Download:

dead_link_removed

Allfetish_hb_tanya_01_2048.wmv
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 10, 2023 3:58 am
Bettie Bondage - Your First Bj With Friend's Mom

screenshot

Your best friend's mom is a total MILF: big tits, soft lips, sort of flirty...maybe that last part is wishful thinking. Still, every time you two are alone together, you can't fight the feelings you have. You want her. More than you want any of the girls in school, even your girlfriend...not that she gives you anything. All you've done is kiss! But your best friend is always ditching you to go screw his girlfriend somewhere. The two of them can't keep their hands off one another! Tonight, he leaves you mid-sleepover, to go get his dick wet. Of course, when his mom finds you alone, she's annoyed at him, ditching you like that. "Now that I have you alone, though," she says, sitting down on the bed next to you, "I did want to ask you some things. About him, and that girlfriend of his. Would you mind?" she's leaning towards you, the cleavage spilling out of her tight, low-cut shirt. You try not to stare, but frankly, its futile. You're pretty sure she can tell, but you're equally sure she doesn't mind the staring. "You know," she sighs, "I know he's having sex. I just don't know if he's being safe. I don't know what the state of your sex ed is! Actually, if you ever had any questions," she purrs, "I'd be happy to answer them." Your cock stiffens in your pajamas and you try to shift yourself and hide it. But there's no use. You may not ever use it, but your cock is, you know, huge. Thick, hard, and pointing right at the very object of your desire. She's onto you, but she doesn't seem upset about it. She seems...interested. She's moved closer, and her hand is moving up from your knee, to your thigh, and now...well, by now, you're in a position that would be very, very difficult to explain to your friend!

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 484.53 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:21:44

Download:

dead_link_removed

Allfetish_Bettie Bondage - Your First BJ with Friend's Mom.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jun 10, 2023 9:57 am
Fetleague - Reagan Lush - The Impregnation

screenshot

In this Episode of Fetleague, Supergirl catches Lex Luthor close to capturing the Kryptonite stone of Mind Control. She got there right in time, or that's what she thought, as Lex proves too crafty and quickly uses the Stone on her, rendering her completely mindless and at his complete mercy. Lex has always had the most dastardly plans for Supergirl and now he has her ready to do anything his mind commands with a simple click of his fingers.

Genre : Mind Control POV / Superheroine

screenshot

Size: 250.02 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:36

Download:

dead_link_removed

Allfetish_Fetleague - Reagan Lush - The Impregnation.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jun 10, 2023 1:02 pm
Glitter Goddess - Trigger Happy Goddess

screenshot

Mesmerize Video with Glitter Goddess

It's about time for you to become a mindless stroker for me. It's time for a new trigger. It's time to lose your grip on reality. It's time for total pleasure! 15 minute video

screenshot

Size: 492.23 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:39

Download:

dead_link_removed

Allfetish_Glitter Goddess - Trigger Happy Goddess.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jun 10, 2023 7:01 pm
Goddess Datura Divine - Horny Little Boytoy Daze

screenshot

Goddess Datura DiVine - Horny Little Boytoy Daze

Time 2 fuck your brain, cockpuppet... You can't resist any chance 2 drool over My tight brown body. My cute sparkly, shiny, skimpy clothes make u incredibly hard. You imagine your future as My mindless horny slave, forever programmed to wank & pay.. wank and pay...Effortless and instant, My Feminine control takes over, & now u find yourself falling down a hot, wet slippery slope into utter submission. It is so erotic when I use My sex appeal 2 keep u dangling, ever-stroking, ever-paying; a mush-brained precum-weeping wind-up toy 4 Me to use and abuse! You need to buy this right now so u can be teased by the absolute best. Surrender to this heart-racing cock-milking dose of slavesex: forever horny, forever denied, & totally drained. This clip is ENHANCED by wearing headphones.

screenshot

Size: 1.03 GB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:12:13

Download:

dead_link_removed

Allfetish_Goddess Datura DiVine - Horny Little Boytoy Daze.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jun 11, 2023 1:00 am
Mandy Marx And Allie Heart - Bring It Schlong

screenshot

SITE DESCRIPTION
Awww, back when little Allie Heart was even littler. Together we craft pantyhose pulling torture to keep this boy's cock twitch. Constantly hard, constantly denied, constantly addicted. Two bratty cheerleaders making funny puns and interrupting his pleasure with teasing mockery. Oh I love denial!

Released: February 17th, 2023

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION
Mandy and Allie are in cheerleader outfits and have a guy strapped down and helpless.
They tease and humiliate him - lots of pantyhose on dick action (pantyhose handjob/footjob) while they verbally abuse him.
Ends with final tease and cum denial.

screenshot

Size: 732.69 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:16:43

Download:

Allfetish_Mandy Marx and Allie Heart - Bring It Schlong.mp4

Allfetish_Mandy Marx and Allie Heart - Bring It Schlong.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jun 11, 2023 3:58 am
Mystie Mae - Cozy Joi With Sister

screenshot

Hey brother, I see how you look at me. I know how turned on you get by staring at me and my sexy body. I was undressing, but then I got too cold so I put this long sexy scarf over me. I want you to stroke your cock for your sister and my sexy body, I even give you peeks of my tits. I want you to stroke for me until you cum looking right into your sisters eyes.

screenshot

Size: 730.68 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:53

Download:

Allfetish_Mystie Mae - Cozy JOI with Sister.mp4

Allfetish_Mystie Mae - Cozy JOI with Sister.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jun 11, 2023 10:01 am
Schristymack1 15bangbang Qt

screenshot

Christy Mack is hypnotized, programed (with commands to freeze, sleep, orgasm, etc) and then fucked

screenshot

Format: mov
Size: 214.03 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:14:28

