Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 12, 2024 6:29 am
Lydia Black - Lydia Black & Lucy Hart Pegging Part 2

Cast: Lydia Black, Lance Hart
Production date: 06.12.2021
Duration: 00:12:41
Description: Lydia Black is back for part two of pegging Lucy Hart on this week's update, see how deep she can go!
Size: 285 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: SD
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lydia_Black_Lydia_Black_Lucy_Hart_Pegging_Part_2.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 12, 2024 9:29 am
Macy Cartel. Stocking Leg Fuck Humiliation Of Beta

Cast: Macy Cartel
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:09:41
Description: Locked Betas can suffer from chastity blues which can reduce their work output. Macy can sense her Beta needs a chastity release and allows it to hump her pantyhose leg. The beta eagerly fucks her stocking leg and humiliates itself. It just feels so damn good to the beta to be out of chastity finally! Who cares what it looks like? The beta takes advantage of this rare release. Macy likes to make beta suck on her thong to humiliate it more. Then Macy lowers her pantyhose and tells the beta to eat her ass. The beta is in heaven!
Size: 710.1 MB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Macy_Cartel._Stocking_Leg_Fuck_Humiliation_Of_Beta.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 12, 2024 12:31 pm
Mae Ling - Men Always Lose

Cast: Mae Ling
Production date: 23.10.2020
Duration: 00:21:07
Description: Miss Mae Ling's slave hasn't quite learned that he should never be standing on two feet while in her presence. To teach him this very valuable lesson she brings out her favorite spools of rope to play a game with him. In this game, he will learn that slaves never win as Miss Mae takes away his ability to ever walk again. Miss Mae is an expert in rope bondage and turns him into a helpless, crying baby that thoroughly needs to be punished. She sadistically plays with her bound toy while laughing away as he suffers for her pleasure.
Size: 1.49 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mae_Ling_Men_Always_Lose.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 12, 2024 3:31 pm
Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Javier LoveTongue. GiveYourMoneyToWomen

Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:51:34
Description: It's very simple, pay up. I know it's hard for you to understand that you aren't purchasing anything - you get NOTHING. If you're lucky you end up a toy for my sadistic amusement. You think that hard dick of yours is a prize for me? Please. I'll strap it on your face and fuck myself to orgasm as you watch my asshole quivering an inch from your face. You know what's funny? You'll pay me more. We will 69 where I bite your dick and you sniff my sweaty asshole and PAY ME MORE. My cunt will drip and I'll wipe it on Andrew Jackson's face because that is one guy that knows how to please me. I'll strip you of your ego, while counting my dollar bills and invade your asshole with my strap-on cock and I count more. In the end you won't know what happened but don't worry darling you'll be back and hopefully you will leave a better man because of it.
Size: 1.85 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe_and_Javier_LoveTongue._GiveYourMoneyToWomen.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 12, 2024 6:32 pm
Maneaters 4 All Bush Edition

Cast: Alec Knight, Crystal Lopez, Dana Vespoli, Dsnoop, Jack Vegas, Jessa Rhodes, Rob Piper, Tori Avano
Production date: 2015
Duration: 03:20:51
Description: Femdom enthusiast Glenn King brings us more cartoonishly aggressive ladies putting their sexual needs first. Glenn King's Maneaters 4: All Bush Edition! showcases sultry bitches that skip the trend of pussy shaving in favor of a neatly trimmed bush. After a short address to the viewer and a director interview, each fearsome maneater relieves her pent-up desire on a submissive boy-toy. Skinny, gorgeous Jessa Rhodes makes Alec Knight grovel in front of her, spit-clean her black vinyl boot and suck her pretty toes. Grinding her ass in Alec's face, Jessa devours his cock and rides him to orgasm. Tattooed, well-toned Latina beauty Crystal Lopez gets a sweaty workout from gym slave Jack Vegas. Big, voluptuous, tattooed bitch Tori Avano sits on skinny black slave D Snoop's face. Following a nasty interracial fuck, Snoop spurts a hot load on Tori's belly. American-Asian beauty Dana Vespoli uses her forceful personality to extract pleasure from beefy black dungeon slave Rob Piper.
Size: 1.6 GB
HD video type: 396p
Video: 720x396 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Maneaters_4_All_Bush_Edition.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 12, 2024 9:34 pm
Marisol Price - Leatherized

Cast: Marisol Price
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:17:25
Size: 757.7 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.732 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Marisol_Price_Leatherized.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 12:32 am
Marley Brinx - 30-Day Release

