Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 23, 2023 10:24 am
Mandy Marx - I Edge You Slap

screenshot

Ballsack patty cake! My weak little virgin boy flies across the country just for me to bully him. What a cutie... I love watching his face go red as he starts to beg for release. sometimes consists of just an off-on stroke game, but Lucid is pretty sadistic and wanted to play, so I edge, she SLAPS. What fun.

screenshot

Allie Heart, Orgasm Denial, Upside Down, Blindfold, 1080p, Leather, Tease, Brunette, Femdom, Blonde, Hd, Bondage, Fetish, ****, Ponytail, Tickling, Female Carrying Man, Ball Squeezing, Bound Wrists, Shock Collar, Cock Slapping, Zora, Tickle Torture, Edging, Tease And Denial, Bdsm

Format: mp4
Size: 908.35 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:20:44

Download:

Mandy Marx - I Edge You Slap.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 23, 2023 1:21 pm
Mandy Marx - Stolen Anal Virginity

screenshot

Interview, foreplay, jacking off while I warm him up, strapping in, and fucking my virgin slave so that he can no longer be called a virgin anymore. Years of shooting at this dungeon with multiple mistresses, being referred to as the virgin, her virgin, my virgin, He�s a man now. He�s known penetration all the way to my hips, all the way inside. He�ll never be the same again. He�s been fucked by Mandy Marx. And he always will be, won�t he?

screenshot

Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Orgasm Control, Pantyhose, Pegging, Ruined Orgasm, Slave Training, Slave, Strap On, Small Penis Humiliation, Edging, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Fetish, Financial Domination, Pov, Femdom

Size: 847.52 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:18:05

Download:

Mandy Marx - Stolen Anal Virginity.mp4

Dindr2
Added: May 23, 2023 10:21 pm
Raven Bay - Freshly Squeezed Testicles 1080p

screenshot

Mistress Raven Bay doesn't believe in the word mercy. Using her favorite tool to keep a bitch boy's balls tightly in their place she shows her slave exactly what it means to have his manhood under complete control. She tightens the sadistic vice locked around his balls until they turn purple and are about to pop! He pleads for mercy but Mistress Raven only keeps tightening the device while laughing at his painful predicament. With his balls about to explode she edges and milks his pathetic cock making him feel intense waves of pure pain and pleasure. All credit goes to the original encoders and groups.

screenshot

Latex, Hitachi Magic Wand, Milking, Knee High Boots, Masturbation, Tease And Denial, Submission, Tattoo, Big Tits, 1on1, 1080p, Big Ass, Big Cock, Bdsm, Fetish, Femdomempire Com, Femdom, Female Completion, Full Hd, **** Male Orgasm, **** Ejaculations, **** Ejaculation, Domination, Handjob, Clips4sale Com, Cleavage, Corset, Cock Tease, Cock And Ball Torture, Blonde, Boots, Bondage Male, Bondage, Bubble Butt, Cumshot, Raven Bay, Lightly Tattooed, Hd, Dominatrix

Size: 1.34 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:16:09

Download:

Raven Bay - Freshly Squeezed Testicles 1080p.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Jun 02, 2023 2:08 pm
Miss Cleopatra - Humiliated And Ruined With A Fleshlight

screenshot

Description
Miss Cleopatra has had her submissive locked in chastity for 9 days. She teases him holding the key in front of his face, contemplating whether or not to unlock him. After some begging from her sub, she finally decides to take his cage off. She then teases him with her hands, bringing him to a full erection very close to orgasm. She denies him but pulls out a fleshlight and places it between her legs. As a reward for not cumming for 9 days she allows her sub to fuck the fleshy toy.
Miss Cleopatra then adds a rule to stop fucking the toy when she says "red light" and to continue fucking the toy when she says "green light". Her sub obeys her commands while he humiliatingly tries to hump the toy while it encases his throbbing cock. She verbally allows him to cum but only if her fucks the toy like he means it. While he's humping relentlessly his cock slips out right during orgasm! Her sub cums all over, trying to re-insert back into the fleshlight but fails and continues to cum with no stimulation. Resulting in a humiliating, embarrassing accidental 9-day ruined orgasm!

