Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 13, 2023 10:20 pm
You Dont Have A Slave - Part 1 And 2 - Starring Dava And Angel

screenshot

Dava does get genuinely surprised sometimes when she hears that her girlfriends dont own a male slave. But she doesnt mind because thats always a perfect excuse to humiliate and emasculate the male she owns in front of her friends. Here she is with her cute friend Angel as the girls have just come back from shopping, but before Angel leaves Dava wants to show her the male she owns. We previously posted a clip with Angel that was filmed after this one, this clip though is where she meets this slave for the first time. Surprisingly Angel doesnt seem shocked by the whole thing and takes to using him quite naturally. You never know how ladies will react the first time they see a man that is owned as property by a woman but in this case Angel seems to feel very comfortable with the idea.

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 1.82 GB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:17:13

Download from RapidGator

You Dont Have A Slave - Part 1 and 2 - Starring Dava and Angel.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 14, 2023 1:22 am
You Have To Be In Chastity To Take Me Shopping

screenshot

Dava of course doesnt have to make her slave eat food droppings off the floor since her pink maid outfit clad male will sweep clean her house regardless. But this way makes it extra humiliating for him in from of her girlfriend Angel, as she now sees how easy it is to completely conquer a male. Why not shock his cock while he fumbles around cleaning as well, just to make his life more miserable. After all he is nothing but a slave, a male she uses and humiliates in front of her girlfriends as her whims dictate.

screenshot

Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, House Slave, Barefoot, Pov,Submission, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Femdom, Cbt Instruction

Size: 350.64 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:20

Download from RapidGator

You have to be in Chastity to Take me Shopping.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 14, 2023 4:21 am
Sarah DiAvola - Princess Sarah's New Pet: Sarah DiAvola And Davin Strong

screenshot

Release Year: 11.04.2023
Genre: Anal, Dildo, BDSM, Handjob, CBT, Pegging, Suspension, Femdom, Strapon, Bondage, Pussy Licking, Facesitting
Director: Dee Severe
Cast: Davin Strong, Sarah DiAvola

A fellow Domme has left Sarah DiAvola a present in the dungeon, saying there's a new pet in there for her to play with. Her new pet turns out to be super buff bodybuilder Davin Strong, who's tied to a cross and ready and willing to take everything Mistress Sarah has to dish out. Sarah warms up his six pack with a flogger, then progresses to a very stingy, flexible and painful crop. Then she teases him with the possibility of a blowjob but leaves him denied. She bites his dick and balls and stretches them into very uncomfortable positions. Finally, she releases him from his bondage, but she's not even close to being done. Next, Davin finds himself suspended for the very first time! Mistress Sarah takes advantage of all the exposed parts swinging around, smacking his back, feet and butt with a paddle. Unfortunately, he can't stay hanging there all day, so Princess Sarah teases with the promise of some fucking. But of course, she has a big long strap-on and all the fucking involves Davin's big muscular ass. Being the cruel mistress she is, Sarah doesn't even let the poor guy cum!

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 4.57 GB
Duration: 01:04:22
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download files:

Dindr2
Added: May 14, 2023 7:22 am
Serveprincessaurora - Nice guy humiliation - Rules for interacting with women

screenshot

Genre: Blonde, Erotic, Femdom, POV, Softcore, Solo

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 616.3 MB
Duration: 00:10:32
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download files:

Dindr2
Added: May 14, 2023 10:24 am
2023-04-11 - Sarah Diavola, Davin Strong - Princess Sarah's New Pet (104244)

screenshot

A fellow Domme has left Sarah DiAvola a present in the dungeon, saying there�s a new pet in there for her to play with. Her new pet turns out to be super buff bodybuilder Davin Strong, who�s tied to a cross and ready and willing to take everything Mistress Sarah has to dish out. Sarah warms up his six pack with a flogger, then progresses to a very stingy, flexible and painful crop. Then she teases him with the possibility of a blowjob but leaves him denied. She bites his dick and balls and stretches them into very uncomfortable positions. Finally, she releases him from his bondage, but she�s not even close to being done. Next, Davin finds himself suspended � for the very first time! Mistress Sarah takes advantage of all the exposed parts swinging around, smacking his back, feet and butt with a paddle. Unfortunately, he can�t stay hanging there all day, so Princess Sarah teases with the promise of some fucking. But of course, she has a big long strap-on and all the fucking involves Davin�s big muscular ass. Being the cruel mistress she is, Sarah doesn�t even let the poor guy cum!

