Author
Katalina
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 01, 2022 3:31 pm
Aimee Needs To Get Laid - Aimee Rox

screenshot
screenshot

About video: "I'm still a virgin because my parents are really strict and make it hard for me to hang out with boys alone. But I'm 18 now, so they can't control me anymore. That's why I'm taking this dirty video. I'm so horny, it's making me do crazy things. I think I'm ready to shag the next cute guy who crosses my path. I don't care if it's in a car or a public loo! Don't get me wrong; I love a good wank. But at some point you need the real thing!"

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:25:25
File Size : 876Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

screenshot
Aimee_Needs_To_Get_Laid_-_Aimee_Rox.mp4 (876.8 Mb)
Added: Nov 01, 2022 3:50 pm
Alone Time - Aria Banks

screenshot
screenshot

About video: Sometimes a girl just needs some quality alone time. For Aria, that means it's just her and her magic fingers alone in her bedroom.
She's blonde and curvy with small tits and pierced nips. Once she gets started rubbing her body and pussy you'll see that Aria is quite the playful kitten. And this playful kitten has one horny pussy.
She enthusiastically fingers her slit and rubs her clit. If she's going to cum on her own, she's going to make sure she enjoys it. She even shows off her flexibility while putting her feet behind her head and spreading her pussy hole wide open.
Aria teases both herself and you before giving in and diddling herself to a shaking orgasm. Now that's how you spend alone time

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:55
File Size : 853Mb

screenshot
Alone_Time_-_Aria_Banks.mp4 (853.1 Mb)
Added: Nov 01, 2022 4:15 pm
Avis Fuck Face - Avi Love

screenshot
screenshot

About video: Here are a few random observations we have about Avi. First, she has a cute, little bush that she's trying to grow out. Second, she makes these horny-looking faces when she's in front of the camera. A lot of girls do that, but hers look adorable. Third, she really knows how to make herself cum.
"I've done a lot already," Avi told us when we asked her what she wants to do in life. "But I suppose what I want to do most is travel. I want to walk the Brooklyn Bridge. I want to sit on a cliff in Ecuador. I want to have a fling with a handsome Italian man with lots of money and free time that he can spend on me."
We asked her if there's anything she wants to try in the bedroom. "I've already had threesomes. I've licked pussy. I've done anal. I suppose I'd like to try DP, but that totally depends on the guys involved. My pussy and asshole are super tight, so they'd have to have normal-sized dicks. I can barely take one cock over six inches!"

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:41
File Size : 736Mb

screenshot
Avis_Fuck_Face_-_Avi_Love.mp4 (736.3 Mb)
Added: Nov 01, 2022 4:47 pm
Bad-Girl Streak - Jessica Marie

screenshot
screenshot

About video: Jessica escaped from school, and now she's escaping from her clothing. As good as she looks in her schoolgirl uniform, she looks even better naked. She's already being naughty cutting class, so she might as well keep her bad-girl streak going and play with her pussy till she cums. Lying on her back with her knees pulled up beside her tiny A-cups, she starts to stroke her clit and finger her slit. Jessica digs her fingers in deep, wishing it was her crush bottoming out in her pussy. After this cum session, skipping class might become a regular occurrence for Jessica.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:24
File Size : 619Mb

screenshot
Bad-Girl_Streak_-_Jessica_Marie.mp4 (619.9 Mb)
Added: Nov 01, 2022 5:27 pm
Bendy Brace-Face - Mabel May

screenshot
screenshot

About video: "Getting teased. When a girl or guy gives me exactly what Ia€?want for a couple of seconds and then stops. It's a turn-on for me to beg for more. The more it's drawn out, the better it feels when you get it. Ia€?also like when they wink at me or moan my name. Ia€?like getting my ear sucked."
You'll be begging for more after watching Mabel's scene. This cute brace-face blonde strips down butt-naked and does some stretches. She touches her toes and does a full backbend--all with her twat on display. Makes you wonder what it'd be like to fuck her in those positions. If she cums on your cock the same way she cums on her fingers, it'd be pretty fuckin' awesome

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:42
File Size : 1029Mb

screenshot
Bendy_Brace-Face_-_Mabel_May.mp4 (1029.1 Mb)
Added: Nov 02, 2022 5:55 am
Big Clit Cummer - Rachel Rivers

screenshot
screenshot

About video: "I heard that girls with big clits cum harder. I can't speak for anyone else, but it sure is true for me! My clit sticks out and it's so sensitive. If I rub it for just a couple of minutes I can have a really intense orgasm. If I put a finger or toy inside me while I work my clit...oh my god! I start shaking and moaning. That's why I always have to masturbate when I'm home alone. I can't keep my mouth shut. Or my legs!"

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:31
File Size : 683Mb

screenshot
Big_Clit_Cummer_-_Rachel_Rivers.mp4 (683.0 Mb)
Added: Nov 02, 2022 6:39 am
Bloomer Babe - Kate Bloom

screenshot
screenshot

About video: Kate is a petite, blonde teen with piercing blue eyes. She's cute as a button and eager to show you her pussy. But first she wants to tease you with a panty show--because she knows you like undies as much as she does. She rubs her slit through her panties, pulling the panel to the side every so often so you can get a peek at her tight, pink cunny.
Finally she removes her bloomers and stuffs them in her face. Kate loves the smell of her own pussy, and we can see why. She has a pristine flower between her legs. She continues to diddle herself, now using her panties to rub her clit.
She cums on her cotton panties, blue eyes staring right at you, the smell of her sweet pussy filling the room

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:36
File Size : 1078Mb

screenshot
Bloomer_Babe_-_Kate_Bloom.mp4 (1078.3 Mb)
Added: Nov 02, 2022 7:39 am
Bubble - Kyleigh Ann

screenshot
screenshot

About video: "I love to take bubble baths. They're so luxurious and relaxing. The hot water and bubbles feel so good on my skin. Sometimes I'll bring a camera in the bathroom and cover my tits and pussy with the bubbles and take sexy pictures of myself to send to guys I know. They always ask for more, but the only way they're going to see more is if they take a bubble bath with me. Knowing that they're imagining me naked and probably jacking off to me is the best feeling. I really get off on it."

