Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 27, 2023 1:38 am
Eva De Vil - Read My Mind

screenshot

Can you handle knowing what I�m thinking?
You�re gonna love being inside me - inside my mind, that is - where you can hear all my dirty thoughts.
What do I think about when I touch myself? I�m thinking about a good boy and how he can please me.
Go ahead and stroke while you listen in. Just don�t cum until I tell you to.

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 698.77 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:18:00

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Read My Mind.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Read My Mind.mp4
Dindr2
Added: May 27, 2023 4:43 am
Heatherbby - Backdoor Burglar

screenshot

SITE DESCRIPTION:
After eating too much stolen food, Heather no longer fits through the dog door of the house she's robbing...

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Solo clip with Heather roleplaying a burglar who gets stuck in a dog door. Owner of house comes back, and fucks her (dildo/fucking machine) with a split screen.
This ends with huge fake cum shot over her ass and catsuit - which lubes her up enough so she can get unstuck.
As a thanks she gives dildo blowjob and dildo virtual sex in anal reverse cowgirl until she gets another huge fake cumshot on her butt.
Ends with dildo handjob/blowjob and final fake cumshot on her hair/face.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
roleplay, stuck fetish , dirty talk, catsuit, dildo virtual sex (anal doggy, anal reverse cowgirl), dildo handjob/blowjob, fake cum (on ass/hair/clothes/face)

screenshot

Size: 460.67 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:26

Allfetish_Heatherbby - Backdoor Burglar.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Heatherbby - Backdoor Burglar.mp4
Dindr2
Added: May 27, 2023 7:44 am
Hot Juls Fetishes - Mommy Stroking Your Cock In The Tub

screenshot

Solo with mom roleplay, she uses a dildo for virtual handjob, blowjob, shows breasts, ends with virtual oral creampie.
Are you taking a bath, sweetie? Ok honey, what is it that you needed me for? OMG, whats going on here? You penis is sticking out the water, you are fully erect! Please hide it away from me, you are not a little boy anymore. Gosh, your penis got so big! You want me to wash you?!? Ok, fine, i know you are not feeling that well so i guess i will do it. As always i come helping my sweet boy. You are such a momma's boy! What would you do without me?!
Mommy sits down on her knees and grabs a loofa to wash you with. But she is so fascinated with your erection that the only thing she is washing is your cock. You see your mom's big tits peeking through her silky robe, you can see her red bra and of course her beautiful tits...It makes you even more hard. Mommy tells you that boys your age are taking their own showers, but i guess you are an exception. She takes off her robe as she is getting all wet. At that moment you know that you are getting very close to orgasm feeling your mommy's warm soft hands, caressing your throbbing cock (POV VIEW).
"Sweetie, your daddy will be home any moment. You can't leave the bath with such huge erection. You gotta take care of it. What? You want me to do it? Ok fine, as always, i have to do everything for you. But thats only because i love you so much" . She starts stroking your cock harder, faster, you splash some bubbles on her tits...Looks so hot seeing her wet tits covered in bubbles as she strokes your cock. She tells you that she is getting wet and the only way to make you cum is if she puts her warm mouth on your penis. Of course you let her! She sits on the edge of the tub while sucking your hard cock...You are about to explode in her mouth. Her pouty pink lips, her wet warm mouth feel amazing . "Honey, cum in mommy's mouth!!!" - she demands. "Hmmmm....so yummy. My boy's cum taste so good!". She swallows your cum , puts on her robe and hurries in the kitchen to greet your dad.

screenshot

Size: 410.54 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:10:41

Allfetish_Hot Juls Fetishes - Mommy Stroking Your Cock In The Tub.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Hot Juls Fetishes - Mommy Stroking Your Cock In The Tub.mp4
Dindr2
Added: May 27, 2023 10:43 am
Lana Rain - Do As I Say And Cum All Over Me

screenshot

SITE DESCRIPTION:
I want you to cum all over me. Not just once, you've got to do as I say and keep up with me. Think you can do that?

