Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 24, 2024 1:24 am
Lezcuties 6 | 1.37 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actress
Kelly, Meadow, Zuleika, Breanna, Sunny, Abigeil, Charlene, Denise, Irina, Laki, Eileen, Lis, AlizaLilja
Year: 2006

Duration: 02:53:19
Video type: 352p
Video Format: AVI
FileSize: 1.37 GB
Extension: avi || Resolution: 480x352 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Lezcuties_6_1.avi
Lezcuties_6_2.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 24, 2024 3:55 am
Lezperiment | 2.51 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Actress: Kira Queen, Silvia Dellai, Katrin Tequila, Anastasia Doll, Loren Strawberry, Ashley Woods
Year: 2022

Duration: 02:00:11
Video type: 540p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 2.51 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

"Oh shit, there isn't a hard dick in sight for these sluts in any fields or roads. Then they have to spoil each other and soon they are experimenting with fingering, cunnilingus, dildo fucking and anal kinky games. All together it is a very horny ""Lezperiment""!"

Lezperiment_1.mp4
Lezperiment_2.mp4
Lezperiment_3.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 24, 2024 6:27 am
Lia's First Time | 2.69 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Ashlyn Rae, Tiffany Star, Jasmine Delatori, Lia, Zoe Britton, Heather Carolin, Brynn Tyler, Sadie West, Chloe James, Taylor Vixen
Year: 2010

Duration: 02:52:26
Video type: 480p
FileSize: 2.69 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

She's the first new Vivid Girl with a million hits! Lia, from lia19.com, one of the most visited solo sites on the web, is doing her first hardcore lesbian scenes! She's with her favorite, all-natural, fresh, young girlfriends, and guess what? They brought toys! Watch Lia get down 19 ways from Sunday, in this B. Skow sex-crazed pussy fest!Also, there is a bonus scene and Lia's First time Behind the Scenes.

Lias_First_Time.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 24, 2024 8:58 am
Lick It Good 8 | 1.88 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Actress: Kali Roses, Zoey Monroe, Anastasia Brokelyn, Katana Kombat, Molly Stewart, Leah Lee, Sicilia Crane, Carolina Abril, Marilyn Crystal

Duration: 02:43:26
FileSize: 1.88 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Lick_It_Good_8_1.mp4
Lick_It_Good_8_2.mp4
Lick_It_Good_8_3.mp4
Lick_It_Good_8_4.mp4
Lick_It_Good_8_5.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 24, 2024 7:26 pm
Licked In My Luxurious Lingerie | 2.07 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Actress: Chelsea Sax, Jasmine Black, Charley Green, Diana Doll, Gemma Massey, India, Jamie Brooks, Nicole Lauren, Passion
Year: 2019

Duration: 01:37:38
FileSize: 2.07 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Licked In My Luxurious Lingerie features horny pussies that get in your face! These hotties are all dolled up in sexy lingerie and ready to please! If you think women like to put on sexy lingerie for men, just wait to see how decked out they get to have their pussy licked by another hot lesbian!

Licked_In_My_Luxurious_Lingerie_1.mp4
Licked_In_My_Luxurious_Lingerie_2.mp4
Licked_In_My_Luxurious_Lingerie_3.mp4
Licked_In_My_Luxurious_Lingerie_4.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 24, 2024 7:28 pm
Lily Cade's Live Nerd Girls 2 | 1.42 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Missy Martinez, Justine Joli, Amber Rayne, Jodi Taylor, Pepper Kester, AnnaBelle Lee, Thelma Sleaze, Lily Cade
Year: 2014

Duration: 02:36:56
Video type: 400p
FileSize: 1.42 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 720x400 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Lily_Cades_Live_Nerd_Girls_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 24, 2024 7:30 pm
Lipstick & Pussy Lips #3 | 1.36 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actress: Allysin Chaynes, Katrina Rosebud, Morgan Jericho, Nadia Foster, Roxy Jezel, Sabrina Jade
Year: 2009