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:27
File Size : 708Mb

screenshot
Bubble_-_Kyleigh_Ann.mp4 (709.0 Mb)
Added: Nov 02, 2022 12:26 pm
Bush Love - Candy Red

screenshot
screenshot

About video: "I shaved my pussy once. It was terrible! I felt so naked, and the stubble was so itchy when it was growing back. I'm never doing that again. I love my bush, and I worship it every time I play with my pussy. I like to run my fingers through the hair and tug on my pubes. It's a turn-on when guys do that to me, too. I just feel so sexy with a big, full bush. Maybe that's why I get so horny whenever I masturbate or have sex!"

Info file :
Runtime : 00:27:44
File Size : 1588Mb

screenshot
Bush_Love_-_Candy_Red.mp4 (1588.8 Mb)
Added: Nov 03, 2022 6:52 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: "Sometimes I get so horny I feel like I can't control myself. I'll be trying to study and the next thing I know my hand is in my panties! Usually I think about the cute boys in my class and what it would be like to feel their cocks inside of me. But just the other day I was thinking about my teacher! I got wetter than I ever had before; I could even see the strands of goo sticking to my fingers. Now whenever I play with myself I have to think about my teacher. Is that bad?"

Info file :
Runtime : 00:24:09
File Size : 1405Mb

screenshot
Eager_Schoolgirl_-_Kim.mp4 (1405.2 Mb)
Added: Nov 03, 2022 11:27 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Carmen's family lives on a farm and she often works in her dad's stable. Although it sounds wholesome, Carmen is anything but. Sure, she comes across as fresh-faced and sweet. But she's really a bit of a wild ****. Carmen likes rough sex and her favorite position is standing up. "I've had sex in a car and at school, but I want to try other places too."
A stable is an odd place to get naked, but we can ignore the sawdust if it means getting to see Carmen's tiny tits and tight body. She starts rubbing her pussy through her underwear and decides to take it inside where it's more comfortable.
You can tell that Carmen likes it rough and fast just by the way she works her pussy with her fingers. But more of that later. For now, sit back and enjoy this farm fresh babe's naughty pussy show

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:50
File Size : 725Mb

screenshot
Farm_Fresh_-_Carmen_Rae.mp4 (725.2 Mb)
Added: Nov 04, 2022 10:13 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Emma is visiting Miami and enjoying all the sights while on a boat. You'll enjoy the sight of her tiny, perky tits and meaty pussy. This horny teen gets a thrill out of getting naked and finger-banging her twat while cruising the open water.
"That was the first time I've ever cum on a boat. Having an orgasm while Ia€?could hear the ocean and feel the breeze was so sexy. While I was rubbing my pussy Ia€?kept thinking about how hot it would be to fuck someone on a boat in the open air. The closest I've come is fucking someone in a forest. But I'd love to go out on a boat with a group of people and have an orgy.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:00
File Size : 637Mb

screenshot
Finger-Banging_On_A_Boat_-_Emma_Johnson.mp4 (637.3 Mb)
Added: Nov 04, 2022 2:38 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Remi blames the rain for skipping out on her workout, but we know the truth. She really just wants to stay home and cum. She at least makes the effort to try to do a home workout by laying out her mat and stretching. But once she's spreading her legs, the temptation to play with her pussy is too much.
Remi pulls down her gym shorts and gets on all fours on the couch. Her coochie workout is about to begin. First she warms up by dragging the panel of her panties across her clit and pinching her nipples. Then the real workout starts as she fingers her ultra-pink pussy. Remi sucks her fingers, both to taste her juices and add more lubrication for her slit-stuffing. Watch for yourself to see just how fit Remi's pussy is

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:59
File Size : 753Mb

screenshot
Fit_Pussy_-_Remi_Jones.mp4 (753.1 Mb)
Added: Nov 04, 2022 7:05 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: "So, I have a crush on my lab partner. We were supposed to work on our science project but he stood me up. Can you believe that? I so wanted to suck his dick and fuck him. I have to admit, I'm pissed that he didn't show up. But the fact that he's playing hard to get really turns me on. Now I'll have to get myself off with my dildo. I'm gonna stuff my hole till it's oozing pussy-sauce like this volcano. Just 'cause he didn't come doesn't mean that I can't.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:27
File Size : 975Mb
Resolution : 1440x1080

screenshot
Franziskas_Fanny_-_Franziska_Facella.mp4 (975.4 Mb)
Added: Nov 05, 2022 7:13 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Maxi is from Colorado where she does a lot of bitchting...err, we mean sledding. "There's not much else to do out there," she says. Fortunately, that's only if you're outdoors. Indoors, Maxi likes to spend all those snow days masturbating or fucking big guys with big cocks. Here, she does the former, and quite well. She works her juicy pussy with her fingers while massaging her perky B-cups. She spreads open her purplish pussy lips so you can see the bright pink inside. Maxi cums by sticking a finger in her slit and working her clit in circles with her fingers. She moans, tenses up and then...release. See for yourself!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:30
File Size : 887Mb

screenshot
From_The_Slopes_-_Maxi_Booty.mp4 (887.4 Mb)