Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 14, 2024 3:11 am
Miss Analisa - Machine Cum Games

screenshot

Miss Annalisa is teasing and humiliating her slave, the fucking machine has a fleshlight attached and she makes him caress and lick it before he fucks it as she berates and laughs at his efforts. She puts her feet over his face and in his mouth as a reward and encouragement. She then sits on the slaves chest and turns her attention to his cock, rubbing it and using the doxy wand to bring him close to orgasm as he begs for release, which she finally allows.

screenshot
screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 1.19 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:17:33

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Miss Analisa - Machine Cum Games.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Miss Analisa - Machine Cum Games.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 14, 2024 7:01 am
Femdom Mistress Honey - Face Breaking Buttdrops

screenshot

Mistress Honey - Face Breaking ButtDrops

Category: Butt Drops, Ballbusting, Face Sitting, Jeans Face Sitting

Lay still as I slam My perfect ass down on your loser face! I don't care if it hurts... I hope it breaks your nose LOL you said you wanted Me to sit on your face... but I never said I would be gentle

screenshot

Size: 408.94 MB
Duration: 00:11:03

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Femdom_Mistress Honey - Face Breaking ButtDrops.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Femdom_Mistress Honey - Face Breaking ButtDrops.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 14, 2024 8:44 am
Natalie Black And Ezada Sinn - Double Trouble

screenshot

These two very beautiful and talented dominatrixes practice their art on a masked slave. They take good care of his nipples to make him suffer.

screenshot
screenshot

Genre:femdom, strap.on, ballbusting, smoking, bdsm, cock.and.ball.torture, mistress.eleise.de.lacy, mistress.arella, ella.kros, lady.natalie.black, high.heels, boots, chastity, humiliation, fetish, anal, the.hunteress, rebekka.raynor, mistress.suki, mistress.kiana, mistress.jezabel, mistress.jenna, mistress.heelena, mistress.heather, mistress.ezada.sinn, mistress.carly, mistress.b, mistress.athena, mistress.ariella, mistress.anna.regent, mistress.akella, mistress.abaddon, miss.woods, miss.velour, miss.steel, miss.severity.myers, miss.miranda, miss.mara.mayhem, miss.amy.hunter, lady.victoria.valente, lady.sophia.black, juliette.de.sade, jennii.sakura, goddess.sophia, goddess.miss.kelly, goddess.aphrodite, corporoal.punishment, lady.seductress, mistress.vixen, foot.fetish, spitting, nipple.torture, medical, face.sitting, mega.pack, strap-on.jane, pov, femmefatalefilms.com, crossdressing, freeleech, pegging, black.mistress, strapon.jane, female.on.male, dominatrix, picset, hd, siterip

Format: avi
Size: 365.67 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:13:18

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Natalie Black and Ezada Sinn - Double trouble.avi
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Natalie Black and Ezada Sinn - Double trouble.avi
Dindr2
Added: Mar 14, 2024 11:30 am
Sablique - Fun Size Frank Spank 4k

screenshot

Description: Little Frank is in SO much trouble. He keeps tugging! He must be punished. He knows it�s unacceptable to tug. Sablique puts him over her lap, gets out her black gloves and begins his punishment. He is so pathetic and weak. Laying there helpless and stupid. She spanks him. She makes his ass nice and pink. She rolls him over and inspects his chastity. Figures. It�s way too big. Too much space. Sablique sizes him down. A cute little chastity for a little beta! Maybe he won�t tug as much now.

screenshot

Size: 1.23 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:12:13

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Sablique - Fun Size Frank Spank 4K.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Sablique - Fun Size Frank Spank 4K.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 14, 2024 5:00 pm
Little Dom Next Door - My 1st Pegging Clip

screenshot

Genre: Female Domination, StrapOn, Mistress, Hotel, Pegging, Femdom, Stockings, Lingerie
Cast: Little Dom Next Door

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 740.5 MB
Duration: 00:15:42
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

