Author
Katalina
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 06, 2022 10:44 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: n this video, Melody gets freaky with a pair of panties. She rubs them all over her twat and even stuffs them inside her slit so she can smell them. The pussy play continues as she strokes herself and buries her fingers deep inside her box. Then she gets on all fours to show off her tight asshole.
"My favorite position is doggie-style or whatever the guy's favorite is. I'm super submissive so any position that he has full access to do what he wants with me is cool. Ia€?love to ride, but being held down by my man just feels so good in a way I can't fully describe. Like, I beg him to hold me down and fuck me sometimes. It makes me cum so hard."
What would you do if you had full access to Melody?

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:10:25
File Size : 605Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

screenshot
Full_Access_-_Melody_Marks.mp4 (605.4 Mb)
Added: Nov 07, 2022 10:06 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Catarina is flat as a board, but that doesn't stop her from playing with her tiny titties. Her pointy nips are sensitive, and she tweaks them, wishing she had someone else there to do it for her. She squeezes her boobs together, almost making cleavage from what little tit flesh she has.
She undresses down to her panties, revealing just how petite she is. Catarina is a skinny, little thing who's 95 lbs soaking wet. Speaking of soaking wet, her pussy is dripping as she rubs it. Her slit glistens with her girl-cum and the juices drip down her buttcheeks. Her fingers are no substitute for a cock, but they still get the job done, fueling her masturbatory fantasies, which bring her--and hopefully you--to a juicy orgasm

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:16
File Size : 652Mb

screenshot
Gooey_Flattie_-_Catarina_Petrov.mp4 (652.6 Mb)
Added: Nov 07, 2022 2:50 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Harlow is a fresh-faced blonde with a tight, athletic body. She's bored at home, thinking about her boyfriend while she massages her perky tits.
She's wearing a sports bra and tiny stretchy shorts. It's the kind of outfit that doesn't leave much to the imagination, especially when Harlow is sitting with her legs open and her shorts pulled up into her slit. That's okay though; the only thing we want to be left to the imagination is what it'd be like to actually fuck Harlow. But her pussy, tits and ass? We want that on full display, and it's not long till that's the case.
Harlow has a pretty pussy, which she strokes, spreads and finger-fucks. We can only guess where her imagination is taking her as she brings herself to orgasm. And we're pretty sure we know exactly where yours is.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:13
File Size : 473Mb

screenshot
Harlows_Pussy_Diddling_Fest_-_Harlow_West.mp4 (473.8 Mb)
Added: Nov 07, 2022 7:07 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Cute, fresh face?
Check.
Tiny tits?
Check.
Tight, little body?
Check.
Kelsey is everything you want in a teen girl and more. She's not just nice to look at. She's also super horny. She strips naked to squeeze her perky boobs and finger her pretty, shaved pussy. She does a back roll and ends up with her ass in the air and her knees by her ears. It's so you can get an up-close and personal view of her pussy and asshole.
Kelsey keeps working her slit and rubs herself to an orgasm. Won't you join her?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:54
File Size : 866Mb

screenshot
Her_Butthole_In_Your_Face_-_Kelsey_Kage.mp4 (866.0 Mb)
Added: Nov 07, 2022 11:54 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: It's laundry day, and instead of putting away her clothes, Kelsey just adds to the pile by stripping off her top, shorts and underwear. She doesn't care that it adds to the mess. Why worry about laundry when she can procrastinate by masturbating?
Kelsey is a petite teen with small, pointy boobs. Let's just say her laundry pile is full of tiny bralettes and extra small panties. She has dimples above her round booty. Her pussy is pink and shaved. She uses her fingers to work her clit in circles, bringing herself to a moaning orgasm that will surely lead to a post-cum nap on top of that big pile of laundry.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:49
File Size : 572Mb

screenshot
Her_Favorite_Chore_-_Kelsey_Kage.mp4 (572.4 Mb)
Added: Nov 08, 2022 10:43 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Teen girls can be catty. Emma's friend bailed on their plans to go out, but who needs a friend like that when you've got fingers to give yourself pleasure? Emma knows better than anyone that sometimes you can be your own best company.
After getting over the initial slight of being ditched, Emma lets her hands roam her body, and what a fine body it is. Tiny, perky tits. Slender waist. Cute butt. Now that she's all worked up, she's glad she isn't hanging out with her friend. She'd much rather have her fingers buried deep in her snatch, rubbing her G-spot till she cums like a champ.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:09
File Size : 407Mb

screenshot
Her_Own_Best_Cum-Pany_-_Emma_Sirus.mp4 (407.1 Mb)
Added: Nov 08, 2022 3:12 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Terry is a fuzzy, fuckable babe. She's completely unshaved--everywhere.
Even if you're not a fan of the fuzz, there's plenty about Terry to enjoy. Her perky, tan-lined tits. Tight body. Round ass. Cute, fresh face.
She's quiet in this video, but she lets her body do the talking. Her full bush practically begs to be tugged and stroked, and she obliges. The pussy show continues as she spreads her hairy folds and gets on all fours to further display her slit and asshole.
After showing off every inch of her body, she gets down to business, rubbing her clit through her thatch till she cums. We think you'll have a newfound appreciation for bush after watching Terry's scene

Info file :
Runtime : 00:24:44
File Size : 1079Mb

screenshot
Hirsute_Honey_-_Terry.mp4 (1079.6 Mb)
Added: Nov 08, 2022 7:18 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Lily wants you to keep her warm for the holidays. After decorating the tree, she takes off her clothes and rubs her pussy.
You might not be physically there with her, but knowing that you're at home stroking your cock to her body sends the heat radiating from her twat.
She gyrates her hips and spreads her pussy lips open so you can see her horny, pink hole. She's warmed up now and bringing herself closer and closer to the edge. The best gift for the holidays? It's gotta be having an orgasm with Lily

