Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 19, 2024 4:22 pm
I Love Big Toys 34 | 1.36 GB

screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actress: Chanel Preston, Rosalie Ruiz, Jessi Palmer, Ashlynn Leigh, Kimber Kay, Natalia Rogue
Year: 2011

Duration: 02:59:59
Video type: 320p
Video Format: AVI
FileSize: 1.36 GB
Extension: avi || Resolution: 576x320 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

In this 34th installment, Mario Rossi has yet again awarded 6 lucky girls the opportunity of a lifetime - to fuck themselves sill with the biggest toys imaginable! Rosalie Ruiz, Chanel Preston, Natalia Rogue, Ashlynn Leigh, Kimber Kane, and Jessi Palmer are ready to show you that their cunts have what it takes. So who's afraid of the big bad toy? They're not!

I_Love_Big_Toys_34_1.avi
I_Love_Big_Toys_34_2.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 19, 2024 4:39 pm
I Don't Like Boys | 1.86 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Asa Akira, Jayden Jaymes, London Keyes, Samantha Saint, Natasha Nice, Britney Amber, Isis Taylor, Victoria White, Jayden Cole, Diamond Kitty, Evelyn Lin
Year: 2014

Duration: 01:48:15
Video type: 402p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.86 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 720x402 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

They love the company of other women, they know they'll be well taken care of, they feel like they're in good hands... And they love to exclude men and leave us to watch!

I_Dont_Like_Boys.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 19, 2024 5:51 pm
India Summer & Her Girlfriends 2 | 2.83 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: India Summer, Romi Rain, Anissa Kate, Tanya Tate, Darla Crane, Jessica Bangkok, Andy San Dimas, Brooklyn Lee, Adriana Sephora, Aryana Augustine
Year: 2019

Duration: 04:00:09
Video type: 540p
FileSize: 2.83 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.861 fps || Format AVC

Join India and 10 of her girlfriends in 8 hot girl/girl scenes! For fine folks with good hearts and curious minds!

India_Summer_Her_Girlfriends_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 19, 2024 7:14 pm
Incestes lesbiens 1&2 | 1.74 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Year: 1991

Duration: 02:39:01
Video type: 480p
FileSize: 1.74 GB
Extension: avi || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Part 1 of a 2-part series has a mother getting all-too-close to daughter for some toy time. Mom then plays with her friend Joy Karins and daughter sees them and is taken aback but turned on. Joy eventually has her way with daughter while the second daughter takes advantage of Mom pollside at the end.

Incestes_lesbiens_12_1.avi
Incestes_lesbiens_12_2.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 19, 2024 7:35 pm
I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It #9 | 1.72 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Actress: Aaliyah Love, Kenzie Reeves, Sasha Heart, Jane Wilde, Pristine Edge, Luna Rival, Krissy Lynn, Lauren Phillips
Year: 2018

Duration: 01:45:24
Video type: 544p
FileSize: 1.72 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x544 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

All she needed was one taste.One lick and my pussy became drenched with girly goo!

I_Kissed_A_Girl_And_I_Liked_It_9_1.mp4
I_Kissed_A_Girl_And_I_Liked_It_9_2.mp4
I_Kissed_A_Girl_And_I_Liked_It_9_3.mp4
I_Kissed_A_Girl_And_I_Liked_It_9_4.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 19, 2024 7:37 pm
I Love My Blonde Step Mommy | 1.55 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress
Teagan Summers
Daisy Layne, Ginger Lynn, Odette De La Croix, Ally Kay, Kimmy Olsen, Crystal Jewels, Ava Delanie
Year: 2015

Duration: 02:19:08
Video type: 404p
FileSize: 1.55 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 720x404 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

My step mom is so hot and I don't feel weird saying that. She's one of the hottest blondes I have ever seen and I really want to fuck her. Lucky for me, she wants to fuck me too, we just have to keep our sex life a secret from everyone else!!