Released: April 26th, 2023

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Lana is in yellow lingerie. She gives jerk off encouragement while showing off her body - she gets fake cum shots from a dildo on her tits, and then on her ass.
Then she gives dildo blowjob (ending in fake cum in mouth) before rubbing her pussy then getting fucked by a fucking machine in missionary and spooning.
This ends with fake cum in condom on end of the fucking maching dildo which she peels off and tastes.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
dirty talk, jerk off encouragment, female masturbation, dildo, fucking machine (missionary, spooning), fake cum (on tits, on ass, in mouth, in condom)

screenshot

Size: 526.6 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:19:47

Allfetish_Lana Rain - Do As I Say And Cum All Over Me.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Lana Rain - Do As I Say And Cum All Over Me.mp4
Dindr2
Added: May 27, 2023 1:38 pm
Lucy Knocked Out 3

screenshot

Lucy is traveling with a guy friend, but she notices he starts becoming a little flirty with her. She decides she needs to set him straight before things get progressively worse, but he doesn't take the criticism too well. He hits Lucy over the head with a small club. Her eyes cross and she passes out cold onto the chair. He figures if she won't play nice, neither will he. Her body becomes his play toy as he undresses and manipulates her. Each time she wakes up, she is knocked out again. 3 knock outs total.

screenshot

Size: 255.93 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:17:07

Allfetish_Lucy Knocked Out 3.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Lucy Knocked Out 3.mp4
Dindr2
Added: May 27, 2023 4:40 pm
Mandy Faints

screenshot

Mandy is home alone when a masked intruder enters her apartment. She immediately freezes at the sight of him and then faints from the fear. Before she hits the ground the masked man catches her and carries her in his arms. He eventually drops her onto the couch and plays with her limp body. He takes off her shoes and examines her bare feet. Mandy is completely passed out and at his mercy. Any time she wakes up and sees him again, she freezes in fear and passes out again.

screenshot

Size: 53.62 MB
Video:
Resolution:768x432
Duration: 00:08:57

Allfetish_Mandy Faints.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Mandy Faints.mp4
Dindr2
Added: May 27, 2023 10:38 pm
Mindundermaster Jessica-Amp-Lily -Intimacy-Creation-Part1-H265

screenshot

""You slip on the new Intimacy Creations headset and lay back as it scans your brainwaves. Colors fade in and out as the sound of two voices vibrate in your ears. They tell you this is all a fantasy, to let go of any inhibitions you might have so the device can bring your subconscious desires into reality. The colors begin to take female form as the voices seek out your triggers. What type of woman do you want? What's your fantasy? You don't need to answer, the headset already knows. You desire intimate, personal attention. Where all of the focus is on your needs and only your needs. You do so much for other people, but who takes care of you? Lily and Jessica want to do that for you. They want to give you everything you need and ask for nothing in return. Forget about your wife. Forget about your job, You can feel their hands on your chest now, the wetness of their lips as they gently kiss up your neck. Let go and enjoy being loved and worshipped like you deserve.
Lily can be your seductive little stepdaughter and Jessica is her cheer coach. They both have a secret they need to tell you...they're both in love with you. Let them show you just how much they adore you as they take turns giving you a BLOW JOB, while the other one kisses you. Lily promises she won't tell her step-mom, Jessica is happy to be your secret little sex slave. Anything for you. Lily asks if you'll be her first as she climbs on top of you, slipping you into her tight 18year old pussy. She grinds on you in COWGIRL. Her innocent eyes looking into yours. Jessica kisses your neck as you look up at your stepdaughter, they beg to please you. Lily wants to hear you say you love her, and you do. It makes her so happy to hear as she cums on her step-daddy's cock. Jessica climbs on next and they sandwich you, whispering their love and devotion until you fuck each of them in DOGGIE. With each thrust they promise you total devotion and unconditional love. What about other women? Lily sees the way you look at her friends, they could bring the whole cheer team to you. They'll all love you. Imagine all their tight bodies wrapped around you, giving you the pleasure you deserve. You can't take it any more and fill Jessica's mouth with your cum. Are you sure you want to stop? Why not download the Harem expansion pack and continue the fun?"

Sex Acts: Kissing, Blowjob, Dirty Talk, Cowgirl, Doggy-style, Prone, Cum-in-mouth, Cum-swapping"

If you like this upload please leave a comment below or even better vote on one of my request.

screenshot

Size: 2.28 GB
Video:
Format: HEVC
Duration: 00:48:59

Allfetish_Mindundermaster Jessica-Amp-Lily -Intimacy-Creation-Part1-H265.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Mindundermaster Jessica-Amp-Lily -Intimacy-Creation-Part1-H265.mp4
Dindr2
Added: May 28, 2023 1:41 am
Miss Alika White - Mystery Clip

screenshot

I decided to make this clip a mystery and there�s a good reason for that which you might realize when you get it.
I�m not going to tell you any details. I want you to take a gamble and get it and just follow my instructions for the full impact. You can probably see from the preview that there�s some stroking involved, you can be sure of that. You can also see how amazingly hot I look in it too.
The rest will stay a mystery so I can fully mind-fuck you.

screenshot

Size: 3.37 GB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:11:00

Allfetish_Miss Alika White - Mystery Clip.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Miss Alika White - Mystery Clip.mp4
Dindr2
Added: May 28, 2023 7:43 am
Morgan Lane - Stepmom Creampie In Red Lingerie

screenshot

SITE DESCRIPTION:
I planned a romantic night, but your father is working late again. You seduce me and get me to show you my boobs and ass. I get so horny I cant resist. I bounce my fat ass on your cock before you lay me down and pound me. I beg for your cum inside me.