UDd2MJDiDwsb37aUme1h.mp4
UDd2MJDiDwsb37aUme1h.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 14, 2024 7:47 pm
Alex Coal - I'll SCISSOR You If I Want To

screenshot

If you like that 'girl next door' combined with the 'sexy secretary' look all wrapped up in fiery red hair and a quiet but dominant attitude then you'll love Las Vegas Domme...Madame Alex Coal! When introducing Madame Coal to scissoring for the first time she was clearly excited about her newest form of disciplinarian tools quickly posting on her social pages..."Scissor holds and cutting off a man's air supply = my new favorite thing.". Without question...Madame Alex Coal has one of the best derriere's we've ever seen in which she refers to her amazing buttocks as her 'money makers'. Of course we all know that a firm, round and shapely bottom usually adds up to murderous reverse headscissors and anything else that requires skull-crushing power. And Madame Coal's thighs are equally effective at bringing on the pressure and pain! And that she does to her boyfriend who seems to have forgotten who the boss is but is quickly reminded after he attempts to tell her what she can and cannot do! Madame Coal, and her lethal legs, quickly set him straight by wrapping them around his neck and body for brutal eye-popping and rib-crushing scissor torture! While CRUSHING him between her thighs she rhetorically asks..."You wanna know how I got these STRONG LEGS!? From go-go dancing!". This in response to the foolish man telling her she's not allowed to publicly shake her ass in front of men anymore. And when she gives him a brief moment of oxygen, he makes the mistake of using it to call her the b-word. He quickly pays an excruciating price as she clamps down and pours on eye-popping pressure in a front head scissors! On and on it goes until she's ready to end his suffering by telling him, "Just take a nap honey, you'll feel so much better after you take a nap.", as her incredibly sexy but brutal side reverse head scissors helps him do just that! Don't ever attempt to tell Madame Alex Coal what her limits are or she'll test yours with her thighs wrapped around your scrawny neck!

Genre: Female Domination, Headscissors, Leg Scissors, Smother, Mixed Wrestling
Cast: Alex Coal

screenshot

FileSize: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:29:08

DOWNLOAD:

Ncq2HUzschuDtdObnmL4.mp4
Ncq2HUzschuDtdObnmL4.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 14, 2024 10:33 pm
Trixie Banks - Cum On Your Card At Least Idiot

screenshotscreenshot

All you know is that stroking your dick to me feels soooo good and you're willing to give me whatever.
Or maybe it's your dream to become homeless and poor because of all the sending. And when you're not sending me anything you feel like a worthless piece of meat who has no purpose in this world.
Now cum on your card! Make sure you clean it up or else you'll have to explain to everyone why you have dried up jizz all over it.

Genre: Ass Fetish, Humiliation, Femdom, Big Tits, Latex, Financial Domination, Ass worship, Oiled
Cast: Trixie Banks

screenshot

FileSize: 327.5 MB
Duration: 00:08:35

DOWNLOAD:

Sh9K1Ru8wP0ozl8IX0RS.mp4
Sh9K1Ru8wP0ozl8IX0RS.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 15, 2024 1:19 am
Allie Heart - Love In The Darkly Lit Dungeon

screenshot

Love in the Darkly Lit Dungeon

Completely encased in darkness, head wrapped in pantyhose, my spread-eagled sub can only lean into his vulnerability and hope I do him right for it. And I do, with an intimate cockboard blowjob cumshot. He's my toy now, just a cock for me to play with. The boy beneath is all disappears into the restraints, and it's just me, his cock, and entrancing mood-lighting that has me in a generous way. Maybe this would have been a denial scene, but there's something in the air tonight that has me feeling generous.

screenshot

Size: 415.23 MB
Duration: 00:09:28

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Allie Heart - Love in the Darkly Lit Dungeon.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allie Heart - Love in the Darkly Lit Dungeon.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 15, 2024 4:05 am
Goddess Rapture - A Sex Toy For Rapture

screenshot

Rapture loves sitting on a nice hard cock, but it must be done her way. After strapping her naked sex slave to the restraint bed, Rapture wants him to know who�s in charge before she fucks him. She makes him worship her dirty boots, then tramples his cock & balls with them. Rapture then unzips the crotch on her catsuit, and sits her pussy down on her slave�s face. She sucks his cock while he eats her out, getting her nice and wet. Rapture then sits on his cock and begins to ride it. Her muscle pussy swallows his cock once in, and doesn�t let go until he�s creampied inside of her.