Sarah DiAvola, Davin Strong

screenshot

Size: 2.31 GB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 01:04:22

Download from RapidGator

2023-04-11 - Sarah DiAvola, Davin Strong - Princess Sarah's New Pet (104244).mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 14, 2023 1:25 pm
Amber, Ava And Riley - Riding Brats Mash And Crush Worthless Pony Balls

screenshot

A pony stumbled slightly and a girl felt unsafe. It almost dropped her. She had been riding for just 20 minutes and felt safe, confident and in charge of the pony. The stumble hurt her confidence in her ability to control the under her. Although the stumble was small and barely noticed by the girls waiting their turn to use the pony, the girl demanded retribution. A good ball crushing should remind that pony to obey the rider! The pony is placed in the smother box to keep the screams muffled and the girls begin tightening the screws which makes the pony�s balls go flat. Balls are not normally flat. Flat balls are painful balls. The girls take turns twisting the screws making the balls to be more and more flat. The pony groans as the girls change the shape of his testicles. The girls quickly realize the more they make the balls flat the more the money screams in protest! The girls had so much fun! The pony will be more focused in the future! The girls have so much fun turning the screws to flatten his balls! Remember�righty tighty!

screenshot

Size: 1022.74 MB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:12:26

Download from RapidGator

Amber, Ava and Riley - Riding Brats Mash and Crush Worthless Pony Balls.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 14, 2023 4:21 pm
Ava Onyx Spit Slt Brutal Edge Joi Cei

screenshot

There�s something about the sweet wetness dripping off My tongue that makes you melt.. you can�t deny it. Every inch of My body is heavenly, including every substance that comes from My body. Especially My sexy spit, rolling off My tongue and dripping down My sexy curves. I�m going to take advantage of you in your weakened state and make you helplessly pump to this brutal edge JOI until you�ve built up the biggest load possible.. and then you�ll slurp up your shame for Me! Watch My sexy oiled up perky tits bounce up and down as I cover them in drool. your mind will go numb and you�ll only know one thing.. �I am Mistress Ava�s pump slt.� you�re right where you belong beta boy.

screenshot

Size: 343.35 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:17:24

Download from RapidGator

Ava Onyx Spit Slt Brutal Edge JOI CEI.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 14, 2023 7:24 pm
Ball Grinding, Cock Crushing Ruined Orgasm Under Lara's Keds

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 1.16 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:24:09

Download from RapidGator

Ball grinding, Cock crushing Ruined Orgasm under Lara's Keds.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 14, 2023 10:24 pm
Bratprincess Christina & Madison - Bikini Chastity Tease Footworship

screenshot

Bikini Brat Girls Madison and Christina are in a bitchy mood. Their real man boy friends are taking them to the beach today and they are late! The girls are so frustrated and bitchy and the poor ugly chastity cuck is there to take their . Madison really lets the cuck have it when it pulls a hair off of Christina's foot rather than licking it off. SMACK! She slaps his stupid ugly face. The girls have so much teasing the poor cuck. �Don't you want to go to the beach with us?� The girls point and laugh at their idiot after they spit in its face. SPECIAL BONUS FOOTAGE: The clip ends with a special POV video from Christina. It is an amazing ass worship video with a cum countdown in her bikini.

screenshot

Size: 671.64 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:43

Download from RapidGator

BRATPRINCESS CHRISTINA & MADISON - BIKINI CHASTITY TEASE FOOTWORSHIP.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 15, 2023 1:23 am
Club St!letto - Ashes And Spit

screenshot

For Goddess Mia its sunshine and fresh air, for her slave its ashes and spit. While out enjoying nature Mia decides to stop for a smoke break. She cant risk tossing her ashes on the forest floor so the slave will have to be her ashtray. She has him kneel beside her where she can blow smoke in his face and her ashes in his mouth.Its fun watching the slave gasp and cough as she blows her smoke in his face and then spit on him too. She spits on his head and uses the pool of spit to put out her cigarette. Also to be sure to check out Face Sitting Fun in the Forest where this slave also doubles as a human chair after Mia first buries his face under her ass.

