Author
NASCARaddicted
Good Poster
Added: Mar 22, 2009 11:05 am
Well, I am not 100% sure, but as far as I can remember, I found her site before she was 18 (yes, it could be around 2001). I always thought: wow, what big boobs. I can't wait until she turns 18 and finally goes topless .... what a big letdown it was to see her still dressed after her 18th birthday

Just think about the huge-bust model Linsey Dawn McKenzie from the UK: in the UK, the legal age for topless erotic pictures is 16. Weeks before her 16th birthday a big newspaper started to post pictures of her in tight tops. On her 16th birthday, just minutes after midnight, she posed for topless pictures for the newspaper)

So Linsey does topless photos just minutes after she became legal in her country, while Christina waited for 6-7 years ... When Linsey was around 25, she already did some lesbian stuff, pink shot, dildo play and a hardcore video with her first husband ....
crazylegs77
Poster
Added: Mar 22, 2009 5:07 pm
google is a wonderful tool for digging up info.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Mar 22, 2009 8:13 pm
I think the difference Lindsey had and still has a serious marketing team behind her NASCARaddicted

Wink
tridune
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 22, 2009 8:47 pm
well this gives me a reason to start posting
mitt000
Poster
Added: Mar 23, 2009 1:47 am
Its more and more difficult to get her stuff Sad
s13envy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 23, 2009 8:31 am
yeah, dont make too many "thanks" posts because apparently i did afterwards my posts took away from my post count. pretty gay if you ask me, but what can ya do?? Rolling Eyes

dont know if i'll ever make it to 300 post or not. I downloaded probably every video and picture set from that last thread and now they are going to cut me off completely. I have to do something Smile
Monkey D. Ruffy
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Mar 23, 2009 2:13 pm
s13envy wrote:
yeah, dont make too many "thanks" posts because apparently i did afterwards my posts took away from my post count. pretty gay if you ask me, but what can ya do?? Rolling Eyes

dont know if i'll ever make it to 300 post or not. I downloaded probably every video and picture set from that last thread and now they are going to cut me off completely. I have to do something Smile

What about sharing instead of leeching?!?

Monkey D. Ruffy
zCoolx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 25, 2009 7:11 pm
In her latest webcam she flashes her cootch for a second, give her alittle more time and she'll show it all.
dallingo
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 25, 2009 10:43 pm
let's cross fingers that we will see some explicit stuff by the end of the year....
Don Knotts
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 04, 2009 11:58 am
dallingo wrote:
let's cross fingers that we will see some explicit stuff by the end of the year....

I guess thats one benefit of a "bad economy."
andreww770
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 05, 2009 6:02 am
zCoolx wrote:
In her latest webcam she flashes her cootch for a second, give her alittle more time and she'll show it all.

omg? That's actually a significant development for this chick.
LesLess
Good Poster
Added: Apr 10, 2009 2:54 am
don't get to excited. It was a web cam and the motion blurred everything quite well.
gukoi
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 18, 2009 10:54 am
i love christina ^^ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
pabjul007
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 21, 2009 6:43 am
me too
0ut0fMind210
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 20, 2011 3:46 am
barebone wrote:
move to 300 club and you won't have this problem ...all is not free on the net

That is the question. What happened to the frequently visited thread. Sometimes threads get deleted and like he asked did it get moved to the "300" forum.
Stuff is "free" on Google.