Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 25, 2024 2:31 am
Kylie Quinn

Cast: Kylie Quinn
Production date: 17.03.2022
Duration: 00:26:33
Description: My new stepdaughter Kylie Quinn is a total brat. When she casually decides to leave the house with an oversized handbag - on St.Patty's Day - she must've thought I (Jovan Jordan) just fell off the turnip truck. I ask her to show me her bag and lo & behold - a skimpy holiday outfit! I tell her there is no way she is going out like that & it's settled. That is, until she comes back dressed in the tiny outfit. You can almost see her pussy, it's so short! When she tries coming on to me, I get up to leave - but that makes it worse! She sees my bulge and is fascinated by it. She looks so sexy in that outfit, I can't help but let her touch it. She pulls it out & marvels at its size, she can barely wrap her little hand around it as she tries to suck me. I ease her down on my thick dick and her little pussy gets all juicy as it stretches for me. I take her from behind, prying that pussy open with my fat cock as she moans. She is still wearing her knee-high socks as I fuck her to orgasm in missionary. She lets me cum all over her pretty face. Happy St.Patty's!
Size: 311.1 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: SD
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kylie_Quinn.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 24, 2024 11:31 pm
Kyler Quinn - Cock Obsessed Teacher

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:42:21
Size: 327.3 MB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kyler_Quinn_Cock_Obsessed_Teacher.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 24, 2024 8:31 pm
Kristy Black. Booty Cravin' Cutie - Schoolgirl Aces Ass Fingering

Cast: Kristy Black
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:28:23
Size: 1.62 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kristy_Black._Booty_Cravin_Cutie_Schoolgirl_Aces_Ass_Fingering.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 24, 2024 5:29 pm
Krissy Lynn. Vandalize My Tits

Duration: 00:35:01
Description: When busty babe Krissy Lynn got busted vandalizing school property, spray-painting naked ladies all over the place, she got sent to guidance counselor Manuel Ferrara. Krissy had always been a good student before, so Manuel draws on his years of experience to figure out that what she really needs is a little attention! Manuel sucks on her big tits, worshiping those gorgeous jugs until he's rock hard. Krissy sucks and titty fucks his big dick and then spreads her legs so she can take it balls deep in her tight little pink pussy. Finally, Manuel fires off a big load of jizz right between her big tits, and Krissy learns a valuable lesson about respecting other people's property.
Size: 3.06 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Krissy_Lynn._Vandalize_My_Tits.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 24, 2024 2:27 pm
Kortney Kane. Kortney's College Sex Tape

Cast: Kortney Kane
Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:36:35
Description: Kortney Kane had just moved into the dorms at Brazzers Academy, and while she was looking through some of her new roomie's things, she found a camera with a sex tape on it! Seeing that amateur ass in action made her pussy wet, so she started massaging her big tits and rubbing her little clit to get a nice orgasm in before her new roomie showed up. Wouldn't you know it, though, her new roomie came in with her boyfriend Xander before Kortney even got a chance to cum! Sensing how horny Kortney was, her roomie grabbed the camera so she could film Xander fucking that busty slut like she needed. First, Xander ate out Kortney's wet pussy until she was dripping wet, then he fucked her titties and her pretty face until she was moaning with pleasure. Finally, Xander put his fat cock deep into Kortney's tight pussy, fucked her hard, and then came all over her pretty face. Kortney hasn't even had a class yet, and she's already making new friends! Isn't college great?
Size: 310.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kortney_Kane._Kortneys_College_Sex_Tape.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 24, 2024 11:27 am
Kortney Kane. Hot Learning Techniques

Cast: Kortney Kane
Production date: March 15th, 2011
Duration: 00:34:02
Description: Kortney is in her freshman year, she is being tutored by Johnny, a senior. He's determined to convince her that the reason that she's not getting the grades that she deserves is because of the way she is dressed. He decides to show her how to get through school. Kortney will quickly learn that it doesn't matter how much you study, as long as you fuck the right people, you'll get the grades you want
Size: 2.82 GB
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kortney_Kane._Hot_Learning_Techniques.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Apr 24, 2024 8:26 am
Korina Kova. Virtual teacher rewards student

Cast: Korina Kova
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:13:00
Description: This was a custom video but no names were used, I seem like a professional teacher until I ask you to stay after class, I start rewarding you for being so smart and I give you the lesson of your life xxx
Size: 1.43 GB
Extension: mov
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Korina_Kova._VIRTUAL_TEACHER_REWARDS_STUDENT.mov
PolarStar
Added: Apr 24, 2024 5:25 am
Kitty Catherine - Catholic Catherine

