4
Christy_Cutie_in_video_Spring_Break_Christy_Cutie_2.mp4

Screenlist
screenshotscreenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 20, 2022 10:19 am
Cowgirl - Cowtest #1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Cowgirl
Genre: Caning, Suspension, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Tits Torture, Cage, Hooded, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, BDSM, Mask, Bondage
Performer of the role: I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:44:39
FileSize: 677.7 MB

Download file FJ:
Cowgirl_Cowtest_1_Cowgirl.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 20, 2022 12:50 pm
Cowgirl - Cowtest #2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Cowgirl
Genre: Tits Torture, Flogging, BDSM, Suspension, Enema, Ball Gag, Bondage, Ring Gag, Anal Play, Dildo
Performer of the role: I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:51:31
FileSize: 783.1 MB

Download file FJ:
Cowgirl_Cowtest_2_Cowgirl.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 20, 2022 3:20 pm
Daisy Ducati, Lydia Black - Afraid And Horny: Daisy Ducati And Lydia Black

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Daisy Ducati, Lydia Black
Genre: Pussy Licking, Rimming, Electrical Play, BDSM, LezDom, Anal, Dildo, Bondage, Stockings, Strapon, Toys, Vibrator, Ass Licking, Lesbian
Performer of the role: We asked Daisy Ducati what she'd like to do to Lydia Black, and her answer was simple "electricity". We pulled out all the stops, and all the toys in our toy chest, to give Daisy a triumphant, and electrifying return to the studio. Lydia Black is zapped, paddled, and stimulated with a violet wand in a partial suspension. Daisy sits on her face while she is restrained with socks and ropes. Lydia endures the extreme settings of the tens unit. This orgasmic day becomes even more so with anal strap-on fucking and an electrified squirting orgasm!!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:00:51
FileSize: 1.11 GB

Download file FJ:
Daisy_Ducati_Daisy_Ducati.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 20, 2022 5:50 pm
Daisy Ducati, Lydia Black - Afraid And Horny: Daisy Ducati And Lydia Black

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Daisy Ducati, Lydia Black
Genre: Bondage, Electrical Play, Lesbian, Stockings, Toys, Rimming, BDSM, Strapon, Anal, Vibrator, Dildo, Pussy Licking, LezDom, Ass Licking
Performer of the role: We asked Daisy Ducati what she'd like to do to Lydia Black, and her answer was simple "electricity". We pulled out all the stops, and all the toys in our toy chest, to give Daisy a triumphant, and electrifying return to the studio. Lydia Black is zapped, paddled, and stimulated with a violet wand in a partial suspension. Daisy sits on her face while she is restrained with socks and ropes. Lydia endures the extreme settings of the tens unit. This orgasmic day becomes even more so with anal strap-on fucking and an electrified squirting orgasm!!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:00:51
FileSize: 4.31 GB

Download file FJ:
Daisy_Ducati_Lydia_Black.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 20, 2022 10:52 pm
Dana In Chains The Fate Of A Naughty Housewife (Domina Hera, Paradise Film)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Dana Delicious, Laura Picasso
Genre: All Sex

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x480 (3:2), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:31:49
FileSize: 801.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Dana_In_Chains_The_Fate_Of_A_Naughty_Housewife_Dana_Delicious_Laura_Picasso_1.mp4
Dana_In_Chains_The_Fate_Of_A_Naughty_Housewife_Dana_Delicious_Laura_Picasso_2.mp4

Screenlist
screenshotscreenshot