screenshot

Size: 2.34 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:21:55

Download:

Miss Cleopatra - Humiliated and Ruined with a Fleshlight.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Jun 03, 2023 8:06 pm
Das Schwanz-Maedchen

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Extreme Penetrations, Anal F On M, BDSM, Bondage, Femdom, CrossDressing
Cast: Tom, Domina Kate, Steffen

Domina Kate has taken in a new victim and is sure she will be submissive to be able to train game bitch. Fist-anal stretching, dildo ass fuck, needle games, latex doll suits, spanking, trampling - the male cunt is spared nothing!

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 4.51 GB
Duration: 01:42:03
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download files:

dead_link_removed
YouHateYourself.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jun 04, 2023 2:08 pm
Mistress Damazonia - Stretching The Whore's Ass Deep And Wide - Goddess Tangent And Natalie Mars

screenshot

Mistress Damazonia and Goddess Tangent has been working all day and now its time to treat themselves and and have some fun; They call for some company in their hotel room and this beautiful trans girl shows up, However, the two Dommes have their own agenda for the whore. They will degradate her, dress her down, tease her and turn her into being just a fuck toy for their entertainment. They discover her hole to be able to take SO MUCH! as much length than girt! She will get pounded and used like a good whore

screenshot

Size: 3.52 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:25:02

Download:

Mistress Damazonia - Stretching the whore's ass deep and wide - Goddess Tangent and Natalie Mars.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Jun 05, 2023 8:09 pm
Clubdom 2

screenshot

These women are unbelievably erotic, yet shockingly cruel. 12 fantastic scenes from some of the hottest dommes from Club Dom! You'll cringe, you'll since, but you won't be able to turn away!

Positions/activities include bdsm dominatrix slave fetish bondage femdom slapping humiliation cock.and.ball.torture male.sub cage pegging strap.on strap.on.blowjob strap.on.fuck strap.on.doggy.style foot.fetish whipping handjob ****.handjob handjob.to.completion wrist.cuffs male.on.female.cunnilingus st.andrews.cross ball.squeezing dildo.gag caning ball.gag strap.on.spit.roast collar jerk.off masturbation boot.fetish realistic.dildo

Charley Hart, Kendra James, Dylan Daniels, Alex Adams, Alexa Rydell, Nicki Ortega, Callie Nicole, Sasha Meow, Toby Springs, Cameron Kincade

screenshot

Jean Bardot, Mp4, Latex, Bdsm, Femdom, Domination, Nbr Release, Rubber, Wmv, Caning, Chastity, Male Bondage, Lydia Supremacy, Megan Jones, Michelle Lacy, Janna Hicks, Jamie Valentine, Joslyn James, Kendra Heart, Kiki Klout, Goddess Tangent, Pegging, Raven Eve, Urethral Sounding, Strap On, Smoking, Whipping, Vanessa Cage, Cock And Ball Torture, Clubdom Com

Size: 2.76 GB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 02:06:01

Download:

ClubDom_2.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Jun 06, 2023 5:11 pm
Mandy Marx S Hands Free Orgasm Program

screenshot

Over 1k clips but no hands-free orgasm?! THIS IS IT. I'm going to teach you how to mentally mindfuck yourself until you pop. A trance of submission and addiction that couldn't feel better. Spiral with me. Stroke for me. And cum all over yourself for your mind dominating mistress.