screenshot
screenshot

Genre:princess.donna, amber.rayne, bobbi.starr, dana.dearmond, isis.love, tanya.tate, aria.giovanni, shannon.kelly, kylie.ireland, dylan.ryan, jade.marxxx, ariel.x, samantha.sin, jayden.jaymes, jennifer.dark, nicki.hunter, gia.dimarco, larkin.love, lew.rubens, kinktestshoots, rain.degrey, kink.com, felony, harmony, bondage, dark.shadow, nina.no, zak.tyler, barry.meikaukener, aya.kouzuki, kinkrawtestshoots, curt.wooster, scorpio.sadist, thora.hammer, tiger.wilde, luke.degre, osada.steve, kinkondemand.com, erika.angel, maestro.stefanos, el.toro, alexa.von, eden.alexander, nerine.mechanique, mickey.mod, karrlie.dawn, mallory.mallone, maestro, billy, bobby.bends, the.pope, lobo, angelic, virginia, sophie.monroe, karlo.karrera, michelle.brown, wolf.hudson, john.jammen, sloane.soleil, lance.hart, bella.rossi, chris.johnson, dia.zerva, iona.grace, marco.banderas, jack.hammer, kirra.lynne, mz.berlin, leilani.li, charlotte.vale, lea.lexis, christina.carter, matt.williams, sabrina.sweet, tess, danielle, hollie.stevens, melissa.lauren, jack.venice, derrick.pierce, mark.davis, lorelei.lee, chloe.camilla, trinity.post, annie.cruz, sandra.romain, phoenix.marie, james.deen, lexi.belle, brooklyn.lee, steve.holmes, peter, domination, fetish, bdsm, jenni.lee, steven.st, dolore, croix

Size: 4.64 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:23:59

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Goddess Rapture - A Sex Toy For Rapture.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Goddess Rapture - A Sex Toy For Rapture.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 15, 2024 6:51 am
Mistress Gives Her Sub A Special Christmas Gift

screenshot

He sucks her strap-on, gets handjob, she fucks him in doggy, missionary, she receives oral, he licks her feet and jerks himself until he cums.

screenshot
screenshot

Genre:cuckold.fantasy, blackmail.fantasy, verbal.humiliation, title, fat.shaming, goddess.jessibelle, cuckold.humiliation, fat.humiliation, goddess.jessi.belle, loser.humiliation, slave.tasks, joi.games, mindfuck, mental.domination, sissy.training, virgin.humiliation, cbt.instruction, goddess.worship, orgasm.control, edging, financial.domination, tease.and.denial, jerk.off.instruction, slave.training, verbal.abuse, orgasm.denial, foot.fetish, cum.eating.instructions, anal.play.instruction, foot.worship, chastity, humiliation, femdom, mega.pack, religiouse, solo, jessi.belle, solo.female, ****.bi, latex

Size: 212.19 MB
Duration: 00:19:09

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

MISTRESS GIVES HER SUB A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS GIFT.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

MISTRESS GIVES HER SUB A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS GIFT.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 15, 2024 9:39 am
Mistress Lady Renee - Polish The Guard Boots

screenshot

At the end of a long day disciplining the slaves and en**** their hard labour, it seems only fitting that one of them should be made to clean and polish My leather riding boots. They're dirty and dusty from all of the outdoor activities, he must use his boot polishing tongue to clean and scrub the filth away. I want those leather boots shining, no sign of dirt will be left behind and that slave tongue will be the new home for the filth that once attached to My boots.

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 559.67 MB
Duration: 00:08:17

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Mistress Lady Renee - Polish the guard boots.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Mistress Lady Renee - Polish the guard boots.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 15, 2024 12:26 pm
Mistress Lady Renee - Whipping Of A Dumb Slave

screenshot

Three of My whips will be used to punish My dumb slave. Every whip strike cutting into that slave's flesh and causing great pain. It is, of course, an absolute privilege for the slave to be used as such and made to suffer. I delight in using him for My pleasure, making him jump, squirm and cry like a bitch.

screenshot
screenshot

Format: wmv
Size: 835.54 MB
Duration: 00:14:44

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Mistress Lady Renee - Whipping of a dumb slave.wmv
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Mistress Lady Renee - Whipping of a dumb slave.wmv
Dindr2
Added: Mar 15, 2024 7:39 pm
Femdom Stellina Obscura, Sean Saber - Anal Piggy Punishment

