Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 15, 2023 7:24 pm
Goddexx Daphne - Dont Cum To Cock

screenshot

Description:
You're so horny, aren't you?
I know. You just want to jerk off to my luscious Goddess curves, right? Well, go ahead. Pump while I tease you with my beautiful body and seductive voice.
You're aware that I'm well known for my encouraged bi skills, but you're not the type of guy who's into that right?
It doesn't turn you on to imagine yourself on your knees in front of me and another man, does it? No. You don't want to hear me describe all the juicy details of making you hook up with another man. Okay, fine. I won't. I won't make you stroke to this gay fantasy I won't make you bust everywhere for cock
I promise.

Keywords: Encouraged Bi, Mind Fuck, Cum Countdown, Dirty Talk, Encouraged Gay, Female Domination, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Role Play, Sensual Domination, Taboo Fantasy

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 1.54 GB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:10:57

Download from RapidGator

Goddexx Daphne - Dont Cum to Cock.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 15, 2023 10:24 pm
Goddexx Daphne - Gooners Get Dumb

screenshot

Description:
Hand on cock, gooner.
Eyes on my shiny body, gooner.
Pump cock, gooner.
Stare. Pump. Worship. Pump. Obey. Pump.
Get dumb. Gooners don�t think, they just stroke. Mmm, it feels so good, doesn�t it? Nod, slt. You�re my stoopid little goonslave, and you�re so lucky to be mine.
Published: Jan 4, 2023

Keywords: Gooning, Masturbation Encouragement, Body Worship, Brat Girls, Edging Fetish, Female Domination, FemDom Goddess, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship, Sensual Domination, Slave Training

screenshot

Size: 1.68 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:14

Download from RapidGator

Goddexx Daphne - Gooners Get Dumb.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 16, 2023 1:20 am
Goddexx Daphne - Shiny Strokeslt Mindrinse

screenshot

Description:
You know what to do.
Grab that joystick, begin pumping. You�re my little goonslt, and it�s time for your daily mindrinse. This is all you want to do - PUMP for Goddess in my shiny latex catsuit. Feel all your thoughts slipping away, until all that is left is me. My perfection. Your hand on that cock, mmm, it feels so good�
You�re so weak and submissive when you�re in the goonhole like this. It�s good for you to give in, to have your mind washed of everything except your one true Goddess!

Keywords: Gooning, Latex Fetish, Body Worship, Edging Fetish, Female Domination, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Sensual Domination, Shiny Fetish, Slave Training

screenshot

Size: 1.62 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:29

Download from RapidGator

Goddexx Daphne - Shiny Strokeslt Mindrinse.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 16, 2023 4:22 am
Goddexx Daphne - Spiral Deeper Shiny Goon

screenshot

Description:
Seeing me in this new latex outfit does something to your brain, doesn�t it?
It turns your brain off. Brain OFF, cock ON. You�re so weak for shiny, so helpless to my power. I know that dick is twitching, so be a good boy and start pumping it.
My latex covered curves take you so deep, which is just what I want.
Please me, pump for me, spiral deeperrrr, my little gooner.
Each time you goon for me like this, you get more and more addicted. Mmm.
Published: Jan 15, 2023

Keywords: Gooning, Shiny Fetish, Body Worship, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex Fetish, Masturbation Encouragement, Mesmerize, Slave Training

screenshot

Size: 1.36 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:41

Download from RapidGator

Goddexx Daphne - Spiral Deeper Shiny Goon.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 16, 2023 7:20 am
Kylie Star - Enraptured Bondage Slave Induction Ritual

screenshot

This spell will to take you past the point of no return, your mind dominated by my ethereal voice resounding in your head as your inner dialogue stops and only my voice remains. You will become more deeply captivated with every stroke as reality falls away and nothing else remains except for me pulling you deeper down into enslavement and the blissful obedience of serving me as your goddess. This session is designed to indoctrinate you and officially render you as my slave. You will be trained and reprogrammed as my obedient drone existing with the sole purpose of pleasing me. This ritual will make it official as you surrender and accept this as your reality. Relax into an aroused delirium I take full control and penetrate the depths of your mind guiding you into total servitude.

screenshot

Format: mov
Size: 328.91 MB
Video:
Resolution:1440x1080
Duration: 00:13:25

Download from RapidGator

Kylie Star - Enraptured Bondage Slave Induction Ritual.mov

Dindr2
Added: May 16, 2023 10:23 am
Kylie Star - Lose Yourself In My Legs

screenshot

My legs are such a perfect instrument of seduction, find yourself melting into divine surrender as you focus all your attention on their mesmerizing beauty and let go of reality. Fall so deep under my seductive spell and become transfixed, entranced and infatuated as I transport your mind and body into a deliciously erotic experience using visualization techniques that will tease you into total surrender. Stroke your cock for me and give in more with each satisfying stroke, as you succumb to the intense pleasure your mind will become so much more susceptible to me. Your subconscious will be wide open to my every suggestion, while your conscious mind becomes more lost in my perfect legs by the second. By the time you cum for me you will be completely enraptured and enslaved by your desire.

