Author
Sato
VIP club member
Added: Dec 15, 2005 3:38 am
nice model now she have 18
ralphamore
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 16, 2005 11:47 pm
found a few more of her - by the way, the posts are gunna be a little mixed up - thats how they were saved and i cant be arsed to unmix them. She has a germanic look to her dontcha think?

Also - I love her bum! (and want to make love to it Laughing )
Dionysus
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 17, 2005 4:50 am
She's German if I remember correctly (or else she's Austrian). She's one of my favourite models. She's got a cute face and a very sexy bum. J-lo has nothing compared to her Smile Baby got back.
Sato
VIP club member
Added: Dec 18, 2005 10:18 am
is true, nice big ass Smile
we need more close pictures ass in future
FSPMe5
Good Poster
Added: Dec 18, 2005 11:18 am
edit
jejejeje
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 18, 2005 1:20 pm
arse you say?
generation
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 20, 2005 1:49 pm
wow good job is possible you have more of this sensuel girl please you are the best!!! the link btm is closed or what happened of this splendid girl model where is roxana please is possible you post the file in rar format???bye god bless you!
Sato
VIP club member
Added: Dec 20, 2005 6:36 pm
generation wrote:
wow good job is possible you have more of this sensuel girl please you are the best!!! the link btm is closed or what happened of this splendid girl model where is roxana please is possible you post the file in rar format???bye god bless you!

works for me
try this WWW.BTM18.COM
kiwc
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 21, 2005 8:53 am
Hot german girl, She is 16 only, but naturally looked, i have some her sets Wink
Sato
VIP club member
Added: Dec 21, 2005 12:54 pm
kiwc wrote:
Hot german girl, She is 16 only, but naturally looked, i have some her sets Wink

btm says that it has 18 years, for start, makes 3 years that btm says that it has 16, then... Rolling Eyes
homoudont
Poster
Added: Dec 21, 2005 1:36 pm
Very nice thanks for contributing
Dionysus
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 21, 2005 8:01 pm
She looks 18 and her website says she is 18, so why speculate about her age? Absolutely anybody could be reading this board and you might cause problems for her site by suggesting that she isn't 18. Everyone is satisfied that she is 18, so there's no need to question her age.
victor1
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 21, 2005 8:52 pm
Id it just me, but when she smiles she looks pissed Smile Interesting looking gal
generation
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 23, 2005 3:23 pm
WOW INCREDIBLE THIS BEAUTY IS NOW ON BTM18 PLEASE MENS LOOK ON BTM18 LIZA ON THE LINK http://www.btm18-liza.com natural sensuality this girl is fantastic... Laughing MIAM MIAM!!
generation
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 23, 2005 4:45 pm
do you know btmwendy model??? is a normal legal link?? please or is dangerous!! ---------http--://www.btm-wendy///////////