Author
Katalina
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 08, 2023 3:45 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: The girls were up to no good again and spying on some other girls tanning across the valley. It appeared they started to get a little freaking with the suntan lotion which sparked and few ideas of our own. Malena started her own friskiness with Sammie. Which quickly turned into some kissing. Sammie pushed her way over the the bed and got some hands on action of her own. I don't think they realized how hot it is to spy on others. It always helps when the others are getting down and dirty. Who knew that a simple telescope could provoke such naughtiness. These three super sexy vixens showed what a wet pussy licking good time is. Maybe they were hoping some one was spying on them.

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:28:42
File Size : 1171Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

screenshot
More_Of_Malena_-_Malena_Morgan,_Shyla_Jennings_,_Sammie_Rhodes.mp4 (1171.1 Mb)
Added: Jul 08, 2023 7:52 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Sammy has been studying different massage therapy techniques so she invited her sexy friends over to help her practice. Malena assured Sammy that she would not be able to release the tension from her legs and neck. After getting a massage with warm oil all over her body and an intense pussy rub, Malena was feeling loose and ready for some pussy licking. The girls took turns ass licking and pussy rubbing each other until Sammy took out new shiny silver dildo. Then girls then fucked the new toy until they had multiple orgasms.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:48:22
File Size : 1949Mb

screenshot
More_Please_-_Malena_Morgan,_Sammie_Rhodes,_Riley_Jensen.mp4 (1950.0 Mb)
Added: Jul 08, 2023 12:55 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: It was two weeks since Malena promised Lily she would accompany her to the mall. Lily always had a thing for Malena and thought it was time to make her move. After they got home Lily offered to give Malena a tour of her place and eventual seduce her.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:23:13
File Size : 1103Mb

screenshot
Natural_Beauties_-_Lily_Love,_Malena_Morgan.mp4 (1103.5 Mb)
Added: Jul 08, 2023 5:21 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Kristen invited Sammy, Hayden and Shyla to embark on an all girl hiking trip. The girls walked along the trail enjoying the scenery and each other. Their final destination was a secluded waterfall where upon arrival, Kristen revealed her ulterior motive for having the girls wear minimal clothing. She confessed that she wanted to have an orgy by the waterfall, before she could utter another word, Sammie took off her panties and began rubbing her pussy. The girls did it all from pussy licking to ass licking, Hayden also took out some dildos from her backpack which elevated the orgy to another level.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:38:49
File Size : 2280Mb

screenshot
Naughty_By_Nature_-_Shyla_Jennings_,_Sammie_Rhodes,_Kirsten_Price,_Hayden_Winters.mp4 (2280.1 Mb)
Added: Jul 08, 2023 10:27 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Malena was giving Natasha a yoga lesson. They were looking very hot in those tiny short. They were in the middle of the session when Malena began undressing Natasha so they could stretch better. Soon after, they were making out and feeling up each others luscious bodies. They licked each others pussies and Malena finger fucked Natasha nicely. It was a great yoga session.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:34:59
File Size : 2100Mb

screenshot
Naughty_Natasha_-_Malena_Morgan,_Natasha_Malkova.mp4 (2100.2 Mb)
Added: Jul 09, 2023 4:04 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: The girls had a wild night out and needed to rest. They crashed for what they thought was a few minutes but a couple of hours passed. When they woke up from their beauty sleep, Sammie bashfully confessed that she had a wet dream. Lux was feeling groggy and did not understand what Sammie was talking about so she made some coffee. After they each had a cup of joe, the girls reenacted the wet dream which started outdoors with some titty sucking and ended with them on the bed ass licking.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:30:36
File Size : 1302Mb

screenshot
Naughty_Nice_-_Sammie_Rhodes,_Lux_Kassidy,_Natalie_Nice.mp4 (1302.2 Mb)
Added: Jul 09, 2023 7:48 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Sammie and Celeste were anxiously awaiting for Saraah to arrive from Miami. They had a few activities planned for the entire day but the flight was delayed and Saraah arrived extremely late. Sammie then decided to stay home with the girls and catch up while soaking in the hot tub. After some girl talk, the bikinis came off and some serious welcome back pussy and ass licking ensued.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:29:21
File Size : 1588Mb