You've been waiting. This one's worth the wait.

screenshot

Size: 884.71 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:20:11

Download:

Mandy Marx s Hands Free Orgasm Program.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Jun 06, 2023 11:08 pm
Miss Alika White - Chastity Breast Tease

screenshot

If your cock is locked up�
Congratulations, you get to watch this clip. But also, commiserations because this clip is going to make you even more frustrated that you can�t touch your cock.
I�ll tell you what I get out of locking your cock up and why I like it so much. You�ll stare in awe at my cleavage as you get more and more desperate for release while I torment your useless cock.

screenshot

Size: 681.97 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:19

Download:

Miss Alika White - Chastity Breast Tease.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Jun 07, 2023 8:07 am
Miss Alika White Beta Bottom Bitch Anal Session

screenshot

You�re going to spend 20 minutes with me training you to become even more pathetic than you already are.
Grab your anal toys. Once the clip starts you won�t be allowed to jerk off until you have you have your butt stuffed. But that�s just the first of 3 humiliating rules I have if you want to touch your cock.
Within a few minutes you�ll be on the edge of cumming with a big dick down your throat. And then I�ll give you another task which will take your embarrassment to the next level. By the time you get an opportunity to cum, you�ll truly be a disgrace.

screenshot

Size: 1.63 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:21:31

Download:

Miss Alika White Beta Bottom Bitch Anal Session.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Jun 07, 2023 11:12 am
Miss Zara Durose Mistress Sidonia - Cruel Chastity - Complete Movie (1080p)

screenshot

Mistress Sidonia is punishing her slave boy and girl for playing with each other without permission. She has locked them both in chastity and put them together with a double mouth gag and chains, a vibrator buzzing away on their devices, so they can ponder on their misdemeanour. After returning several hours later, they are both mindless with frustration, slaveboy's cock dripping and endless stream of precum and Zara's pussy wet from stimulation. She uses the paddle to punish further before announcing that she has seen that the boy was the instigator, so he will stay in chastity for one month and Zara is to be released immediately. He is put on the bondage bench, a strapon attached to his waste, Zara is allowed to ride it to orgasm as Sidonia continues to stimulate and tease his bulging caged cock. Finally a dildo gag is attached to his mouth and Zara rides that, her juices spraying on his face as he squirms in frustration.
Sex acts: chastity play, facesitting, vibing chastity, pussy eating

screenshot

Size: 1.42 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:23:22

Download:

Miss Zara DuRose _ Mistress Sidonia - Cruel Chastity - Complete Movie (1080p).mp4

Dindr2
Added: Jun 07, 2023 8:09 pm
Mistress Damazonia - Shocking And Gassy Torment (1080p)

screenshot

Mistress Damazonia has mummified her slave in plastic and take out his chastised cock and balls for her entertainment. His nipple are hooked on the electric stimulation device for a slow built up torment, his balls are tormented, his cock teased and his breathe taken away. Mistress Damazonia hates when her slave wiggles too much, so she sits on his face and starts farting to make him quiet. She will continue to do so until her slave calms down and takes more tormenting predicament until Mistress is ready to stop and allows him a release. However, she wont let him out of the cage to cum....
Sex acts: chastity play, cbt, facesitting, vibing chastity until cum

screenshot

Size: 3.65 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:26:07

Download:

Mistress Damazonia - Shocking and Gassy Torment (1080p).mp4

Dindr2
Added: Jun 07, 2023 11:07 pm
Mistress Nova - Hot Classmate Rejection

screenshot

You cant believe the hottest girl in school noticed you staring at her and walked over to (probably) tell you to fuck off. To your surprise, I ask if you would like to play a little game of truth or dare. Your pulse is racing from the sight of My beauty up close. A devilish grin spreads across My face after you agree to play. Little do you know, I have something very humiliating in store for you It starts with a little SPH and ends with taking your money.

screenshot

Size: 2.35 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:32

Download:

Mistress Nova - Hot Classmate Rejection.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Jun 08, 2023 5:05 am
Mistress Sidonia - Bondage Chair Sex - Complete Movie

screenshot

Mistress Sidonia has one of her sex slaves blindfolded in tight bondage and she delights in teasing him with her beautiful naked body. After he becomes fully aroused she makes good use of him, riding to orgasm, before leaving him frustrated until called upon again.
Sex acts: teasing while tied to bondage chair, pussy teasing, blindfolded tease, **** cum eating

screenshot

Size: 1.2 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:19:57

Download:

Mistress Sidonia - Bondage Chair Sex - Complete Movie.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Jun 08, 2023 8:06 am
Mistress Lienne Dagger - It's Not These Clips You Are Gay - One Day Jerking To These Clips Won't Be Enough

screenshot

Mistress Lienne Dagger! This clip contains whisper tracks, encouraging you to jerk to cock, encouraging your cock addiction, and reminding you of your little dick and that you are just a pussy free cock sucking freak.
Hey there little cocksucker. You are so hungry for cock. You are so fucking desperate for someone like me to push you down on your knees and tease you with my cock. Shove it into your fucking face and down your throat lol. You are truly so fucking pathetic. Your hunger for my cock makes you so dumb and weak. It turns you into a little jerk junkie, a little hand humper. Jerk your cock while I jerk mine even though your cock isn't as impressive as mine lol. And that's why you submit to my cock, isn't it? Because I can fuck you better with this dildo, more than you could do with your own pathetic cock. That little thing between your legs is so useless. Your cock wasn't meant to pleasure pussy, you only know how to pleasure yourself by jerking it, humping your hand, for hours on end while you fantasize about sucking cock.
You jerk off thinking about having him over you while he pulls out his huge cock and it hits you on the face, you know you can't resist. You just instinctively open up your mouth. You start to salivate while you slide it into your filthy fucking mouth. No pussy for you, you don't deserve pussy. Or maybe he'll just ram it down your fucking throat, that's what I would do with my cock down your stupid throat. I want to fuck your face because you are such a pathetic, hand humping bitch. You're a gooner for my cock and you deserve to be fucked like one. I wanna shove it down your throat and gag you until you start to drool all over yourself.
Yea drool all over yourself while you're touching your own cock thinking about sucking my cock. It brings you so much pleasure. It makes you so weak. You might be weak for dominant women, you might be submissive to pussy, but it's actually cock, it's the power of cock, that's the thing that actually makes you weak, because it makes you feel so inferior. His is so much bigger and superior while you are just a pathetic hand humper. So you know you have to worship a man with a superior cock. That's why you seek these encouraged bi clips out where you can pretend that you're not a bisexual cock hungry bitch, that cruel bitches like me, 'make' you do it lol!
And that's what makes you so pathetic, because you can't just admit to yourself that you are gay. You are a cock hungry bitch. You just need to be trained by me. You need to be made to do it by me, into sucking cock. That's the only way you can alleviate that shame and guilt that you feel when you think about sucking cock. You can tell yourself that it's not you, it's these hot girls who make me suck cock lol! You are so fucking dumb. Gooning and masturbating to cock for years on end has fried your brain. You can't seem to get it through your head that it's not these clips, you are gay. You just need to suck cock. You need to worship cock. You are a bisexual cock hungry bitch and you just need to suck cock, over and over again.
You just need to jerk yourself until you are dumb, jerk yourself until you feel all that resistance, all that shame and guilt just dissipate, so you can feel the pleasure of sucking cock for me. You need a powerful woman like me who can just pull out the cock hunger inside of you that you try so hard to suppress. You can't hide it from me. I know because my cock makes you so hard, you just need to suck it, you need to jerk to it. You need to surrender to the pleasure of worshiping my cock, to the pleasure of being my gay cock sucking bitch. You're too much of a bitch to suck a real cock, aren't you? So you just settle for jerking, for hand humping. How pathetic.
But one day that won't be enough. One day you will need to corrupt yourself completely because I have planted that seed inside of you so deep. It grows stronger and deeper every time you touch yourself. You feel it more and more and one day you will need to suck a real cock. One day a dildo and jerking just won't be enough for you anymore. You will need to be face fucked by real men, by a man who has a much bigger dick than yours. You need this, you deserve this.

screenshot

Size: 772.58 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:38

Download:

dead_link_removed

Mistress Lienne Dagger - It's Not These Clips You Are Gay - One Day Jerking To These Clips Won't Be Enough.mp4