screenshot

This is another messy masterpiece from the depths of the Studio Freaky Dungeon. Mistress Stellina has left her tiny slave boy, Sean Saber, sitting on a giant cock attached to a vibrating Sybian all night long. Even before she begins anal punishment of this little piggy, his hole is already stretched out. This video is chock-full of giant strapon dildos, deep-throating, a 4-cock-sandwich, a super hot big tit mistress, Futanari, Futa, black leather boots, handjobs, cock sucking, gaping, prolapse, BDSM, bondage, deep ass hole fucking, dirty ass-to-mouth, corporal punishment, tiny dick humiliation, and extreme anal fisting. Enjoy!
Sean Saber is restrained and blindfolded with a giant vibrating cock in his ass when Mistress enters the dungeon. She is annoyed at his rude cancellation of their last session. He sent a cancellation text only 20 minutes before they were supposed to meet. Mistress Stellina�s time is very valuable, so last-minute cancellations for her BDSM sessions are completely unacceptable.
As punishment, she locks away his useless cock in strict chastity and vibes his dick-filled ass even more. She instructs him to fuck his own hole as she crops him all over his body. She torments him at wicked speeds on the Sybian and makes him bounce on her huge cock like a little bitch. She can see his stomach bulging as the big dick penetrates his guts.
She puts a plug up his ass and pops a little piggy tail in his hole and makes him squeal. Then she puts him in a fucked-up nasal bondage predicament with a weighted rope that gives him a ridiculous-looking snout. Stellina is thoroughly amused at how incredibly stupid he looks and laughs while he continues to squeal like a piggy. She paddles him all over his most sensitive parts and reminds him of why he�s being punished.
She decides that his mouth and throat are too empty and proceeds to take out four sizable dildos for him to suck off. She is determined to get all 4 of them in his greedy mouth hole. The silly little submissive gags on cocks while Stellina spits on his stupid-looking face. She starts with the smallest one (still bigger than his!) and then works her way up to the largest one, stuffing his face until he is covered with his own spit and drool.
She humiliates him even further by making him beg for cocks and double stuffing his mouth. Then, she adds a THIRD one. Then, a FOURTH!
She takes out her penis pump and sucks up his cum filled balls. His dick swells in his chastity and precum leaks nonstop from its opening. His balls are now big and swollen so she restricts them with several cock rings. She likes his nutsack to be nice and tight so she can dish out some wicked CBT on them.
She fucks his hole with a dick-on-a-stick while she degrades his tiny cock. His dick shrivels at the constant stream of insults. At this point, he can�t even fill his chastity cage. PATHETIC! Now Stellina�s dick is hard and excited. She needs to put inside his ass. She pegs him balls-deep with her big black cock. She gets the thickest cock she owns out and pegs his asshole to a 9-inch diameter. He�s a gaping anal slut now and ready for her fist.
She works his hole with deep fisting as he milks hard out of his chastity cage. He gapes wide open and prolapses while she in-and-out punch-fucks him. His tiny cock is dripping and he is begging to be let out of chastity. She finally lets the pathetic little piggy blow his load.

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 2 GB
Duration: 00:58:54

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Femdom_Stellina Obscura, Sean Saber - Anal Piggy Punishment.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Femdom_Stellina Obscura, Sean Saber - Anal Piggy Punishment.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 15, 2024 10:01 pm
Femdom Stellina Obscura, Sean Saber - Insane Milking - Mistress Drains My Prostate And Balls

screenshot

Stellina Obscura has got a �different kind of workout� in mind for Sean Saber today�an intense anal workout! Stellina restrains Sean by his wrists and ankles, tears off his clothes, and gets ready to work his asshole deep and hard. Stellina is determined to turn Sean into a mindless cocksucking anal whore who begs for ass-to-mouth and fisting. She subjects him to anal fingering, double anal, ass-to-mouth, skull-fucking, humiliation, crop whipping, strap-on fucking (pegging), prostate milking, and hardcore fisting. Stellina drains his prostate, milking his hard cock for every drop and emptying his balls. She lubes up her fist with his own prostate milk and punch-fucks his hungry hole until he squirts like a girl. After begging to cum, his cock explodes and cum drips down to his gaping ass pussy.

