Download: Mistress_Amanda_Mistress_Ariel._Long_Painful_Caning.mp4
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 14, 2024 9:41 am
Mistress Ariel. Extreme Caning Session II

Cast: Mistress Ariel
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:20:10
Description: Mistress Ariel received a beautiful, new dress from one of her admirers, so she decided to brutally cane her slave in it. Ariel makes the slave bend over a chair and she starts to punish him with a rattan cane, but because of her forceful strokes, the canes break in a second, so Ariel gets her most brutal, unpeeled rattan cane and she starts to stroke the slave with it. Each and every stroke is unbelievably powerful and the slave suffers badly. Ariel strokes not only his ass, but the backside of his thighs, it's an unbearable pain for him and he almost begs for mercy. Ariel remains unmoved by his pleas, because canning is her favourite, so she continues the punishment as long as she wants. The end result is brutal.
Size: 1.17 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Ariel._Extreme_Caning_Session_II.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 14, 2024 12:42 pm
Mistress Bella Bathory - The Offering Bella Bathory And Inkfit

Cast: Inkfit, Mistress Bella Bathory
Production date: 22.02.2023
Duration: 00:37:14
Description: Inkfit offers himself to Mistress Bathory. She makes him worship her long legs and she teases his cock with her pussy and asshole. She tells him to jerk his cock and she rubs her pussy while she watches. She beats his ass with a leather flogger and then fucks his ass with her strap-on until he blows his load.
Size: 696.6 MB
HD video type: 480p
Quality: SD
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Bella_Bathory_The_Offering_Bella_Bathory_And_Inkfit.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 14, 2024 3:44 pm
Mistress Ezada - Huge balls painful milking

Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:08:07
Size: 179.9 MB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Ezada_Huge_balls_painful_milking.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 14, 2024 6:45 pm
Mistress Gaia - Orgasmic Smother

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:12:28
Description: The slave is tied naked to a chair, his legs are spread apart. He is going to undergo an intense smother punishment and he is excited, yet afraid. Mistress Gaia arrives wearing stiletto heel boots and blacks gloves. She is also carrying and a plastic bag. Without hesitation she puts it on the slave's head squeezing and clasping her hands around his face. Immidiately the slave becomes breathless and begins to panic. Mistress Gaia smiles as she sees the desperation in the eyes of her victim. Of course she is sadistic foot crushes his cock and balls, while he struggles for air inside the plastick bag. Mistress then sits on the slaves legs and begins to caress his standing cock. The sadistic game game continues as Mistress Gaia teases her slut with her leather gloved hands stroking and pulling his cock. Eventually he is ready to cum. However, at the time of his ecstacy Mistress Gaia shows her sadistic pleasure and lets go his cock. He squeals in anguish as his uncontrolable cock pulses and throbs in his ruined orgasm...
Size: 151.7 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: MISTRESS_GAIA_ORGASMIC_SMOTHER.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 14, 2024 9:47 pm
Mistress Gaia - Smothered in clingfilm & latex

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:16:37
Description: NO SPEAKINGI have my slave trussed to the pole with leather belts. Im going to make sure he cant stir. Therefore, another layer of restrain bondage is required. So I totally wrap him in clingfilm. This will also make him awkwardly HOT, and further restrict his breathing. As he fights with the taut restrain bondage, I inform him its worthless. There is no escape and hes going nowhere, and will suffer for me. I then wrap clingfilm around his face and witness his desperate attempts to breath. I have to laugh as his muffled prayers for help go unheard. I then bring out one of my beloved fucktoys. My spandex sheeting. He understands his dilema. I slip the Spandex over his head, and open up it so taut it jams to his face like a 2nd skin. Breathing is NOT a option unless I permit .
Size: 285 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: MISTRESS_GAIA_SMOTHERED_IN_CLINGFILM_LATEX.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 15, 2024 12:48 am
Mistress Helix. Freshly Wrapped Meat

Cast: Mistress Helix
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:38:59
Description: Client wants to be wrapped up and teased FOREVER! Um, 'kay! This is a flirty yet unrelenting affair, with a happy ending. When I really click with a newbie, look out. He already wants to come in again asap. I keep telling you boys, be careful. There is a curse. I'm not a casual addiction. Enjoy!- xo Helix
Size: 1.19 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Helix._Freshly_Wrapped_Meat.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 15, 2024 3:52 am
Mistress Kara and Jay Wimp. Gorgeous big bicep dominatrix wrestles, smothers & dominates slaveboy