screenshot

Size: 1.25 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:05:27

Download from RapidGator

Club St!letto - Ashes and Spit.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 15, 2023 4:24 am
Edge Footjob - Foot Domination Foot Worship With Lara Cuore

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 153.45 MB
Video:
Resolution:640x360
Duration: 00:28:06

Download from RapidGator

Edge Footjob - Foot Domination Foot Worship with Lara Cuore.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 15, 2023 7:21 am
Fightpulse - Sarah&gloria Metamorphosis

screenshot

Metamorphosis has arrived!

We�ve been working on this for a while, getting our feet wet filming the first two in preparation. If it hits a nerve, let us hear you here or on the forum, and spread the word!

Plot: Alex and Lucy, a young Prague couple, have Diana, a new friend of Lucy�s, over for dinner. As the evening gets darker and the wine bottle � lighter, Alex finds himself in a precarious situation.

Starring:
Andreas (stats) as Alex
Sarah (stats) as Lucy
Gloria (stats) as Diana

screenshot

Size: 766.65 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:14:29

Download from RapidGator

FightPulse - Sarah&Gloria Metamorphosis.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 15, 2023 10:22 am
Goddess Blonde Kitty - Shiny Seduction

screenshot

Description:
Stroke, goon, obsess for me little shiny subbie. You�re nothing but a slave to my sparkle. What started off as a little preference has become a full blown addiction, and I know this. I know this and I�m going to use it to make you MY addict. You�re nothing but a drone for my shine. See how the holographic glittering combined with my teasing makes you completely and utterly addicted.
Published: Nov 29, 2021

Keywords: Ass Fetish, Ass Worship, Gooner, Gooning, Mesmerize, Shiny, Shiny Fetish, Shiny Panties, Tease and Denial, Tit Worship

screenshot

Size: 1.05 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:02

Download from RapidGator

Goddess Blonde Kitty - Shiny Seduction.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 15, 2023 1:24 pm
Goddess Gynrachy Goddess Serena - 1st Time Glory Hole For Bi Slaves

screenshot

My collared slave was tasked with creating a glory hole that I can lock him in so he can be used as a working slt for any and all dicks I decide to rent him out to. Today he proudly reveals his creation, but is surprised when after he is locked inside with his own boy clit locked into a shock collar, he is told that he will be testing it out for the first time with a real cock! A stranger emerges as a surprise and uses my slt's mouth to suck his cock and rim his ass until he is satisfied. The gloryhole slt is then taken out of his cage so the stranger can drain him of his cum and pass it back into his mouth in a snowball. Slut is ordered onto his back where he receives a final load all over his face and into his whore mouth.

Published: Mar 4, 2023

screenshot

Size: 806.16 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:18:16

Download from RapidGator

Goddess Gynrachy _ Goddess Serena - 1st time Glory Hole for Bi Slaves.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 15, 2023 4:20 pm
Goddess Lanie - Short Little Superman

screenshot

"I've been waiting for you Superman", you enter my lair as I'm sitting cross legged waiting for you on my throne. You don't know, but I'M the reason for all of the super heroes missing, and you're about to be my next, the "almighty" superman lol. We'll see about that.

I stand at 9 feet tall towering over you. You look up to me and there's no way to even take you seriously now. "I'm not afraid of you in any way little one lol", I pick you up by your throat and taunt you. I kiss you and tease you about your height and my power. I'm going to have fun with my Superman before I'm bored of him. You never stood a chance little one!

Height Humiliation, Super Villain, Belly Button Fetish, Choking Fantasy Play, Ebony Amazon, Executrixxx Fantasy, FemDom, FemDom POV, Height Comparisons, POV, Verbal Abuse Fantasy, Verbal Humiliation,

screenshot

Size: 767.86 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:21

Download from RapidGator

GoddessLanie - ShortLittleSuperman.mp4