Author
Katalina
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 29, 2023 11:25 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Sammy, Chloe and Bree decided to start off their week long Xmas celebration by exchanging a few gifts among themselves. Sammy received a purple strap on and Bree a shiny glass dildo. The girls were extremely eager to try out their new toys. Chloe was abut to unwrap hers when she felt a hand slide down her panties. Sammy and Bree double teamed Chloe. They took turns licking her ass and fucking her tight pussy with their new dildos.

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:35:11
File Size : 1588Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

screenshot
Caressing_Chloe_-_Sammie_Rhodes,_Bree_Daniels,_Chloe_Lynn.mp4 (1588.5 Mb)
Added: Jun 30, 2023 4:11 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Dani and Cassie met up in the morning for a private yoga session. The girls looked extremely sexy in their hot pants and leg warmers. They started with a few seductive stretches and then proceeded with the yoga workout. After a few poses, Dani slid her hand down Cassie's shorts. She played with Cassie's pussy lips until they were wet and ready. The girls ass and pussy licked each other until they had multiple orgasms.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:31:47
File Size : 1298Mb

screenshot
Caressing_The_Cooch_-_Dani_Daniels,_Elisa_Tiger.mp4 (1299.0 Mb)
Added: Jun 30, 2023 12:56 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: The girls where out in the park riding the cruisers today. They where looking super hot with the short shorts on and showing plenty of skin. After riding around for a while and having some laughs under the sun they head back to the house. One of the hotties cant make it back so its up too the 2 left behind to take care of the carpet munching. These two go right at it once behind close doors, dont miss this hot juicy action.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:33:06
File Size : 1704Mb

screenshot
Cooch_Cruiser_-_Molly_Cavalli,_Rachel_Roxxx,_Chloe_Cane.mp4 (1704.2 Mb)
Added: Jun 30, 2023 5:18 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Dani has herself a smoking hot sex slave all to herself today. She has her tied up and ready to go. She comes up to her and teases her and plays with her sexy lips. She then leads her by her leash over to a more comfortable spot where she really takes full advantage of her slave. You dont want to miss these two hotties with perfect bodies sucking each other dry. Super hot action here, instant classic.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:34:26
File Size : 1391Mb

screenshot
Cum_So_Sweet_-_Dani_Daniels,_Lizz_Tayler.mp4 (1391.3 Mb)
Added: Jul 01, 2023 3:43 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Mellissa wanted to show Sammie and Samantha a few Ballet moves, so she invited them to her studio. After a very erotic warm up, Melissa started to show them some moves. Sammie was more interested in the nice ass that was making her wet. Samantha started to play with her pussy lips that were peaking out from her leotard. The lesson ended early but the pussy licking action went on all afternoon.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:33:48
File Size : 1316Mb

screenshot
Dance_Dance_Dance_-_Sammie_Rhodes,_Melissa_Jacobs.mp4 (1316.0 Mb)
Added: Jul 01, 2023 8:00 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Dani and Eufrat wanted to show Sammie their new sexy outfits that they recently purchased, so they went over to her place. Karlie was especially interested in the girls since she has never tasted them before and was also trying to get the inside scoop from Sammie. After the girls arrived they gossiped and then began to undress with the intent of trying on their new lingerie. The clothing came off but never back on. They had an intense orgy, each of the girls experienced multiple orgasms.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:33:33
File Size : 1448Mb

screenshot
Danis_Delite_-_Sammie_Rhodes,_Dani_Daniels,_Karlie_Montana,_Eufrat_Mai.mp4 (1448.7 Mb)
Added: Jul 01, 2023 1:54 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Shyla and Avril wanted to spend some alone time together so they stayed at a luxurious hotel. They turned off their cell phones and placed the do not disturb sign on the door handle. After settling in, the girls changed into sexy sheer underwear. Shyla and Avril started to passionately kiss in the bathroom and then made their way to the bedroom. Then the girls sensually ass and pussy licked each other until they both had intense orgasms.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:29:22
File Size : 1096Mb

screenshot
Double_Trouble_-_Shyla_Jennings_,_Avrill_Hall.mp4 (1096.8 Mb)
Added: Jul 01, 2023 6:31 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: After a photo shoot with a well known photographer, Sammie and her sexy friends decided to stay on location and enjoy the scenery. Sammie wanted to relax by the waterfall but celeste and two of the other girls were fine in the main pool area