Cast: Kitty Catherine
Production date: 2018-11-16
Duration: 01:07:03
Description: There aren't enough Our Fathers and Hail Marys to save Kitty from her penance at Ryan's hands and cock. She's chained to the chair and there's no getting away from her punishment! This little Catholic schoolgirl does everything she can to make Ryan happy, using her mouth and hairy pussy to please him. Her conservative clothes hide a tight little body, including an incredible ass that she knows how to use as she rides Ryan's dick, getting him to pump multiple loads deep inside her!
Size: 2.56 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kitty_Catherine_Catholic_Catherine.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 24, 2024 2:24 am
Kira Kane VooDoo. Sexy Student Kira Kane Gets A Lesson Well Learned By One Huge Cock

Cast: Kira Kane
Production date: Dec 17, 2023
Duration: 00:38:34
Description: Kira Kane isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Her grades are so awful, there's nothing she can academically do to help her situation. So her professor's assistant has a suggestion: use his tool and fuck to pass the class!!!
Size: 440.9 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kira_Kane_VooDoo._Sexy_Student_Kira_Kane_Gets_A_Lesson_Well_Learned_By_One_Huge_Cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 23, 2024 11:27 pm
Kenzie Taylor, Ziggy Star & Jessica Ryan - Free Britney

Cast: Kenzie Taylor, Ziggy Star & Jessica Ryan
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:34:50
Description: Kenzie Taylor portrays famous pop star Britney Spears as her strict father Jack Vegas takes full control of her life and her career. Britney calls out for help, creating the hashtag #FreeBritney to bring attention to her situation. Fans all over the world try to help her, but when super fan Ziggy Star breaks into her house and tries to save her, Jack has her thrown out. Britney loses all hope whe Jack brings in a new manager, Nathan Bronson, who promises to boost her career. but first she has to learn how to properly befriend big producers and executives, starting with Nathan and his big cock!
Size: 1.49 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kenzie_Taylor_Ziggy_Star_Jessica_Ryan_Free_Britney.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 23, 2024 8:22 pm
Kenzi Marie

Production date: 2008
Duration: 00:33:08
Description: Kenzi is on her way to get an expulsion from Mr. Lee's history class. Her attitude is not helping at all. When Mr. Lee tells her she should quit school to get into modeling, she gets turned on and gives Mr. Lee a big tit reward for giving her such a nice compliment.
Size: 325.7 MB
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, WMV2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kenzi_Marie.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Apr 23, 2024 5:22 pm
Kendra Lust. Librarian Needs A Licking

Cast: Kendra Lust
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:39:28
Description: It was just pure luck that Xander Corvus got the inside scoop of how the librarian Kendra's Lust passes the time during her shifts. After discovering Kendra with her legs spread and a vibrator humming away on her clit, Xander decided to dive in there with his tongue and help out. Xander ate that pussy like a starving man, licking her hole and clit, and then thrusting in and out with the vibrator. When they had to stop, that Milf Kendra followed Xander to the shelves, to throw the whole of his cock down her throat. Did anyone in the library overhear Kendra moaning with pleasure as Xander pounded her, or the sound of his balls tapping against her ass with every thrust? Check this wicked public sex scene to find out!
Size: 3.48 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kendra_Lust._Librarian_Needs_A_Licking.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 23, 2024 2:21 pm
Kelly Fox

Cast: Kelly Fox
Production date: 2012
Duration: 00:13:48
Description: Homework is never fun, never as much fun as a purple pleaser!
Kelly likes to have it large with her pussy stuffed with cock or dildo!
Frigging herself in her cotton panties and black fully fashioned nylons is required to get nice n wet, ready for a big cunt full of imitation cock!
Size: 441.9 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kelly_Fox.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Apr 23, 2024 11:20 am
Keira Croft - SchoolGirl Hottie Getting GangBanged

Cast: Keira Croft
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:56:45
Description: Dark Haired Beauty Keira Croft Enjoys an After School Interracial Gang Bang By Horny Studs.
Size: 3.12 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Keira_Croft_SchoolGirl_Hottie_Getting_GangBanged.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 23, 2024 8:18 am
Kayla Paige Nathan Bronson. Ms. Kayla Paige is ready to ride her student's Cock

Cast: Kayla Paige
Production date: Jan 7, 2021
Duration: 00:33:15
Description: Ms. Kayla Paige is having car trouble at the college parking lot so her student, Nathan, helps her out. She will need a mechanic to make her car start up so good thing Nathan's uncle has his own garage. Now she just needs to kill some time until her car can get towed there. Ms. Paige has the perfect idea and young man to help pass the time!
Size: 1.24 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Kayla_Paige_Nathan_Bronson._Ms._Kayla_Paige_is_ready_to_ride_her_students_Cock.mp4