screenshot
Night_Cap_-_Sammie_Rhodes,_Sarah_Vandella.mp4 (1589.0 Mb)
Added: Jul 09, 2023 1:12 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Molly and Sinndy engaged in a high stakes match of billiards. Molly racked the balls and revealed her awesome rack in a feeble attempt to distract Sinndy, and cause a bad break. Sinndy was on her A game, she won the match with ease. She had molly lick her pussy and ass right on top of the pool table. After smearing pussy juice all over Molly's face, Sinndy put on a strap on dildo and fucked her senseless. She had Molly screaming and speaking in tongues.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:43:58
File Size : 1868Mb

screenshot
Nine_Ball_-_Molly_Cavalli,_Sinn_Sage.mp4 (1868.7 Mb)
Added: Jul 09, 2023 5:21 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Karlie had a boxing ring available to her for a few hours, so she invited Sammie and a couple of friends. The girls decided to spice up their fight club by drenching the ring with baby oil. After a couple of one on one matches they formed teams. In a matter of minutes the girls were all oiled up, naked and licking pussy.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:32:00
File Size : 1798Mb

screenshot
Oil_Rumble_-_Sammie_Rhodes,_Karlie_Montana,_Rilee_Marks.mp4 (1798.1 Mb)
Added: Jul 09, 2023 10:38 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Molly had a wild party the night before and she needed help cleaning. Eufrat volunteered to help since all the other girls decided to go to the mall instead. After removing a feeble attempt of graffiti from the walls, Eufrat started to seduce Molly. Molly opened her legs and welcomed a long wet tongue in her pussy. The girls enjoyed multiple orgasms before finishing the clean up job.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:37:34
File Size : 1905Mb

screenshot
Paint_And_Pussy_-_Molly_Cavalli,_Eufrat_Mai.mp4 (1905.7 Mb)
Added: Jul 10, 2023 4:05 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Alyssa is hanging around in her lingerie with Cassie. Cassie is not very experienced with girls but is super curios. They are both totally turning each other on and its not long before they are in full make out with hands all over. Cassie is not too shy once Alyssa has her face buried in her pussy. Dont miss out on all the awesome carpet munching going on.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:30:12
File Size : 1219Mb

screenshot
Pair_Of_Pussy_-_Alyssa_Reece,_Cassie_Laine.mp4 (1219.3 Mb)
Added: Jul 10, 2023 7:51 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Jayden invited Sammie and Celeste to her secret hideaway. A mountain top house overlooking the forest. The girls were secluded and free to sunbathe naked. After a few minutes, Sammie could no longer resist playing with Jaydens bald beaver. Celeste massaged her hard nipples and also watched the girls before joining them. Sammie initiated the ass licking. Eventually all the girls had multiple assgasms from the superb rimjobs that they gave each other.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:26:18
File Size : 1287Mb

screenshot
Patio_Party_-_Sammie_Rhodes,_Jayden_Cole.mp4 (1287.4 Mb)
Added: Jul 10, 2023 1:05 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Lux was house sitting for a couple days, so she invited a few of the girls over for some fun. When Sammie arrived, Lux was no where to be found. Hana and Sammie heard faint moaning coming from the master bedroom, so they went to investigate. When they opened the door they saw Lux tongue deep in pussy. After surprising them, the girls joined in and had an all out orgy.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:29:43
File Size : 1296Mb

screenshot
Perfect_Pairing_-_Sammie_Rhodes,_Dani_Daniels,_Hana_Black,_Lux_Kassidy.mp4 (1296.9 Mb)
Added: Jul 10, 2023 5:27 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Bree and Olivia went to the park to have a picnic. Bree conveniently picked a secluded area to setup her basket full goodies. After some small talk, the girls started kissing and titty licking. They eventually fingered and tongue fucked each other until they had a few orgasms.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:32:41
File Size : 1840Mb

screenshot
Picnic_Pussy_-_Brianna_Ray,_Olivia_Sinclair.mp4 (1840.8 Mb)
Added: Jul 11, 2023 4:35 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Alexis and Brett seduced Sammie, took off her clothing and then tied her hands together. They teased and made her beg for a minutes before double teaming her sweet tight pussy. After having a taste of Sammie, the girls made her lick and tongue fuck both

Info file :
Runtime : 00:33:32
File Size : 1396Mb

screenshot
Play_Things_-_Sammie_Rhodes,_Brett_Rossi,_Alexis_Ford.mp4 (1396.8 Mb)