Info file :
Runtime : 00:48:01
File Size : 2218Mb

screenshot
Five_Star_Chicks_-_Malena_Morgan,_Sammie_Rhodes,_Bree_Daniels,_Kirsten_Price,_Hayden_Hawkens.mp4 (2218.5 Mb)
Added: Jul 01, 2023 11:02 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Bree and I needed a good makeup artist, so we called Alexxis. When she arrived my pussy got extremely wet. No one told me that she was such a hot milf. While she was doing my makeup, she told us that she was single and wanted something new in her life. Bree disappeared for a few minutes and then came out of the room naked. Alexxis was shocked but she quickly got over it when i started inching my way towards her bald beaver. We licked and finger fucked her until she had a few orgasms then it was time for her to return the favor.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:40:41
File Size : 1795Mb

screenshot
For_Your_Pleasure_-_Kristen_Cameron,_Brianna_Ray,_Alexis_Fawx.mp4 (1795.1 Mb)
Added: Jul 02, 2023 3:38 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Dani invited her sexy friend Katina over to her place. After the grand tour, the girls went into the bedroom. They passionately kissed before undressing each other. Soon after, Dani had her mouth drenched in pussy juice. She made Katina orgasms multiple times while she was sucking on her clitt. Katina reciprocated by relentlessly tongue fucking Dani's tight little asshole.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:28:55
File Size : 1258Mb

screenshot
Fun_And_Flirty_-_Dani_Daniels,_Karina_White.mp4 (1258.5 Mb)
Added: Jul 02, 2023 8:01 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Adriana invited Malena and Sammie to a picnic at a secluded park. The girls enjoyed good company, fruits and all the pussy they could eat. They had an incredible ass and pussy licking orgy in the park.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:33:22
File Size : 1743Mb

screenshot
Girl_Play_-_Malena_Morgan,_Sammie_Rhodes,_Adriana_Sephora.mp4 (1743.8 Mb)
Added: Jul 02, 2023 1:17 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Lia and two of her beautiful friends hopped on their bikes and went on a spontaneous site seeing excursion. The girls were definitely not prepared for the blazing hot temperature, so after a few minutes of riding up the mountain trail, Avril took off all of her clothing. The rest of the girls followed suit and then they continued riding with their titties bouncing and jiggling all the way up the mountain. The ladies found a place to rest and eventually what was supposed to be a water break turned into a full-fledged pussy and ass licking orgy.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:25:40
File Size : 2107Mb

screenshot
Girl_Talk_-_Shyla_Jennings_,_Cassie_Laine,_Lia_Lor.mp4 (2107.8 Mb)
Added: Jul 02, 2023 5:34 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Shyla finally got Cassie to go on a date with her after several tries. Cassie was just so nervous because Shyla is so beautiful. While on the date, Shyla fed her some desserts and told Cassie how she was going to ravage her body. Cassie could not resist and went home with Shyla. Once they arrived, Shyla pushed Cassie up against the wall, like she promised and began making out with her. Soon after, they were undressed and eating each others luscious pussies and assholes. Shyla put her sweet pussy on Cassies face and got her hot twat and ass munched on. Enjoy.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:32:59
File Size : 1402Mb

screenshot
Girl_Time_-_Shyla_Jennings_,_Cassie_Laine.mp4 (1402.9 Mb)
Added: Jul 03, 2023 8:05 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Malena and Georgia come come early in the morning after a night of clubbing. They can't keep there hands off each other. They barely get through the front door when Malena orders Georgia to get on her knees. Georgia doesn't think twice and soon enough she has a mouthful of Malena. They make their way to the couch where Malena puts Georgias ass in the air, giving her easy access to her ass and pussy. Then they sit with legs spread, look into each others eyes and masturbate till they cum.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:30:33
File Size : 1335Mb

screenshot
Good_Love_-_Malena_Morgan,_Georgia_Jones.mp4 (1335.3 Mb)
Added: Jul 03, 2023 5:29 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Sammie was finally able to introduce Georgia and Andy to each other. After some girl talk, Sammie kissed both of the girls and then had them join her in a three way kiss. Once Andy was comfortable, Sammie and Georgia doubled teamed her. They slid their hands down her pants and started playing with her wet pussy. The girls took the action into the living room where an all out ass and pussy licking orgy ensued.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:27:35
File Size : 1223Mb

screenshot
Hang_Time_-_Sammie_Rhodes,_Andy_San_Dimas,_Georgia_Jones.mp4 (1223.8 Mb)