Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 19, 2024 2:19 am
Mistress Anette - 3 Parts Punishing Slave

screenshot

Mistress Anette - 3 Parts punishing slave
First trampling with high heels, then set into a pillory on ground and caned, at last whipped hanging.
*Title can be wrong - this is an old one, which I can not find on pages... so please comment when knowing
.... and do not forget �o enjoy !

screenshot
screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 1.53 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:34:40

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Mistress Anette - 3 Parts punishing slave.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Mistress Anette - 3 Parts punishing slave.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 19, 2024 7:48 am
Mistress Lady Renee - Prison Corridor Whipping

screenshot

The daily punishment of the prisoner begins by dragging him from his cell and stringing him up to the corridor roof. That prisoner body will be whipped and punished, I love to make the bitch swing from its restraints and suffer My heavy bull-whip strikes. The prisoner is in for a long sentence and I will punish him every single day, all for My pleasure.

screenshot

Size: 631.4 MB
Duration: 00:10:36

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Mistress Lady Renee - Prison corridor whipping.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Mistress Lady Renee - Prison corridor whipping.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 19, 2024 4:08 pm
Princess Bertie - Sitting Faceslapping

screenshot

Princess Bertie is amazing when it is time to dominate a slave. Her extensive experience in makes her one of the best women for a session. When she decides it is time to train a spit slave, she will make sure that he is one of the best. He will open his mouth and drink every single bit of her saliva without saying a single word and most spoken to.

screenshot

Size: 1001.01 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:00

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Princess Bertie - Sitting Faceslapping.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Princess Bertie - Sitting Faceslapping.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 19, 2024 6:54 pm
Sadistic Coach - Miss Betsy

screenshot

This strict and sadistic personal trainer put her slave through his paces and she makes him lift her while she spits at him and verbally humiliates him. She has him sweating and pleading before she attaches a 10kg kettle bell to his balls and makes him drag it across the gym floor!

screenshot

Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:12:12

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Sadistic Coach - Miss Betsy.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Sadistic Coach - Miss Betsy.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 19, 2024 9:47 pm
Femdom Twig & Berries Cbtz Trample - Birk's Beating

screenshot

flatening and stomping on genitals, with sort of sandals like birkenstocks, ouch !

screenshot

Size: 629.09 MB
Duration: 00:10:52

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Femdom_Twig & Berries CBtz Trample - Birk's Beating.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Femdom_Twig & Berries CBtz Trample - Birk's Beating.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 20, 2024 12:57 am
Femdom Upselling The Strap-On Customer

screenshot

He was thinking of buying a smaller one, so we try it out. How else can you know if you like it. But I'm a really good saleswoman. I get him interested in my next biggest size even though he's just a virgin. It's a challenge, but he buys the bigger size too! Oh boy, is this boy vocal. And god did it get me going. Good thing he was locked in chastity or I might have turned him around. I didn't so much as touch him before he starting shaking and breathing heavy. Cute play thing, please come back again soon, my cock misses you! Really good scene!

FemDom, Pegging, Chastity, Female Supremacy, Pantyhose, Strap-on

screenshot

Size: 408.98 MB
Duration: 00:13:39

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Femdom_Upselling The Strap-on Customer.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Femdom_Upselling The Strap-on Customer.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 20, 2024 5:56 am
Alex And May - Full Weight Smother On The Bondage Bench

screenshot

Alex and May want to use their human furniture sex toy today. But they drank starbucks and it is making them have to fart. It�s a good thing for him though. Because when they smother their beta he never gets air. So if they fart he actually gets air! He needs air to live. So the only air he is worthy enough for is fart air. He should be thankful. He lays there in the bondage bench and has no choice but to take on their beautiful asses. He gets totally dominated. Its funny because no one cares about him.

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 1.66 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:13:19

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Alex and May - Full Weight Smother on the Bondage Bench.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Alex and May - Full Weight Smother on the Bondage Bench.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 20, 2024 7:18 am
Femdom Xbrats - Aubrey And Kimmy - Floormat Foot Licker

screenshot

Aubrey and Kimmy trampling and humiliating Jason

screenshot

Size: 619.32 MB
Duration: 00:10:40

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Femdom_XBrats - Aubrey and Kimmy - Floormat Foot Licker.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Femdom_XBrats - Aubrey and Kimmy - Floormat Foot Licker.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 20, 2024 5:00 pm
Christy Love Dominates The Gimp And Fucks Him In The Ass

screenshot

Hey loser! Today's your lucky day. Hot Asian MILF Christy Love is in a good mood and willing to put up with your pathetic lame self. She tells you her five golden rules for servicing her and lets you watch her use her gimp of the day, Papa Georgio. Georgio wears a hood and his cock is locked up in chastity. Christy womanhandles Georgio to his knees and lets him clean her shiny thigh high red boots. Georgio's tongue glides along the vinyl, from the tip of his Mistress' toe to the top of the boot nestled near her perfect pussy. Pleased with her gimp's performance, she pushes his face into her ass and makes him smell it. Georgio tries to please her, inhaling the glorious smell from her sweaty ass. Christy commands Georgio onto his back and then sits on his face, smothering him and allowing him to worship her. Satisfied with his ass licking, she pulls aside her mesh red thong to reveal her beautiful shaved pussy. She gives him permission to worship her cunt and Georgio uses his pathetic tongue to bring his Mistress to an orgasm. Next, Georgio is in a latex shirt with his legs tied up and open. Christy laughs as she shoves her strap-on cock into his whore mouth. She holds his nostrils shut and makes him choke on her perfect cock. Then she gives him the honor of receiving her cock. Georgio moans, his feet curling as his Mistress' cock penetrates his tight hole. His hole is so tight but Christy knows exactly how to stretch out this slave's ass. She fucks it open, telling him she needs to prepare him for all of her friends who he'll be servicing also. Georgio cries out as Christy laughs and pounds his little slt hole. Finally, Christy lets this sad slave worship her perfect size six feet. Georgio works his tongue between each toe and lavishes her heels with attention. Pleased, Christy sits on his face and lets him lick her to another orgasm. She cums hard and turns her attention to his pitiful caged leaking cock. She releases it from the cage and plays with the copious amounts of precum leaking from the tip. Georgio is so hot from pleasuring his Mistress, he's hard and aching for any attention she'll give his cock. Christy pushes her gimp's cock into her pussy and uses it for her pleasure. She takes every inch, fucking down on it as Georgio squirms beneath her. Giggling, she cums hard drenching her slave in all her delicious squirt. Then she drain's Georgio's balls and wipes his disgusting cum all over his disgusting face. Maybe one day you'll be so lucky.