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Morgan is in red lingerie and heels and is roleplaying as your stepmother.
When your dad lets her know he is working late, she seduces you by showing off her huge tits and curvy body.
She fucks dildo in reverse cowgirl and then with her legs spread wide while taking dirty.
Ends with her cumming and implied creampie.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
dirty talk, stepmother roleplay, lingerie, dildo fucking (reverse cowgirl, missionary), female masturbation, female orgasm, implied creampie

screenshot

Size: 315.73 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:16

Allfetish_Morgan Lane - StepMom Creampie in Red Lingerie.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Morgan Lane - StepMom Creampie in Red Lingerie.mp4
Dindr2
Added: May 28, 2023 10:43 am
Morgan Lane - Stepmom Tit Tease Creampie

screenshot

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Morgan is in bikini and roleplays as your stepmom.
She seduces you by talking dirty and playing with her big tits, then gives dildo blowjob.
She pulls her panties to the side and fucks dildo until she cums.
Ends with implied-creampie dirty talk.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
dirty talk, stepmom roleplay, seduction, dildo, dildo blowjob, dildo fucking, female masturbation, female orgasm, implied creampie

screenshot

Size: 410.41 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:17

Allfetish_Morgan Lane - Stepmom Tit Tease Creampie.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Morgan Lane - Stepmom Tit Tease Creampie.mp4
Dindr2
Added: May 28, 2023 1:44 pm
Mrmandala - Hypno Babecock - Chooksla-Instasave-Boutinela-Hypno

screenshot

Description of sex acts involved: hardcore male on female sex, solo female softcore, female fitness inspiration, solo bikini try ons, cocksucking, cumshots, male masturbation, female masturbation, strip tease, female orgasms, gangbang, blowjobs, facials, body cumshots, cumeating, cum swallowing, deepthroat
This is a 1:13:50 min babecock video compilation. I created this video from some of my favorite clips over the years with the audio set to a cock worship hypnosis track. Each cumshot has been hand cropped and edited by hand to ensure the optimal size and position in frame on either side of the middle.
The theme of this video is watching some of the best cumshots, facials, and cocks on either side of some of the most amazing instagram girls out there, all while being hypnotized into a good little cock slave.
Happy gooning!

screenshot

Size: 7.53 GB
Video:
Duration: 01:13:50

Allfetish_MrMandala - hypno babecock - chooksla-instasave-boutinela-hypno.part1.rar
Allfetish_MrMandala - hypno babecock - chooksla-instasave-boutinela-hypno.part2.rar
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_MrMandala - hypno babecock - chooksla-instasave-boutinela-hypno.part1.rar
Allfetish_MrMandala - hypno babecock - chooksla-instasave-boutinela-hypno.part2.rar
Dindr2
Added: May 28, 2023 4:43 pm
Natashas Bedroom - Taboo Joi

screenshot

No one is more sexually off limits than your own "step"-mother. But you've been thinking about her, haven't you? You've been having dirty thoughts, sexual thoughts, taboo fantasizes about what she looks like naked...about how your cock would feel inside of her. You can't help it. You want to fuck your"step"-mom.
And if you haven't been having these fantasies? You're starting to have them now, aren't you? Just the suggestion is making your cock so forbiddenly hard.
I want you to think about her, imagine her breasts with your cock between them, and stroke for me. She'd say no at first. It's her job to say no. But she'd want it, and before long, she'd give in. Stroke that cock like she was watching. Imagine her tongue running up and down your cock, from the balls to the shaft, and back down again. Jerk harder! You're going to cum so hard for"step"-mommy today

screenshot

Size: 435.02 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:02

Allfetish_Natashas Bedroom - Taboo JOI.mp4
Download from TezFiles

Allfetish_Natashas Bedroom - Taboo JOI.mp4
Dindr2
Added: May 28, 2023 7:45 pm
Emmanuel Vega, Sasha Sweetness - Fucking Worship Me, Bitch!