The effects of this clip can be very potent, be sure you are in a place where you can drift safely into trance

screenshot

Size: 342.29 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:15:12

Download from RapidGator

Kylie Star - Lose Yourself In My Legs.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 16, 2023 1:21 pm
Kylie Star - Owned By Your Goddess Joi Asmr Trance

screenshot

Focus on my gentle seductive voice as your mind melts into bliss. Let all extraneous thought fall away as you fixate all of your attention on your goddess, my beautiful body, mystical eyes and provocative words. Surrender is easy in my presence, it feels so effortless, so natural to let go and to give all control over to me. When I whisper in your ear sending tingles down your spine, it makes you so weak for me, puts you into a pleasurable daze where it is to easy for me to take advantage of you. You are to focus on your cock, but do not stroke until I grant you permission, I want your cock to be desperate for your hand, desperate to stroke to your goddess. When I finally let you stroke, it will feel so incredible and you will thank me for the divine privilege. As you stroke your receptive subconscious mind will soak in all my words, all of my commands. There will be no question that I completely own you. You are now the property of Goddess Kylie. I will reward you for your obedience by building you up to a gratifying climax. Use headphones for a more immersive experience. Be sure you are in place where you can surrender fully.

screenshot

Size: 345.84 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:42

Download from RapidGator

Kylie Star - Owned By Your Goddess JOI ASMR Trance.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 16, 2023 4:24 pm
Kylie Star - Sweet Euphoria Trance Meditation

screenshot

A sensuous journey deep into a blissful state of being, this is positive eroticism at it's finest. Originally created as a custom clip for my good boy who is in love with my sweeter side, much like 'Love Spell' it will evoke deep feelings of adoration and take you into erotically charged euphoria as you fall deeper and deeper under my spell into a meditative yet highly aroused trance state. A nice long induction to send you cascading into transfixed arousal as I tease your senses and melt your mind. This is a powerfully uplifting experience and a perfect addition to your tantric training, a full 34 minutes of pure pleasure that will stay with you throughout your day.
Be sure you are in a place where you can relax at the deepest level and completely let go safely.
(This was a custom clip so the name Stephen is used throughout)

screenshot

Size: 766.42 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:33:59

Download from RapidGator

kylie star - Sweet Euphoria Trance Meditation.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 16, 2023 7:21 pm
Lady Mesmeratrix & Mistress Iside - Chained and Kicked In Their Balls

screenshot

I decided to bring my slave to Mistress Iside's dungeon today. There we found another slave and we chained them together and started kicking them in their useless balls until they fell on the floor. Such losers...

screenshot

Size: 263.78 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:08:53

Download from RapidGator

LadyMesmeratrix - Mesmeratrix&Iside Chained&KickedInTheirBalls.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 16, 2023 10:22 pm
Legjob Between Mistress Lara's Smooth Legs

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 740.84 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:14:47

Download from RapidGator

Legjob between Mistress Lara's smooth Legs.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 17, 2023 1:25 am
Liv Royale - High Heel Dangling Joi Game

screenshot

"Indulge your high heel, foot, and leg fetish with me in this tantalizing video. Watch me dangle my sexy, pastel pink peep-toe pumps off my toes, and stroke your cock to the beat of my shoes against my feet. I'll tease your cock by dangling them at different speeds, showing more and more of my elegant arches and toes, keeping you right on the edge. You'd better be ready to cum though, because as soon as one of my shoes slips off the end of my toe, you have to shoot your load for me! Listen to my sweet voice and watch me tease with my bare feet as you cum like a fountain."

screenshot

Size: 1.44 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:13:42

Download from RapidGator

Liv Royale - High Heel Dangling JOI Game.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 17, 2023 4:24 am
Lucid Lavender - A Sensitive Cock Ruin

screenshot

The boys that eat, sleep, Lucid Lavender, repeat are my favorites. The ones who wear their little cages and practice discipline and obedience just for me. So cute. The only issue with these boys is that when they come in, they can�t hold in their cum. They can�t even make their cock soft when I tell them to. The result of these actions will be to ruin you. Maybe twice. Maybe three times. How much can you handle?

screenshot

Size: 968.18 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:22:06

Download from RapidGator

Lucid Lavender - A Sensitive Cock Ruin.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 17, 2023 7:24 am
Lucid Lavender - You Can't Resist Lucid

screenshot

You can't resist her. Especially hers. That's why, with no context, you're going to click on this clip and watch and listen like a good clipslt. Unreleased

screenshot

No Sex, 2022 12, Jerk Off Encouragement, Humiliation, Brunette, Femdom, Natural Tits, Stockings, Cum Eating Instructions, Non Nude, 2022, Tattooed Female, Iwantclips Com, Humiliationpov Com, Jerk Off Instruction, Slave Training, Fetish, Lucid Lavender, Pov, Solo

Size: 462.63 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:33

Download from RapidGator

Lucid Lavender - You Can't Resist Lucid.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 17, 2023 10:23 am
Mandy Marx - Kinky Bachelor Lap Dance

screenshot

It's not often that I do strip teases and lap dances, but when I do, I can see the mind shattering effect it has on the lucky sub. It's my bachelors last hurrah with me, his wedding night around the corner and he wants to spend it celebrating with his cruel dominatrix. I'm going to make sure this is a night he remembers forever. Don't worry, he's in chastity so it's not cheating.

screenshot

Size: 509.59 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:37

Download from RapidGator

Mandy Marx - Kinky Bachelor Lap Dance.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 17, 2023 1:21 pm
Mandy Marx - The Mandy Panties

screenshot
screenshot

Chastity Game, 1080p, Dirty Talk, High Heels, Pink, Chastity, Glasses, Femdom, Blonde, Hd, Non Nude, No Sex, Slave Training, Pink Leotard, Allie Heart, Mandy Marx, Humiliation Tasks, Tasks, Sheer Pantyhose, Cbt Instruction, Humiliationpov Com, Orgasm Control, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Pov

Size: 250.15 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:05:13

Download from RapidGator

Mandy Marx - The Mandy Panties.mp4