I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 20, 2006 11:57 am
Video www.btm-videos.com/chantal/index.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/10603933/rcv.zip.html

pass: rcv2006
boumsong
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 20, 2006 1:26 pm
please remove the pic 63 immediately or you will get in trouble.
you have no rights to post it here.

martin // webmaster btm18-roxana
support@btm18-roxana.com
abcxxx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 20, 2006 1:40 pm
Hi Mr Webmaster! Can I ask u what happened to Florence/Jessi website? why is it closed? there will be a new one someday?
thanks
generation
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 20, 2006 2:21 pm
what is this pic number 63 is real or fake pic?? number 63 pic of roxana do not exist on the site roxana18 ...what happened the other's pics of lovely pussy roxana is dead or banned? on roxana site where is the pussy pics of roxana18 please mr webmaster!
boumsong
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 20, 2006 2:22 pm
i closed florence because she is u.n.d.e.r.a.g.e (14) and can´t find a biller for the site.
generation
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 20, 2006 2:32 pm
no answer for roxana please?
generation
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 20, 2006 3:14 pm
where are you webmaster of roxana btm entertainement? where is the others pics of roxana or wendy pussy please? Wink
Dionysus
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 20, 2006 7:49 pm
Generation, if any photos like that of Wendy even existed do you really think he would give them out??? I can't believe you even asked Laughing
generation
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 20, 2006 8:04 pm
i like wendy my brain explode i like everything this girl
hotguy74a
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 28, 2006 1:26 pm
Can some be so kind to repost their Roxana picsets or video to Rapidshare?? All previous posts to rapidshare have been deleted
generation
Respected Poster
Added: May 28, 2006 8:00 pm
wow roxana where are you?? please honey!! help me mens do you have a answer for roxana?site closed or ??? roxana is over 18?
feldman
Respected Poster
Added: May 30, 2006 5:52 pm
Her site (and BTM Alexia) is actually buried in the members section of the BTM 18 site. If you join BTM18, you can see the previews of both those sites, and then I guess you have to join them separately.
spidey
Poster
Added: May 30, 2006 6:10 pm
feldman wrote:
Her site (and BTM Alexia) is actually buried in the members section of the BTM 18 site. If you join BTM18, you can see the previews of both those sites, and then I guess you have to join them separately.

that's a strange tactic to win members Confused

join a site, only to have the chance to join another Question
Dionysus
Respected Poster
Added: May 30, 2006 7:27 pm
As I keep saying, there is probably a good reason why the sites are like that, which is why I wouldn't go around talking too much about the issue. I doubt the webmaster did it just for the hell of it. Sometimes it's better to keep things under your hat.