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 1.78 GB
Duration: 00:52:55

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Femdom_Stellina Obscura, Sean Saber - Insane Milking - Mistress Drains my Prostate and Balls.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Femdom_Stellina Obscura, Sean Saber - Insane Milking - Mistress Drains my Prostate and Balls.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 15, 2024 11:42 pm
Femdom Stellina Obscura, Sean Saber - Sissy Gamer Gurl - Femdom Pegging - Deep Fisting

screenshot

Stellina Obscura has recently moved in with her boyfriend, Sean Saber. While he spends his weekend gaming with his bros, Stellina is busy making room for her things in his closet. She finds a mysterious box labeled, �Kendra the Slut.� In a jealous rage, she demands to know who this slut is and why all of her skanky clothes and sex toys are in HIS closet. Who is this bitch?!
When confronted, Sean embarrassingly admits that the stuff belongs to him. Stellina is taken aback and realizes what he means. Her boyfriend is actually a sissy who loves to dress up and fuck his boi pussy with big dildos. Stellina is not phased by this discovery and tells him that she understands, �Everyone has their secrets.� She disappears into the bedroom while Sean continues to play video games.
When she reappears, Sean is in shock at her transformation. She is in full domme attire and strapped with a 13-inch realistic dildo. Now, it's time for Sean to make his transformation into a sissy slut who is ready for sucking and fucking.
Sean strips down and is put into sexy knee-high socks and a garter belt, then slapped with a crop on his nice round ass. Stellina is going to fuck his tight, pink hole and warms up his boi pussy with her fingers. He is made to put on crotchless panties, fake tits, and a lacy bra. She objectifies him by manhandling his tits and grabbing his ass. The final touches to his adorable sissy outfit are a pair of 4-inch pink heels and cotton candy hair.
For the last part of his transformation, Stellina finds his makeup collection in Kendra the Slut's box. She puts makeup on his face, reminding him that he needs to be pretty if he's going to suck her perfect cock.
Sean is now Kendra, and Kendra must suck the little cock she keeps in her secret box. It warms up her throat for Stellina's huge 13-inch cock. She jams her huge dick down Kendra's throat. Kendra's tight boi pussy begins to leak with excitement. Stellina demeans and degrades Kendra's tiny cock. It might as well be a clit, it's so small.
Kendra spreads her legs on the couch and gets her boi pussy fingered and fucked with her secret dildo. Stellina feeds the dirty dildo to Kendra's cock hungry mouth. Her throat is deep and ready for ass-to-mouth. She is made to clean off all the anal juices off the dildo. When her hole is warmed up, Stellina takes her gigantic 13-inch cock and penetrates Kendra's hole. She fucks her sissy long and hard while also stuffing her sissy's mouth so she can be airtight.
Kendra is realizing her dream of being a used anal whore, but she still needs to work harder to get the privilege of taking a cum load. So, she gets on her knees to take it taking cock so deep she moans and screams. Her tits are bouncing and her hair is a mess, but she continues to take Mistress Stellina's cock and push her tight hole to its limit. Mistress sits on the couch and demands that Kendra ride her dick, lowering her hole onto her monstrous cock as deep as possible. Kendra is always ready to obediently suck the huge cock clean with her hungry mouth.
In the final segment of deep fucking, Stellina completely dominates her sissy's hole with her entire fist and forearm. Kendra strokes her tiny dick, which might as well be a clit, until it is milking into her own mouth. After intense, deep fisting, Kendra is finally brought to orgasm.
As Mistress Stellina promises, Kendra must eat every drop of cum. Her sissy blows her load into her own mouth and swallows it all. Mistress Stellina catches the stray beads and pushes it all into Kendra's mouth. No cum goes to waste! This cum-dumpster sissy is left happy and satisfied on the floor, sticky with ass juice, lube, and her own cum.

screenshot
screenshot

Genre:bdsm, anal.fisting, fake.tits, 1080p, pegging, sissification, anal.dildo, full.hd, mp4, high.heels, strap.on, dominatrix, hardcore, handjob, cumshot, blowjob, femdom, fisting, dildo, humiliation, anal.fingering, degradation, realistic.dildo, strap.on.missionary, lacy.bra, 2023, 2023.12, studiofreaky.com, stellina.obscura, shaved.balls, female.fisting.male, jerk.to.completion, cum.in.own.mouth, crossdressing, huge.dildo, feminization, crotchless.panties, dildo.sucking, strap.on.fuck, toy.ass.to.mouth, sean.saber, male.completion, heteroflexible

Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:36:32

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

Femdom_Stellina Obscura, Sean Saber - Sissy Gamer Gurl - Femdom Pegging - Deep Fisting.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Femdom_Stellina Obscura, Sean Saber - Sissy Gamer Gurl - Femdom Pegging - Deep Fisting.mp4