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:44
File Size : 1034Mb

screenshot
Horny_For_The_Holidays_-_Lily_Moon.mp4 (1034.6 Mb)
Added: Nov 08, 2022 11:49 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Winter drives all the guys at school wild--including the students and her teachers. And once she takes off her sensible polo and schoolgirl skirt, you'll go crazy for her too. She's a total knockout with perky tits and an incredibly tight body. Her pristine innie pussy makes her a grade-A teen.
Winter rubs and fingers her tiny slit. She can barely fit two fingers in there. Imagine how her pussy would feel wrapped around your cock! She rubs herself to a sensual orgasm, and you'll want to do the same

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:49
File Size : 1151Mb

screenshot
Hot_Winter_-_Winter_Jade.mp4 (1151.9 Mb)
Added: Nov 09, 2022 10:16 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Serina is a professional dancer, and the sensuality she displays on-stage is apparent in the way she strips and masturbates, too. She writhes and caresses her body, slowly removing her clothing to fully enjoy the process. Serina likes to build the anticipation. Once her top is down, she squeezes her tan-lined tits together and tugs on her pointy nipples. The toned teen eases down her skirt and panties and strokes her slit, teasing her hole and taking her time to fully insert a finger. Once she's two knuckles deep, it's cum time, and it'd be prudent of you to join her.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:24
File Size : 986Mb

screenshot
Its_Cum_Time_-_Serina_Gomez.mp4 (986.2 Mb)
Added: Nov 10, 2022 12:14 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: "I'm a control freak so the idea of giving someone complete control over me sexually is a huge turn-on. There was one time a guy had a remote control vibrator and he tied me up to a Hitachi wand and left me for like 20 minutes. I lost count of how many times I came but it was a lot. I would love to do something like that again.
I also really want to have sex in all of my favorite places. Certain hiking trails, museums, places like that. I'm an exhibitionist; I like the idea of having sex in public. Before I came, I got started by posting nudes on a subreddit for exhibitionism

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:59
File Size : 604Mb

screenshot
Lil_Exhibitionist_-_Riley_Jean.mp4 (604.9 Mb)
Added: Nov 10, 2022 2:53 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: "I have a favorite way to play with myself. I have a toy I like to use, but I bet you can't guess what it is," Luna says in her sexy-squeaky voice.
This tight-bodied nymph opens her drawer and pulls out a blue butt plug. She uses it to rub her pussy while her panties are still on, getting nice and wet. Then she uses the toy for its intended purpose: to go deep in her asshole.
Luna has no problem sliding her butt plug in and out of her starfish. You can see her hungry asshole sucking it in. She inserts it all the way and then works her pussy with her fingers. Luna is one kinky teen

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:23
File Size : 952Mb

screenshot
Little_Butt_Stuffer_-_Luna_Light.mp4 (952.9 Mb)
Added: Nov 10, 2022 11:48 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: It's a warm day out in Miami, but Lulu in a bikini is what makes it really hot. She's home alone and has the pool all to herself, so she strips off her bikini to go for a skinny dip.
Lulu has the perfect tight teen body: slim and petite with perky tits.
She hops on the pool float and drifts into the water. Lulu is living her best life as she strokes her pussy and fingers herself on the float with her feet dangling in the water.
Lulu brings the float on dry land to finish finger-fucking herself. It's going to get intense and she needs more stability. She rubs and stuffs herself until she has a juicy orgasm. Now that's a day well spent at the pool

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:13
File Size : 592Mb

screenshot
Living_Her_Best_Life_-_Lulu_Chu.mp4 (592.9 Mb)
Added: Nov 11, 2022 10:21 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Lovely little Kim was listening to music while her boyfriend tinkered around with a camera he bought at a yard sale. "I kind of figured he'd want to take some pictures of me," Kim told us. "I didn't know he'd try to sneak pictures of my pussy from under my shorts! I decided it'd be easier if I just stripped.
"I'm a little self-conscious about my titties," Kim confided in us. "I wish they were fuller and less puffy. I know some guys are into boobs that look like mine, but I want big, round D-cups. Then again, my guy can take my entire tit into his mouth when he's fucking me. That's a big turn on. The first time, he tried it as a joke, but it got me so wet, I demanded that he do it again the next time we had sex.
"I've never had full-on anal because I'm scared about it hurting, but the idea does intrigue me. I've only ever messed around back there when I masturbate, slipping a finger in when I'm close to cumming. It feels strange in a nice way

Info file :
Runtime : 00:22:17
File Size : 1294Mb

screenshot
Lovely_Little_Kim.mp4 (1294.8 Mb)
Added: Nov 11, 2022 2:54 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Madison likes older men and says that her nickname is "Magic Mouth" because she gives good head.
Other pertinent info about Madison:
She has tiny tits and a puffy innie pussy.
She likes to wear full-back cotton panties.
She's bisexual.
She likes to get fucked hard and fast.
Madison also told us that she doesn't masturbate, but that's exactly what she's doing in this video. Perhaps it's the thought of you at home jacking to her that swayed her. She does like to seduce older men. Is it working?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:25
File Size : 681Mb

screenshot
Magic_Mouth_Diddles_Her_Pussy_-_Madison_Breeze.mp4 (681.7 Mb)