Cast: Mistress Kara and Jay Wimp
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:49:12
Description: I've been so excited to announce the debut of Mistress Kara at Divine Bitches! This towering muscular sexual creature smothers, wrestles, leg locks, physically and verbally dominates Jay Wimp! Her biceps are larger than his but it doesn't stop him from trying to over power this beautiful creature. That doesn't last long and soon he finds himself licking the dirty tread on the bottom of her boots, getting rammed deep in his hungry ass and worshiping her beautiful asshole and pussy. This shoot is not to be missed! Enjoy the newest addition to the roster of the most beautiful and dominant women on the planet right here at Divine Bitches!
Size: 293 MB
HD video type: 360p
Quality: SD
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Kara_and_Jay_Wimp._Gorgeous_big_bicep_dominatrix_wrestles.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 15, 2024 6:49 am
Mistress Karina

Cast: Mistress Karina
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:07:45
Size: 458 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Karina.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 15, 2024 9:49 am
Mistress Mandy Marx. Basement Boy Milked Dry

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:09:32
Description: When you become as depraved as you are, you start meeting girls from over the internet and putting this much trust in them. That is the truest sign of deviance, and all the information I need to require to commit you. To my basement pumping program. Where you will be out of the way. For good.Oh, and every time there's even a little precum, you get to eat it right away. Silky flirting, great client, hot clip.
Size: 442.9 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Mandy_Marx._Basement_Boy_Milked_Dry.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 15, 2024 12:49 pm
Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Caged Slave Strapon, Complete Movie

Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:20:15
Description: Mistress Nikki, in her gorgeous latex outfit and stilettos, enters her basement cage, revealing the sub who is locked within the floor cell. She makes sure to use his mouth to lick her shoes as she places her heel into his vulnerable cock and balls, as she torments him and explains that she is going to use her giant strapon to ruin his holes. She drags him out of his confinement and uses his mouth and throat to lube up the giant rubber cock, then pulling him tight against the bars to fuck him, showing no mercy with the hard thrusts, making him moan in pleasure as his prostate is smashed, making him leak copious precum. Mistress continues the pegging in different positions before showing off his newly stretched and gapping asshole.
Size: 1.23 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Nikki_Whiplash_Caged_Slave_Strapon_Complete_Movie.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 15, 2024 3:50 pm
Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:13:59
Description: Nikki auditions a keen new set of balls (and the man they're attached to!) in this new clip. Can his balls go the distance with Nikki as she builds up the power of her ballbusting kicks?!
Size: 313.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Nikki_Whiplash.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 15, 2024 6:51 pm
Mistress Tatjana. Mistress Tatjana's Painful Caning

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:06:15
Description: Watch a tough guy getting shattered! Trapped in inescapable pain at the hands of a sadistic woman who will not stop. Mistress Tatjana sentences her slave to several strokes of her cane. Within twenty strokes you can already hear the anguish in the man's gasps. His hips start to buck under the blows, his body writhes, and his back arches as Tatjana brutally flays his ass. You can SEE the pain reverberating through his body! But Tatjana is on a sadistic roll, sucking up his pain and horny as fuck. She's ragging it up. Mashing the boy. Hard on his body, even harder on the poor masochist's brain! By the 30s his body is jolting and his screams are going off the scale. Pain and panic. It's a sound like a man being ripped apart by wolves. Wolves do not know the meaning of mercy and neither does Tatjana. Somehow she overcomes all human instincts of kindness and drives on relentlessly in an orgy of sadistic power. The screaming fills the dungeon. It becomes a continuous howl. The sentence is complete. The guy is ripped to shreds. His ass is an oozing purple mess. Will Tatjana stop there and abort her sentence? No fucking chance!!
Size: 604.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Tatjana._Mistress_Tatjanas_Painful_Caning.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 15, 2024 9:52 pm
Mistress Tatjana. Tatjana's Stricts Whipping

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:09:02
Description: Mistress Tatjana shows the slave his place. The naked slave is tied up, helplessly waiting for the cruel punishment. Mistress Tatjana uses a bullwhip to place countless blows on his back until it's full of red marks.
Size: 603.8 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Tatjana._Tatjanas_Stricts_Whipping.mp4