screenshot

Fucking Worship Me, Bitch!
Emmanuel Vega & Sasha Sweetness
Yes, it's another �double debut� this week here at, as 22-year-old Mexican newbie makes his 1st appearance anywhere, and we paired up with lovely Latina for today's all-Hispanic update. After director Johnny Robins steers the interview portion of the program, Emmanuel stands and strips with some help from Sasha, who then lubes up and gives a nice slippery reach-around to make sure that uncut gift is stiff and ready for action. Sasha then sniffs, licks, and slobbers on both of his hairy armpits before allowing to sit so she can do the same to his socked and bare feet. Next up is the ass-earing, as 1st Emmanuel cops a squat on her face, followed by Sasha rimming and his hairy ass-crack while Emmanuel is spread-eagle, via the rusty trombone, and with in a reverse piledriver. The two then swap oral favors with each other, as 1st Emmanuel suckles on her meaty vag, followed by Sasha gagging and slobbering on . Finally, we get to the fucking, as Sasha handles all of cowgirl, backward & scissor piledriver, doggystyle, and missionary until Emmanuel delivers the ever-popular �internal cumshot�. We followed our newest into the shower afterward for a post-sex discussion... Until the next

Blowjob, Handjob, Big Cock, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Small Tits, Armpit, Ass, , Blowjob, Choking, Cock, Face Sitting, Feet, Flexible, Foot On Head, Handjob, Latina, Latin American, Male, Masturbation, Petite, Pile Driver, Rimming, Rough Sex, Rusty Trombone, Shower, Tall, Tattoos, Toes, Trimmed Chest

screenshot

Size: 3.16 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:55:01

Download:

dead_link_removed

Allfetish_Emmanuel Vega, Sasha Sweetness - Fucking Worship Me, Bitch!.mp4
Dindr2
Added: May 28, 2023 10:42 pm
My Wife Under Magic Shoes Controls

screenshot

The clip would open with you sitting on the sofa lazing around when your husband/Partner would enter the scene and give you a Gift which you would open to reveal a PVC French Maid outfit. You would be disgusted by this saying it was demeaning and that you'd never wear something like that you'd then storm off. Your partner would then produce a second box saying something like "good job I got these" to himself/the camera. He would then find you and present the second gift which you would open to reveal a pair of high heels (The Taller the heel the better)
You would then put the heels on accepting his apology once you had done this he would produce a remote control and press it this would then take over you body and convert you into a robot you would then immediately say "Yes Master" and then walk over to the box containing the maid Uniform and start Putting in on. The Uniform should preferably consist of the heels your partner gave you, Stockings and suspenders, the dress, a head piece and a feather duster. Once dressed your partner would then command you to give him a blow job and then swallow his cum. The scene would then fade to black.
It would then fade into the next morning where you are still in the full maid outfit and serving your master breakfast at the table once served you would stand beside him while he takes a few bites. He would then command you to give him Blowjob under the table you will respond yes master and then crawl under the table to start the Blow Job. After he has finished breakfast he will command you to stand up and bend over the table wear he will the fuck you doggy style with some occasional spanking until he cums in your pussy then commands you to clean up with his cum dripping down your legs.
Then the final scene would be the following day you are wearing a business suit getting ready to leave while wearing the heels when you find a remote you don't recognise and Pick it up pressing the power button this activates the heels again you say yes Master then start to change into the maid outfit again. Once dressed you then tidy up the business outfit you were previously wearing then stand frozen at the door waiting for your Husband/Master. When he arrive home he is surprised to see you dressed up in the maid outfit before taking advantage and commanding you to give him a blowjob before switching to missionary before finishing with Doggy style anal. He would finish on your ass (this would be the real cum shot) before the scene finishes with him commanding you to bring him dinner with his cum still on your ass
It's important the the maid outfit remains on throughout the sex scenes. There should be plenty of yes masters thrown in through the whole clip.

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Angel is presented with a PVC french maid outfit - at first she is reluctant to put it on, but stunt-cock uses magic high heels and a remote control to make her do as she is told.
There are then multiple scenes with Angel in the maid outfit being subservient - performing kneeling blowjob, and getting fucked in doggy, missionary and doggy style anal.
As always with Angel, there is a lot of emphasis on her outfit - sexy black lingerie and the plastic maid outfit and heels are all shown off to good effect.
Earlier scenes end with fake cum (in mouth, and creampie) but clip ends with real cum shot on her ass which drips she leaves while walking around.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
roleplay, mind control, maid fetish, PVC outfit, lingerie, blowjob, missionary, doggy, anal doggy, cum on ass, fake cum creampie/in mouth

screenshot

Size: 5 GB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:44:14

Download:

Allfetish_My Wife Under Magic Shoes Controls.mp4

Allfetish_My Wife Under Magic Shoes Controls.mp4
Dindr2