Cast: Marley Brinx
Production date: 26.04.2019
Duration: 00:11:54
Description: It's been a long 30-days for you trapped in chastity and not allowed one single orgasm by Mistress Marley. Your extremely long and frustrating wait is over as you were such a good boy that you are finally given permission to cum. Of course, you will only blow your load when your Mistress allows you too but it's not like you have any control or say in the matter. Your arms, legs and entire body have been tied down rendering you completely helpless just the way Mistress Marley likes. Now be a good boy and let it all out as the 30-day clock is about to start over.
Size: 1013.8 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Marley_Brinx_30Day_Release.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 3:32 am
Massive strap-On Fuck

Production date: 2012
Duration: 00:07:26
Size: 224.4 MB
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: MASSIVE_STRAPON_FUCK.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 6:34 am
Maya Kendrick - All Cocks Locked

Cast: Maya Kendrick
Production date: 02.11.2020
Duration: 00:13:37
Description: Mistress Maya has one major rule in her house and that is all cocks will be permanently locked. Once you belong to Mistress Maya you give over your entire mind and body for her to control. She can't get enough of watching her slave suffer as he remains in total denial not being allowed to cum. The more she teases and denies her slave's caged cock the wetter it makes her pussy. Mistress Maya gets so horny teasing his helpless dick that she uses the vibrator on herself while laughing at your life of no orgasms.
Size: 989.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Maya_Kendrick_All_Cocks_Locked.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 9:36 am
Meanamazonbitches

Cast: Jordan Kingsley
Duration: 00:42:12
Size: 957.3 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download: Meanamazonbitches.com_1.wmv
Meanamazonbitches.com_2.wmv
Meanamazonbitches.com_3.wmv
Meanamazonbitches.com_4.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 12:36 pm
Melissa Jacobs - A Valentine's card 4 lonely losers

Cast: Melissa Jacobs
Production date: 2010
Duration: 00:12:56
Size: 195.2 MB
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Melissa_Jacobs_A_VALENTINES_CARD_4_LONELY_LOSERS_1.srt
Melissa_Jacobs_A_VALENTINES_CARD_4_LONELY_LOSERS_2.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 3:37 pm
Melrose Foxx. Black Cheerleader Classroom

Cast: Melrose Foxx
Duration: 00:47:05
Size: 542.4 MB
Video: 860x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Melrose_Foxx._Black_Cheerleader_Classroom.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 6:37 pm
Mia Martinez - Cock Detention

Production date: 2024
Duration: 00:15:48
Size: 1.13 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mia_Martinez_Cock_Detention.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 13, 2024 9:39 pm
Milah

Cast: Milah aka Milah Romanov
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:07:55
Description: Milah looks incredible in her shiny bodysuit with her ass all oiled. She has a slave tied to her bed. Milah bounces hard on the slave's face, landing with a lot of force. The slave can hardly breathe as he is slapped with the weight of her ass over and over. Milah keeps the slave's balls bound on a rope leash. She has complete control over him. The slave struggles and makes a fuss. Milah tells him to settle down. She bounces on his face higher and harder. The slave tries to tap out, but she doesn't let him. She knows that he can take more. Milah goes in with the real butt drops. The butt drops are higher and harder than just bouncing. She lands and starts to smother the slave out. She wiggles her ass on his face while denying him air. Fully restrained, the slave is completely at her mercy. The slave protests loudly, but Milah carries on as she pleases.
Size: 1.7 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Milah.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 14, 2024 12:39 am
Milked Slow and Cruel. 31

Cast: AJ Applegate
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:12:45
Description: Goddess AJ is in a rare giving mood today and wants to milk her slave, but with her no reward goes unpunished. This time she decides it will be amusing to have him helplessly trussed up to the milking board. He is blindfolded and gagged with his cock isolated and vulnerable on the other side, just perfect to have her cruel fun with! The slave will not be allowed to cum easily, but instead be subjected to a maddeningly long teasing session. Brought to the edge over and over again with every feminine trick in the book, she takes him painfully ever closer to the edge. She even relents and gives him his sight back, just to drive him to that much more crazy with the beautiful vision of her teasing his slave meat. When he can take it no longer and inevitably cums he earns his punishment, her favorite part! Of course this devious game is for Goddess AJ's amusement only, with her slave being no more than a prop for her wicked fun.
Size: 1.01 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Milked_Slow_and_Cruel._31.mp4