Duration: 01:44:38
Video type: 432p
FileSize: 1.36 GB
Extension: avi || Resolution: 576x432 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Lipstick_Pussy_Lips_3_1.avi
Lipstick_Pussy_Lips_3_2.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 24, 2024 7:32 pm
Love Match | 806.7 MB

screenshot

Actress: Anissa Kate, Erica Fontes, Ava Courcelles, Jimena Lago, Ena Sweet, Talia Mint
Year: 2015

Duration: 01:32:21
Video type: 396p
FileSize: 806.7 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 704x396 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

In an exciting first, the script for "Love Match" was written entirely by a Viv Thomas fan. The erotic tale starts with Erica Fontes proposing marriage to Anissa Kate. Although Anissa accepts, it becomes clear she is having doubts when gorgeous Talia Mint visits, and Anissa pulls her into a passionate clinch. Talia is vocal in her enjoyment as Anissa's tongue flicks rapidly over her hot pink folds. Talia sucks on Anissa's big breasts and kisses her way down to her pussy, eating her enthusiastically. They entwine and grind to a sticky mutual climax. Can Anissa's engagement survive this infidelity? Meanwhile, Ena Sweet's relationship with Jimena Lago is thrown into turmoil when she receives a wedding invitation from Anissa, her ex-girlfriend. An argument leads to sweet make-up sex, Jimena giggling with pleasure as Ena eats and fingers her. Ena straddles Jimena's face, riding hard, but the mood between the lovers shifts again, as she rubs herself to orgasm and then abruptly dismounts, leaving Jimena to masturbate to a lonely climax. Seamstress Ava Courcelles notices her assistant Jimena's sad mood as they are measuring Anissa for alterations to her wedding dress. Ava's hug of consolation turns amorous as she slides her hand inside Jimena's panties to rub her pussy, then pulls her panties down around her ankles to lick her to an orgasm. Ava bends over the table and Jimena spreads her peachy ass cheeks and fingers her pussy until she is squealing in uncontrollable ecstasy. As Anissa gets dressed up in her sexy white lingerie and stockings for her wedding day. Erica proclaims her love. The busty beauties touch and stroke each other continually, Erica sucking Anissa's nipples and eating her skillfully. Anissa devours Erica's pierced pussy and then moves onto her knees for Erica to lick her ass. They finish in scissors, gazing lovingly into each other's eyes as they rub to a simultaneous orgasm. It seems their "Love Match" is destined for success after all.

Love_Match_1.mp4
Love_Match_2.mp4
Love_Match_3.mp4
Love_Match_4.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 24, 2024 9:35 pm
Maid To Seduce | 1.6 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress
Eufrat (aka Jane Fertik, Euphrates, Eufrat Mai, Judith Eufrat, Eufrat Tenka, Jana, Monique, Janette)
Beata Undine (aka Beatrice, Beata, Ezma)
Tess Lyndon (aka Tess, Tess B, Tess C)
Viola (aka Viola Bailey, Viola Baileys, Violetta Banks, Viola Paige, Vanea H.)
Nisha (aka Danna Ray, Iva, Ksenia Nubiles, Ksenija, Ksenija A, Ksenija E, Nisha, Nishe, Roxana A)
Patricia Patritcy (aka Patritcy A, Sonja, Patricya L., Patricia, Maria Pie, Merry Pie)
Juliet (aka Aurelika, Juliet R., Juliet J., Vlada H., Veronika)

Duration: 01:34:20
Video type: 576p
Video Format: Matroska
FileSize: 1.6 GB
Extension: mkv || Resolution: 1024x576 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Maid_To_Seduce.mkv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 25, 2024 12:07 am
Major Exposure | 851.4 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Year: 1995

Duration: 01:28:38
FileSize: 851.4 MB
Extension: avi || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Scene 1. Dru Berrymore, Kelli Thomas
Scene 2. Skye Blue
Scene 3. Dru Berrymore, Kelli Thomas
Scene 4. Brooke Waters
Scene 5. Skye Blue, Summer Cummings
Scene 6. Brooke Waters, Kim Chambers, Teri Diver