I_Love_My_Blonde_Step_Mommy.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 20, 2024 5:49 pm
KissMe Girl Vol. 14 | 2.13 GB

screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actress: Remy LaCroix, Annika Albrite, Georgia Jones, Holly Michaels, Katie St. Ives, Lily Labeau ,Riley Reid, Vicki Chase
Year: 2013

Duration: 02:55:00
FileSize: 2.13 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 852x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

It's time to kiss the girls! And I have to ask you - who doesn't enjoy seeing two beautiful girls kissing, petting and showing each other the passion that only another women can truly understand and feel!
This two disc set features plenty of girls (such as beautiful cover girls Holly & Riley) in sizzling softcore scenes featuring plenty of nudity and sensual mouth-to-mouth contact!
Scene 1. Katie St. Ives, Remy LaCroix
Scene 2. Lily Labeau, Vicki Chase
Scene 3. Holly Michaels, Riley Reid
Scene 4. Annika Albrite, Georgia Jones

KissMe_Girl_Vol._14_1.mp4
KissMe_Girl_Vol._14_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 20, 2024 5:51 pm
Island Girls. Brad Armstrong | 799.3 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Angel Cassidy, Brad Armstrong, Faith Adams, Felecia, Jessica Drake, Jessica Jaymes, Kaylani Lei, Nicole Loren, Stormy Daniels, Sydnee Steele, Tanya Danielle, Teanna Kai
Year: 2003

Duration: 01:17:02
Video type: 240p
Video Format: MPEG-PS
FileSize: 799.3 MB
Extension: mpg || Resolution: 352x240 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format MPEG Video

Step behind the camera and find out what happens when beautiful women go away on location and have only each other for entertainment...

Island_Girls._Brad_Armstrong.mpg
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 20, 2024 5:53 pm
Jenna Sativa Sex Goddess | 1.72 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Actress
Jenna Sativa
Chanel Preston
Maya Kendrick
Charlotte Stokely
Year: 2018

Duration: 01:34:01
Video type: 576p
Video Format: Matroska
FileSize: 1.72 GB
Extension: mkv || Resolution: 1024x576 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Jenna_Sativa_Sex_Goddess_1.mkv
Jenna_Sativa_Sex_Goddess_2.mkv
Jenna_Sativa_Sex_Goddess_3.mkv
Jenna_Sativa_Sex_Goddess_4.mkv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 20, 2024 5:55 pm
Jennifer Ate | 1.37 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Alex Jordan, Alexis DeVell, Jeanna Fine, Kiss, Melanie Moore, P.J. Sparxx, Paula Price, Porsche Lynn, Serenity
Year: 1992

Duration: 01:27:00
Video type: 448p
FileSize: 1.37 GB
Extension: avi || Resolution: 592x448 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

A Feast For The Senses. Wicked Pictures and Director Jim Enright team up to bring you this classic tale. Girl meets girl. Girl eats girl. Several friends show up. Everyone collapses in a heap. Who could ask for more? This all-girl Extravaganza, with a touch of the macabre will have you squirming on your Ouija Board. Yes Jennifer, dreams do come true. Bon Appetit.

Jennifer_Ate.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 20, 2024 5:57 pm
Juicy Licks Vol. 22 | 1.7 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Actress: Bella Rolland, Chloe Cherry, Luna Star, Nicolette Shea, Kiara Cole, Gia Milana, Molly Stewart, Katya Rodriguez, Diana Grace
Year: 2022