Download:

dead_link_removed

Allfetish_Schristymack1_15bangbang_QT.mov
Dindr2
Added: Jun 11, 2023 1:03 pm
Sister's New Face

screenshot

There's not much I remember... We were staying at our Uncle's house for the weekend because our Mom had to go on another business trip. His house was so strange... Old stuff everywhere and creepy pictures on the walls. My brother and I decided to snoop a little while he was away getting dinner... I found the mask in an ancient looking cabinet. I knew something wasn't right, but it was so beautiful I had to try it on... And that's it. The next thing I remember I was naked with my brother standing over me... He said he doesn't remember anything either, but I'm not so sure

screenshot

Size: 651.64 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:12

Download:

dead_link_removed

Allfetish_Sister's New Face.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jun 11, 2023 4:01 pm
Susanna (magic Potion)

screenshot

WHEN STUART MIXES A POWERFUL MAGIC POTION......SOMETHING VERY BAD HAPPENS!!! THE POTION MAKES SOMEONE SO FULL OF DESIRE THEY NEED SEX IMMEDIATELY WITH THE FIRST PERSON THEY SEE!! THE POTION WAS MEANT FOR A HOT GIRL AT SCHOOL... BUT HIS BABY SISTER SUSANNA DRINKS IT ACCIDENTALLY!!! It seemed like an innocent enough plan. Diabolical......but "innocent"!!! It turned out VERY bad however!!! Stuart had sent away online for a potent "Magic Potion" that is so powerful....that when someone drinks from the Magic Potion...they are so overcome with desire....that they will have no choice, but to have sex immediately with the first person they see!! Stuart intends to use the powerful Potion on Nicole....an hot exchange student that sits behind him in History. Like a Mad Scientist....he mixes up the Potion in the Kitchen, and intends to go over to Nicole's house. He sets the mixed Potion down on the kitchen counter. When he leaves for a moment....unexpectedly......his baby Sister Susanna comes home from school...sees the "unusual" liquid on the counter....and drinks it!!! Stuart if horrified!!!! Little Sister Susanna, becomes possessed!!! Susanna needs cock...and she needs it right now!!! Apparently this Magic Potion really works!!! Susanna attacks her Brother and gets out his cock and starts to suck it. Then Susanna mounts her older Brother and rides him.....desperately trying to satiate her sudden, inexplicable lust!!! Susanna Fucks her Brother good, and then insists that she wants his filthy cum in her mouth!!! As her Brother's sperm drips down her chin...the spell seems to begin wearing off....."Why on Earth did I do that?...." Susanna mumbles.

screenshot

Size: 276.86 MB
Video:
Resolution:720x480
Format: MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 00:11:50

Download:

Allfetish_Susanna (Magic Potion).mp4

Allfetish_Susanna (Magic Potion).mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jun 14, 2023 5:55 pm
23 06 02 - River Lynn - Impotent Hubby Can't Impregnate Her 1080p

screenshot

River wants a baby.
Her hubby, Marcelo, can't get his pecker up.
What to do?
Wellllll...they visit the local fertility clinic and let Dr. Mancini take care of things.
He has an unusual approach to say the least.
Nurse Kitty will swear by his methods.
Trusting in the methods both Dr. Mancini and Nurse Kitty prescribe River will strip naked and get examined.
Everything checks out and she's ready for breeding.
As Dr. Mancini gives River a list of available donors she'll notice it's a bit...lacking.
She wants someone tall and educated...
Dr. Mancini fits that bill and his sperm is ready right now.
For the best results he'll suggest direct injection straight from the source.
Marcelo and River agree and now the process begins.
That process consists of River and Dr. Mancini engaging in the following: blowjob, missionary, standing doggy style, cowgirl, prone bone, and reverse cowgirl sex.
Dr. Mancini will claim to have cum in River's pussy but no visible evidence is provided.
Hopefully he avoids a malpractice suit.

screenshot

Size: 580.57 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:19:21

Download:

Allfetish_23.06.02 - River Lynn - Impotent Hubby Can't Impregnate Her 1080p.mp4

Allfetish_23.06.02 - River Lynn - Impotent Hubby Can't Impregnate Her 1080p.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jun 14, 2023 9:01 pm
2023-06-12 - Hasann Bea, Linda Del Sol, Mickey Lou - Serving His Domme Wife

screenshot

Linda is out walking her husband, leashed, hooded and on his knees, before returning home, where her young stud waits naked on the couch. She introduces her slave husband by pushing his mouth down on the stud's huge cock, before pushing him aside so she can suck it herself. After **** her husband to take one more suck, she mounts her stud cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, as she forces her husband's hooded face in close. Unzipping his dog face mask, she forces him down on the cock again, so he can taste her pussy juices. She sucks it again herself, before taking it doggy style, then jerking the stud off so the cum goes in her slave husband's mouth. Doggy treats!

Actions include pussy.to.mouth watching reverse.cowgirl cuckold bisexual humiliation blowjob cumshot threesome fetish anal.doggy husband.watching bullied.bi.cuckolds female.blowing.male bi.cuckold cuckold.humiliation no.condom doggy.style male.blowing.male hardcore male.slave domination ****.bi mask leash collar.and.leash cum.in.mouth

Hasann Bea, Linda Del Sol, Mickey Lou

screenshot

Size: 2 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:28:07

Download:

dead_link_removed

Allfetish_2023-06-12 - Hasann Bea, Linda Del Sol, Mickey Lou - Serving his domme wife.mp4