Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 21, 2024 8:04 am
Janet Mason Will Powers. Hot redhead Professor Janet Mason gets to ride on big hard cock in class

Cast: Janet Mason
Production date: Dec 18, 2022
Duration: 00:36:10
Description: Professor Mason won't put up with her TA fucking one of the students. She lets him know that if he's going to fuck around, it's going to be with her...
Size: 413.5 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: SD
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Janet._Hot_redhead_Professor_Janet_Mason_gets_to_ride_on_big_hard_cock_in_class.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 21, 2024 5:03 am
Janet Mason

Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:30:12
Description: Every woman has her fantasies...and here's one of my favorites again! Watch as I play the wife of a host couple for yet another young, handsome, well-built foreign exchange student...this time, from Russia. His name is Pavel and he's only 21 years old (to my 48 years). Pavel is so adorable and young and well-built that I can't resist seducing him one morning while helping to study his English! Lots of flirting, kissing, stroking and....ummmm...a HUGE load of hot, young cum for me after I reach a mind-blowing orgasm on Pavel's super-hard young cock. What woman wouldn't get all hot & bothered by a fantasy like this?
Size: 955.4 MB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Janet_Mason.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 21, 2024 2:03 am
Janet Mason. A Naughty Housewife's Fantasies, Vol. 1 The Young Foreign Exchange Student

Production date: 2011
Duration: 00:39:56
Description: Every woman has her fantasies...and here's a hot one of mine! Watch as I play the wife of a host couple for a young, handsome, well-built (and, as it turns out, also very well-endowed) foreign exchange grad student who pops a HUGE boner as I wake him up to serve him breakfast in his room. Lots of flirting, kissing, stroking lead up to some down & dirty, hot & nasty, sweat-drenched fucking and sucking. This fit young stud is in his sexual prime and has the stamina of a bull, leaving me completely "fucked-out" and buzzing after bringing me to multiple face-contorting, head-popping orgasms. Mmmmm...what woman wouldn't get all hot & bothered by a fantasy like this? I am such a spoiled wife...thanks, hubby, for understanding my insatiable carnal needs so well!
Size: 483.6 MB
Video: 720x480 (3:2), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Janet_Mason._A_Naughty_Housewifes_Fantasies_Vol._1_The_Young_Foreign_Exchange_Student.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 20, 2024 11:20 pm
Isadora M - Young lesbian student is going to have sex with a mature lady

Cast: Isadora M. (51), Tera Link (18 )
Production date: 16-06-2017
Duration: 00:35:48
Description: Horny old and young lesbian couple fooling around.
Size: 1.32 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Isadora_M_Young_lesbian_student_is_going_to_have_sex_with_a_mature_lady.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 20, 2024 8:00 pm
Isabella De Laa - Sultry Schoolgirl Rides Silver Fox

Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:25:54
Description: Saucy brunette schoolgirl Isabella de Laa can't wait to get her hands on an older man in this premium Penthouse film. The teen temptress loves to perch on the kitchen counter and spread her legs so that hunky silver fox Totti can lick that puffy pussy.
Size: 767.1 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Isabella_De_Laa_Sultry_Schoolgirl_Rides_Silver_Fox.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 20, 2024 5:00 pm
Holly Hendrix. Anal Tutor

Cast: Holly Hendrix
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:35:12
Description: Holly can't believe it when her tutor Mr. Lawless starts hitting on her. The truth is, she thinks he's cute too, but she wants to stay a virgin. Lucky for her Mr. Lawless is more than willing to teach Holly how she can have sex without losing her virginity!
Size: 3.1 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Holly_Hendrix._Anal_Tutor.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 20, 2024 1:59 pm
Holly Hendrix - Student Body

Cast: Holly Hendrix
Duration: 00:32:47
Size: 750.6 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Holly_Hendrix_Student_Body.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 20, 2024 10:58 am
Helly Mae Hellfire. No Cock Left Behind

Cast: Helly Mae Hellfire
Duration: 00:42:00
Description: Ramon is having trouble passing Ms. Hellfire's class, but she is willing to tutor him after class to make sure he passes. She has found a technique that helps people to study, so that no student is left behind. By taking off her clothes, she ensures that Ramon will pay attention and if he passes, she has a reward planned.
Size: 2.53 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Helly_Mae_Hellfire._No_Cock_Left_Behind.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 20, 2024 7:57 am
Haley Sweet aucasian, Desk, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Indoor, Missionary, Mr. Lickerbum, Nerd, Nerdy, Petite, Redhead, Schoolgirl, Schoolgirl Outfit, Short, Short Hair, Student, Tattoos, Tee