Duration: 02:28:27
FileSize: 1.7 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Nicolette's bachelorette party just ended, and she and her maid of honor Chloe are winding down after a crazy night of club-hopping. It's busty Nicolette's last night as a single lady and Chloe wants to give her one final gift before she ties the knot. Good vibes are in the air, and Nicolette is happy to spend one more night getting even closer to her best friend.
<Katya Rodriguez is a flatterer. She rides for her girls. When Kiara is feeling down, Katya decides to hold an intimate indoor camping trip! Nothing like two girls, a tent, some ambient lighting, maybe a few photos to capture the moment. And there's only one way to reward such a sweet gesture. Right?Molly, nobody wants you to control yourself. Not your diary, not yourself, and certainly not Diana. All we want is for you to give in to your desires and rip off her dress, spread her legs apart, and plant your gorgeous mouth on Diana's wet, yearning lips. Slide that tongue along her clit, fondle her tits as she moans your name. Give in to desire, temptation, lust. Make it memorable and we'll record it for posterity. Her perky nipples between your teeth in the softest bite will make it worth the risk.Is the dress black and purple or yellow and gold? Do you hear yanny or laurel? Is the dancer spinning left or right? Is Luna licking her OWN pussy?! Here's an interesting optical illusion with a sexy little twist, utilizing two of the hottest Latina stars in the industry. Luna Star. Gia Milana. Entwined together, moaning, gasping, sliding tongues between eager lips. Wet. Smooth. Dripping. Quiveringů How long will each girl last before moaning in ecstasy from this twisted position?Have you ever wondered what dancers get up to behind the scenes? Well, you're about to find out. Because as it turns out, Bella Rolland and Molly Steward find each other's smoking hot bodies as sexy as everyone else does. Sultry and smoky, these fit girls get it on with some serious energy. You're not going to want to miss out on this private show - a first hand glance at what goes on behind the scenes.

Juicy_Licks_Vol._22_1.mp4
Juicy_Licks_Vol._22_2.mp4
Juicy_Licks_Vol._22_3.mp4
Juicy_Licks_Vol._22_4.mp4
Juicy_Licks_Vol._22_5.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 20, 2024 6:00 pm
Julia Ann Lesbian MILF Magnet | 1.22 GB

screenshot

Actress: Julia Ann, Samantha Ryan, Eva Angelina, Taryn Thomas, Amy Ried, Kristal Summers, Deauxma, Natasha Skinski, Lana Phoenix
Year: 2013

Duration: 01:31:55
FileSize: 1.22 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 852x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

The Chest-Blessed Milf Julia Ann leads the pack with 100% girl-on-girl action! Horny Lesbians show you just how much they love to get down and dirty when the boys aren't around. No quivering hole goes unexplored!

Julia_Ann_Lesbian_MILF_Magnet_1.mp4
Julia_Ann_Lesbian_MILF_Magnet_2.mp4
Julia_Ann_Lesbian_MILF_Magnet_3.mp4
Julia_Ann_Lesbian_MILF_Magnet_4.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 20, 2024 6:02 pm
Junge Goren Gestehen Ihre Versauten Triebe | 699.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Year: 2011

Duration: 01:56:33
Video type: 432p
FileSize: 699.3 MB
Extension: avi || Resolution: 576x432 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Junge_Goren_Gestehen_Ihre_Versauten_Triebe.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 21, 2024 6:40 pm
Lesbian Anal Workout 2 | 1.35 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Paige Owens, Emily Willis, Brooke Beretta, London River, Crystal Rush, Ember Snow, Krissy Lynn, Rina Ellis
Year: 2019

Duration: 02:10:53
Video type: 406p
FileSize: 1.35 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 720x406 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Things are about to get hotter than ever! Lesbian X brings you Lesbian Anal?Workout Vol. 2, focusing on stunning lesbians getting their workout in and? indulging in the deepest lesbian anal sex! Starring an all-star cast of the hottest girls in the industry, it's about to get heated. Exploding with multiple anal orgasms, this is a Lesbian X release you won't want to miss!

Lesbian_Anal_Workout_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 21, 2024 6:42 pm
Lesbian Babysitters Teens Love MILFS | 1.15 GB

screenshot

Actress: Adira Allure, Kamryn Jayde, Karma Rx, Kasey Warner, Kayla Paige, Silvia Saige, Sinn Sage, Winter Jade
Year: 2020

Duration: 01:40:30
FileSize: 1.15 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Every woman could use some extra help around the house, and young babysitters are always happy to oblige. Third Degree Films brings you Lesbian Babysitters, full of budding trust and blossoming relationships between busy mature women and darling girls. These four scenes bring out the best in these beautiful sensual women as they go deeper into feminine love than ever before!

Lesbian_Babysitters_Teens_Love_MILFS_1.mp4
Lesbian_Babysitters_Teens_Love_MILFS_2.mp4
Lesbian_Babysitters_Teens_Love_MILFS_3.mp4
Lesbian_Babysitters_Teens_Love_MILFS_4.mp4