Author
aj143143
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 12, 2009 2:59 am
Guess I'll get started on those 300 posts...
blackschoom
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 12, 2009 3:46 am
ah bummer that they moved her.
andreww770
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 12, 2009 11:37 am
kinda makes sense. They moved the original mega thread, then when this one popped up, it was a matter of time.
So what's this talk about reviewing your posts when you reach 300? Does this mean they are checking to make sure it isn't 300 "thanks" posts or are they going to want people to contributing content. Just want to make sure because I don't want to reach 300 and then find out there's another condition...
cosmicfilter
Poster
Added: Mar 12, 2009 6:55 pm
I believe a mod checks to ensure it is not 300 "thanks" replies.

I honestly had very little "content" posting at 300 (I have a bit more now). I did try to reply with topical comments, and an occasional dab of humor.

From what I can observe, follow the rules and access is likely when you let them know you've passed 300. This seems to be one of the fairest and least crap-laden forums I have found in over a decade of surfing.
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Mar 12, 2009 7:43 pm
Chances are if you do post lots and lots of "thanks" posts you won't make it to 300 posts anyway, not without getting a warning or two. If you get to 300 posts without a warning they'll let you in I'm sure

I was granted access with no fuss at all. I always say thanks and add a topical comment, but can't say I'm a brilliant contributor as the two sites I'm a member of are on the banned list. I do really appreciate everyone posting tho.
noshit
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 12, 2009 8:25 pm
I would think if it counts as a post, it would indeed be a post, since
it doesn't say 300 quality post. I'd hate to have the job of looking
at peoples post count to determine if it was a "qualifiyiing post"
Just like this one, I really havn't said a damn thing, but look at
how many words I used, LOLOLOLOL
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Mar 12, 2009 9:02 pm
No, it doesn't say 300 quality posts, but the rules do say that you can't spam with "thank you" posts. Posts like yours just then are obviously fine, and you have made more of a contribution than you would have had you just said thanks.
Kheylan
Poster
Added: Mar 13, 2009 1:14 am
tbh wrote:
No, it doesn't say 300 quality posts, but the rules do say that you can't spam with "thank you" posts. Posts like yours just then are obviously fine, and you have made more of a contribution than you would have had you just said thanks.

You're right, here's my 200th post, but still is a shame we have to wait for the 300th post, but are rules, i became a member when the first christina thread was all access-all available
Razzler
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 13, 2009 2:21 am
I do not have a problem with trying to achieve 300 posts that are topical or discussion based but it really is so difficuilt to find content to post that has not already been posted. I am also sure that they do not want repost afer repost of pics
Razzler
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 13, 2009 2:35 am
Sorry for the 2 posts straight after each other but I thought this was pertinant to the discussion. I managed to find the two latest sets for Christina and Missy and I do not even think that it is worth continuing this chase. In the Missy set she does not even get topless. My feeling is that these sites are now going backwards. Its like a stripper staring off naked and putting her clothes on. By the middle of the show the interest is gone. They will have to become quite drastic if they want the interst in their sites to take off again.
Werewolf79
Poster
Added: Mar 13, 2009 11:46 am
Wow..Christina does it again! They put these messages on the front page of her site yesterday:

"Set 787: Holy smokes! Christina totally naked!! Unbelievable @$$!!! I know everything is shot weeks if not months in advance but sincerely hope lots of artistic nude shoots like this are in the hopper. I think Christina is great in tastefully done nude photos and videos.

Sam

Holy $#@% !!! Now thats what I call a pictorial!! Total Nudity, upskirt, see through panties!!! and all done with sexiness, class, and uninhibited!!! Best pictorial in four years!! MORE, MORE,MORE!!!"

From those comments you arent assuming she's finally gone totally naked are you? you're fully expecting it!

So I aquire the set (787) in excitment to see her fully nude atlast, and what do I see?

THE SAME OLD BS SHE HAS BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS!

YES! She IS totally naked...but like before she keeps her lower regions covered...and YES there are upskirt pictures...but WITH PANTIES ON.

This has got to be the most blatant example of false advertising from her site yet. If I signed up after reading those posts only to find another huge dissapointment, I would be REALLY peeved.

Anyway, dont hold your breath for getting access to her thread just yet, you arent missing anything at the moment.
mcfp
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 13, 2009 1:22 pm
5 down 294 to go Wink. Simply love that chick
dazdaz
Good Poster
Added: Mar 13, 2009 3:16 pm
Thanks for the info Werewolf79 on set 787 I very nearly re-joined after reading the members (alleged?) feed back on the opening page.

I should have known better.

Daz
noshit
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 13, 2009 3:46 pm
Razzler wrote:
I do not have a problem with trying to achieve 300 posts that are topical or discussion based but it really is so difficuilt to find content to post that has not already been posted. I am also sure that they do not want repost afer repost of pics

I agree with you 100% It's not that it's a pita to post 300
comments, it's just trying find something legitimate to say.
Most of the girls posted, I don't even care for, therefore, I
don't post anything in those posts. There's really only 4 or 5
girls I'm really itnterested in, so that makes it more difficult
to get to 300. There are some forums that I have over
3000 posts in just one year. I come here, seldom post,
and seldom download. I have contributed pics and some
vids in some topics....oh well, I'll get there when I get there.
andreww770
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 14, 2009 2:33 am
"thanks" for clearing it up. I guess the point is, relax and post. Just don't be robotic about what you are saying in an obvious attempt to boost stats.

Woohoo, 100!