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 1.73 GB
Duration: 00:48:29

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Christy Love Dominates The Gimp And Fucks Him In The Ass.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Christy Love Dominates The Gimp And Fucks Him In The Ass.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 20, 2024 7:47 pm
Empress Poison - Sounding Nurse

screenshot

I am getting you ready to have a catheter inserted, before this is done I am going to sound you, stretch you out and jerk you off and give you a nice cum release in preparation for your procedure.

screenshot

Size: 892.47 MB
Duration: 00:06:13

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Empress Poison - Sounding Nurse.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Empress Poison - Sounding Nurse.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 20, 2024 10:33 pm
Endless Nightmare Sabien Demonia And Alec Hardy

screenshot

Alec works at his computer at home when the lights go out. When he goes to check out the problem, he is captured by Sabien Demonia. He�s stripped naked and tied to a stripper pole. Sabien squats to his level and begins the torment. She slaps his face and calls him a bitch. She smothers his face with her gigantic tits and big beautiful ass. In the next scene Alec is cuffed to a metal pipe. Sabien dresses him in ladies lingerie and puts lipstick around his mouth. She shoves a giant dildo down his throat and makes him gag, spit, and drool. Next she gets a strap-on and puts Alec on his back. She fucks his ass deep and hard as he grunts and squirms beneath her. In the final scene Alec is standing naked, bound to a wall with a white latex gimp mask. Dressed in a sltty latex nurses outfit, Sabien rolls a medical device with spikes across his pale flesh and then jerks his cock until she milks every last drop of cum out of his pathetic cock.

screenshot

Size: 4.89 GB
Duration: 01:08:54

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Endless Nightmare Sabien Demonia And Alec Hardy.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Endless Nightmare Sabien Demonia And Alec Hardy.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 21, 2024 4:07 am
Goddess Lena - Eat My Leftovers And My Piss

screenshot

Language: German

I do have a nice side sometimes. So today I want to cook for my slave and feed him. He is tied to a chair and watches as I prepare a delicious meal for him. I crush fruit with my feet in front of him, spit into the food, pre-chew some and spit it into the bowl as well. During my smoking break, ash and the cigarette stub also end up in the slush. So that everything can be mixed together nicely, I piss my golden champagne into it as well. Dinner is served! I feed him, but he gags and almost has to throw up. Doesn't he like it?

screenshot

Size: 224.87 MB
Duration: 00:17:25

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Goddess Lena - Eat My Leftovers And My Piss.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Goddess Lena - Eat My Leftovers And My Piss.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 21, 2024 6:51 am
Jolene Hexx Vs Fluffy

screenshot

Unfortunately, his first match is against the epic, legendary Jolene Hexx, and she does not play nice on his first day. She decides early on that Fluffy doesn't need his air, so she takes it away from him over and over again. Breast Smother, Hand Smother, Scissor & Hand Chokes and many more painful, punishing holds. Fluffy is far smaller than Jolene and she loves exploiting her size advantage. He literally never stood a chance.

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 2.55 GB
Duration: 00:16:13

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Jolene Hexx vs Fluffy.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Jolene Hexx vs Fluffy.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 21, 2024 9:39 am
Kaiia Eve & Alrik Angel You Had One Job!

screenshot

When Kaiia Eve left for work in the morning she gave her husband Alrik Angel one job to do. Sitting on the couch playing video games was not it. She arrives home from a long day of managing her office to find that Alrik hasn�t done what she asked. To relieve her frustrations, Kaiia goes to lay by the pool and leaves Alrik to frantically clean as best he can. Kaiia returns to find an apologetic Alrik collared and waiting on his knees for his Goddess. While he may have done a satisfactory job cleaning, Kaiia still feels the need to punish Alrik in order to correct his immature behavior. She administers a thorough barehanded spanking and then orders Alrik to remove her high heels and worship her perfect feet. Kaiia sits on her hubby�s face and stands on his chest to ensure he knows his place in the household. Next, Alrik is bound with rope to the ottoman and Kaiia dishes out a dose of pain with a paddle, flogger, and riding crop. Kaiia fingers his asshole while tormenting Alrik�s balls that are trapped tight in a chastity device. She moves onto pleasuring herself while Alrik has to watch as his Goddess climaxes and squirts all over his face. Finally, Alrik has his asshole railed by Kaiia with a massive strap on. She graciously allows him to remove his chastity device and shoot his seed but only under the condition he cleans up the mess.

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 4.34 GB
Duration: 01:01:15

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Kaiia Eve & Alrik Angel You Had One Job!.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Kaiia Eve & Alrik Angel You Had One Job!.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 21, 2024 12:29 pm
Lady Latisha - Bootjob

screenshot

As know she made no nonsence ball stomping , slave is in real heaven !

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:09:39

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Lady Latisha - BootJob.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Lady Latisha - BootJob.mp4