Major_Exposure.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 25, 2024 2:38 am
Make Me Cum Please | 2.4 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Cindy Hope, Kissy, Blue Angel, Caty Cambel, Lulu Martinez, Zuzana Z., Eve Smile, Gina, Esmeralda, Mya Diamond, Debbie White, Eve Angel, Jo, Black Angelica
Year: 2009

Duration: 02:42:45
Video Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 2.4 GB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 848x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Let me experience the most amazing feeling that only you can give me. your soft lips... Your silky smooth skin... The scent of your perfume... I want you to touch me softly, hold me gently, and kiss me all over. Come closer... and show me the passion that I have been longing for. Make me cum... Please!

Make_Me_Cum_Please.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 25, 2024 8:14 pm
Mothers & Stepdaughters | 3.55 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actress: Kenzie Reeves, Eliza Ibarra, Lily Larimar, London River, Bunny Madison, Ashley Fires, Delilah Day, Helena Locke

Duration: 02:49:59
FileSize: 3.55 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Mothers_Stepdaughters_1.mp4
Mothers_Stepdaughters_2.mp4
Mothers_Stepdaughters_3.mp4
Mothers_Stepdaughters_4.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 25, 2024 10:45 pm
My First Lesbian Sex Teacher 5 | 1.72 GB

screenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Actress
Scene 1. Briana Banks, Shelby Paris
Scene 2. Mindi Mink, Serena Blair
Scene 3. Krystal Davis, Shelby Paris
Scene 4. Alice Chambers, Chloe Lane
Scene 5. Ivy Secret, Shelby Paris
Year: 2019

Duration: 01:51:02
FileSize: 1.72 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Sometimes girls want to take a walk as the wild side and try out their bodies for the first time with their best friend! It's time to watch these first time lesbian lovers get their cherries popped by their experienced lesbian friends for a fifth time! No one ever forgets their first lesbian sex teacher! There's nothing quite like that girl's girl who gets their freshman girlfriend steaming hot using soft lips and knowing fingers, and then trades places to take a turn riding their face right after they are dripping wet with desire! This fifth installment of the ongoing smash hit series keeps turning up the heat!

My_First_Lesbian_Sex_Teacher_5_1.mp4
My_First_Lesbian_Sex_Teacher_5_2.mp4
My_First_Lesbian_Sex_Teacher_5_3.mp4
My_First_Lesbian_Sex_Teacher_5_4.mp4
My_First_Lesbian_Sex_Teacher_5_5.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 26, 2024 1:17 am
My Gigantic Toys 3 | 1.38 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Actress: Carmella Bing, Aline, Emma Heart, Kaci Starr, Allison Pierce, Deena Daniels, Beverly Hills.
Year: 2008.

Duration: 02:09:08
Video type: 288p
FileSize: 1.38 GB
Extension: avi || Resolution: 512x288 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Beautiful Girls and HUGE Toys... it's the Perfect Combination!
Watch in total amazement as these 7 gorgeous girls are masturbating with the biggest toys they can find just for you!

My_Gigantic_Toys_3_1.nfo
My_Gigantic_Toys_3_2.avi
My_Gigantic_Toys_3_3.avi
My_Gigantic_Toys_3_4.avi
Dreamscometrue
Added: Feb 26, 2024 3:48 am
My Grandma's A Lesbian #03 | 1.27 GB

screenshot

Actress: Alexia F, Beata A, Jane C, Lady, Milli, Sara D

Duration: 01:32:01
Video type: 544p
FileSize: 1.27 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x544 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Most old broads are content to knit in a chair but not my granny. My grandma is constantly bringing home young girls! She is all about licking and finger banging tight young coochie!

My_Grandmas_A_Lesbian_03_1.mp4
My_Grandmas_A_Lesbian_03_2.mp4
My_Grandmas_A_Lesbian_03_3.mp4
My_Grandmas_A_Lesbian_03_4.mp4