Cast: Haley Sweet
Production date: 2010
Duration: 00:34:37
Description: I fell asleep during and class and when I woke up the sub Mr. Lickerbum was looking through my pictures. He saw some pretty erotic pics of my and threatened to tell my parent's until I stopped him by stripping down and getting his cock in my mouth. He quickly forgot why he was mad and when I pulled my panties down The look on his face meant I wasn't getting in trouble the rest of the year!
Size: 413.3 MB
HD video type: 540p
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Haley_Sweet_aucasian_Short_Short_Hair_Student_Tattoos_Tee.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Apr 20, 2024 4:56 am
Haley Spades - SheSkipping School Today

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:37:48
Description: Haley is a tiny spoiled brat who doesn't respect her stepdad, Clarke. She doesn't want to go to school, so Clarke has to chase her around the house and prepare her to go. This includes dressing and bathing her, something that makes them come closer.perhaps, too close! As their bond starts changing, the two decide to stay home instead and have a little fun of their own.
Size: 306.6 MB
Video: 856x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Haley_Spades_SheSkipping_School_Today.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 20, 2024 1:54 am
Hadiya Honey Alex Jones. Busty black 18 year old Hadiya Honey gets lessons in fucking from her teacher

Cast: Hadiya Honey
Production date: June 26, 2023
Duration: 00:35:03
Description: Hadiya Honey is feeling down and her favorite teacher notices so he asks her what's wrong. Hadiya is hesitant to talk but eventually opens up and reveals that she is feeling down because her boyfriend told her that she is a bad kisser. Since she is 18 and legal, her teacher offers to give his opinion, so Hadiya kisses him and her teacher lets her know that she is in fact a great kisser! He then asks if she and her boyfriend do anything else and Hadiya lets him know that they fuck, but her boyfriend finishes too early. That's when her teacher offers to give her some of his big cock to show her how a real man fucks. After seeing how big her teacher's cock is Hadiya can't refuse that offer and has him fuck her all over the classroom.
Size: 1.3 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Hadiya._black_18_year_old_Hadiya_Honey_gets_lessons_in_fucking_from_her_teacher.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 19, 2024 11:18 pm
Hadiya Honey Alex Jones. Busty black 18 year old Hadiya Honey gets lessons in fucking from her teacher

Cast: Hadiya Honey
Production date: June 26, 2023
Duration: 00:35:03
Description: Hadiya Honey is feeling down and her favorite teacher notices so he asks her what's wrong. Hadiya is hesitant to talk but eventually opens up and reveals that she is feeling down because her boyfriend told her that she is a bad kisser. Since she is 18 and legal, her teacher offers to give his opinion, so Hadiya kisses him and her teacher lets her know that she is in fact a great kisser! He then asks if she and her boyfriend do anything else and Hadiya lets him know that they fuck, but her boyfriend finishes too early. That's when her teacher offers to give her some of his big cock to show her how a real man fucks. After seeing how big her teacher's cock is Hadiya can't refuse that offer and has him fuck her all over the classroom.
Size: 432.1 MB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Hadiya._black_18_year_old_Hadiya_Honey_gets_lessons_in_fucking_from_her_teacher.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 19, 2024 7:49 pm
Gracie Glam. Student Takes Anal From Older Guy

Cast: Gracie Glam
Duration: 00:38:55
Description: Sexy student Gracie is broke and has no money to have fun. With her beautiful brunette hair cascading down her shoulders she really is hard to resist. Her friend introduces her to a website where she has met a sugar daddy who keeps her entertained. Gracie has nothing to lose and begins an anal adventure with an older Italian guy. She is seduced by his charm and money, but most of all, she is yearning to experience something she has never had before.
Size: 303.7 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Gracie_Glam._Student_Takes_Anal_From_Older_Guy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 19, 2024 4:47 pm
Giselle Palmer - Dressing For The Dean

Cast: Giselle Palmer
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:37:30
Description: When Giselle gets called into Dean Mountain's office for breaking her college's dress code, she can't quite wrap her head around why - her skirt is a full inch longer than last time she got in trouble. Might it have something to do with those cupcake nipple pasties she's wearing?
Size: 303.2 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Giselle_Palmer_Dressing_For_The_Dean.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 19, 2024 1:46 pm
Gigi Allens. Teacher's Revenge

Cast: Gigi Allens
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:24:38
Description: Gigi Allens used to date her student's father. During a parent teacher conference, Gigi does what any rational teacher would do to get back at an ex: she fucks his son.
Size: 2.17 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Gigi_Allens._Teachers_Revenge.mp4